Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

"I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA (50048 Views)

Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA / "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says / Rapper AKA Caught In Gay Club Doing This (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by EBMedia: 5:15pm On Feb 16, 2023
"I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA

Nigerian Afrobeats singer, Damini Ogulu, popularly known as Burna Boy, has taken to social media to mourn South African rapper, Kiernan Forbes alias AKA, who was shot dead by an unidentified gunman on 10th February 2022, IGBERETV reports.

Burna Boy took to his Instagram stories to share an yet-to-be released track in which he sang about the tragic death of the artiste. According to him, he had advised AKA to purchase a gun after the latter had called him 'wild' for owning one.

"WTF is all of that about? I just heard he died, seen that video at that restaurant. Took me out of a positive mood/ Took me back to that day when you saw my gun and you said I was wild/ Then I told you you should have one too," he wrote.

The 'Last Last' crooner also stated that he hopes they apprehend those behind AKA's death.

"I hope they catch whoever did you wicked/ I hope you rest in peace, even though we ain?t kick it/ At the end of the day we some grown ass ni**az", he wrote.

https://instagram.com/stories/burnaboygram/3039440113364734331?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by PlayMaker14: 5:17pm On Feb 16, 2023
Burna Boy, just drop your RIP message and move ahead... Those SA beast does not give a furck about their own artist talk more of you from Nigeria.

We read how they wasted a global star in the person of Lucky Dube and the circumstances surrounding why they killed him.

If you like, have Armoured car, RPGS and grenades in your possession, those cursed xenophobic beast will still get you down.

519 Likes 37 Shares

Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by Mrshocker(m): 5:18pm On Feb 16, 2023
Rip AKA

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by spinna: 5:20pm On Feb 16, 2023
Gun cannot always save..from the video the guy shot him back of the head and took off before anyone even really knew

Its only Grace of God that saves

278 Likes 20 Shares

Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by Omihanifa: 5:20pm On Feb 16, 2023
By the time the DSS invites this one now he will japa to Spain or even lie that he was just playing with words or composing lyrics of his upcoming song

172 Likes 19 Shares

Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by kestolove95(m): 5:24pm On Feb 16, 2023
Mumu evn if he had gun Nd guns round him it won't prevent it coz d way it happen.. Na time reach

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by mayor1814: 5:29pm On Feb 16, 2023
One of d most dangerous jobs in d world is being a rapper. USA 90s rap beefs come to mind with d deathrow label vs bad boy label beef, Suge Knight's beef with puffy, PAC beefs with puffy, Biggie, mobb deep, Nas and other east coast rappers.

Den early 2000s, 50 cent and Eminem vs jarule and murder inc. twaz a lot.

Den recently some rappers gunned down in USA.e.g dat Migos rapper, Nipsey Hussle, etc.

So sad.

104 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 16, 2023
spinna:
Gun cannot always save..from the video the guy shot him back of the head and took off before anyone even really knew

Its only Grace of God that saves

You go mind N10 make you take buy sweet?

I like this ya comment

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by Urheadmaster(m): 5:30pm On Feb 16, 2023
Burna Boy will always be a boy

117 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by ATEAMS: 5:31pm On Feb 16, 2023
Men have always been a prey to distractions, which are the original sin of the mind; but never before today has an attempt been made to organize and exploit distractions, to make of them, because of their economic importance, the core and vital center of human life, to idealize them as the highest manifestations of mental activity.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by fijiuba: 5:31pm On Feb 16, 2023
Easier said than dead.

RIP

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by Triangles1(m): 5:31pm On Feb 16, 2023
This burna too dey busy body, there are some talk/discussion that has to be secret till kingdom come.

Holding gun doesn't stop death Mr burna there's different way to kill rat.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by lmlongielol: 5:32pm On Feb 16, 2023

1 Like

Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by Obakoolex(m): 5:32pm On Feb 16, 2023
Damini wetin you dey yawn again is it not time you grow up
African giant claiming Nigga.... instead make you just write rip jeje

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by Crusadee: 5:32pm On Feb 16, 2023
cry
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by marlow1962(m): 5:32pm On Feb 16, 2023
Gun or no gun, who them don mean go die

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by temitope27(m): 5:32pm On Feb 16, 2023
J
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by kushy340: 5:32pm On Feb 16, 2023
Ok
Meanwhile fresh xsmax for sale

4 Likes

Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by Kingzeez10: 5:32pm On Feb 16, 2023
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by inoki247: 5:33pm On Feb 16, 2023
Oga rest u no fit smart pass Wu dey monitor u no be the same street wey all us of dey plenty mighty men don fall so go rest with ur Jargons....

Will u b pulling out ur Gun everywhere or Same AkA that was hugging someone not knowing someone is coming from behind na him go shoot person....

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by letitrainnow(m): 5:33pm On Feb 16, 2023
Very

1 Like

Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by sacajawea: 5:33pm On Feb 16, 2023
Now we have more than enough, insurmountable Evidence, that this Guy is 100% mentally Unstable!
He has shown it over the Years, and somehow the Nigerian populace cannot see it. His fans are usually sick abnormal people, irrespective of social Class, level education, tribe, career profession etc.

If see a Person is a Burna boy Fan, that's a very easy marker to know that you will should stay very far away from the person.

NOTE: I'm not an AKA fan.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by lazynairalander1: 5:33pm On Feb 16, 2023
Those saying 🇳🇬 artist didn't mourn him, come see the African giant 🦍 has done justice to that.

Once again RIP AKA

3 Likes

Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by temitope27(m): 5:33pm On Feb 16, 2023
This is a drive by shooting, he can even defend himself in this kind situation, even if he had a gun, bulletproof would av been better

4 Likes

Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by Judolisco(m): 5:33pm On Feb 16, 2023
Shey gun na bulletproof.... Kai some people sef... Most of dis guys no 2 smart

13 Likes

Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by Rahkman: 5:33pm On Feb 16, 2023
If you like own an intercontinental ballistic nuclear missile....the day they come for you get ready to die......the gun you get...e reach 2pac own?? grin grin grin burnaboy get luck say nigerian music no dey violent .....dem for don kpai am since grin

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by Awise09(m): 5:33pm On Feb 16, 2023
See this guy did he watch the video tape of the clip at all, no be person that point gun at you in your front you fit defend yourself from?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by bewla(m): 5:33pm On Feb 16, 2023
T
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by Sundaypaul12345: 5:33pm On Feb 16, 2023
sad angry
Re: "I Told You To Get A Gun" - Burna Boy Mourns South African Rapper, AKA by sofeo(m): 5:34pm On Feb 16, 2023
Alright.

Check my signature

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Maheeda Opens Her Classic Restaurant (photo) / 'How Iyabo Ojo Disgraced A Blogger Who Tried To Interview Her At A Wedding' / Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.