Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:03 AM

Causes And How To Get Rid Of Bad Breath (mouth Odor) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Causes And How To Get Rid Of Bad Breath (mouth Odor) (246 Views)

I Suspect My Friend Of Bad Luck Aura / I Told My Wife Not To Kiss My 6-Month-Old Son On The Mouth: Am I Wrong? / Is Bad Breath Ruining Your Sex Life / Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Causes And How To Get Rid Of Bad Breath (mouth Odor) by Buchis01(m): 12:50pm On Feb 14, 2023
Ever spoken with someone, and their breath smells like death? You’d wish the conversation would end sooner irrespective of how interesting it was. Interacting with someone with bad breath is one of the most undesirable social situations there is.

Bad breath, also known as halitosis is a persistent unpleasant smell, present in exhaled breath coming from either the nose or mouth; or both. Persons with bad breath, tend to have social anxiety as the condition does harm their reputation.

These facts about bad breath can save a life: https://oclocknews.com/bad-breath-causes-and-how-to-get-rid/

https://oclocknews.com/bad-breath-causes-and-how-to-get-rid/

(1) (Reply)

63-year-old Benue Varsity Deputy Bursar Accuses Her Husband Of Domestic Violence / Secure Your Child's Future With Flexiedu: Don't Leave Your Kid's Future To Chanc / Do You Share The Bills With Your Husband?Answering All Your Intriguing Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.