Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Cost Of Sending A Document Via DHL Express( Urgent ) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of Sending A Document Via DHL Express( Urgent ) (775 Views)

The Start And Rise Of DHL( Dalsey, Hillblom, Lynn): Then And Now / Cost Of Sending A Document Via DHL Express(urgent) / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Sending A Document Via DHL Express( Urgent ) by jamal080(m): 3:46pm On Feb 13, 2023
Good day nairalanders,

I want to apply for first time application of a British passport and renewal for my sons and send their document from Nigeria via DHL to Her Majesty's passport Office in the united kingdom but i am skeptical about the amount they will charged.please throw more light of the assurance on how my documents are being save by DHL courier services.

Please. ,for people that have applied for a British passport from Nigeria to the United kingdom share your idea with me or if have gone through this medium, I need your precious experience or advice .. urgent response please.

[b][/b][b][/b]I would also want to know the address of DHL office in Lagos where by I stay at Abule Egba axis .
Kindly assist me so that i will know my budget.

Thank you.
Very urgent pls.
Re: Cost Of Sending A Document Via DHL Express( Urgent ) by aieromon(m): 5:00am On Feb 14, 2023
jamal080:
Good day nairalanders,

I want to apply for first time application of a British passport and renewal for my sons and send their document from Nigeria via DHL to Her Majesty's passport Office in the united kingdom but i am skeptical about the amount they will charged.please throw more light of the assurance on how my documents are being save by DHL courier services.

Please. ,for people that have applied for a British passport from Nigeria to the United kingdom share your idea with me or if have gone through this medium, I need your precious experience or advice .. urgent response please.

I would also want to know the address of DHL office in Lagos where by I stay at Abule Egba axis .
Kindly assist me so that i will know my budget

Thank you.

Very urgent pls.

Budget between ₦23,000 to ₦40,000 for a one way drop off.

DHL Service Point
41 Joel Ogunnaike Street, GRA Ikeja
01 270 0908
Re: Cost Of Sending A Document Via DHL Express( Urgent ) by MyExpression(m): 1:58pm On Feb 14, 2023
Google DHL offices in lagos, you'll see their various offices...you can then go to the closest one to drop your mail

(1) (Reply)

Re: Getting Ready For A Us Student Visa Interview Please Help / Introducing Wireless Errands / Motoring Query

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.