Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Suggest An Affordable Pumping Machine With Durability - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Suggest An Affordable Pumping Machine With Durability (223 Views)

How Much Electricity Does Water Pumping Machine Use In a Month? / Solar Inverters: Cost Implication, Durability And Issues / Help! Kindly Suggest A Pumping Machine For Borehole Installation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggest An Affordable Pumping Machine With Durability by heavenisreal18: 10:19pm On Feb 13, 2023
My pumping machine got spoil, I repaired three three weeks ago with 30k, now is faulty again and the repairer suggested we change the head for another 40k ,we have been using it for over right years ,this will be the fourth time of repair. I learnt to get a new one is 210k with the situation of things in Nigeria. Pls someone should suggest a better one for me that will last, note aside home use my mother sells too
Re: Suggest An Affordable Pumping Machine With Durability by GorillaApp(m): 10:45pm On Feb 13, 2023
heavenisreal18:

My pumping machine got spoil, I repaired three three weeks ago with 30k, now is faulty again and the repairer suggested we change the head for another 40k ,we have been using it for over right years ,this will be the fourth time of repair. I learnt to get a new one is 210k with the situation of things in Nigeria. Pls someone should suggest a better one for me that will last, note aside home use my mother sells too
Which type of pump abeg? Is it the dab water pump

Re: Suggest An Affordable Pumping Machine With Durability by heavenisreal18: 11:48am On Feb 14, 2023
Yes for pole hole

e author=GorillaApp post=120889061]
Which type of pump abeg? Is it the dab water pump[/quote]
Re: Suggest An Affordable Pumping Machine With Durability by heavenisreal18: 11:50am On Feb 14, 2023
[

The long one for pumping water

quote author=GorillaApp post=120889061]
Which type of pump abeg? Is it the dab water pump[/quote]
Re: Suggest An Affordable Pumping Machine With Durability by GorillaApp(m): 2:28pm On Feb 14, 2023
heavenisreal18:
[

The long one for pumping water

quote author=GorillaApp post=120889061]
Which type of pump abeg? Is it the dab water pump
Which one. Is it the one I posted up there

(1) (Reply)

For Sale In Victoria Island Annex Lagos / AFFORDABLE DRY LAND CLOSE TO THE NEW INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT IBEJU LEKKI LAGOS / Now Is The Best Time To Invest ...key Into This Golden Opportunity Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.