Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Putin's Resurrection Skillz. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin's Resurrection Skillz. (838 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

Putin's Resurrection Skillz. by rottennaija(m): 1:32pm On Feb 17, 2023
Back in March Ukraine destroyed General Mordvichev, but today he officially replaced General Alexander Lapin as commander of the Central Military.

General Mordvichev commanded the 8th Army, led army units in the battles for Mariupol.

Putin's resurrection skillz.

Re: Putin's Resurrection Skillz. by rottennaija(m): 1:43pm On Feb 17, 2023
This 🇺🇦 tweet aged well 🙃

Re: Putin's Resurrection Skillz. by BentizilL: 1:51pm On Feb 17, 2023
rottennaija:
Back in March Ukraine destroyed General Mordvichev, but today he officially replaced General Alexander Lapin as commander of the Central Military.

General Mordvichev commanded the 8th Army, led army units in the battles for Mariupol.

Putin's resurrection skillz.
Ukraine has lost touch with reality... cheesy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin's Resurrection Skillz. by rottennaija(m): 3:36pm On Feb 17, 2023
World War 3 is coming

Re: Putin's Resurrection Skillz. by Kingsnairaland(m): 3:57pm On Feb 17, 2023
rottennaija:
World War 3 is coming
the little napoleon is going crazy.

Re: Putin's Resurrection Skillz. by rottennaija(m): 5:18pm On Feb 17, 2023
"Bakhmut will be held, and those who complain about the high price and sacrifice should not forget that if we retreat, another city will become a new Bakhmut,” said Ukrainian Foreign Minister Dmitry Kuleba.

This should tell you everything you need to know. Ukrainian losses are extraordinarily high and everyone should just shut up about it.

Re: Putin's Resurrection Skillz. by Appleyard(m): 8:17pm On Feb 17, 2023
rottennaija:
This 🇺🇦 tweet aged well 🙃
Ukraine has been killing more Russian generals than Russia has. cool Propaganda doesn't win wars.

Re: Putin's Resurrection Skillz. by Appleyard(m): 8:20pm On Feb 17, 2023
rottennaija:
"Bakhmut will be held, and those who complain about the high price and sacrifice should not forget that if we retreat, another city will become a new Bakhmut,” said Ukrainian Foreign Minister Dmitry Kuleba.

This should tell you everything you need to know. Ukrainian losses are extraordinarily high and everyone should just shut up about it.

He can confidently say that because his family isn't the ones dying. These guys should be hanged.

Re: Putin's Resurrection Skillz. by rottennaija(m): 8:32pm On Feb 17, 2023
Appleyard:
Ukraine has been killing more Russian generals than Russia has. cool Propaganda doesn't win wars.

I kept telling all those igbofarm and his minions. Propaganda doesn't win wars. I noticed their activities have reduced seriously in nairaland.

Re: Putin's Resurrection Skillz. by rottennaija(m): 8:32pm On Feb 17, 2023
In case you were wondering…yes, there are literal ISIS fighters on the side of Ukraine 🇺🇦 This is perhaps their most prominent spokesperson, Rustam Azhiev

At the moment, he commands the officially legitimized (by Zelenskyy) ‘Ichkerian armed forces’

The ISIS badges are all real

Re: Putin's Resurrection Skillz. by rottennaija(m): 8:33pm On Feb 17, 2023
rottennaija:
In case you were wondering…yes, there are literal ISIS fighters on the side of Ukraine 🇺🇦 This is perhaps their most prominent spokesperson, Rustam Azhiev

At the moment, he commands the officially legitimized (by Zelenskyy) ‘Ichkerian armed forces’

The ISIS badges are all real

Rustam in Syria, and now Ukraine - the man is chasing his ‘demonic dreams’

Re: Putin's Resurrection Skillz. by rottennaija(m): 8:34pm On Feb 17, 2023
rottennaija:

Rustam in Syria, and now Ukraine - the man is chasing his ‘demonic dreams’

Re: Putin's Resurrection Skillz. by Appleyard(m): 8:46pm On Feb 17, 2023
rottennaija:

I kept telling all those igbofarm and his minions. Propaganda doesn't win wars. I noticed their activities have reduced seriously in nairaland.
Of course, their propaganda has disappointed them. Reality is like a naked fowl with no shame on the slaughter table. cool

Re: Putin's Resurrection Skillz. by rottennaija(m): 6:47am On Feb 18, 2023
🤡🇬🇧🇷🇺☢️⚛️UK Defense Minister called on the Russian Federation to maintain the operation of the START III Nuclear Treaty

Re: Putin's Resurrection Skillz. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 18, 2023
rottennaija:
🤡🇬🇧🇷🇺☢️⚛️UK Defense Minister called on the Russian Federation to maintain the operation of the START III Nuclear Treaty
They're really desperate.

ITKovasabiMod:
The Ukrainian president claimed he personally refused to implement the deal for peace in Donbass

Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky personally refused to implement the 2015 Minsk agreements – a roadmap for peace in the east of the country, which was co-sponsored by Germany and France.

He made the admission during an interview with Der Spiegel published on Thursday as he continues his tour across Europe.

Zelensky said he viewed the agreements as a “concession” on Ukraine’s part, and never once actually sought to implement them. Instead, they were merely used to exchange prisoners with the two breakaway Donbass republics.

The president claimed he openly told that to then-German Chancellor Angela Merkel, French President Emmanuel Macron, and Russian President Vladimir Putin back in 2019, with all of them acting “surprised.”

“But as for Minsk as a whole, I told Emmanuel Macron and Angela Merkel: ‘We cannot implement it like this,’” Zelensky stated. “I told [Putin] the same as the other two. They were surprised and said: ‘If we had known beforehand that you would change the meaning of our meeting, then there would have been problems even before the summit.’"

The Minsk agreements, originally brokered in 2014 and further expanded in 2015, envisioned a roadmap for reconciliation between Ukraine and the Donbass republics of Donetsk and Lugansk. The two regions rebelled against the country’s new authorities in the aftermath of the 2014 Maidan coup in Kiev, which ousted democratically elected President Viktor Yanukovich. Ukraine’s failure to implement the agreement, which would have seen the breakaway territories reintegrated with the country but retain a special status, ultimately led to the ongoing conflict.

Since the outbreak of hostilities in Ukraine, multiple politicians have taken credit for the failure of the Minsk agreements, admitting they were merely a ruse to give Ukraine time to build up its military. Former Ukrainian president Pyotr Poroshenko was the first to admit last year that Kiev never intended to abide by them and used the deal to “create powerful armed forces.”

Merkel and another original signatory of the Minsk agreements, former French president Francois Hollande, have also since confirmed that this was actually the true goal of the deal.

Moscow considers these admissions to be evidence that the negotiations were conducted in bad faith and that the Ukrainian government and its backers had always intended for the Minsk agreements to flop and for the Donbass crisis to be resolved by force. Russia claims that its military campaign in Ukraine, launched last February, preempted an offensive planned by Kiev with NATO’s help. Ukraine, Germany, and France “lied to the people of Donbass, as they had a terrible fate planned for them, which Russia prevented,” Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said back in January.

“Germany, France and Ukraine were playing a swindle game with the Minsk agreements. Now is payback time,” he stated at the time.

SOURCE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JREMEqXSpGA

Shortly before the special military operation began, the Kremlin recognized the Donbass republics as independent states.
The aforesaid states requested military support from Russia to help defend themselves, thier rights and thier homeland. Russia obliged that request.
Last September, Donetsk and Lugansk, as well as Kherson and Zaporozhye Regions, were incorporated into Russia following referendums.

FreddieGray:

More on the indigenous people of Canada. Canada is an occupied territory. The westerners invaded, subjugated the indigenous people, exposed them to genocide and continue to exploit thier natural resources. The Westerners are trying to do the same thing to Russia. The head of state of Canada is the British monarch. A sizable number of people are conditioned and configured to believe that the Westerners' illegal occupation of Canada and the US is ok. It's not. The US is an appendage of British Colonialism, the illegal Western immigrants rebelled against the British crown (that's why it has a president as the head of state). The indigenous people of North America should kick the invaders(westerners) out. Russia should arm these people. Israel illegally occupies Palestinian territory, where is the global outcry? The imperialists in the US illegally occupies Syria and steals it's resources..where's the global condemnation? It's either I'm Pro Russian (wrt the rus-ukr comflict) or neutral because I cannot in good faith support countries that actively engage in the same behaviour they falsely accuse Russia of indulging in. In addition, I'm an African, the hostility between the West and the East is beneficial to me...it serves as an expedited catalyst for a multipolar world. Most African countries gained their independence from the West after the USSR became a nuclear armed Country. The USSR never colonized Africa and they fought against western colonizers in Africa (the fight against apartheid which is a form of Nazism in South Africa is a reputable reference. The South Africans and the USSR emerged victorious).

Re: Putin's Resurrection Skillz. by shogsman(m): 2:28pm On Feb 19, 2023
rottennaija:

It is common sense not rocket science,it is foolish individuals that
Think Ukraine will defeat Russia because of some weapons from NATO, Russia has Been stockpiling weapons for over 40 years, they produce like 100 times more weapons than Ukraine, it's not even a sensible comparison, they have the means to wage war for a 100years against the whole if NATO and still not run out of weapons,not to talk of Ukraine, Ukraine has only suffered for just a year and they're already crying, Dem never even see anything

Re: Putin's Resurrection Skillz. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 19, 2023
rottennaija:

Re: Putin's Resurrection Skillz. by GeorgWashinton: 5:20pm On Feb 19, 2023
Stupid post by a dead brain Putin asslicker

Re: Putin's Resurrection Skillz. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 19, 2023
GeorgWashinton:
Stupid post by a dead brain Putin asslicker

Re: Putin's Resurrection Skillz. by GeorgWashinton: 6:24pm On Feb 19, 2023
[quote author=BigBallsBiden post=121048442][/quote] grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Putin's Resurrection Skillz. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 19, 2023
GeorgWashinton:
grin grin grin grin grin
That's the price Zelensky pays for being a Nazi asslicker. Even his own ass is not safe grin
That was just a random pic of Biden prepping Zelensky for another round of action grin

Re: Putin's Resurrection Skillz. by GeorgWashinton: 6:53pm On Feb 19, 2023
BigBallsBiden:

That's the price Zelensky pays for being a Nazi asslicker. Even his own ass is not safe grin
That was just a random pic of Biden prepping Zelensky for another round of action grin
I was just smiling at the hight of your delusion grin grin grin
Re: Putin's Resurrection Skillz. by seunny4lif(m): 7:01pm On Feb 19, 2023
@BigBallsBiden grin grin grin
Where you see this meme again cheesy cheesy

Re: Putin's Resurrection Skillz. by GeorgWashinton: 7:05pm On Feb 19, 2023
Appleyard:
Of course, their propaganda has disappointed them. Reality is like a naked fowl with no shame on the slaughter table. cool
Stop deceiving yourselves. At this point you guys should be ashamed of yourselves that the whole Russia whose military is second only to America is still struggling with a little country with no
ranking in the world best military.

Pro_putin's delusion grows by day.
Re: Putin's Resurrection Skillz. by BentizilL: 7:53pm On Feb 19, 2023
GeorgWashinton:
Stop deceiving yourselves. At this point you guys should be ashamed of yourselves that the whole Russia whose military is second only to America is still struggling with a little country with no

The same US spent 19+ years in Vietnam fighting AK-47 wielding farmers and 20 years in Afghanistan against far under equipped Taliban, still ended a failure... kiss

Re: Putin's Resurrection Skillz. by GeorgWashinton: 8:42pm On Feb 19, 2023
BentizilL:

The same US spent 19+ years in Vietnam fighting AK-47 wielding farmers and 20 years in Afghanistan against far under equipped Taliban, still ended a failure... kiss
what is your definition of failure?

They overthrew the Taliban government and enforced a regime change. Stole some gold's and freezed trillion worth of assets then left back to their country and you are here typing what is far beyond your brain capacity.
Re: Putin's Resurrection Skillz. by Nobody: 1:52am On Feb 20, 2023
GeorgWashinton:
I was just smiling at the hight of your delusion grin grin grin
Lol... I'm not sorry I hurt your feelings grin
Update: We developed a new platform to engage Nigerians (which makes Nairaland kinda redundant...but not useless, I'll be here to create threads to make sure you folks are not isolated wink)
Summarize the details of the thrash you want to share and patch it through.
Occasionally, if time permits, I may direct you to the dumpster.

Re: Putin's Resurrection Skillz. by Nobody: 1:56am On Feb 20, 2023

Re: Putin's Resurrection Skillz. by GeorgWashinton: 6:59am On Feb 20, 2023
BigBallsBiden:

Lol... I'm not sorry I hurt your feelings grin
Update: We developed a new platform to engage Nigerians (which makes Nairaland kinda redundant...but not useless, I'll be here to create threads to make sure you folks are not isolated wink)
Summarize the details of the thrash you want to share and patch it through.
Occasionally, if time permits, I may direct you to the dumpster.
Maybe you reason in-between your legs for this gibberish you just typed without shame grin grin grin If there's anyone to be hurt I think it's you because your master is grabbing at straws for survival in a country he boats of taking down in three days and it's now a year long war grin He has nothing to show for the war he is fighting constantly shifting goal-post.
Re: Putin's Resurrection Skillz. by Appleyard(m): 11:48am On Feb 20, 2023
GeorgWashinton:

For you to say Ukraine is a small military shows that you don't even know what's up. Go ahead and read up on Ukraine's military might before the conflict. Read up on how entrenched that army has been for the past eight years prior to the war. Then read up on NATO active support and deployment of its "All seeing Eye" backing up Ukraine since the war began. Then compare Russia's achievement so far with that of the US achievement in Vietnam and Iraq, countries that has very little to no support from outside powers. Comeback and tell me who is deceiving whom.

It's shameful that that guys like you cannot stomach the fact that more than 30 nations backing one of the biggest and most entrenched armies in the world is losing more than 25 percent of it's territory while the backers are running out of ammo to even help it further against Russia who is fighting with just 10 percent of its military might. cool

I dey laugh. cool

Re: Putin's Resurrection Skillz. by GeorgWashinton: 12:01pm On Feb 20, 2023
Appleyard:

For you to say Ukraine is a small military shows that you don't even know what's up. Go ahead and read up on Ukraine's military might before the conflict. Read up on how entrenched that army has been for the past eight years prior to the war. Then read up on NATO active support and deployment of its "All seeing Eye" backing up Ukraine since the war began. Then compare Russia's achievement so far with that of the US achievement in Vietnam and Iraq, countries that has very little to no support from outside powers. Comeback and tell me who is deceiving whom.

It's shameful that that guys like you cannot stomach the fact that more than 30 nations backing one of the biggest and most entrenched armies in the world is losing more than 25 percent of it's territory while the backers are running out of ammo to even help it further against Russia who is fighting with just 10 percent of its military might. cool

I dey laugh. cool
I understand the achievement Russia is gaining by day in Ukraine: advancement of Ukrainian forces; the death of Russian forces; the thrashing economy of Russia; the NATO having a sense of purpose; the isolation of Russia; Russia losing its biggest customers: EU and I can go on and on.

Forget about your emotions and see reality.
Re: Putin's Resurrection Skillz. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 20, 2023
Appleyard:

I dey laugh. cool

Saving America: Dr Ben Carson Answers Questions From Focus Group. / Fate Of Peace In SA When Mandela Dies? / Prince William: I Dream Of Africa

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76