Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,064 members, 7,863,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:26 AM

Inflation Soars To 21.82% Amid Naira Redesign - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Inflation Soars To 21.82% Amid Naira Redesign (16567 Views)

Naira Redesign: Bags Of Damaged Naira Notes Discovered (Video, Pictures) / Naira Redesign: Grains Prices Crash Days After Record Surge / Politicians With Billions In Cash Move Against Naira Redesign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inflation Soars To 21.82% Amid Naira Redesign by Theunbothered: 1:39pm On Feb 15, 2023
Mumus who were shouting cashless up and down are now quiet. grin

2 Likes

Re: Inflation Soars To 21.82% Amid Naira Redesign by Nwaezeudo: 1:40pm On Feb 15, 2023
The game is simple. Vote out APC on the 25th!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inflation Soars To 21.82% Amid Naira Redesign by famology(m): 1:40pm On Feb 15, 2023
Exactly what Rewane was explaining on channels some days ago. E don dey happen already.

2 Likes

Re: Inflation Soars To 21.82% Amid Naira Redesign by Nahdeh: 1:40pm On Feb 15, 2023
inoki247:
Lol some fools will still come and tell us is Propaganda say is really dealing with Tinubu na him dey sponsor the inflation....

LOL
Re: Inflation Soars To 21.82% Amid Naira Redesign by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 15, 2023
Malory:
We should all remember that Tinubu vowed to continue from where Buhari stopped so a vote for Tinubu is a vote for elongation of our suffering. Vote for Peter Obi for the progress of Nigeria.

Obi said this policy killing businesses and pushing everyone to the brim of depression is good. Sensible people know who cares for the masses and will vote accordingly.

2 Likes

Re: Inflation Soars To 21.82% Amid Naira Redesign by Omoawoke: 1:40pm On Feb 15, 2023
Tinubu is the cause , Peter obi will bring inflation down to 1% when he wins

Na so dem they talk, when Tinubu was against the policy, they kept accusing him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inflation Soars To 21.82% Amid Naira Redesign by backtovillage: 1:40pm On Feb 15, 2023
SmartPolician:
How can inflation be increasing when demands for most things will drop significantly?
What do you expect when we use Naira to by Naira?
You have to transfer extra money before you can purchase anything now.

5 Likes

Re: Inflation Soars To 21.82% Amid Naira Redesign by Twhyhenry8296: 1:40pm On Feb 15, 2023
I think CBN said naira redesign is meant to control inflation but reverse is d case now. Naira redesign has failed.

2 Likes

Re: Inflation Soars To 21.82% Amid Naira Redesign by GeeMeshin1(m): 1:41pm On Feb 15, 2023
Pathetic indeed, there was a country lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Inflation Soars To 21.82% Amid Naira Redesign by kilisi(m): 1:41pm On Feb 15, 2023
SenatePresdo:
APC redesigned the naira that is making us pass through this level of hardship.

If you vote for APC, may this hardship never depart from your House cry

I thought you're a staunch supporter of this new policy? What changed?

I pity all of you!

1 Like

Re: Inflation Soars To 21.82% Amid Naira Redesign by Laple0541(m): 1:44pm On Feb 15, 2023
Can't the Supreme Court declare the rat called Emefiwere wanted and arrested for disobeying court order? They should do something before he turns the country to a zoo because that is his wish and that of every flatheĆ ded sapient.

3 Likes

Re: Inflation Soars To 21.82% Amid Naira Redesign by Parachoko: 1:44pm On Feb 15, 2023
iwaeda:

APC, Buhari and co not competent to manage Nigeria.
Everything is moribund. PDP is the answer.
grin grin grin angry
Emefiele really mess up

No matter who take over from Buhari, I wish he will be dealt with for this kind of economy sabotage.
Re: Inflation Soars To 21.82% Amid Naira Redesign by Chekwume16(m): 1:45pm On Feb 15, 2023
There is something called cost push inflation. It is driven by the cost of raw materials. ThT is what is happening now
SmartPolician:
How can inflation be increasing when the demands for most things (commodities) are drop significantly?

By the way, it seems the wailers and the hailers have switched places because the supposed wailers are now the hailers, while the hailers are now screaming to high heavens grin

1 Like

Re: Inflation Soars To 21.82% Amid Naira Redesign by socialmediaman: 1:46pm On Feb 15, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
I am surprised some stupid idiots are supporting Emefele. See, by the time this people finish with what is left in this country, that hate you people have for Tinubu would have consumed most of you. You think say na child's play.
All those vote Obi this vote Obi that, I can assure you 100% that Obi can NEVER be president in Nigeria. Cry all you want, curse all you want. Obi been president is a dead dream. It can NEVER happen

LOL, what is left of the country? The only thing left for Nigerians to do is kick Tinubu and APC out of Nigeria's present and future
Re: Inflation Soars To 21.82% Amid Naira Redesign by Prodigy08: 1:46pm On Feb 15, 2023
And you all want to vote for APC right?same govt that got us into this shit we are in right now abi?use your heads
Re: Inflation Soars To 21.82% Amid Naira Redesign by Siwisheswereesh: 1:46pm On Feb 15, 2023
Emefiele cannot die well angry
Re: Inflation Soars To 21.82% Amid Naira Redesign by Naajjii: 1:47pm On Feb 15, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
I am surprised some stupid idiots are supporting Emefele. See, by the time this people finish with what is left in this country, that hate you people have for Tinubu would have consumed most of you. You think say na child's play.
All those vote Obi this vote Obi that, I can assure you 100% that Obi can NEVER be president in Nigeria. Cry all you want, curse all you want. Obi been president is a dead dream. It can NEVER happen
Ha ha you funny, those Obidient don't have correct brain if at the end of the day the currency change thing did not favour Obi watch out how they will start attacking Buhari and Emefiele. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inflation Soars To 21.82% Amid Naira Redesign by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 15, 2023
We don't care! We'll bear the pain! We've suffered under Buhari for almost 8years, no be these few months go kill us!

Anybody can win the Presidency apart from that demented Iragbiji drug lord!
Re: Inflation Soars To 21.82% Amid Naira Redesign by Stanleynf: 1:48pm On Feb 15, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
cry cry #SAY NO TO VOTE BUYING#

1 Like

Re: Inflation Soars To 21.82% Amid Naira Redesign by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 15, 2023
inoki247:

The same way a Vote for ObI is a Vote turning our old note to paper and making us to go hungry...

Have you not been hungry before now? Na now your mouth fit open? Did you not call us wailers for the past 7 and half years? Come and make us vote Tinubu make we see na!

Shey you Yorubas are very intelligent and sophisticated? Go and make Tinubu the President with your ewedu votes!
Re: Inflation Soars To 21.82% Amid Naira Redesign by sofeo(m): 1:51pm On Feb 15, 2023
Alright
Re: Inflation Soars To 21.82% Amid Naira Redesign by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:52pm On Feb 15, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:

Why?
Is he not a Nigerian ?

Look, the real new breeds of Terrorists in Nigeria are hiding under Tinubu....
Re: Inflation Soars To 21.82% Amid Naira Redesign by SmartPolician: 1:54pm On Feb 15, 2023
Chekwume16:
There is something called cost push inflation. It is driven by the cost of raw materials. ThT is what is happening now

You dey blow grammar.

I have seen northerns who sell fruits but don't accept transfers so I didn't buy the fruit. I am sure this will be story of tens of thousands of Nigerians because people prioritize what they spend cash on.

How can this affect the price of goods because it will automatically reduce demand for those commodities? Remember, NBS listed basic food items as examples.

Apparently, Nigerians always look for means to hike their prices. I have seen a pumpkin seller telling me that the price of her pumpkin is higher because dollar is high. No, I am not making it up.

2 Likes

Re: Inflation Soars To 21.82% Amid Naira Redesign by Iykolysis: 1:55pm On Feb 15, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:

Enemies of New Nigeria spotted, how does a news update on spiralling inflation in the country relate to Mssrs Obi/Datti, you're need psychiatric check asap.

1 Like

Re: Inflation Soars To 21.82% Amid Naira Redesign by FarahAideed: 1:56pm On Feb 15, 2023
Again I have been vindicated

1 Like

Re: Inflation Soars To 21.82% Amid Naira Redesign by FireUpNow(m): 1:56pm On Feb 15, 2023
Na laugh I just dey as Mr Godwin Emiefele and some I too sabi dem be dey say the move go curb inflation. Lol
Re: Inflation Soars To 21.82% Amid Naira Redesign by lexy2014: 1:58pm On Feb 15, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm. And Mrs Zainab, the Minister of Finance and National Planning warned us against CBN's Emefiele naira redesign without thorough planning..
She is vindicated.

Patriots should please remain calm and protest peacefully. The Aso rock cabal want you to truncate democracy so do not fall for their evil plans. To destroy is easy but to build is hardwork. Do not fall into their unpatriotoc ploy.

Election holds in 10 days. You should all come out en masse to vote for Asiwaju. Only Asiwaju can stop them.
Once Asiwaju wins, old notes will remain till December 2023 and Emefiele will be fired.
check my signature for free stuffs!

but Emefiele could not implement this crude naira policy without the approval of buhari who you have supported for 8years. the same buhari who tinubu told us is nigerias only solution. even after failing in his first term, tinubu still told nigerias that buahri is the only solution. even though buhari has always been a disaster, you and tinubu continued supporting him. so how will tinubu stop the disaster that he has been supporting since 2015?

1 Like

Re: Inflation Soars To 21.82% Amid Naira Redesign by SenatePresdo(m): 1:58pm On Feb 15, 2023
kilisi:

I thought you're a staunch supporter of this new policy? What changed?

I pity all of you!

Nothing changed, I'm still supporting it.

But APC should be voted out, they caused hardship for Nigerians with this policy.
Re: Inflation Soars To 21.82% Amid Naira Redesign by Treassured: 1:59pm On Feb 15, 2023
SmartPolician:
How can inflation be increasing when the demands for most things (commodities) are drop significantly? People prioritize what they spend cash on.

By the way, it seems the wailers and the hailers have switched places because the supposed wailers are now the hailers, while the former hailers are now screaming to high heavensgrin

You are Confusing my ConfusionšŸ¤£

Confusion everywherešŸ¤£
Re: Inflation Soars To 21.82% Amid Naira Redesign by zrocky: 2:02pm On Feb 15, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
how can you educated and healthy young person wish to vote for a sick, dementia, old man as your president. Even if your village people curse you and do ritual on your head can't you reject it. Nawa 4 u
Re: Inflation Soars To 21.82% Amid Naira Redesign by clydecarson(m): 2:02pm On Feb 15, 2023
SenatePresdo:
APC redesigned the naira that is making us pass through this level of hardship.

If you vote for APC, may this hardship never depart from your House cry

Amen,Ase

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Asake Oge: Nigerian Debtors, Mad People, Mad Solutions - (Fashion Designer) / FIVERR/UPWORK Withdrawal, PAYONEER AND PAYPAL Exchange Service / Dangote Refinery To Meet 100% In-country Consumption Requirement ā€“ Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.