Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:44 AM

Man Rumoured To Be A Union Member Stabs A Soldier - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rumoured To Be A Union Member Stabs A Soldier (1405 Views)

Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) / Policeman Slaps Woman, Stabs A Man And Attacks Two Others At Pedro, Lagos / Road Union Member With 134 Wraps Of Indian Hemp Arrested In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Rumoured To Be A Union Member Stabs A Soldier by ChinemeremFidel: 9:39pm On Feb 15, 2023
At Ogijo/Odogunyan axis there is a current unrest now as Soldiers are shooting sporadically and killing passerby.

A Soldier identified as Saheed involved in a fracas with a union members also Rumoured to be a mopol and he ended up stabbing the Soldier to death.

Soldiers came in their troop for revenge to revenge around Ogijo/Odogunyan axis.
The police danfo bus was burnt in front of Ogijo station.
There are speculations the soldiers can burst more violently at midnight

If you stay around there, please be safe.

I reside around first gate so we were affected too.

No going out till further notice

Pictures and videos dropping soon

1 Like

Re: Man Rumoured To Be A Union Member Stabs A Soldier by ahnie: 9:42pm On Feb 15, 2023
The country is in a free fall.
By the way,where the hell is ohijo/ogodunya?
Are those places in southern Ukraine?

1 Like

Re: Man Rumoured To Be A Union Member Stabs A Soldier by Emmanuella00(f): 9:45pm On Feb 15, 2023
Poor thing
Re: Man Rumoured To Be A Union Member Stabs A Soldier by ChinemeremFidel: 9:49pm On Feb 15, 2023
ahnie:
The country is in a free fall.
By the way,where the hell is ohijo/ogodunya?
Are those places in southern Ukraine?
Ikorodu
Re: Man Rumoured To Be A Union Member Stabs A Soldier by ahnie: 9:50pm On Feb 15, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:

Ikorodu
Thanks.
Re: Man Rumoured To Be A Union Member Stabs A Soldier by Reelmii: 9:52pm On Feb 15, 2023
angry sad

U still get mind take pictures and vedios

1 Like

Re: Man Rumoured To Be A Union Member Stabs A Soldier by ChinemeremFidel: 9:59pm On Feb 15, 2023
Reelmii:
angry sad

U still get mind take pictures and vedios
Got from my friends
Re: Man Rumoured To Be A Union Member Stabs A Soldier by medicadex(m): 10:04pm On Feb 15, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:

At Ogijo/Odogunyan axis there is a current unrest now as Soldiers are shooting sporadically and killing passerby.

A Soldier identified as Saheed involved in a fracas with a union members also Rumoured to be a mopol and he ended up stabbing the Soldier to death.

Soldiers came in their troop for revenge burning down all the police stations around Ogijo/Odogunyan axis.

If you stay around there, please be safe.

I reside around first gate so we were affected too.

No going out till further notice

Pictures and videos dropping soon

All police station was not burnt down ooo. There is even no police station in Odogunyan , we have one in ogijo. It was reported that a Danfo bus belonging to the police was burnt in front of the station

1 Like

Re: Man Rumoured To Be A Union Member Stabs A Soldier by ChinemeremFidel: 10:11pm On Feb 15, 2023
medicadex:

All police station was not burnt down ooo. There is even no police station in Odogunyan , we have one in ogijo. It was reported that a Danfo bus belonging to the police was burnt in front of the station

Thanks for complimenting the information
Re: Man Rumoured To Be A Union Member Stabs A Soldier by ahnie: 10:13pm On Feb 15, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:

Thanks for complimenting the information

Be sure before you post anything,nor be hearsay.
Re: Man Rumoured To Be A Union Member Stabs A Soldier by ChinemeremFidel: 10:18pm On Feb 15, 2023
ahnie:

Be sure before you post anything,nor be hearsay.
Radio said it
Re: Man Rumoured To Be A Union Member Stabs A Soldier by ahnie: 10:20pm On Feb 15, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:

Radio said it
Radio said it,but you have videos n pictures.

Nawa
Re: Man Rumoured To Be A Union Member Stabs A Soldier by ChinemeremFidel: 10:21pm On Feb 15, 2023
ahnie:

Radio said it,but you have videos n pictures.

Nawa
Tried posting pictures but I don't know why it's not uploading

The video here is much

My course mates sent
Re: Man Rumoured To Be A Union Member Stabs A Soldier by ahnie: 10:26pm On Feb 15, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:

Tried posting pictures but I don't know why it's not uploading

The video here is much

My course mates sent
Guy rest!

Call it a nyt and go to bed.

Ensure to vote wisely.
Bye
Re: Man Rumoured To Be A Union Member Stabs A Soldier by tommy589(m): 10:33pm On Feb 15, 2023
It is soldier and police. Deal with yourselves as much as you like without endangering innocent civilian lives
Re: Man Rumoured To Be A Union Member Stabs A Soldier by DMCA: 10:40pm On Feb 15, 2023
Make I siddon here the chill for more bad news grin
Re: Man Rumoured To Be A Union Member Stabs A Soldier by Scopgel1: 3:55am On Feb 16, 2023
I stay arround there and the guy was my childhood friend, Omo when I saw the picture of the I no get my self again

Re: Man Rumoured To Be A Union Member Stabs A Soldier by Pharaohny: 6:34am On Feb 16, 2023
The police don buy market , they have beaten more than they can chew this time
Re: Man Rumoured To Be A Union Member Stabs A Soldier by SporaD8: 7:34am On Feb 16, 2023
This Soldiers and Union Match don dey enter Run-off!

Current Scoreline: Soldier 1-1 Union

(1) (Reply)

Someone Blackmailing My Friend / Foreign-Owned Shops Close After Soweto Kids Die From Eating Biscuits (PICS) / Ambush On The Highway. Many Vehicles At Once

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.