Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,128 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:04 AM

How My Nigerian Husband Duped Me Of My Life Savings – American Lady - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How My Nigerian Husband Duped Me Of My Life Savings – American Lady (1399 Views)

I Decided To Join 419 Because 419 Suspects Duped Me (Video, Photos) / Hardworking Teen Loses Her $37,000 Life Savings To A Scam - Photos / American Lady Confronts Police Officer Attempting To Extort Her Nigerian Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Nigerian Husband Duped Me Of My Life Savings – American Lady by alphonsojaybaz: 8:47pm On Feb 16, 2023
How my Nigerian husband duped me of my life savings – American lady

Nicole Kierulff Sayers, an American, has accused her Nigerian husband, Chidozie Kingsley Nwachi, of stealing $200,000 from her (Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars).

Makesense Pm report that, Sayers told the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, or EFCC, that Chidozie duped her into a false marriage and then defrauded her.

I was accustomed to transferring money to him and further felt I had no choice since I had just married him, even though I did not feel confident in my choice to have married him,” she told EFCC.

Chidozie’s ploy of defrauding his “wife” was the offer of a phony contract by the Federal Ministry of Works and Housing, Abuja.

He allegedly made Sayers finance the execution of the contract until the petitioner contacted the Ministry with the contract papers and discovered that they were fake

Realizing that Chidozie had sold her a dummy, Sayers lamented: “I have been suicidal on and off when I realized he was a fraud, as I was drowning financially and facing bankruptcy”.

However, Chidozie was arrested by EFCC in Abuja on Wednesday, February 15, 2023.

EFCC’s spokesman, Wilson Uwujaren, noted that items recovered from the suspect included two cars: Toyota Venza and Lexus ES300, expensive wristwatches, two Apple iPhones, two iPhone laptops, an international passport, and multiple Automated Teller Machine, ATM, and cards.

A sum of $2204 (Two Thousand, Two Hundred and Four United States Dollars) was also recovered from him.

Uwujaren added that Chidozie will be charged to court as soon as investigations are concluded.

https://makesensepromotions.com/how-my-nigerian-husband-duped-me-of-my-life-savings-american-lady/

Re: How My Nigerian Husband Duped Me Of My Life Savings – American Lady by bewla(m): 8:48pm On Feb 16, 2023
G
Re: How My Nigerian Husband Duped Me Of My Life Savings – American Lady by Emmanuella00(f): 8:54pm On Feb 16, 2023
Poor thing
Re: How My Nigerian Husband Duped Me Of My Life Savings – American Lady by Rexxie234(m): 8:54pm On Feb 16, 2023
mumu!!!
Re: How My Nigerian Husband Duped Me Of My Life Savings – American Lady by PoloG: 8:58pm On Feb 16, 2023
Igbo husband cool

1 Like

Re: How My Nigerian Husband Duped Me Of My Life Savings – American Lady by derecho(m): 8:59pm On Feb 16, 2023
Jagaban spirit of duping people. .

So sad

4 Likes

Re: How My Nigerian Husband Duped Me Of My Life Savings – American Lady by Berrityga: 9:04pm On Feb 16, 2023
200k dollars and he looks like one homeless Igbo addict. I can't never ever believe this story.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Nigerian Husband Duped Me Of My Life Savings – American Lady by siofra(f): 9:12pm On Feb 16, 2023
The world would be a better place if Nigerian men didn't exist smiley
Re: How My Nigerian Husband Duped Me Of My Life Savings – American Lady by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 16, 2023
Berrityga:
200k dollars and he looks like one homeless Igbo addict. I can't never ever believe this story.
grin
Re: How My Nigerian Husband Duped Me Of My Life Savings – American Lady by Almaigaa: 6:09am On Feb 17, 2023
PoloG:
Igbo husband cool

Okoro grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How My Nigerian Husband Duped Me Of My Life Savings – American Lady by Houseofglam7(f): 8:03am On Feb 17, 2023
….on the beat …
Re: How My Nigerian Husband Duped Me Of My Life Savings – American Lady by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 17, 2023
Not fair
Re: How My Nigerian Husband Duped Me Of My Life Savings – American Lady by GODPUNISHALABI: 8:41am On Feb 17, 2023
His looks and phenotype looks more of Afonja than Igbo...he may be using a fake name
Re: How My Nigerian Husband Duped Me Of My Life Savings – American Lady by Draslo(m): 10:56am On Feb 17, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
His looks and phenotype looks more of Afonja than Igbo...he may be using a fake name
What's the colour and shape of your problem?
Re: How My Nigerian Husband Duped Me Of My Life Savings – American Lady by Ruthless70: 12:45pm On Feb 17, 2023
alphonsojaybaz:
How my Nigerian husband duped me of my life savings – American lady

Nicole Kierulff Sayers, an American, has accused her Nigerian husband, Chidozie Kingsley Nwachi, of stealing $200,000 from her (Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars).

Makesense Pm report that, Sayers told the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, or EFCC, that Chidozie duped her into a false marriage and then defrauded her.

I was accustomed to transferring money to him and further felt I had no choice since I had just married him, even though I did not feel confident in my choice to have married him,” she told EFCC.

Chidozie’s ploy of defrauding his “wife” was the offer of a phony contract by the Federal Ministry of Works and Housing, Abuja.

He allegedly made Sayers finance the execution of the contract until the petitioner contacted the Ministry with the contract papers and discovered that they were fake

Realizing that Chidozie had sold her a dummy, Sayers lamented: “I have been suicidal on and off when I realized he was a fraud, as I was drowning financially and facing bankruptcy”.

However, Chidozie was arrested by EFCC in Abuja on Wednesday, February 15, 2023.

EFCC’s spokesman, Wilson Uwujaren, noted that items recovered from the suspect included two cars: Toyota Venza and Lexus ES300, expensive wristwatches, two Apple iPhones, two iPhone laptops, an international passport, and multiple Automated Teller Machine, ATM, and cards.

A sum of $2204 (Two Thousand, Two Hundred and Four United States Dollars) was also recovered from him.

Uwujaren added that Chidozie will be charged to court as soon as investigations are concluded.

https://makesensepromotions.com/how-my-nigerian-husband-duped-me-of-my-life-savings-american-lady/

Igbos

(1) (Reply)

Portable Tell Everyone To Buy A Gun / Inspector Arrested For Shooting Boy During Stop And Search In Delta (Photos) / What A Lady Did To Her Friend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.