Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,069 members, 7,835,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) (46458 Views)

Esther Isaac Was Strangled In Abuja Hotel – Autopsy (Photos) / Danjuma Yahaya Alli: Man Dies On Top Of Lady During Sex Romp In Abuja Hotel / EFCC Seals Hotel, Three Houses Owned By Two Suspected Fraudsters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by BigBrother9ja: 9:23am On Feb 14, 2023
okuta007:

i can’t understand why a normal person - a woman wil allow some one else she knows nothing about to insert his penis into her and offload loads of semen inside her and walk away just because of money when she gat no idea what type of disease that person carries

forget condom - some men may remove it during intercourse and release into the girl

i have never payed a girl in my life for alex and i will rather masturbate than pay for sex

FULL STOP!
It's very pathetic

I don't know how those hoes reason...
Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 14, 2023
Jennyclay:
How's crazy? You're referring to your sisters and daughters not me.

So, she should be killed because she's into hook-up?

Bunch of murderers!!
rest in peace to her... You guys should better tame your sugar eyes... Mumu generation

I can never marry a non virgin..God Forbid.. foolish girls everywhere
Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by highsurge: 9:25am On Feb 14, 2023
Life inside Nigeria! All the 1000ways to die happens everyday here!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by Jennyclay(f): 9:26am On Feb 14, 2023
silvermania:
rest in peace to her... You guys should better tame your sugar eyes... Mumu generation

I can never marry a non virgin..God Forbid.. foolish girls everywhere
That's your own cup of agbo.

Broke men everywhere!! Shame on you!!
Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by Shalommy(f): 9:27am On Feb 14, 2023
arantess:

You lack ability to comprehend English

Read the few lines of report again
She died inside a hotel room. What's there to understand?. undecided keep fooling yourself.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 14, 2023
Jennyclay:
That's your own cup of agbo.

Broke men everywhere!! Shame on you!!
hahahahaha...go and meet Yahoo boy that will use you for rituals... I won't type rest in peace for you.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 14, 2023
Shalommy:
From cross river to Abuja. Some women no dey fear oo shocked. Good for her. Chaii

I once met a woman who came all the way from Maiduguri to the South east.

She came for her NYSC, and was reporting to camp. Like me and several hundreds of boys and girls.

Better stop hating women. People travel for a host of reasons. Mostly legit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by Shalommy(f): 9:28am On Feb 14, 2023
SouthernPlateau:

Haba person e fit be say na good cause carry her reach her end of life story....no one knows
Inside a hotel room?undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by IGoComotYaTeeth: 9:30am On Feb 14, 2023
Treasure17:

How did you know this? Conclusion base on assumption is another level of madness.
guy no kill me with laughter

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by PastorandMentor(m): 9:32am On Feb 14, 2023
She is from Boki but lives in Abuja
Shalommy:
From cross river to Abuja. Some women no dey fear oo shocked. Good for her. Chaii

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by Shalommy(f): 9:34am On Feb 14, 2023
PastorandMentor:
She is from Boki but lives in Abuja
Lives in Abuja hotel. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by Godsonkemz(m): 9:38am On Feb 14, 2023
Shalommy:

She was someone sister and daughter. Don't be so cruel and inhumane. Her movement was none of your business. She's grown up while you have refused to grow up.

RIP to her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by Shalommy(f): 9:41am On Feb 14, 2023
Godsonkemz:

She was someone sister and daughter. Don't be so cruel and inhumane. Her movement was none of your business. She's grown up while you have refused to grow up.

RIP to her.
cheesy cheesy Life never tire me.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by occfx: 9:43am On Feb 14, 2023
Dreal1247:
Was she a staff of the hotel or she went for fun seeking? It's quite unfortunate that with the high rate of ritual killings, the young women in our society are not yet ready to be wise. Just Facebook message, they can travel from Port Harcourt to Sokoto to visit a man whom they have never seen before. God have mercy.

Untouchable comedy do it like wow. Girls are hardened more than any notorious criminal we have ever known. Women can take risk
Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by Looter100: 9:46am On Feb 14, 2023
Roboto11:

What is wrong in her going to Abuja?

You no dey pray to go New York?
you go soon go Borno
Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by Justbehave(m): 9:51am On Feb 14, 2023
motionarena:

Like your mama ans sisters abi
No like your broke and frausrated brothers.
Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by CaptMarvel(m): 9:52am On Feb 14, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:
Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos)

https://igberetvnews.com/1438883/lady-dies-abuja-hotel-three-months-concluding-nysc-photos/

unmnhnm.. When we talk dem go say we dey shout, make dem continue.
Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by bong4(m): 9:59am On Feb 14, 2023
Dreal1247:
Was she a staff of the hotel or she went for fun seeking? It's quite unfortunate that with the high rate of ritual killings, the young women in our society are not yet ready to be wise. Just Facebook message, they can travel from Port Harcourt to Sokoto to visit a man whom they have never seen before. God have mercy.

Wao!!!! You asked a question and rather than wait for answers, you decided to conclude with a "she is guilty" verdict. Don't be quick to conclude bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by bong4(m): 10:01am On Feb 14, 2023
Shalommy:

This shows how flawed your comprehension of the write up is. So if i say you are from Oyo State and work in Sokoto, does it mean you go to Sokoto State from Oyo State?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by Jolite(m): 10:02am On Feb 14, 2023
Dreal1247:
You have said it all bro.
Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by stormborn28(m): 10:09am On Feb 14, 2023
Hmmmmmm.... Girls take it easy
Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by gard9ner(m): 10:12am On Feb 14, 2023
Berrityga:
We know the course of her death. Its hookup, greediness, holoshowing. I don't know why the whole nysc thing should be added to the headline. It just goes to show that even with an education girls still have fish brains and will continue dying in hotels.

Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by Isabi4lov: 10:17am On Feb 14, 2023
What's hard for some people to type Rip embarassed , even if she's into hook up , does she deserve to die like that , the ones that their sisters are into runs using it to feed both parents are also judging her , who are those patronizing them .

We've a lot of married men patronizing hook ups girls like their life depends on them .

Everybody will come online to form saint undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by gbagyiza: 10:22am On Feb 14, 2023
When people are dying uncontrollably in a country, then it means that the country is dead already.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by bong4(m): 10:22am On Feb 14, 2023
Dreal1247:

Wao!!!! You asked a question and rather than wait for answers, you decided to conclude with a "she is guilty" verdict. Don't be quick to conclude bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by Antell95(m): 10:24am On Feb 14, 2023
[quote author=BeanX post=120884082]You can't even type coherent English to save your life
Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by Shalommy(f): 10:26am On Feb 14, 2023
bong4:

This shows how flawed your comprehension of the write up is. So if i say you are from Oyo State and work in Sokoto, does it mean you go to Sokoto State from Oyo State?
She lives in abuja hotel. Idiot! Mr sabi goat.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by pacespot(m): 10:37am On Feb 14, 2023
RIP
Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by Exceed15: 10:38am On Feb 14, 2023
Kai this is sad. May God comfort her family.
Re: Lady Dies In Abuja Hotel Three Months After Concluding NYSC (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 14, 2023
Fear girls with painted head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mortuary Attendant Decapitates Dead Body In Ogun, To Sell Head For N50K / Prostitutes, Kidnappers Arrested & Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos / Man Kills Wife With machete In Ondo 'Thinking She Was A Goat'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.