Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

How To Write Invitation Letters - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Write Invitation Letters (137279 Views)

Poll: Do you see this thread helpful?

YES: 57% (15 votes)
NO: 3% (1 vote)
DEFINITELY: 23% (6 votes)
SOME-HOW: 15% (4 votes)
NOT AT ALL: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Free Invitation Letters / Easy Way To Get Visa Invitation Letters / Invitation Letters (2) (3) (4)

Re: How To Write Invitation Letters by Vicjustice: 4:56pm On Oct 12, 2011
chipmunkey:

@OP Would you follow this same format in an Email too?
Explain
Re: How To Write Invitation Letters by zill(f): 8:27pm On Oct 12, 2011
@Vicjustice
Really appreciate your explanation. Hope to give a good news if every thing comes out positive. Thanks
Re: How To Write Invitation Letters by africa60(f): 10:39pm On Oct 12, 2011
@vicjustice, thanks alot.really appreciate
Re: How To Write Invitation Letters by ausdy(m): 8:44am On Oct 13, 2011
I REGISTERED MY COMPANY IN NIGERIA LAST YEAR BUT I VE NOT PAYED MY TAX PLS WILL IT HAVE ANY NAGETIVE EFFECT ON MY
INVITATION LATER TO MY FROM WHO WANT TO VISIT ME FROM CANADA?AS WHAT SHE NEED IS TOURIST VISA.THANX EVERY BODY
Re: How To Write Invitation Letters by Vicjustice: 9:35am On Oct 13, 2011
ausdy:

I REGISTERED MY COMPANY IN NIGERIA LAST YEAR BUT I VE NOT PAYED MY TAX PLS WILL IT HAVE ANY NAGETIVE EFFECT ON MY
INVITATION LATER TO MY FROM WHO WANT TO VISIT ME FROM CANADA?AS WHAT SHE NEED IS TOURIST VISA.THANX EVERY BODY
   DEFINITELY, Your non-payment of tax would be accounted as cheating and dishonesty to the reputation of your company.
   You are required to produce tax documents, a company that does not pay Tax is definitely lacking the least credibility and therefore is ineligible for embassy recognition.
   You can not invite a person into the country in the name of a company that is committing financial crimes.
Re: How To Write Invitation Letters by Vicjustice: 9:41am On Oct 13, 2011
Vicjustice:

DEFINITELY, Your non-payment of tax would be accounted as cheating and dishonesty to the reputation of your company.
   You are required to provide tax documents, a company that does not pay Tax is definitely lacking the least credibility and therefore is ineligible for embassy recognition.
   You can not invite a person into the country in the name of a company that is committing financial crimes.
Re: How To Write Invitation Letters by toyemz(f): 5:31am On Oct 14, 2011
Hi all
can anyone let me know if I really need an invitation letter from nigeria in a bid of obtaining a visa into nigeria?
pld advise
thanks
Re: How To Write Invitation Letters by Vicjustice: 8:23am On Oct 14, 2011
toyemz:

Hi all
can anyone let me know if I really need an invitation letter from nigeria in a bid of obtaining a visa into nigeria?
pld advise
thanks
There are different categories of visa, what type or purpose visa would you be applying for?
Re: How To Write Invitation Letters by kangasomti: 12:12pm On Nov 01, 2011
HELLO Vic,

Can someone send the invitation via email and i will print and include in my application package?
Re: How To Write Invitation Letters by blank(f): 12:29pm On Nov 01, 2011
^^^^^^

Yes they can. All the people i invited were by email (this was invitation to UK don't know about US).
Re: How To Write Invitation Letters by kangasomti: 12:54pm On Nov 01, 2011
blank:

^^^^^^

Yes they can. All the people i invited were by email (this was invitation to UK don't know about US).

thank blank,

can i still use the same letter for my family useing >.

10, DOWNING STREET,
LONDON. ENGLAND.
Tel: +44(0)87654321
09 September 2011

THE ENTRY CLEARANCE OFFICER, BRITISH DEPUTY HIGH COMMISSION, LAGOS NIGERIA.

Dear Sir/Madam

I, Mr. Goodluck Obama, a British citizen (or a Nigerian nationale Alien Resident and a holder of the UK Leave To Remain) with Passport (or ID Number): 321654, and DOB. 31 December 1901, and a resident of house number 10, Downing Street, London, do hereby declare that i am formally inviting Mr. Visa Obama and family(mrs [b][/b]obama and obama junio), with DOB; 01 January 1900, a Nigerian citizen and a holder of its National Passport/Travel Document bearing the number: 0123456NGR, for a family visit to the UK for a period of 6 weeks. I wish to also declare that the relationship between Mr. Visa Obama and Me is based on Natural law as Mr. Visa Obama is my biological brother with personal connectedness. I am trusting that the invitation will be honoured and therefore personally accepting responsibility on his maintenance and welfare and that i will take every necessary measure to ensure that the Terms and Conditions of the visa once issued, will be observed. Please, if you need further information, do not hesitate to reach me on the above contact information.
Thank you for your understanding
Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Goodluck Obama
Re: How To Write Invitation Letters by kangasomti: 12:56pm On Nov 01, 2011
kangasomti:

thank blank,

10, DOWNING STREET,
LONDON. ENGLAND.
09 September 2011

Dear Sir/Madam

I, Mr. Goodluck Obama, a British citizen (or a Nigerian nationale Alien Resident and a holder of the UK Leave To Remain) with Passport (or ID Number): 321654, and DOB. 31 December 1901, and a resident of house number 10, Downing Street, London, do hereby declare that i am formally inviting Mr. Visa Obama and family([mrs[/color][color=#990000][/color][/b] [/b][color=#006600]obama and obama junio), with DOB; 01 January 1900, a Nigerian citizen and a holder of its National Passport/Travel Document bearing the number: 0123456NGR, for a family visit to the UK for a period of 6 weeks. I wish to also declare that the relationship between Mr. Visa Obama and Me is based on Natural law as Mr. Visa Obama is my biological brother with personal connectedness. I am trusting that the invitation will be honoured and therefore personally accepting responsibility on his maintenance and welfare and that i will take every necessary measure to ensure that the Terms and Conditions of the visa once issued, will be observed. Please, if you need further information, do not hesitate to reach me on the above contact information.
Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Goodluck Obama

Re: How To Write Invitation Letters by Vicjustice: 1:59pm On Nov 01, 2011
kangasomti:

HELLO Vic,

Can someone send the invitation via email and i will print and include in my application package?
Yes, you can send an IV letter through email unless the invitation letter carries special authenticity marks like seals or stamps, and if so, it may need postage since email would loss the authenticity of the letter
Re: How To Write Invitation Letters by Vicjustice: 2:01pm On Nov 01, 2011
kangasomti:

thank blank,

10, DOWNING STREET,
LONDON. ENGLAND.
09 September 2011

Dear Sir/Madam

I, Mr. Goodluck Obama, a British citizen (or a Nigerian nationale Alien Resident and a holder of the UK Leave To Remain) with Passport (or ID Number): 321654, and DOB. 31 December 1901, and a resident of house number 10, Downing Street, London, do hereby declare that i am formally inviting Mr. Visa Obama and family(mrs [b][/b]obama and obama junio), with DOB; 01 January 1900, a Nigerian citizen and a holder of its National Passport/Travel Document bearing the number: 0123456NGR, for a family visit to the UK for a period of 6 weeks. I wish to also declare that the relationship between Mr. Visa Obama and Me is based on Natural law as Mr. Visa Obama is my biological brother with personal connectedness. I am trusting that the invitation will be honoured and therefore personally accepting responsibility on his maintenance and welfare and that i will take every necessary measure to ensure that the Terms and Conditions of the visa once issued, will be observed. Please, if you need further information, do not hesitate to reach me on the above contact information.
Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Goodluck Obama
You can use this sample if you're careful enough to edit[b] every[/b] information and data
Re: How To Write Invitation Letters by kangasomti: 3:19pm On Nov 01, 2011
@Vic

i wanted to know if he will have to include all the details of my family?

that is DofB, iD NUMBER etc
Re: How To Write Invitation Letters by Vicjustice: 3:29pm On Nov 01, 2011
kangasomti:

@Vic

i wanted to know if he will have to include all the details of my family?

that is DofB, iD NUMBER etc
I don't know what family you mean, so i can't really say
Re: How To Write Invitation Letters by kangasomti: 3:50pm On Nov 01, 2011
Sorry Vic grin

I am expecting invitation from a friend for me and my family to visit abroad, i wanted to if he has to include all the details of my family(wife, sons n daughter) in the invitation letter

thank you
Re: How To Write Invitation Letters by Vicjustice: 4:18pm On Nov 01, 2011
kangasomti:

Sorry Vic grin

I am expecting invitation from a friend for me and my family to visit abroad, i wanted to if he has to include all the details of my family(wife, sons n daughter) in the invitation letter

thank you
   This thread is only a short one, it would have been easier had you gone through it before asking this question.
   Now, this is the 49th post in this thread: Please, refer to post number « #21 on: October 11, 2011, 05:36 PM » and find your answer.
Re: How To Write Invitation Letters by eghost247(m): 1:20pm On Dec 25, 2011
nice thread
Re: How To Write Invitation Letters by OmoTier1(m): 9:42pm On Dec 29, 2011
how can i invite my dog and tortise to the UK then Okay, vicdustics, gimi a sample invitation letter
Re: How To Write Invitation Letters by Vicjustice: 11:28pm On Dec 29, 2011
Omo_Tier1:

how can i invite my dog and tortise to the UK then Okay, vicdustics, gimi a sample invitation letter

That's not a big issue, i mean, family visit visa is even easier: You only have to follow the letter guidelines; just let them know that the dog, the tortoise and you are of same parents.

Re: How To Write Invitation Letters by OmoTier1(m): 11:30pm On Dec 29, 2011
Vicjustice:

That's not a big issue, i mean, family visit visa is even easier: You only have to follow the letter guidelines; just let them know that the dog, the tortoise and you are of same parents.
same parents born to vicjustice lipsrsealed
Re: How To Write Invitation Letters by Vicjustice: 11:34pm On Dec 29, 2011
Omo_Tier1:

same parents born to vicjustice lipsrsealed
Omo_Tier, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin!!!
Re: How To Write Invitation Letters by OmoTier1(m): 12:27am On Dec 30, 2011
Vicjustice:

Omo_Tier, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin!!!
sorry mate, looks like 'm almost derailing the thread, signing off, apologies, cool
Re: How To Write Invitation Letters by Vicjustice: 3:23pm On Dec 30, 2011
Omo_Tier1:

sorry mate, looks like 'm almost derailing the thread, signing off, apologies, cool
Man, i hope you no vex o, no take me serious in that post wink
Re: How To Write Invitation Letters by Bwoodlt: 11:21am On Jan 14, 2012
Can I invite someone to the UK while I'm on PSWV (Post Study Work Visa)?

Please advise!
Re: How To Write Invitation Letters by OmoTier1(m): 11:41am On Jan 14, 2012
Bwoodlt:

Can I invite someone to the UK while I'm on PSWV (Post Study Work Visa)?

Please advise!
Yes, provided your 'Further leave to remain' days as valid will not be less than the duration the invitee would be in the UK.
Re: How To Write Invitation Letters by Bwoodlt: 11:51am On Jan 14, 2012
Omo_Tier1:

Yes, provided your 'Further leave to remain' days as valid will not be less than the duration the invitee would be in the UK.

Many thanks for your prompt response. Can I still you the sample invitation letter posted or would you recommend a different format?
Re: How To Write Invitation Letters by OmoTier1(m): 12:38pm On Jan 14, 2012
Bwoodlt:

Many thanks for your prompt response. Can I still you the sample invitation letter posted or would you recommend a different format?
Of course you can use the same format posted here, but make sure you emphasize the link between you and who you are inviting, your capacity to be able to sustain that person throughout their stay (as this maybe used to access the invitee's likelihood of accessing public funds throughout their stay, spell out who would be responsible for what and how it would be funded, i.e. If the person would be staying in your place of residence, say so and provide documents that prove you actually live there.

Least I repeat much of what has bee nsaid in the thread, add all relevant details in the letter and do not forget to highlight your contacts and stess the importance of the visit in the letter so the ECO would know you have planned and cartered for the visit.

P.S: Make sure every document to be submitted by you and your invitee has verifiable contact details of the issuing authorities and please ensure that they are genuine and orginial where possible.
Re: How To Write Invitation Letters by Bwoodlt: 2:22pm On Jan 14, 2012
Omo_Tier1:

Of course you can use the same format posted here, but make sure you emphasize the link between you and who you are inviting, your capacity to be able to sustain that person throughout their stay (as this maybe used to access the invitee's likelihood of accessing public funds throughout their stay, spell out who would be responsible for what and how it would be funded, i.e. If the person would be staying in your place of residence, say so and provide documents that prove you actually live there.

Least I repeat much of what has bee nsaid in the thread, add all relevant details in the letter and do not forget to highlight your contacts and stess the importance of the visit in the letter so the ECO would know you have planned and cartered for the visit.

P.S: Make sure every document to be submitted by you and your invitee has verifiable contact details of the issuing authorities and please ensure that they are genuine and orginial where possible.

You are so kind! I appreciate the time you took posting this. One more thing, my PSWV expires July 2013. And since my brother will be extending/renewing his visiting visa, which he's likely to be given 2yrs this time,  Do you reckon this to be an issue? Knowing that my current visa wouldnt cover his 2 yrs! However, I planned switching into other category once my current visa expires.
Re: How To Write Invitation Letters by OmoTier1(m): 3:25pm On Jan 14, 2012
Bwoodlt:

You are so kind! I appreciate the time you took posting this. One more thing, my PSWV expires July 2013. And since my brother will be extending/renewing his visiting visa, which he's likely to be given 2yrs this time,  Do you reckon this to be an issue? Knowing that my current visa wouldnt cover his 2 yrs! However, I planned switching into other category once my current visa expires.
Not at all. Since He already has 6months Visas and He is renewing, all He really needs to is submit His bank Statements showing very good sums with His earnings reflecting on there and He will be given His 2 years Visiting Visas.
You can assist Him with your most upto date documents i.e. Bio-Data, Address; Job Details, proof of Address. He really does not need these for His 2 Years renewal but since He wants to visit soonest, He can use them as a back up His application.

NOTE: YOUR BROTHER ONLY NEED TO FILL OUT FORM VF10 AND FILL IN THESE SAME INFORMATION AS THE ONE HE SUPPLIED TO THE  BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION IN HIS FIRST 6 MONTHS APPLICATION. IF HIS CIRCUMSTANCES HAS CHANGED, THAT IS; JOB OR DETAILS HE SUPPLIED INITIALLY HAVE CHANGED, THEN HE NEEDS TO UPDATE THE BHC WITH THE INFORMATION IN HIS VF10 FORM FOR HIS 2 YEARS RENEWAL. ALSO, HE MUST SUBMIT AN UPTO DATE BANK STATEMENT TO DEMONSTRATE HE STILL HAS THE FINANCIAL CAPABILITY TO VISIT THE UK.

See this thread might also help you >>>>https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-720994.0.html

Any question, do post here and I would help out to the best of my knowledge and ability. PLEASE ADVISE YOUR BROTHER TO VERIFY AND USE ONLY GENUINE AND ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS AS FAKE DOCUMENT ATTRACTS 10YEARS BAN WITH OR WITHOUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF THOSE DOCUMENTS BEING FAKE!
Re: How To Write Invitation Letters by Bwoodlt: 4:03pm On Jan 14, 2012
Omo_Tier1:

Not at all. Since He already has 6months Visas and He is renewing, all He really needs to is submit His bank Statements showing very good sums with His earnings reflecting on there and He will be given His 2 years Visiting Visas.
You can assist Him with your most upto date documents i.e. Bio-Data, Address; Job Details, proof of Address. He really does not need these for His 2 Years renewal but since He wants to visit soonest, He can use them as a back up His application.

NOTE: YOUR BROTHER ONLY NEED TO FILL OUT FORM VF10 AND FILL IN THESE SAME INFORMATION AS THE ONE HE SUPPLIED TO THE  BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION IN HIS FIRST 6 MONTHS APPLICATION. IF HIS CIRCUMSTANCES HAS CHANGED, THAT IS; JOB OR DETAILS HE SUPPLIED INITIALLY HAVE CHANGED, THEN HE NEEDS TO UPDATE THE BHC WITH THE INFORMATION IN HIS VF10 FORM FOR HIS 2 YEARS RENEWAL. ALSO, HE MUST SUBMIT AN UPTO DATE BANK STATEMENT TO DEMONSTRATE HE STILL HAS THE FINANCIAL CAPABILITY TO VISIT THE UK.

See this thread might also help you >>>>https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-720994.0.html

Any question, do post here and I would help out to the best of my knowledge and ability. PLEASE ADVISE YOUR BROTHER TO VERIFY AND USE ONLY GENUINE AND ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS AS FAKE DOCUMENT ATTRACTS 10YEARS BAN WITH OR WITHOUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF THOSE DOCUMENTS BEING FAKE!

More grease to your elbow! You probably wouldnt recall this, when he was in the process of getting his initial 6 months visa around April last year, I came on Nairaland, and the advice you offered helped us greatly. He won the appeal and was issued his visa.

Now I understand he has to fill the VF10 form. I feel I need to provide additional information on his present circumstance which goes thus:

1) He's still a student,  he got a letter from his University then when he made the first application. I believe he'll need to get a new one?!

2) His Dad was responsible for the funding/sponsoring then, we used his dad statement of account as he was responsible to cover all the cost. I only sent them the invitiation letter I got from Uni during graduation, my bio data and Student ID.

Lastly, am I still required to provide an invitation letter now that have shed more light on his situation? OR Just send the documents (Bio-Data, Job Details, proof of Address & passport)?

Thank you for your help with this.

My France Picture Gallery / Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) / Ikeja Under Bridge After Okada And Keke Ban (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69