Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,920 members, 7,848,720 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:19 AM

Ondo Schoolboy Becomes Guinness World Record Holder - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ondo Schoolboy Becomes Guinness World Record Holder (214 Views)

Guinness Factory In Aba Currently On Fire / Fire Destroys 100 Shops In Ondo Commercial Centre (Photo) / Largest Egg Powder Plant In Africa To Be Inaugurated In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ondo Schoolboy Becomes Guinness World Record Holder by Bloomsbury(m): 3:25am On Feb 17, 2023
A senior secondary school one student of Ijapo High School in Akure, the Ondo State capital, Gbenga Ezekiel, has entered the Guinness World Records for the most skips in one minute on one leg, PUNCH Sports Extra reports.

Ezekiel recorded 265 skips in his attempt, beating the previous record of 262 skips, which was held by Bangladesh’s Rasel Islam.

The 16-year-old’s attempt became a record about four months after his attempt at the Ondo State Sports Complex in Akure.

The feat was communicated to the national coach of the Nigeria Rope Skipping Federation, Chubuisi Ukandu, and has also been updated on the Guinness World Records website.

“The most skips in one minute on one leg is 265 and was achieved by Gbenga Ezekiel (Nigeria), in Akure, Nigeria, on 31 October 2022. The attempt took place at the Akure stadium,” Guinness World Records confirmed on their website.

Ps: If you need a competent content writer for your reusmes, cover letter, business proposal documents, blog posts, articles, ghost writing services and ebook writers. bloomsburypublishingHQ@gmail.com can offer you the best of services.

Don't settle for less. Request for your writing services
Re: Ondo Schoolboy Becomes Guinness World Record Holder by emmanex2000: 2:58pm On Feb 19, 2023
Good afternoon sir/ma,

Are you in need of a prompt, fast and professional ebook writer, ranging from fiction ( thriller, paranomal, romance, sci fic, adventure, horror, crime and so on....), non-fiction and course contents? If yes, I believe you've found the right person.

I deliver non-plagiarised and 100% grammarly coherent works within the given time frame. I also check my works with professional plagiarism tools.

It will be my utmost pleasure working with you to making your writing project a huge success.

Contact me via my business line : 07012809962.
Email@ emmanueloladiti31@gmail.com

Let me make your next writing project a success with ease!!!

Always at your service.
Best regards ✨️

(1) (Reply)

Footballers Signatures Sets Internet On Fire � 20 Million Views / Are You Tired Of Zenith Bank?: Consider Trying Out Eyowo Mfb / I Need This Product Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.