Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Timelines Picturese Of Arnold Schwarzenegger And Sylvester Stallone - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timelines Picturese Of Arnold Schwarzenegger And Sylvester Stallone (45433 Views)

Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage / Pictures Of Sylvester Stallone And His Beautiful Daughters / Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timelines Picturese Of Arnold Schwarzenegger And Sylvester Stallone by Jefferyhi86(m): 7:40pm On Feb 14, 2023
Haaa Dolph e no de miss am at all couple with one jack knife
LifeOfTrigga:
what about others like van damme and also this guy that do act with van damme too. The guy too like the mgs for last fighting and I think Dolph Lundgren
Re: Timelines Picturese Of Arnold Schwarzenegger And Sylvester Stallone by LifeOfTrigga(m): 8:59pm On Feb 14, 2023
Jefferyhi86:
Haaa Dolph e no de miss am at all couple with one jack knife

Swears bro, the guy self na savage join!
Re: Timelines Picturese Of Arnold Schwarzenegger And Sylvester Stallone by Yxxx: 10:08pm On Feb 14, 2023
sslcrypt:

You made one of the most valid points ever. Healthy competition is not in the dictionary of Nigerians and Africa. It is very sad I must say, as an observer for the election the tension is in Nigeria is very bad.
I am married to a Nigerian and live in Nigeria more often than my own country. It's a shame country with so much potential is torn apart by bigotry and tribalism. The fact is this election will bring Nigeria out of the self induced coffin or it will be the final nail to the coffin on Nigeria.
I lived here long enough to see the obvious problem of Nigeria, thus the reason for making such bold statement.
Thank you.
Re: Timelines Picturese Of Arnold Schwarzenegger And Sylvester Stallone by shonepa(m): 10:16pm On Feb 14, 2023
How election take concern Holywood actors? Vote ur choice simple, abeg make i enjoy comments that truely matters

mbahdi:
If not for stupidity urchins would have know that obi is d greatest politician alive presently in nigeria.just few months he went to labor party he commands crowd.if ur emilokan jagabandit thinks he's really popular he sud try he's popularity in an unknown party without spending a dime renting crowds
Re: Timelines Picturese Of Arnold Schwarzenegger And Sylvester Stallone by EggonBoy(m): 7:06pm On Mar 05, 2023
Rambo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Reacts Following Davido’s Alleged Traditional Wedding To Chioma / Meraiah Ekeinde's US Vacation Photos / Oritse Femi Prostrates Before Nabila Fash's Parents At Their Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.