Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,522 members, 7,857,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 06:57 AM

Regina Daniels Shows Off Wads Of New Notes Her Sons Saved In Their Piggy Bank - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Shows Off Wads Of New Notes Her Sons Saved In Their Piggy Bank (53072 Views)

Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) / Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos / People Show Off Their Piggy Bank And Total Savings. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Wads Of New Notes Her Sons Saved In Their Piggy Bank by femtex007(m): 10:02am On Feb 18, 2023
Don't mind this one. Her politician husband follow go buy the new money for bank

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Wads Of New Notes Her Sons Saved In Their Piggy Bank by Buharidgeneral: 10:02am On Feb 18, 2023
faithfull18:
Seen, next!

You dey vex or what
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Wads Of New Notes Her Sons Saved In Their Piggy Bank by Switruth: 10:03am On Feb 18, 2023
Omo see hatred above. Most of you guys are indeed toxic. You guys tend to live other people’s lives for them. Spits!!!!
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Wads Of New Notes Her Sons Saved In Their Piggy Bank by Thegoodone13(m): 10:03am On Feb 18, 2023
Her husband is right. He said he is the one that make her not to be doing Ashewo by married her. Why show us your laps because you want to pass message.
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Wads Of New Notes Her Sons Saved In Their Piggy Bank by Buharidgeneral: 10:04am On Feb 18, 2023
I only see fresh laps
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Wads Of New Notes Her Sons Saved In Their Piggy Bank by ImoleNaija: 10:04am On Feb 18, 2023
Not moved... Of course, she gat abundance.
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Wads Of New Notes Her Sons Saved In Their Piggy Bank by Ayodeoba: 10:05am On Feb 18, 2023
lansile:
New notes in piggy bank? When is the new notes out?
I just keep laughing at anyone thinking the old notes saga will have affect tinubu

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Wads Of New Notes Her Sons Saved In Their Piggy Bank by Chetas81(m): 10:06am On Feb 18, 2023
THIS ONLY HAPPEN IN SHITHOLE WHERE PEOPLE DO WHAT THEY LIKE TO DO WITHOUT RULE OF LAW BECAUSE THE ENFORCEMENT IS THE LAW WHICH NIGERIAN'S DON'T BELIEVE IN ENFORCEMENT OF ANY LAW

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Wads Of New Notes Her Sons Saved In Their Piggy Bank by ManishSmith(m): 10:06am On Feb 18, 2023
Tmrw news Regina wash pants and spread it outside

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Wads Of New Notes Her Sons Saved In Their Piggy Bank by IpobAntidote: 10:09am On Feb 18, 2023
insidelife22:
For the first time in my life am feeling optimistic about a new Nigeria.

Lets take back our country Nigeria from this corrupt and greedy leaders.

They have been sitting on our destiny for so long and they want their children to continue where they stopped when they die.

Fellow Nigerians, this is a time to put common sense first, forget Tribe,religion and region, remember competence.
Vote wisely.

Competence and past records is an indicator of future performance. Pls don't vote just based on promises. Pls check all the candidates records.
What and what did they do while in office previously. What out of the box ideas and innovation that they bring to Governance. Anyone can make promises but what did you do when you had the opportunity.
I have checked the records and antecedents of these candidates, without a doubt no one is even close to Tinubu. That's who I and my family are voting for.
Forget tribe, religion and sentiments. Look at their records. If you are too young to remember, ask older people of what and what changed when each was in charge of governance.
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Wads Of New Notes Her Sons Saved In Their Piggy Bank by ZUBY77(m): 10:11am On Feb 18, 2023
Jimbadly:
shocked

Did anyone notice the freshness of those laps? Silky-smooth, milky thighs tooh bahd!

See what my daddy's age mate is enjoying!

😢😥😥😥🥺🥺

Thats exactly what Regina wanted us to see. Forget her piggy bank crap

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Wads Of New Notes Her Sons Saved In Their Piggy Bank by adecz: 10:13am On Feb 18, 2023
Abegi ❗️❗️😕😕😕
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Wads Of New Notes Her Sons Saved In Their Piggy Bank by MimiSheWrote(f): 10:14am On Feb 18, 2023
Piggy bank is the best way to teach kids about savings.... But her kids are still too young for such lessons, which means she is just seeking attention (As usual)

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Wads Of New Notes Her Sons Saved In Their Piggy Bank by Elsueno: 10:15am On Feb 18, 2023
Ayodeoba:
I just keep laughing at anyone thinking the old notes saga will have affect tinubu

U urchins are as dumb as ur agbado boss...If it doesn't affect them, do u think they would be fighting our able el-presidente like confused clowns...... they NEVER fight Buhari 4 insecurity, ASUU strike, Fuel scarcity...But suddenly U & bulabu alliance give a shyt about how us average Nigerian live due to naira scarcity...I enjoy how el-presidente is dealing with u agbadorians, We can smell Ur fears 🤭🤭
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Wads Of New Notes Her Sons Saved In Their Piggy Bank by chymeze: 10:18am On Feb 18, 2023
I thought it was some mumu people that said the new naira would stop vote buying because politicians won't have access to it. Now see common Regina Daniels son get plenty new naira notes, is it now politicians like Tinubu or Atiku or state governors that wouldn't have billions of the new notes. I laugh when I see how gullible and stupid Nigerians can be, especially those supporting the stupid CBN policy

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Wads Of New Notes Her Sons Saved In Their Piggy Bank by deltateam: 10:19am On Feb 18, 2023
BossGerald:
This girl is always soliciting public attention and opinion angry

So as exposed and learned as she's expected to be, she doesn't know about "kids savings" in our commercial bank

She's just making the new notes scarce with this her attention seeking program.

Don't blame her, blame the clueless Buhari and his goon, Emefiele.

They should have introduced the new notes along with the old notes and withdraw the old notes as people deposit them in banks but NO, they decided to announce deadline like sycophants.
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Wads Of New Notes Her Sons Saved In Their Piggy Bank by BossGerald: 10:21am On Feb 18, 2023
deltateam:

They should have introduced the new notes along with the old notes and withdraw the old notes as people deposit them in banks but NO, they decided to announce deadline like sycophants.

Don't also exclude tinubu from this mess.

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Wads Of New Notes Her Sons Saved In Their Piggy Bank by brain54(m): 10:29am On Feb 18, 2023
It’s ok…

Teach them young. Not that they will be needing it anyways. Because most of what they will be needing are already saved by Oga Ned and you.

But it’s okay to teach them to save and the value of money. So they do not squander all when they finally get access to the ‘main’ savings you guys will be leaving them.

Nice one!
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Wads Of New Notes Her Sons Saved In Their Piggy Bank by lexy2014: 10:35am On Feb 18, 2023
insidelife22:
For the first time in my life am feeling optimistic about a new Nigeria.

Lets take back our country Nigeria from this corrupt and greedy leaders.

They have been sitting on our destiny for so long and they want their children to continue where they stopped when they die.

Fellow Nigerians, this is a time to put common sense first, forget Tribe,religion and region, remember competence.
Vote wisely.

what makes you think election will help you achieve the above?

who are the corrupt and greedy leaders you are talking about?
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Wads Of New Notes Her Sons Saved In Their Piggy Bank by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 18, 2023
TMSMedia:
Regina Daniels Shows Off Wads Of New Notes Her Sons Are Saving In Their Piggy Bank (Photos)

Popular Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels has showed off her sons saving a bundle of new Naira notes in their piggy bank, IGBERETV reports.

The mother-of-two explained that she loves saving in a piggy bank and she's trying to teach her sons to do same.

The actress got two tin piggy banks for her sons and is seen helping them fold new naira notes into it.

She wrote in the caption:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CouxLU4gQk5/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Boredom is a disease 🤔
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Wads Of New Notes Her Sons Saved In Their Piggy Bank by RichAbujaGuy: 10:37am On Feb 18, 2023
We see Barrister Ned got a fresh supply of fresh notes for his family. Did anyone see him standing in line at the bank for many hours to get his own share? wink
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Wads Of New Notes Her Sons Saved In Their Piggy Bank by Ayodeoba: 10:37am On Feb 18, 2023
Elsueno:

U urchins are as dumb as ur agbado boss...If it doesn't affect them, do u think they would be fighting our able el-presidente like confused clowns...... they NEVER fight Buhari 4 insecurity, ASUU strike, Fuel scarcity...But suddenly U & bulabu alliance give a shyt about how us average Nigerian live due to naira scarcity...I enjoy how el-presidente is dealing with u agbadorians, We can smell Ur fears 🤭🤭
if life tire you, go and die brother! Nobody cares about you, human plans but God disposes. If tinubu is destined to win,no matter your hates. He will surely wins God’s willing
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Wads Of New Notes Her Sons Saved In Their Piggy Bank by lexy2014: 10:38am On Feb 18, 2023
deltateam:

Jeez. do you know that to see a comment like this on nairaland is as difficult as seeing new naira notes? i dont understand how many people on nairaland will claim that they are educated

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Wads Of New Notes Her Sons Saved In Their Piggy Bank by Thomasankara(m): 10:38am On Feb 18, 2023
KanuSE:
The only thing this little girl flaunts on social media is money - nothing else really. smiley

Her mentality is that of a poverty stricken person who won a jackpot. grin
[/color]violence pro max grin grin cheesy grin[color=#770077]
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Wads Of New Notes Her Sons Saved In Their Piggy Bank by Thomasankara(m): 10:39am On Feb 18, 2023
[/color]but this one now has hope[color=#770077]
edungene7:
The very day this lady married an ancestor because of money was the very day i knew most Nigerian women are hopeless
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Wads Of New Notes Her Sons Saved In Their Piggy Bank by Oceanjagaban: 10:44am On Feb 18, 2023
You for kukuma show us how your husband dey lash you na....mumu.
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Wads Of New Notes Her Sons Saved In Their Piggy Bank by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:44am On Feb 18, 2023
Dey play o....dey play...
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Wads Of New Notes Her Sons Saved In Their Piggy Bank by papapchi(m): 10:45am On Feb 18, 2023
SpatialKing:

Lonely life i guess... She doesn't get that youthful attention from her husband
you mean youthful attention of prostituting your lives away? Regina is attention her self, well known all over the world through her trade as an actress, She is not lonely, she is happily married with every finest thing that life can offer, and capped it with 2 healthy beautiful boys. what more can a girl of her age asked for? you moppets should grow up and stop the envy and move on, the beauty of it all is that no matter her fame before marriage, she is a virgin before she gets married. Keep shinning Regina, we the decent one love you.
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Wads Of New Notes Her Sons Saved In Their Piggy Bank by Adakintroy: 10:48am On Feb 18, 2023
No let anyone intimate you with tho er lifestyle especially someone weh no work for 5he money.
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Wads Of New Notes Her Sons Saved In Their Piggy Bank by FashionCookie(f): 10:50am On Feb 18, 2023
If this girl fit get the new notes y other politicians n go get am...
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Wads Of New Notes Her Sons Saved In Their Piggy Bank by livenija: 10:55am On Feb 18, 2023
Tamatu7:
Bzvxbdb
fool
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Wads Of New Notes Her Sons Saved In Their Piggy Bank by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 18, 2023
She follow dey hoard the naira.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fan To Slimcase: "Go Buy Lappy Make You Self Buy House For Lekki"- Singer Reacts / Ubi Franklin Vacations In Dubai With Sandra Iheuwa & Ariella (Pix) / Mr Ibu Flaunts His Designer Bedroom (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.