Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Do U Think A Black Man Would Ever Be A Catholic Pope - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do U Think A Black Man Would Ever Be A Catholic Pope (2275 Views)

Jesus Was A Black Man / The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real / Catholic Pope To Be Charged To Court (ICC, Hague) For Crimes Against Humanity! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Think A Black Man Would Ever Be A Catholic Pope by otheloze: 5:29pm On Sep 11, 2011
just thinking out loud
Re: Do U Think A Black Man Would Ever Be A Catholic Pope by claremont(m): 6:16pm On Sep 11, 2011
God will never allow it! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Do U Think A Black Man Would Ever Be A Catholic Pope by otheloze: 6:21pm On Sep 11, 2011
can you please state why
Re: Do U Think A Black Man Would Ever Be A Catholic Pope by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 11, 2011
otheloze:

can you please state why

Because the Catholic/Christian God isn't black. Haven't you seen his depictions?? smiley
Re: Do U Think A Black Man Would Ever Be A Catholic Pope by otheloze: 6:37pm On Sep 11, 2011
oh never knew there existed a Black God , white or Asian God
Re: Do U Think A Black Man Would Ever Be A Catholic Pope by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 11, 2011
otheloze:

oh never knew there existed a Black God , white or Asian God

Really!!!! Well, allah is a arab god, yahweh is a jewish god, Sango is a Yoruba god, Amadioha is a Igbo god, jesus is a roman/greek/jewsh god, Queztacaotl is a native American god, Xeno is the alien one that brought human souls to earth according to the scientologists of hollywood but The Supreme Flying Dragon is the true God.

In North Korea, this guy is GOD.

Re: Do U Think A Black Man Would Ever Be A Catholic Pope by otheloze: 7:22pm On Sep 11, 2011
oh ok i get you now, so did Jesus replace Zeus for the greek, so how about we not from any of these mentioned tribes or race, so are u saying we would be left alone with no God. But seriously u think racism could be so obvious in these world religions and yet ppl still believe and hold firm to them,but then again a line of reasoning towards religion being hijacked from its original purpose can not be neglected
Re: Do U Think A Black Man Would Ever Be A Catholic Pope by otheloze: 7:36pm On Sep 11, 2011
It nearly escaped me to ask , what do you mean by THE SUPREME FLYING DRAGON
Re: Do U Think A Black Man Would Ever Be A Catholic Pope by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 11, 2011
otheloze:

oh ok i get you now, so did Jesus replace Zeus for the greek, so how about we not from any of these mentioned tribes or race, so are u saying we would be left alone with no God. But seriously u think racism could be so obvious in these world religions and yet ppl still believe and hold firm to them,but then again a line of reasoning towards religion being hijacked from its original purpose can not be neglected

Jesus has replaced a lot of gods because the cultures that adopted him as their god went on conquests around the globe and imposed him on less powerful cultures through colonialism and slavery.

Religion endures because it gives people hope and purpose in an otherwise indifferent and potentially hazardous world. Also ,religion came about as a result of biological evolution, cultural evolution and civilization and it gave our ancestors a sense of identity and contributed to the development of city states.

otheloze:

It nearly escaped me to ask , what do you mean by THE SUPREME FLYING DRAGON

The Supreme Flying Dragon is God and he/she/it is just as real as every other god worshipped by men since the birth of civilization in the fertile crescent.
Re: Do U Think A Black Man Would Ever Be A Catholic Pope by otheloze: 7:55pm On Sep 11, 2011
So what makes this flying dragon supreme over other gods
Re: Do U Think A Black Man Would Ever Be A Catholic Pope by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 11, 2011
otheloze:

So what makes this flying dragon supreme over other gods

Because it says so in the "Sacred Fire" texts and just looking around at all the wonders of nature. DNA is also evidence of The Supreme Flying Dragon because it says in Sacred Fire that the ASPM gene is responsible for our large brains. True Story.
Re: Do U Think A Black Man Would Ever Be A Catholic Pope by otheloze: 8:08pm On Sep 11, 2011
and sect can i ascribe this flying dragon to, it sounds Asian, dont u think this is also an Asian god
Re: Do U Think A Black Man Would Ever Be A Catholic Pope by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 11, 2011
otheloze:

and sect can i ascribe this flying dragon to, it sounds Asian, dont u think this is also an Asian god

No, the The Supreme Flying Dragon is not Asian! Accordding to evolutionary biology, we can all trace our ancestry to a female that his aptly named, "Mitochondrial Eve". This is corroborated by the "Sacred Fire" texts of the THE SUPREME FLYING DRAGON( bless him/her/it/us) where we are told that our mtDNA comes from the place we now refer to as Africa.
The Supreme Flying Dragon injected this ancestor of ours with something that affected the phenotype of her descendants and that is why we have different races.

If you want a description of how The Supreme Flying Dragon would appear to you as a human, google the Khoisan people. You will see that these beautiful people have features that are found in every ethnic group on earth. Yes, they even have "chinky eyes"!

In conclusion, The Supreme Flying Dragon is an embodiment of humanity.
Re: Do U Think A Black Man Would Ever Be A Catholic Pope by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:51pm On Sep 11, 2011
[size=32pt]NEVER!!!!!!!!!![/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do U Think A Black Man Would Ever Be A Catholic Pope by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:01pm On Sep 11, 2011
@Martian. the Khoisan bushmen are not the ancestor of ALL humans. the existece of the paternal DNA, the so-called Y-chromosomal Adam in them however, might suggest that they are the ancestors of the Bantu race and they "preserve ancient lineages" (they did not stop evolving, so they are normal humans like us) however, .there are races even older than them, such as those found in the Andaman & Nicobar Islands. btw the San bushmen are Pagan Animists. grin grin

the Chinese, Aryans, Melanesians, Semities, etc each have different & separate common lineages.
Re: Do U Think A Black Man Would Ever Be A Catholic Pope by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 11, 2011
PAGAN  9JA:

@Martian. the Khoisan bushmen are not the ancestor of ALL humans. the existece of the paternal DNA, the so-called Y-chromosomal Adam in them however, might suggest that they are the ancestors of the Bantu race and they "preserve ancient lineages" (they did not stop evolving, so they are normal humans like us) however, .there are races even older than them, such as those found in the Andaman & Nicobar Islands. btw the San bushmen are Pagan Animists. grin grin

the Chinese, Aryans, Melanesians, Semities, etc each have different & separate common lineages.

Didn't say they stopped evolving, just said that "Sacred Fire" says they have the oldest mtDNA and yDna markers. You can also call them !Kung.

All praise the holy flame of The Supreme!
Re: Do U Think A Black Man Would Ever Be A Catholic Pope by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:32pm On Sep 11, 2011
^no that was just side-info. cool
Re: Do U Think A Black Man Would Ever Be A Catholic Pope by italo: 8:43am On Sep 12, 2011
OP: do u thnk a black man wud ever be a Catholic Pope?

Responses: supreme flying dragon, north korea, x & y chromosomes, bantu, sacred fire, zeus etc.

This way, they'll never make a 'C' in any exam.
Re: Do U Think A Black Man Would Ever Be A Catholic Pope by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 12, 2011
italo:

OP: do u thnk a black man wud ever be a Catholic Pope?

Responses: supreme flying dragon, north korea, x & y chromosomes, bantu, sacred fire, zeus etc.

This way, they'll never make a 'C' in any exam.

Sorry to disappoint you Einstein, but Otheloze asked other questions after the black pope question was answered.
Re: Do U Think A Black Man Would Ever Be A Catholic Pope by italo: 10:58am On Sep 12, 2011
I'm sorry o.

This way, you'll make an 'A' in every exam.
Re: Do U Think A Black Man Would Ever Be A Catholic Pope by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 12, 2011
italo:

I'm sorry o.

This way, you'll make an 'A' in every exam.

Ohhhhhhhhh, I must have struck a nerve. I see you belong to the mafia organization known as the catholic church lol, did the father touch your pee pee too?

Anyway, a black person  has to much melanin  to EVER become pope. If the Spanish are still mad that the moors once ruled Spain and Italians cab be prejudiced against dark skinned people, Jesus will come back before a black man runs Vatican City. But we both know the whole thing is just a fairytale, so Jesus ain't coming.

On the other hand, I think it's time you accepted The Supreme Flying Dragon as your muse. May his/her/it's holy flame bless you, and the pope.
Re: Do U Think A Black Man Would Ever Be A Catholic Pope by DeepSight(m): 12:16pm On Sep 12, 2011
Don't know how authentic this is but here -

http://www.nbccongress.org/black-catholics/african-popes.asp

Seems to refer to North Africans though, who it can be said are not "black"
Re: Do U Think A Black Man Would Ever Be A Catholic Pope by Jenwitemi(m): 6:14pm On Sep 12, 2011
It will never, ever happen. And that is saying it out loud.
otheloze:

just thinking out loud
Re: Do U Think A Black Man Would Ever Be A Catholic Pope by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 12, 2011
we have about 3 or 4 black cardinals in the RCC ,what stops them from becomming pope
Re: Do U Think A Black Man Would Ever Be A Catholic Pope by tEsLim(m): 8:52am On Sep 13, 2011
Well since the [b]Vaticans [/b]are all about politics its possible. Atleast puppet Obama is a president
Re: Do U Think A Black Man Would Ever Be A Catholic Pope by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:30pm On Sep 13, 2011
chukwudi44:

we have about 3 or 4 black cardinals in the RCC ,what stops them from becomming pope

jesus and their skin colour. tongue
Re: Do U Think A Black Man Would Ever Be A Catholic Pope by italo: 6:18pm On Sep 14, 2011
@Martian, sorry once more. Dis time I dey prostrate, And there's no need to bring 'pee pee' into this, is there?

Congrats o! You've won the yabis contest. I give in.
Re: Do U Think A Black Man Would Ever Be A Catholic Pope by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 14, 2011
italo:

@Martian, sorry once more. Dis time I dey prostrate, And there's no need to bring 'pee pee' into this, is there?

Congrats o! You've won the yabis contest. I give in.

Nice attempt at sarcasm. grin
Re: Do U Think A Black Man Would Ever Be A Catholic Pope by plappville(f): 8:45am On Sep 15, 2011
chukwudi44:

Ur Rosery and burning candles should be able to enlighten u, practice more then u will know why ur color cant become a Pope.
Re: Do U Think A Black Man Would Ever Be A Catholic Pope by italo: 11:48am On Sep 15, 2011
*jst wonderin wat Rosary n candles hav to do with black or white Popes*

What manner of reasoning!

Anyway I'm loving this hatred for the Church. It only confirms the faith to be true. I remember all the negative things that were said of Jesus.
Re: Do U Think A Black Man Would Ever Be A Catholic Pope by plappville(f): 12:07pm On Sep 15, 2011
italo:

*jst wonderin wat Rosary n candles hav to do with black or white Popes*

What manner of reasoning!
Keep wondering!!

italo:

Anyway I'm loving this hatred for the Church. It only confirms the faith to be true. I remember all the negative things that were said of Jesus.

The Pope is now to be compared to Jesus?? undecided
Re: Do U Think A Black Man Would Ever Be A Catholic Pope by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 16, 2011
The answer is very simple.

Imagine all the Dons of the various mafia families in Italy that would kneel and kiss the black hands of the black pope.

Imagine all the prestigious (white) cardinals in the vatican and all flamboyant priests all over the world that would kiss the hands and take orders from a black man.

Imagine all the white pilgrims who would bow before a black pope.

Do you now see why it isn't possible? cheesy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

JW.ORG Logo Denied Trademark Status In The United States / Cardinal Francis Arinze Secretly Blast Pope Francis Liberalism. / If There Is God, I Think He Owe Me An Apology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.