Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,521 members, 7,843,602 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Couples Shocked To See Olamide On Their Wedding Day – See Olamide Perform Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Couples Shocked To See Olamide On Their Wedding Day – See Olamide Perform Video (731 Views)

Wizkid Tells Olamide On Stage: We’ve Come A Long Way Since 'Omo Toh Shan' / Don Jazzy, Fireboy, Davido Celebrate Olamide On 32nd Birthday (Photos) / Davido Condoles With Olamide On The Death Of His Mother, Says Stay Strong Baddo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couples Shocked To See Olamide On Their Wedding Day – See Olamide Perform Video by unique456: 4:48pm On Feb 17, 2023
A Nigerian couple recently received a mind-blowing surprise on their wedding day when Olamide, a Nigerian celebrity singer, showed up to play at their reception.

The pair was on stage for their first dance when the YBNL chairman unexpectedly entered the venue, as shown in a video that has gone viral online.

Before he joined them on stage, Olamide sang one of his big songs, “Lagos Boys,” through the speakers, which is when the bride and groom realized he was at the location.

The bride was very delighted when she saw him and she jumped several times before hugging him to make sure she wasn’t dreaming.

https://top-offers.xyz/couples-shocked-to-see-olamide-on-their-wedding-day-surprised-to-see-olamide-perform-video/

Re: Couples Shocked To See Olamide On Their Wedding Day – See Olamide Perform Video by muyico(m): 5:01pm On Feb 17, 2023
Sound good! Bros olamide weytinz u dey fine?

1 Like

Re: Couples Shocked To See Olamide On Their Wedding Day – See Olamide Perform Video by habsydiamond(m): 5:19pm On Feb 17, 2023
All I see here is a happy bride and a surprised groom.
Please let's vote wisely o may the best candidate to move this country forward win... and let's be conscious of our environment.. I pray we won't be victims of casualties. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Couples Shocked To See Olamide On Their Wedding Day – See Olamide Perform Video by vastolord4(m): 7:52pm On Feb 17, 2023
So Olamide dey gate crash sef? But I can only be I some kind of location..imagine him gate crashing at ... he'll go home with his spirit cos they'll steal his body join..

(1) (Reply)

Tell Me What 10,000 Naira Can Do For You Today, I Really Want To Help.... / Nigeria Celebrities Who Are Not Twins But Look Identical. See Picture Inside / Davido Surprise Chioma As He Was Spotted In The Kitchen Cooking.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.