Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,251 members, 7,829,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Old Naira Deadline: Bishop David Oyedepo Finally Speaks - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Old Naira Deadline: Bishop David Oyedepo Finally Speaks (358 Views)

I Named My Son Isaac With Only ₦10 - Bishop David Oyedepo (Video) / Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen / Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Old Naira Deadline: Bishop David Oyedepo Finally Speaks by FullBlastLight: 9:22am On Feb 13, 2023
Old Naira Deadline: Bishop David Oyedepo finally speaks on what God told him will happen

There has been turmoil throughout the nation as a result of the shortage of the new Naira notes. Protests have been held, and bank properties have reportedly been vandalized.

In this context, Bishop David Oyedepo, General Overseer of the Living Faith Church (LFC), finally addressed the aforementioned matter during his sermon on the “LFC Covenant Day Of Exemption,” revealing a message he claimed to have received from the Lord.

Bishop David Oyedepo said in the live-streamed video that “people are looking for cash today, banks are being burned”. This is not usual!

In 2015, I warned Nigerians about it, but many disregarded my advice. What we are witnessing right now is the wrath of God because the church rebelled against God and the country was contaminated.

Prophets now make favorable prophecies for people who give them money.

“ The Lord’s anger will continue to be directed at us if we don’t turn from our sins. Making decrees is not sufficient; we also need to acknowledge the sin of the Church’s and the sin of the Nation."

He finished by inviting all Christians to observe a 3-Day fast {which he said to be very urgent} to pray for Nigeria, starting from, Monday, February 13 to Wednesday, February 15, 2023.

What are your thoughts on this?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://ng.opera.news/ng/en/religion/amp/737596d1d38962f70fadaf72946f7d3a&ved=2ahUKEwjoiqfhhJL9AhW-hP0HHVGJBSAQFnoECAwQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0YM6pQCweD5LRR3riRj6Lt

Re: Old Naira Deadline: Bishop David Oyedepo Finally Speaks by Dreal1247: 9:28am On Feb 13, 2023
Nigeria shall be great again. Incantations, enchantments and divinations against the people and against the 2023 general elections shall fail woefully in Jesus name.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Fear Igbo Dieties? / Why Is God More Gracious To Sinners? / Biblical Chess Strategy: The EXODUS RSH Formation - By Jawolusi Oluwaseun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.