Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,933 members, 7,810,596 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter (75503 Views)

Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience / Man Who Returned Lost N500k & Was Given N2k Cries Out / CBN Sets Daily Limit Of N100,000 On Mobile USSD Transactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter by wunmi590(m): 11:55am On Feb 16, 2023
Good morning nairalander,

I've been cash starved cheesy for weeks, I only borrow cash from friends or ask some of my former bank colleagues to help me withdraw 10k, but I still discovered that those cash get finished in no time..

So today i was only having N500 with me, so i decided to enter into the bank and not stay on ATM queue, luckily I found my way into the banking hall, with alot of crowd.

I sha jejely withdraw 10k, with N100 mint shocked

As I'm now, I have collected bodyguards to follow me everywhere I go angry

264 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter by yemex04(m): 11:58am On Feb 16, 2023
It is very okay..
Hope it was easy getting this & was this withdrawal done using Withdrawal slip?

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter by Racoon(m): 11:58am On Feb 16, 2023
Nice one! Now imagine how many of these cripsy #100 notes that can be use for vote buying and how many trailer loads of it that will be needed to bribe the electorate.

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter by wunmi590(m): 12:00pm On Feb 16, 2023
yemex04:
It is very okay..
Hope it was easy getting this & was this withdrawal done using Withdrawal slip?

It wasn't easy ooo my brother, the kind of crowd in the banking hall, no be here....

I used my ATM, they have a small machine like POS in the banking hall to make withdrawal

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter by wunmi590(m): 12:01pm On Feb 16, 2023
Racoon:
Nice one! Now imagine of these cripsy #100 notes that can be use for vote buying and how many trailer loads of it that will be needed to bribe the electorate.

You are right on this bros,

With the it might be difficult to buy vote with it, despite the fact that it was 10k, it wasn't easy putting it in the pocket....

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter by Emmanuella00(f): 12:01pm On Feb 16, 2023
Where will i withdraw the money ooooπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Nigeria don spoil.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter by asanausana91: 12:02pm On Feb 16, 2023
Very good one. To hell with tinubu and all our evil politicians that hid money in billions while the masses are dieing, now that they see Buhari is not playing to the game of stealing they started pretending that they care for the masses.

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter by Jostoman: 12:05pm On Feb 16, 2023
Thank God o
Re: Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter by wunmi590(m): 12:08pm On Feb 16, 2023
Emmanuella00:
Where will i withdrew the money ooooπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Nigeria don spoil.

Enter any bank of your choice, if they have it, they will give you...

I was made to realise that, those who enters into the banking hall to make withdrawal will only be given mint of old N5, N10, N20, N50, N100

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter by Dreal1247: 12:35pm On Feb 16, 2023
It is better than the suffering which people have been subject to all these while. If the people saw this, thzere won't be bank burning.

15 Likes

Re: Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter by BossGerald: 12:37pm On Feb 16, 2023
I've always urge people to go to the bank themselves and withdraw money...stop believing political rumor mongers.

Many banks in Anambra state are really cooperating, but POS has made a lot of people too lazy to move their feet any inch close to the bank.

I knew someone who withdrew 10k from union bank yesterday.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter by Sammy07: 12:37pm On Feb 16, 2023
wunmi590:

You are right on this bros,

With the it might be difficult to buy vote with it, despite the fact that it was 10k, it wasn't easy putting it in the pocket....

You are funny bro
Re: Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter by SouthSouth1914: 12:54pm On Feb 16, 2023
wunmi590:

I've been cash starved cheesy for weeks, I only borrow cash from friends or ask some of my former bank colleagues to help me withdraw 10k, but I still discovered that those cash get finished in no time..

So today i was only having N500 with me, so i decided to enter into the bank and not stay on ATM queue, luckily I found my way into the banking hall, with alot of crowd.

Nlmodfp

This isn’t from any bank but from those Naira sellers positioned strategically at Clubs, marriage ceremonies etc. Quit the shalaye

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter by wunmi590(m): 12:58pm On Feb 16, 2023
SouthSouth1914:

This isn’t from any bank but from those Naira sellers positioned strategically at Clubs, marriage ceremonies etc. Quit the shalaye

Some of you like displaying your stupidity on public forum, I know you are still a kid, so I won't bother myself with you...

Go to standard chartered bank at Lekki phase1 around Marwa bus stop if you are banking with them, and you will be given this mint note....

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter by Houseofglam7(f): 12:59pm On Feb 16, 2023
Lol
Re: Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter by Tokskob2008: 1:06pm On Feb 16, 2023
It's good this way at least until after the elections. Let's now see how easy it will be for politicians to buy votes with #100/200 notes cos I'm sure you will need a trailer load to buy votes from a particular community with this..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter by wunmi590(m): 1:25pm On Feb 16, 2023
Tokskob2008:
It's good this way at least until after the elections. Let's now see how easy it will be for politicians to buy votes with #100/200 notes cos I'm sure you will need a trailer load to buy votes from a particular community with this..

You are right on point

1 Like

Re: Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter by entrep88: 2:03pm On Feb 16, 2023
wunmi590:

Nlmodfp
How far? Share me location I wan check something for your door grin

7 Likes

Re: Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter by Gadafii: 2:09pm On Feb 16, 2023
Buhari will make sure tilinbu no buy votes, very wicked man πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Tinubu dey try comot body from buhari, same buhari he sold to Nigerians not once but twice, ahh what did he do wrong na?

Buhari that’s notorious for making anti people policy, and this urchins cheered him in for over seven year, he makes one of the policies now and they are wailing, because it has finally affected them and their future, the last two weeks, urchins and their senior agbado munchers have wailed more than the entire nigeria for the past 7 years, their tears Dey sweet me

So yoruba people can talk about dividing the country

Heheheh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter by BubblingB(m): 2:15pm On Feb 16, 2023
Gadafii:
Buhari will make sure tilinbu no buy votes, very wicked man πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Tinubu dey try comot body from buhari, same buhari he sold to Nigerians not once but twice, ahh what did he do wrong na?

Buhari that’s notorious for making anti people policy, and this urchins cheered him in for over seven year, he makes one of the policies now and they are wailing, because it has finally affected them and their future, the last two weeks, urchins and their senior agbado munchers have wailed more than the entire nigeria for the past 7 years, their tears Dey sweet me

So yoruba people can talk about dividing the country

Heheheh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Comrade off your mic. CORNfused urchins will not like this

6 Likes

Re: Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter by wunmi590(m): 2:20pm On Feb 16, 2023
entrep88:

How far? Share me location I wan check something for your door grin

Lol, ikoyi, just ask of EFCC office there grin

4 Likes

Re: Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter by Natbrowny: 3:57pm On Feb 16, 2023
In this jonzin economy. I will accept ₦20 notes as far as say e neat. Even if na 500k i wan withraw. I go collect.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter by entrep88: 4:23pm On Feb 16, 2023
wunmi590:

Lol, ikoyi, just ask of EFCC office there grin
Chai....we go see later be that, lemme piss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter by CodeTemplar: 4:32pm On Feb 16, 2023
wunmi590:
What is the year on it? 2022 or 2023?
Re: Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter by wunmi590(m): 4:44pm On Feb 16, 2023
CodeTemplar:
What is the year on it? 2022 or 2023?

Is 2022 brotherly....
Re: Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter by CodeTemplar: 4:48pm On Feb 16, 2023
wunmi590:

Is 2022 brotherly....
so they kept good notes from the public while there was scarcity.
This is 47 days into 2023.

3 Likes

Re: Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter by wunmi590(m): 5:00pm On Feb 16, 2023
CodeTemplar:
so they kept good notes from the public while there was scarcity.
This is 47 days into 2023.

Lol, those banks have mint note that they keep for themselves, so they change it whenever they want.

This is first hand information, as I was once a banker, so mint dey well well...

But for this new note, it is limited, because CBN printed half of what the large community uses on a daily, so all the banks across the country are just managing what the bank gave them...

And you should also note that, some banks get more money more than each other

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter by OgaTheTop2: 10:28pm On Feb 16, 2023
wunmi590:

Nlfpmod
The money is so fine... I won't spend it for days if I were you cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter by wunmi590(m): 10:45pm On Feb 16, 2023
OgaTheTop2:
The money is so fine... I won't spend it for days if I were you cheesy

Baba, you nailed it, I was so hungry badly in the office, to remove from it was an herculean task...

I had to go to the nearest supermarket to use the their POS and buy what I can eat in the supermarket.

The money is chilling inside my drawer in the office as I speak cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom / Top Ten Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And How Much They Cost / Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.