Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos (61810 Views)

Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million / Regina Daniels Shows Off Wads Of New Notes Her Sons Saved In Their Piggy Bank / Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by WriterNig: 8:20am On Jun 20, 2021
Popular musician, Wizkid a.k.a Big Wiz is currently in Lagos State, Nigeria and enjoying the night life.

The Grammy winner in his latest Instagram Post can be seen showing off wads of cash while smoking with friends.

Wizkid who stormed the club with the likes of Wande Coal and other co-artistes was seen dancing to music in the club while holding a drink.

@Wizkid posted;

Missed you Lagos ❤️ ❤️�

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YShO0gL5A-w

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by WriterNig: 8:20am On Jun 20, 2021
More Photos

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by dudusky007(m): 8:26am On Jun 20, 2021
What's the purpose of showing the money?
all this verified drug & yahoo dealers use music dey cover up...make I pass before nairalanders yahoo invest 20k and make 100k in 30mins come for me

238 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by Dalil8: 8:51am On Jun 20, 2021
Machala ��

Joanney:
Ride on wizzy,you got it
Me sha I don't carry cash
I do transfers

No need to shalaye.

They say; if ur money can fit into a bag or your pocket then you need to grind harder.

cool

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by Manq(m): 8:56am On Jun 20, 2021
E go better with more hustle

12 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:06am On Jun 20, 2021
Big wiz! for life, no room for froggy. grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:06am On Jun 20, 2021
dudusky007:
[s]What's the purpose of showing the money?
all this verified drug & yahoo dealers use music dey cover up...make I pass before nairalanders yahoo invest 20k and make 100k in 30mins come for me[/s]
See as you just waste space type nonsense

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by WriterNig: 9:18am On Jun 20, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Big wiz! for life, no room for froggy. grin

Can we just appreciate both artistes rather than hating on the other.

Let me use this opportunity to wish Every Father or would be Father's here;

A HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

- WriterNig

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by DaddyRochie1642: 9:25am On Jun 20, 2021
I say this with Full Confidence,

God Bless MARIJUANA .... Ignorant people will hate this statement, as if I care.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by josh123(m): 9:57am On Jun 20, 2021
Maybe they have song together
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by Queenslander(f): 10:06am On Jun 20, 2021
dudusky007:
What's the purpose of showing the money?
all this verified drug & yahoo dealers use music dey cover up...make I pass before nairalanders yahoo invest 20k and make 100k in 30mins come for me
Um, haven't you heard of the word showbiz??

9 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by Waakanda: 10:46am On Jun 20, 2021
Issorite cool
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 11:17am On Jun 20, 2021
WriterNig:
Popular musician, Wizkid a.k.a Big Wiz is currently in Lagos State, Nigeria and enjoying the night life.

The Grammy winner in his latest Instagram Post can be seen showing off wads of cash while smoking with friends.

Wizkid who stormed the club with the likes of Wande Coal and other co-artistes was seen dancing to music in the club while holding a drink.

@Wizkid posted;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YShO0gL5A-w

Cc Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun

Korrect guy!

But is WC still hitting that crack pipe?
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by Npmedia(m): 11:36am On Jun 20, 2021
big wiz baba carry go jawe

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by festacman(m): 11:42am On Jun 20, 2021
It is common knowledge that Wizkid is wealthy. So, why is he showing off money like up and coming artistes

Come on Big Wiz, you are too big for this sh*t. Show us your cash by doing giveaway and lifting up budding entrepreneurs.

36 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 20, 2021
Techno ambassador using iPhone publicly

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by Joanney: 11:53am On Jun 20, 2021
Ride on wizzy,you got it
Me sha I don't carry cash
I do transfers

No need to shalaye.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by PrinceJoeWan(m): 12:17pm On Jun 20, 2021
So is drugs and smoking mandatory for a celeb

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by NewDelhi(m): 1:05pm On Jun 20, 2021
This wande shirt na die o. Make the boy dey watch him weight abeg.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by sunshineV(f): 1:31pm On Jun 20, 2021
festacman:
It is common knowledge that Wizkid is wealthy. So, why is he showing off money like an up and coming artistes

Come on Big Wiz, you are too big for this sh*t. Show us your cash by doing giveaway and lifting up budding entrepreneurs.

he is not on nairaland. maybe u shu go and and rant on instagram

8 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by festacman(m): 2:16pm On Jun 20, 2021
sunshineV:
he is not on nairaland. maybe u shu go and and rant on instagram

Smelly balderdash!

7 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by Generalwoodz(m): 2:38pm On Jun 20, 2021
Telling us to use Tecno products while my gee dey fly iPhone cry

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by Olibboy: 3:05pm On Jun 20, 2021
It's okay

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by sunshineV(f): 3:55pm On Jun 20, 2021
festacman:

Smelly balderdash!
i serious. ur rants are useless

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 20, 2021
ok
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by updatechange(m): 3:57pm On Jun 20, 2021
Spray cash and goto jail

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by MajorOvakporaye(f): 3:58pm On Jun 20, 2021
Money is good
We must make this money

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos by Nuelito: 3:58pm On Jun 20, 2021
Seen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Moesha Boduong Wows In Bikini (Photos) / Nkechi Sunday And Moyo Lawal Twerking At An Event / Davido Visits His Renovated House In Lekki As Workers And Guards Hail Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.