Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/02/2023 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/02/2023 (208 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/02/2022 / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 17/02/2018 Saturday / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/02/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/02/2023 by dallyemmy: 12:21pm On Feb 16, 2023
OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY FEBRUARY 17TH 2023

THEME: YOU ARE ABOVE DEATH

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/02/2023
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/02/2023 by dallyemmy: 12:22pm On Feb 16, 2023
Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/02/2023 by dallyemmy: 7:49am On Feb 17, 2023
*PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY'S OPEN HEAVENS:*

*(Friday, February 17, 2023)*

*YOU ARE ABOVE DEATH*

*Prayer Points*

1.Thank You, Father, for sending Your son, Jesus, who left all His glory in heaven, to show us the way and died for our sin.

2.Thank You, Father, for the salvation and redemption of my soul from eternal destruction, through Your blood that was shed at Calvary.

3.Thank You, Father, for bringing me out of the darkness of this world, into Your marvelous light in Christ Jesus.

4.Thank You, Father, for making death the ultimate visa for my entrance into eternal life.

5.Father, in anyway I have fallen short your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, empower me to live above death, sin and all the activities of the flesh, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let no power be able to terminate my life, before my appointed time, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, give me the grace to do any restitution that I need to do, now, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, deliver me, permanently, from the fear and torment of death, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, bless his ministry, home, and family (biological and spiritual), forever, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

15.Thank You Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

#GodBlessOurNation
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/02/2023 by dallyemmy: 12:03pm On Feb 17, 2023
DAY 38: FRI 17TH FEB
FULFILLING DIVINE PURPOSE
BIBLE TEXT(s): Jer 1:4-5, Eph. 2:10

INTRODUCTION:
You are here on earth for a special purpose, you are specially designed by God to fulfil a purpose. In Jer. 1:4-5 we see that there were lots of things that happened before you were conceived. You are not designed to live ordinary life or to be a victim of circumstances. You are here to fulfil destiny. Destiny is God’s purpose for your life.

PRAYER POINTS:
1. Father I thank you for the salvation of my soul

2. Father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins of disobedience and Luke warmness in Jesus name

3. Oh God arise for me this day, arise and destroy every evil force assigned to waste and destroy my destiny and the destinies of the members of my family in the name of Jesus.

4. According to Jer. 30:16-17, Father devour the devourers of my destiny and the destiny of your church in the name of Jesus.

5. Oh God empower me to overcome every temptation that will hinder me like Reuben from fulfilling my destiny in the name of Jesus name.

6. Father please restore unto me the joy of my salvation in the name of Jesus.

7. By the power of the resurrection of Jesus, I command every buried destiny in my family to rise up in Jesus name, father renew my foundation

8. Oh Lord you enabled Esther, Joseph, Levi to fulfil their destinies, please help me to fulfil my destiny in you in the name of Jesus.

9. Father I thank you for making me your special master piece in Jesus name.

10. Oh God open the heaven and come down for my sake in Jesus name.

11. Father let that your very purpose for my life be accomplished in Jesus name

12. Father arise and contend with every enemy of my destiny in Jesus name.

13. Oh, my star come out of obscurity and shine for the glory of the Lord has risen upon you in Jesus name.

14. Father frustrate every evil plan of the enemy to abort your purpose for my life, in Jesus name.

15. I refuse to be a failure in life in Jesus name.

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Faleyimu Olagoroye Warns Nigerians Reveals New Shocking Revelations Htt / The March 2023 Healing Streams Services With Pastor Chris / Seeds Of Destiny 4 March 2023 – Dealing With The Emotional Disease Of Fear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.