Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,768 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Dreamweaver Php Database Connection - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Dreamweaver Php Database Connection (1340 Views)

Database Connection Problem / DreamweaverCS4 Database Connection Wahala! / I Need Access Database Connection String (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dreamweaver Php Database Connection by phantomcat(m): 6:49pm On Aug 29, 2007
Guys

I have been trying to use php with my dreamweaver to access my sql database but it keep telling me sql is not supported in my server module. I'm using a IIS server on my desktop. I have followed the dreamweaver help to the last but its still not connecting.

I need some help on this one.
Re: Dreamweaver Php Database Connection by smartsoft(m): 7:35pm On Aug 29, 2007
thats why dreamweaver sucks for connecting from the window i will advice you to code raw and if you can't just install www.apachefriend.org and download xampps or download WAMP

you can check here for connection with Dreamweaver www.adsdesign.net or www.dreamweaverclub.com you will find a video on connection to db with dreamweaverclub.com why you will find an article of adsdesign for connectiong using dreamweaver. if i explain how to do it, you might no catch me.
Re: Dreamweaver Php Database Connection by phantomcat(m): 11:53am On Aug 30, 2007
Thanks Smartsoft. i will try them i need it badly.
Re: Dreamweaver Php Database Connection by smartsoft(m): 1:58pm On Aug 30, 2007
Your welcome sir
Re: Dreamweaver Php Database Connection by Cactus(m): 5:29pm On Aug 30, 2007
you can use dreamweaver to access sql server database. you can use it to connect to which ever database you want as long as u have the modules enabled or drivers required. this is not a platform related issues (windows) as you can also run dreamweaver on linux or other operating systems.

It is possible to do it google for answers
Re: Dreamweaver Php Database Connection by shylle(m): 5:29pm On Sep 10, 2007
Well, I think your using IIS might be messing things up for you.

Php and MySQL work best with Apache and I don't see why you don't want to install Apache.

Get Apache, guy. Edit the httpd.conf file to put the php modules right, and everything would work fine.

Besides, why don't you want to do d hardcoding instead of Dreamweaver? Just five lines of code will connect you to ur database.

And dat's d best thing about web development. You can't get stuck. Answers are everywhere on the web. God bless google!

(If u need further help, I'd be glad to assist. Afterall lots of ppl helpd me too!)
Re: Dreamweaver Php Database Connection by enohj2ee(m): 2:04pm On Sep 18, 2007
read the ebook teach yourself mysql/php in 24 hours

(1) (Reply)

Does The UBA Visa Debit Card Work Online? / Www. Hacked!! / Voguepay Not Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.