Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,153 members, 7,860,132 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:23 AM

Don't Depend On One Source Of Income, Start Making Money Online As A Student - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Don't Depend On One Source Of Income, Start Making Money Online As A Student (143 Views)

Never Depend On A Job Again..build A Reliable Source Of Income Online.. / Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer / Secrets Of Making Money Online As A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Depend On One Source Of Income, Start Making Money Online As A Student by Succie(f): 9:36pm On Feb 13, 2023
Hi guys I will be telling you about a platform that pay money online by doing little tax.
The name of the platform is :

*PURENETWORK INTEL*

*How it works*
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
Purenetwork intel is an innovative creation that brings into existence two different programs on the
same software
It gives users the option to choose either participating as a single affiliate or participating as a
group(MLM).

PARTICIPATING AS AN AFFILIATE(Pure post model)

When a user registers as an affiliate, he/she registers on an individual plan, meaning that he participates
alone and gets paid into his account instantly
The following activities are involved
1) Registration fee #3000
2) Registration bonus #1,000
3)Referal bonus #1,700
4)Indirect referral earnings #200
5)Daily click#450
7)Skills centre for learning new skills🥵

As an affiliate, you get to apply for your earnings twice weekly and get paid instantly🤤🤤

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PARTICIPATING AS A TEAM(MLM)
If a user registers under this package, the following activities will be involved
1)The user cashes out #10,000 always😋😋 immediately after he registers 2(two) persons under him.

2)The user withdraws #1500 into his bank account always immediately any of his direct group member
completes a cycle(the more direct downlines you have, the more your chances of earning and
withdrawing #1500 from them completing each cycle😊😋
3)The user gets to win amazing incentives/prizes such as iPhones, laptops, home theatre etc on reaching
certain cycle goals😍😍
5) Registration fee is #2500only✅.

After registration👨‍💻, you would be added to my personal group where I will teach you how to make minimum of *3,000* 🤑💰 naira daily from *Purenetwork* *intel.*

Reply with *interested* if you want to register
[11/02, 15:31] success: *ULTIMATE CYCLER MODEL BREAKDOWN*

*This is designed for people who can't get referrals at all.*

Those that are busy and can't even perform daily task.

This system is designed to work like a Lottery system...

Weekly, a ballot is cast and winners emerge and you cashout and cashout big.

But after cashout you will have to resubscribe to enter the system.

So everyone is definitely going to be a winner at the end of the day.

The most important thing is to register with someone that will be able to carry you along with development and tips on how to quickly get your money.

Which is going to be my job given that you register with me of course...

Registerion fee ---- N3500
Cashout ---- N7000 (Once)

Here is a proof that PURENETWORK is real

If you are interested send me direct message on WhatsApp by clicking my signature link below, or message 08123341008 on Whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

CFO Office Services | Tresvista / POS Is Not The Nigeria Problem The Problem Of Nigeria Is Bad Leaders / Best Jewellery Shop Near Me | Top Jewellers In Lucknow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.