Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

8yr Old Girl Beaten By An Hajia And Violated By Two Men - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 8yr Old Girl Beaten By An Hajia And Violated By Two Men (11853 Views)

Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape / Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. / Girl Beaten By Her Boyfriend For Burning Rice :-( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8yr Old Girl Beaten By An Hajia And Violated By Two Men by Sike(m): 7:50am On Sep 11, 2011
$tunna:

your name seems to suggest that u r man-lover, so i doubt that u ride any girls or woman and its also obvious from how hard u tryna convince urself that u do as a matter of fact ride  women!! naa!

You said :Truss me"! at the end of your response above, right! did u use that word by mistake or not?? was it a Freudian slip??

well, read this"

Truss:TheFreeDictionary

1. (sometimes foll by up) to tie, bind, or bundle to truss up a prisoner
2. (Cookery) to fasten or bind the wings and legs of (a fowl) before cooking to keep them in place (so, r u a chicken, u sound like one!!

2. truss - secure with or as if with ropes; "tie down the prisoners"; "tie up the old newspapers and bring them to the recycling shed"
tie down, tie up, bind
chain up - tie up with chains; "chain up the prisoners"
(again u sound like u need to be in prison since that is where u belong to, !!)
man-lover up, fagot, gay-got - bind or tie up in or as if in a man-lover; "gay-got up the sticks" ( im sure u know the meaning of this word gay-got?? well u should as anyone who see your name can quickly realized it's derivative from this word since u call urself gay-a-mite as in sodomite!)
man-lover, fagot - fasten together rods of iron in order to heat or weld them

again u u r trying too hard to convince urself that u bleep women, and looking at your choice of words and names, u r too g a y!! and your language even shows that u hate women!! fooooooooooooool!!!

what do u have to say now
hehehehehe. . . Oro t'o ja'wo!
Re: 8yr Old Girl Beaten By An Hajia And Violated By Two Men by seunlayi(m): 8:39am On Sep 11, 2011
the woman said she has two jeeps lol. She said the girl was stealing what? "Food" . She also said that those fresh brushes were already on her before she came to her place. I wonder why they still remain fresh. Nigeria Police were are you? If you can't handle this type of case, then what case can they handle?
Re: 8yr Old Girl Beaten By An Hajia And Violated By Two Men by phreakabit(m): 9:32am On Sep 11, 2011
[size=15pt]The Hajia
Those men involved
The Aunty
The Aunties friend
Should be all arrested and sentenced to jail IMO.[/size]
Re: 8yr Old Girl Beaten By An Hajia And Violated By Two Men by seunlayi(m): 10:22am On Sep 11, 2011
nta newsline, ait, etc where are you? Or are you afraid of Hajia husband?
Re: 8yr Old Girl Beaten By An Hajia And Violated By Two Men by Arosa(m): 12:15pm On Sep 11, 2011
why so much evil and no justice in Naija? cry cry cry
Re: 8yr Old Girl Beaten By An Hajia And Violated By Two Men by Beync(f): 12:43pm On Sep 11, 2011
What baffles me is that we hav so many human right this, human right that women, association of this and that. I cant even perceive what their fighting for in this society when there are cases like this.t tey cant even fight for the poor ones like this liitle girl sad
Re: 8yr Old Girl Beaten By An Hajia And Violated By Two Men by fagamoron: 1:30pm On Sep 11, 2011
$tunna:

your name seems to suggest that u r man-lover, so i doubt that u ride any girls or woman and its also obvious from how hard u tryna convince urself that u do as a matter of fact ride  women!! naa!

You said :Truss me"! at the end of your response above, right! did u use that word by mistake or not?? was it a Freudian slip??

well, read this"

Truss:TheFreeDictionary

1. (sometimes foll by up) to tie, bind, or bundle to truss up a prisoner
2. (Cookery) to fasten or bind the wings and legs of (a fowl) before cooking to keep them in place (so, r u a chicken, u sound like one!!

2. truss - secure with or as if with ropes; "tie down the prisoners"; "tie up the old newspapers and bring them to the recycling shed"
tie down, tie up, bind
chain up - tie up with chains; "chain up the prisoners"
(again u sound like u need to be in prison since that is where u belong to, !!)
man-lover up, fagot, gay-got - bind or tie up in or as if in a man-lover; "gay-got up the sticks" ( im sure u know the meaning of this word gay-got?? well u should as anyone who see your name can quickly realized it's derivative from this word since u call urself gay-a-mite as in sodomite!)
man-lover, fagot - fasten together rods of iron in order to heat or weld them

again u u r trying too hard to convince urself that u bleep women, and looking at your choice of words and names, u r too g a y!! and your language even shows that u hate women!! fooooooooooooool!!!

what do u have to say now

Hehe, I am Gay? Well, ask the akata shawty that is still snoring in bed if i am really gay. Her name is Sherry W. She is of Jamaican decsent. She drove all the way from White Plains to Lower manhattan just so i could satisfy her needs.

Hey, dont you wish you could be like me?
Re: 8yr Old Girl Beaten By An Hajia And Violated By Two Men by stunna2(m): 2:31pm On Sep 11, 2011
fagamoron:

Hehe, I am man-lover? Well, ask the akata shawty that is still snoring in bed if i am really man-lover. Her name is Sherry W. She is of Jamaican decsent. She drove all the way from  White Plains to Lower manhattan just so i could satisfy her needs.

Hey, dont you wish you could be like me?

a fagamite fagamoron?? who comes to a public news group to give away the name of the person who he claimed to bleep last night??
shut ur gay-get a s s up yo, men and women walk, run, cycle, ride and fly all over the world to f.uck or get fuc.ked daily, that's why there r 6billion humans on earth, k!
Re: 8yr Old Girl Beaten By An Hajia And Violated By Two Men by olapluto(m): 5:48pm On Sep 11, 2011
Seems like someone somewhere is afraid of Hajia or her husband. If not, arrest these people and let them explain what they know from the gallows. Justice for the poor girl.
Re: 8yr Old Girl Beaten By An Hajia And Violated By Two Men by sheyguy: 6:10pm On Sep 11, 2011
they shuld bring those involved to justice!!!! abah
Re: 8yr Old Girl Beaten By An Hajia And Violated By Two Men by IYANGBALI: 12:30am On Sep 12, 2011
those one na for bottom dem dey do dey boko haram abi na bottom haram be their own?
Re: 8yr Old Girl Beaten By An Hajia And Violated By Two Men by DisGuy: 12:55am On Sep 12, 2011
Beync:

What baffles me is that we hav so many human right this, human right that women, association of this and that. I cant even perceive what their fighting for in this society when there are cases like this.t tey cant even fight for the poor ones like this liitle girl sad

oh all those human right left and right are busy boycotting/protesting celebrity marriage o

These people will turn up in church looking dapper every sundat grinning teeth!
Re: 8yr Old Girl Beaten By An Hajia And Violated By Two Men by DisGuy: 12:56am On Sep 12, 2011
$tunna:

once this people have gone tottally free with this crime, they will start boasting how good life is in nigeria and wonder why those of us overseas dont pack our stuff and come home and join them in their wicked ways and thinks something is wrong with us if we refuse!!

she is talking about her Jeeps, for goodness sake!! fu.ckin' bastards

it is the response of some people here that is even more shocking, ! mstcheewww

Right on the money!!
Re: 8yr Old Girl Beaten By An Hajia And Violated By Two Men by Nobody: 1:17am On Sep 12, 2011
this is too sad. undecided

i dont even know what to say. . . cry
Re: 8yr Old Girl Beaten By An Hajia And Violated By Two Men by tuns10: 10:03am On Sep 12, 2011
it is just so sad that the girl had to go thru this.I pray she overcomes the trauma as she grows and i pray she gets someone to at least fight for her
Re: 8yr Old Girl Beaten By An Hajia And Violated By Two Men by chines4(m): 3:36pm On Sep 12, 2011
I just don't get it, Why will a woman that knows the pain of child birth treat another woman's child like that. Why can't women treat their house help like her own child. Why? , Why is it that its only house helps that are witches and wizards and her kids saints, why? Why is that that if the steal food(so that they will not die of hunger, since she have not given them food for days) then they are thieves. But if her kid steals money for Ice Cream, chocolate they are just being kids, Why?

Women in the house God is watching us. Jeeps or SUVs
Re: 8yr Old Girl Beaten By An Hajia And Violated By Two Men by hildaa(f): 11:44am On Oct 12, 2011
This is a lonely world, poor girl.
Re: 8yr Old Girl Beaten By An Hajia And Violated By Two Men by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 12, 2011
LIFE IS JUST NOT FAIR! cry cry cry cry
Re: 8yr Old Girl Beaten By An Hajia And Violated By Two Men by Natasha2(f): 6:02pm On Oct 12, 2011
OMG I'm speechless
Re: 8yr Old Girl Beaten By An Hajia And Violated By Two Men by adaxxy: 2:03am On Dec 10, 2014
Honestly I'm dumbfounded

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos State Legal Agency Orders Trial Of Exxonmobil Employee Accused Of Rape / Leicester City Players In Orgy Sex Video: Nigel Pearson’s Son Involved In Shocki / Police Arrests Drug Dealer, Fake NDLEA Officer With Drugs In Adamawa (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.