Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,417 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Boko Haram Bomb Threat In Uniben - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Boko Haram Bomb Threat In Uniben (1627 Views)

See The Long Snake Killed In Uniben Hostel Hall 3 / List Of Lecturers Sacked In UNIBEN For Their SEXCAPEDE / Rival Cults Hold Talks In UNIBEN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Bomb Threat In Uniben by Gabrielosayogie(m): 12:32am On Sep 11, 2011
It is no longer new, that this terrorist sect known as Boko Haram that evolved merely a year ago are causing so much havoc, particularly in the North. The group claimed responsibility for several bombings in different areas; most recently is the bombing of the UN building in Abuja. Now just recently, the grounp had made a bomb threat on UNIBEN(university of Benin) in Edo State, all the way here to the south. The bomb threat is creating so much tension, as the UNIBEN security is now thighter than before. All cars entering are to be searched. Will Boko Haram ever end their terror?
Re: Boko Haram Bomb Threat In Uniben by Odunnu: 3:01am On Sep 11, 2011
Source of this info, please.
Re: Boko Haram Bomb Threat In Uniben by Gabrielosayogie(m): 8:01am On Sep 11, 2011
You could check out uniben website: www.uniben.edu. Although I heard mine from various sources, also, I live right here in Benin and I've seen a stronger security presence in Uniben than before. But it will be alot better if you just google it probably using this topic title, you will see alot about it.
Re: Boko Haram Bomb Threat In Uniben by naijalodge(m): 11:05am On Sep 11, 2011
Gabrielosayogie:

It is no longer new, that this terrorist sect known as Boko Haram that evolved merely a year ago are causing so much havoc, particularly in the North. The group claimed responsibility for several bombings in different areas; most recently is the bombing of the UN building in Abuja. Now just recently, the grounp had made a bomb threat on UNIBEN(university of Benin) in Edo State, all the way here to the south. The bomb threat is creating so much tension, as the UNIBEN security is now thighter than before. All cars entering are to be searched. Will Boko Haram ever end their terror?
i absolutely believe you,i leave in benin,my friend's younger brother who went to uniben day before yesterday said thesame thing bt i guess he did'nt know what the serching was all about,well may God help his children,abeg make kpoko haram abi boko haram no come spoil the good name of these school ooo.
Re: Boko Haram Bomb Threat In Uniben by Odunnu: 11:41am On Sep 11, 2011
I'm sorry, there's nothing on Uniben's website to attest to this and i'm forced to lock this thread so we dont keep spreading unsubstantiated news around. The polity is hot as it is already, rumours of threats wont help us.
Thank you for understanding

(1)

University Of Nigeria,nsukka 2012/2013 Post Utme Announcement Time Table / 2012/2013 IMT Merit Admission List Is Out / Nnpc/chevron Scholarship 2013/2014 Is Out - Apply Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.