Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,220 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Essential Tremor: What Triggered It? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Essential Tremor: What Triggered It? (358 Views)

How Do I Stop Tremor On Hands And Body Caused By Excessive Use Of Drugs / Need Help Please!! Doctors In The House Who Understand Et(essental Tremor) / Is This Really A Tremor?, How Do I Go About It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Essential Tremor: What Triggered It? by gard9ner(m): 11:16am On Feb 14, 2023
The cause of essential tremor is unknown. However, one theory suggests that your cerebellum and other parts of your brain are not communicating correctly. The cerebellum controls muscle coordination. In most people, the condition seems to be passed down from a parent to a child.

It is a nervous system disorder that causes rhythmic shaking and most often affects the hands, though it may also affect the head, voice, arms or legs. It's not related to Parkinson's disease.

ET is a very uncomfortable condition that often start off with hand tremors (shaking hands), it affects only a very few percentage of people worldwide and is more prevalent in adults over 60yrs of age. If you have experienced this or know anyone who does, please share their stories or what triggered it.
Re: Essential Tremor: What Triggered It? by eepeepook: 6:44am On Aug 28, 2023
Abobi, when you return from your ban, there is something I want to tell you.
Re: Essential Tremor: What Triggered It? by gard9ner(m): 1:39pm On Aug 28, 2023
eepeepook:
Abobi, when you return from your ban, there is something I want to tell you.
At best you’re an unskilled, uncreative and unemployed young boy in his 20’s living and still dependent on his parents for survival. At worst you’re a failed-frustrated young boy with little purpose in life, it’s all evidenced with in your uncivilly demeanour, you’re uneducated and uncultivated in speech, behaviour and online etiquette to say the least.

The presence of the likes of you on this forum debases the process of social connections and education. This is a faceless platform, yes! But know yourself and you know deep down that you’ve achieved nothing meaningful with your life and that you’ll never amount to anything, you’re just a rapscallion-loafer numbering your days with the excuse of idling away your youth on NL.

You should know when you’ve chewed more than you can bite. I still stand by all I said to you before and you still dm me.
Re: Essential Tremor: What Triggered It? by finallybusy: 2:11pm On Aug 28, 2023
gard9ner:
The cause of essential tremor is unknown. However, one theory suggests that your cerebellum and other parts of your brain are not communicating correctly. The cerebellum controls muscle coordination. In most people, the condition seems to be passed down from a parent to a child.

It is a nervous system disorder that causes rhythmic shaking and most often affects the hands, though it may also affect the head, voice, arms or legs. It's not related to Parkinson's disease.

ET is a very uncomfortable condition that often start off with hand tremors (shaking hands), it affects only a very few percentage of people worldwide and is more prevalent in adults over 60yrs of age. If you have experienced this or know anyone who does, please share their stories or what triggered it.
Dont worry, I have all the time today to teach online etiquette. This will be your baptism by fire.
Re: Essential Tremor: What Triggered It? by finallybusy: 2:40pm On Aug 28, 2023
Funny how for someone who claims I'm wasting my life on Nairaland, you manage to read every diary entry I've created. Who's the worthless imp again?

(1) (Reply)

Doctors What Is This? / Obaseki Recruits, Deploys New Batch Of Over 270 Healthcare Professionals / How To Reverse Premature Grey Hair Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.