Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,749 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Winnings From My Bet9ja Bonus Have Disappeared!!! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Winnings From My Bet9ja Bonus Have Disappeared!!! (1645 Views)

How Do I Withdraw My Winnings From Sportybet Without My Registered Mobile Number / Someone Should Pls Explain Bet9ja BONUS Terms And Conditions For Me. It's Urgent / Help Me Understand Bet9ja Bonus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Winnings From My Bet9ja Bonus Have Disappeared!!! by NLban: 12:38am On Feb 13, 2023
Bet9ja rewarded me with N1K bonus funds. I used same to place bet and recorded winnings of N95,000.

I placed another bet with N2k from the same winnings and I won N8k. I did this to fulfill their rollover requirements and don't forget, all the stakes were played with total odds not less than three.

The ticket read green and my total winnings turned over to N101,000. I waited for few minutes for my bet9ja cash to be credited with this same amount but everything disappeared.

Has this happened to someone else before
Re: Winnings From My Bet9ja Bonus Have Disappeared!!! by christianjoy(m): 1:16am On Feb 13, 2023
NLban:
Bet9ja rewarded me with N1K bonus funds. I used same to place bet and recorded winnings of N95,000.

I placed another bet with N2k from the same winnings and I won N8k. I did this to fulfill their rollover requirements and don't forget, all the stakes were played with total odds not less than three.

The ticket read green and my total winnings turned over to N101,000. I waited for few minutes for my bet9ja cash to be credited with this same amount but everything disappeared.

Has this happened to someone else before
you shouldn't have used their bonuses to stake
Re: Winnings From My Bet9ja Bonus Have Disappeared!!! by NLban: 5:57am On Feb 13, 2023
christianjoy:
you shouldn't have used their bonuses to stake
What should I have used then?
Re: Winnings From My Bet9ja Bonus Have Disappeared!!! by christianjoy(m): 6:02am On Feb 13, 2023
NLban:

What should I have used then?
real money
Re: Winnings From My Bet9ja Bonus Have Disappeared!!! by NLban: 8:28am On Feb 13, 2023
christianjoy:
real money
I have used their bonus to bet and win before.

I have also helped other persons use their bonus to bet and withdrawal winnings too.

I don't know why they decided to do what they did to me.

For instance, if your bet9ja bonus account is credited with N1k, you have to stake a game with the N3K (i.e x 3 of the bonus amount) on total odds not less than 3 and the games should within the expiry date of the bonus.

If you place bet on the N1k bonus only, by the time you win, you have to place another bet of N2k (total staked bonus become N3k).

By the time the matches are over, your bet9ja cash account is credited with the bonus wins in your bet9ja bonus account to enable you withdraw the amount. I have done this before. Note:- bet9ja bonus account is different from bet9ja cash account.
Re: Winnings From My Bet9ja Bonus Have Disappeared!!! by christianjoy(m): 8:33am On Feb 13, 2023
NLban:

I have also helped other persons use their bonus to bet and withdrawal winnings too.

For instance, if your bet9ja bonus account is credited with N1k, you have to stake a game with the N3K (i.e x 3 of the bonus amount) on total odds not less than 3 and the games should within the expiry date of the bonus.

If you place bet on the N1k bonus only, by the time you win, you have to place another bet of N2k (total staked bonus become N3k).

By the time the matches are over, your bet9ja cash account is credited with the bonus wins in your bet9ja bonus account to enable you withdraw the amount. I have done this before. Note:- bet9ja bonus account is different from bet9ja cash account.
okay you should have checked the maximum winnings
Re: Winnings From My Bet9ja Bonus Have Disappeared!!! by NLban: 8:37am On Feb 13, 2023
christianjoy:
okay you should have checked the maximum winnings
What is the maximum winnings?
Re: Winnings From My Bet9ja Bonus Have Disappeared!!! by christianjoy(m): 8:39am On Feb 13, 2023
NLban:

What is the maximum winnings?
how much bonus were you given?
Re: Winnings From My Bet9ja Bonus Have Disappeared!!! by NLban: 8:41am On Feb 13, 2023
christianjoy:
how much bonus were you given?
N1k
Re: Winnings From My Bet9ja Bonus Have Disappeared!!! by christianjoy(m): 8:48am On Feb 13, 2023
NLban:

N1k
your potential winnings is 10k
Re: Winnings From My Bet9ja Bonus Have Disappeared!!! by NLban: 9:03am On Feb 13, 2023
christianjoy:
your potential winnings is 10k
Please is this a new rule?
Because what you have said is not contained in the bonus terms and conditions.
Re: Winnings From My Bet9ja Bonus Have Disappeared!!! by christianjoy(m): 9:05am On Feb 13, 2023
NLban:

you wish that is the terms and conditions for now
Re: Winnings From My Bet9ja Bonus Have Disappeared!!! by NLban: 9:27am On Feb 13, 2023
christianjoy:
you wish that is the terms and conditions for now
That is not what I am saying. I am asking if that is the new rule because my friends and I have won with these bonuses several times, but there was nothing of such.
Why now?

I have also gone through the terms and conditions of bet9ja too, but nothing of such.
So where is it coming from.

Besides, if there is a maximum winning, why allow amount more than the maximum winnings?
Re: Winnings From My Bet9ja Bonus Have Disappeared!!! by christianjoy(m): 11:01am On Feb 13, 2023
NLban:

That is not what I am saying. I am asking if that is the new rule because my friends and I have won with these bonuses several times, but there was nothing of such.
Why now?

I have also gone through the terms and conditions of bet9ja too, but nothing of such.
So where is it coming from.

Besides, if there is a maximum winning, why allow amount more than the maximum winnings?
you didn't read it then
Re: Winnings From My Bet9ja Bonus Have Disappeared!!! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 13, 2023
NLban:

I won 16k with 5h bonus.I was credited with only #5k.
This is their new rules.
2k bonus-if you meet their wagering requirements they will credit your real money to 20k even though you win more than that.
1k is 10k
5h is 5k.
I don't know why they come up with this tricks.

1 Like

Re: Winnings From My Bet9ja Bonus Have Disappeared!!! by pacmart: 6:14am On Feb 14, 2023
After completing the wagering requirements, you have to click on the REEDEEM BONUS on the bonus page to transfer the bonus amount to your main account before it expires, which is usually between three days.
Re: Winnings From My Bet9ja Bonus Have Disappeared!!! by omojesu202(m): 7:30am On Feb 14, 2023
Maybe the bonus expired. That's the only reason.
The fact that you won 95k doesn't mean you've met the bonus condition.
You're supposed to quickly sacrificed like 10k and place any live bet that's around 80min so that it ends quickly and conditions met, then redeem if it doesn't happen automatically. Or check your bonus fulfilment whether it has reached 100%.
Chat them let the tell you the reason.
How can use loss such free money, even if it's 20k you suppose get

1 Like

Re: Winnings From My Bet9ja Bonus Have Disappeared!!! by Isobug: 8:12am On Feb 14, 2023
NLban:

No....1k bonus can only get you 10k in whatever you bet according to their bonus terms. Any amount more than 10k you win will not be credited.
Moreso, your analysis was wrong. What they say is you must use the bonus to stake odds of 3 and roll it over 3times. Whatever you win, they will only credit you 10k for 1k bonus, 20k for 2k bonus, 30k for 3k bonus.........50k for 5k bonus

1 Like

Re: Winnings From My Bet9ja Bonus Have Disappeared!!! by Isobug: 8:14am On Feb 14, 2023
Revolution2022:
I won 16k with 5h bonus.I was credited with only #5k.
This is their new rules.
2k bonus-if you meet their wagering requirements they will credit your real money to 20k even though you win more than that.
1k is 10k
5h is 5k.
I don't know why they come up with this tricks.
Exactly, that's their new terms

(1) (Reply)

Prime Of Oshogbo Vs Crown Fc Of Ogbomoso / Lars Lagerback Knows 80% Of World Cup Squad / FIFA May Ban Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.