Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Chude, Arinze Timothy Visits DMGS,Onitsha As An Advocate Of United Nation's SDSN - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Chude, Arinze Timothy Visits DMGS,Onitsha As An Advocate Of United Nation's SDSN (373 Views)

Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Denies Gideon Okoli's Claims / ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out / 31 Lawyers Appointed Senior Advocate Of Nigeria [see Full List] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chude, Arinze Timothy Visits DMGS,Onitsha As An Advocate Of United Nation's SDSN by chudearinze(m): 9:49am On Feb 16, 2023
MY THIRD SCHOOLS VISIT TO ACHIEVE QUALITY EDUCATION FOR ALL!

On February 13, 2023, as an Advocate of United Nations SDSN, a Global Youth Ambassador, Theirworld, London and a Do Grassroot Development Champion, Abuja, Nigeria, I carried the good gospel of Quality Education For All to my Alma mater, the prestigious Dennis Memorial Grammar School, Onitsha, Anambra State.

I was welcomed in high spirit by the school. The students were highly elated to receive one of their own as I further spoke to them on the Topic: MAXIMIZE YOUR POTENTIALS AND BUILD SELF - CONFIDENCE THROUGH READING AS HIGH FLYING STUDENTS.

In the course of the program, I spoke greatly on the SDG 4 (Education) as I benevolently shared 50 copies of my book '18 Positive Guides To Achieve Academic Excellence' to 50 students so as to boost their reading culture.

I greatly thank DMGS principal, the distinguish and highly respected Ven. Chigozie Anieto, the teachers and students for this opportunity to make this impact.

LUX FIAT!!!

Amb. Dr. Chude, Arinze Timothy (Aristotle), DOBA 012 Set

(1) (Reply)

Start A Lucrative Career As As A Chatbot Entrepreneur / High Income Skills In Nigeria / Social Media Publisher Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.