Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter (75596 Views)

Share Your Cash Scarcity Experience / Man Who Returned Lost N500k & Was Given N2k Cries Out / CBN Sets Daily Limit Of N100,000 On Mobile USSD Transactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter by Namdeenero(m): 3:07pm On Mar 12, 2023
What’s February 16th post doing on Front page on the 12th of March

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter by bassdow: 3:07pm On Mar 12, 2023
wunmi590:

You are right on this bros,

With the it might be difficult to buy vote with it, despite the fact that it was 10k, it wasn't easy putting it in the pocket....

There would always be loopHoles. What stops voteBuyers from stacking up Foreign Currencies ? Abi you think say dem no get sense
Re: Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter by tonyshine01: 3:08pm On Mar 12, 2023
How and why?

Please explain.

wunmi590:

Lol, those banks have mint note that they keep for themselves, so they change it whenever they want.

This is first hand information, as I was once a banker, so mint dey well well...

But for this new note, it is limited, because CBN printed half of what the large community uses on a daily, so all the banks across the country are just managing what the bank gave them...

And you should also note that, some banks get more money more than each other
Re: Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter by ZINNYBANKS: 3:11pm On Mar 12, 2023
You know what a man did .? He went to the bank ,asked for the manager told them he wanted to withdraw 15m that they should give him 12m and take the rest ..
That kind of person can never run out of cash till all these cash scarcity shi get resolved .
Buttom line ----> JUST HAVE MONEY ..

2 Likes

Re: Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter by sholey4love: 3:12pm On Mar 12, 2023
Namdeenero:

Me too I noticed the date. Is like the guy deleted the old post of that date and created new post on the old page and date.

3 Likes

Re: Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter by Maj196(m): 3:13pm On Mar 12, 2023
Feb 16 The OP don blow the money finish angry

2 Likes

Re: Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter by yesloaded: 3:18pm On Mar 12, 2023
BossGerald:
I've always urge people to go to the bank themselves and withdraw money...stop believing political rumor mongers.

Many banks in Anambra state are really cooperating, but POS has made a lot of people too lazy to move their feet any inch close to the bank.

I knew someone who withdrew 10k from union bank yesterday.

Not this month
Re: Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter by Selfmotivated: 3:20pm On Mar 12, 2023
At least you got something home
Re: Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter by Divay22(f): 3:24pm On Mar 12, 2023
wunmi590:

Baba, you nailed it, I was so hungry badly in the office, to remove from it was an herculean task...

I had to go to the nearest supermarket to use the their POS and buy what I can eat in the supermarket.

The money is chilling inside my drawer in the office as I speak cheesy
I dey come tiff am
Re: Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter by WelcomeToBiafra: 3:26pm On Mar 12, 2023
wunmi590:

It wasn't easy ooo my brother, the kind of crowd in the banking hall, no be here....

I used my ATM, they have a small machine like POS in the banking hall to make withdrawal

1) Nigerian politicians has now reduced banks to using POS machines.

2) Now it clear everybody that Nigeria is zoo.

3 Biafra government in exile is over running Nigeria bad system of governance.

4) Very soon Biafra central bank will over run Nigeria central bank.

5) Every Nations that made up of Nigeria will create their regions currencies.

6) Nigeria is A Failed Amalgamation.
Re: Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter by millionboi2: 3:28pm On Mar 12, 2023
wunmi590:

Baba, you nailed it, I was so hungry badly in the office, to remove from it was an herculean task...

I had to go to the nearest supermarket to use the their POS and buy what I can eat in the supermarket.

The money is chilling inside my drawer in the office as I speak cheesy
last last you go spend m

1 Like

Re: Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter by BeanX(m): 3:30pm On Mar 12, 2023
OgaTheTop2:
The money is so fine... I won't spend it for days if I were you cheesy
Hunger go finish u 😂
Re: Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter by clockwisereport: 3:32pm On Mar 12, 2023
Feb 16 post. Today is March 12
Re: Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter by MartinsD12(m): 3:40pm On Mar 12, 2023
wunmi590:
Good morning nairalander,

I've been cash starved cheesy for weeks, I only borrow cash from friends or ask some of my former bank colleagues to help me withdraw 10k, but I still discovered that those cash get finished in no time..

So today i was only having N500 with me, so i decided to enter into the bank and not stay on ATM queue, luckily I found my way into the banking hall, with alot of crowd.

I sha jejely withdraw 10k, with N100 mint shocked

As I'm now, I have collected bodyguards to follow me everywhere I go angry
Which bank self I need it

1 Like

Re: Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter by Hanndye: 3:53pm On Mar 12, 2023
wunmi590:

I've been cash starved cheesy for weeks, I only borrow cash from friends or ask some of my former bank colleagues to help me withdraw 10k, but I still discovered that those cash get finished in no time..

So today i was only having N500 with me, so i decided to enter into the bank and not stay on ATM queue, luckily I found my way into the banking hall, with alot of crowd.

Tall story.
Re: Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter by OmotolaBoy(m): 4:07pm On Mar 12, 2023
please is access bank paying?
Re: Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter by Pacesetter123(m): 4:11pm On Mar 12, 2023
wunmi590:

grin grin grin
You are a millionaire my brother.
Truly,you need many bodyguards .
Re: Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter by Olowokere(m): 4:17pm On Mar 12, 2023
wunmi590:

It wasn't easy ooo my brother, the kind of crowd in the banking hall, no be here....

I used my ATM, they have a small machine like POS in the banking hall to make withdrawal

that pos machine in any banking hall is use for Or as Fast track
Re: Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter by leo1234(m): 4:27pm On Mar 12, 2023
BossGerald:
I've always urge people to go to the bank themselves and withdraw money...stop believing political rumor mongers.

Many banks in Anambra state are really cooperating, but POS has made a lot of people too lazy to move their feet any inch close to the bank.

I knew someone who withdrew 10k from union bank yesterday.

Spend 4 - 5 hours in the bank to withdraw just five thousand naira. angry

My experience in UBA on Friday (two days ago) was horrible embarassed

I wanted to buy yams worth 16k but they refused to accept bank transfer except I am willing to pay 2500 naira for every 10k.

1 Like

Re: Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter by awoluyi(m): 4:27pm On Mar 12, 2023
Something should be done urgently to de-emefielesize the current hardship Nigerians are passing through.
Why is the government treating us like conquered people?

2 Likes

Re: Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter by Wembanet: 4:36pm On Mar 12, 2023
Cash is King. If you know, you know.

1 Like

Re: Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter by enomakos(m): 4:38pm On Mar 12, 2023
Weldone
Re: Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter by sureinfo: 4:51pm On Mar 12, 2023
Naija my country, pesin withdraw 10k now don turn testimony o undecided

3 Likes

Re: Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter by goldmatrix(m): 5:19pm On Mar 12, 2023
All the other new denominations are stored back in bunkers, septic tanks, underground wells and houses by politicians and government officials. They have quickly and quietly replaced the old naira notes with new ones.
Re: Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter by labake1(f): 5:21pm On Mar 12, 2023
sureinfo:
Naija my country, pesin withdraw 10k now don turn testimony o undecided

E reach o
If na me, I go church and share the testimony. Thinking about naira scarcity is headache

1 Like

Re: Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter by sureinfo: 5:22pm On Mar 12, 2023
labake1:

E reach o
If na me, I go church and share the testimony. Thinking about naira scarcity is headache
na only God go save us from this mess undecided
Re: Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter by barinedan(m): 5:22pm On Mar 12, 2023
You should even be happy that you have this, so many people are looking for it yet they can't have access to it. Some are even dying to get it
Re: Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter by airprinz(m): 5:39pm On Mar 12, 2023
But I thought CBN had stopped printing #100 notes.
How come these ones are new?
Re: Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter by Ezmans: 5:50pm On Mar 12, 2023
wunmi590:

carry dss
Re: Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter by olab059(m): 5:54pm On Mar 12, 2023
Namdeenero:

I tire o. Especially on an issue like cash scarcity that takes a different dimension every day.
Re: Cash Scarcity: See The Bundle Of N100 Mint Note I Was Given At The Bank Counter by tamdun: 6:01pm On Mar 12, 2023
SouthSouth1914:

This isn’t from any bank but from those Naira sellers positioned strategically at Clubs, marriage ceremonies etc. Quit the shalaye
The guy is a lair

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top Ten Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And How Much They Cost / Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner / Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.