Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,013 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

New Glo Blackberry Packages: Best Deal Across Board - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Glo Blackberry Packages: Best Deal Across Board (21708 Views)

Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you / New Glo Data Plans For Smartphones / 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Glo Blackberry Packages: Best Deal Across Board by JSparrow(m): 4:14am On Sep 12, 2011
Blackberry COMPLETE from glo gives U̶̲̥̅̊ bbm, push emails, browser, app world and social apps and every other thing for 1400 a month. To activate just text COMONTH to 777

Blackberry. SOCIAL will give U̶̲̥̅̊ all of the above per month except push emails for 1200 to activate text S0MONTH to 777

You can get the details of DAY and WEEK plans by texting SOCIAL or COMPLETE to 777. Enjoy urself dudes. Glo rocks
Re: New Glo Blackberry Packages: Best Deal Across Board by matos(m): 6:44am On Sep 12, 2011
i cant see the update on their website and how can we confirm this. Have you subscribe to this and it is working for you.
Re: New Glo Blackberry Packages: Best Deal Across Board by JSparrow(m): 7:35am On Sep 12, 2011
The update isn't on the site but u could send COMPLETE to 777 and see what happens if u are in doubt
Re: New Glo Blackberry Packages: Best Deal Across Board by lynxnoon(m): 7:44am On Sep 12, 2011
wink

Re: New Glo Blackberry Packages: Best Deal Across Board by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 12, 2011
as in, d complete. Du u wean i can browse too? And is there any limitation of data? 1gig? 2? 3?
Re: New Glo Blackberry Packages: Best Deal Across Board by matos(m): 8:50am On Sep 12, 2011
does it have limit and do you mean i can browse with it too, i dont trust all this network providers. Oh
Re: New Glo Blackberry Packages: Best Deal Across Board by aieromon(m): 11:49am On Sep 12, 2011
Something is very fishy here.
Re: New Glo Blackberry Packages: Best Deal Across Board by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 12, 2011
beware guys. . . I did d stuff nd got charged. Bt nufin workd.
Re: New Glo Blackberry Packages: Best Deal Across Board by Deblow: 7:22pm On Sep 12, 2011
But i think he said it should be done on BB. Maybe you guyz tried it on phone. I'm gonna try it tonite
Re: New Glo Blackberry Packages: Best Deal Across Board by vta2008: 11:29pm On Sep 12, 2011
Forget this their unlimited nonsense. they should tell us upfront how many GB. Increasing 2800 plan to 3gb and making this 1400 plan 1.5gb would be awesome smiley
Re: New Glo Blackberry Packages: Best Deal Across Board by vta2008: 11:38pm On Sep 12, 2011
Looks like 3GB oh

Re: New Glo Blackberry Packages: Best Deal Across Board by Deblow: 3:06am On Sep 13, 2011
Its true. I tried d N100 stuff on my bold and it worked. I think its unlimited
Re: New Glo Blackberry Packages: Best Deal Across Board by Deblow: 3:06am On Sep 13, 2011
Re: New Glo Blackberry Packages: Best Deal Across Board by Deblow: 3:07am On Sep 13, 2011
Re: New Glo Blackberry Packages: Best Deal Across Board by vta2008: 4:36am On Sep 13, 2011
It's not UNlimited oh! Check http://selfcare.bbglo.com/ on your blackberry's default browser for more details. It's just 3GB and some folks have confirmed thus I'm moving to that plan next week when my current one expires.
Re: New Glo Blackberry Packages: Best Deal Across Board by matos(m): 5:54am On Sep 13, 2011
vta2008:

It's not UNlimited oh! Check http://selfcare.bbglo.com/ on your blackberry's default browser for more details. It's just 3GB and some folks have confirmed thus I'm moving to that plan next week when my current one expires.

plz have u confirm that it is working and it is 3GB, and what do u think about the package, thanks
Re: New Glo Blackberry Packages: Best Deal Across Board by matos(m): 6:12am On Sep 13, 2011
GLO have update their website and it is on their site, but they are claiming that the package is UNLIMITED how true is it, GUYS LET CONFIRM B4 WE ENTER THE TRAIN
check the update from the link below

www.gloworld.com/bbcomplete.asp
Re: New Glo Blackberry Packages: Best Deal Across Board by Samunosuke(m): 9:58am On Sep 13, 2011
I'm so getting a blackberry to complement my n8.Glo rules.Simples.

Ps. Hope they update their Always packages and include more data allowance.Imagine if they introduce #1000 Always micro with 500mb and/or #3000 Always macro with 3gb. I believe that we are seeing the benefits of the glo-1 cable here.
Everyone repeat after me,Competition favours customers.
Re: New Glo Blackberry Packages: Best Deal Across Board by maxtum(m): 10:02am On Sep 13, 2011
GLO WHATTTTTT!!! THOSE GUY ARE JOKERS!!! WITH THAT THERE CRAP NETWORK!!! AM SO SICK AND FEED OF THEM RIGHT NOW!! BBM DON'T WORK OR TAKES YEARS TO DELIVER!! ROUTER? IS A BLOODY MISTAKE! THIS GUY SHOULD SELL THERE NETWORK TO PHCH! HAVE DECIDED TO GIVE UP ON THEM! TAKING MY PRAYERS SOMEWHERE ELSE

IMAGINE THEY STILL HAVE THE GUTS TO ADVERTISE THERE CRAP, CALLING IT 3G

THEY SHOULD JUST CHNAGE THERE NAME TO PHCN 2!!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: New Glo Blackberry Packages: Best Deal Across Board by COMPAQ(m): 10:14am On Sep 13, 2011
Let them reduce the regular monthly internet charges too, at least that will force MTN (the one I use) to reduce theirs too, unfortunately Glo is too inconsistent and slower than Mtn (whenever i can manage to get connected) where i stay.
Re: New Glo Blackberry Packages: Best Deal Across Board by buy1get2(m): 10:19am On Sep 13, 2011
visafone is the best now
Re: New Glo Blackberry Packages: Best Deal Across Board by Samunosuke(m): 10:25am On Sep 13, 2011
Shocked 2 hear that glo performs poorly where you are.Network performance is based on location so the more congested your neighbourhood is, the worse the performance.Where i am (Makurdi),Glo is the best,followed by etisalat while airtel and mtn belong to the depths of tartarus.3.5g to boot.Made a 87 minute skype call 2 days ago to US via Glo 3.5g and there was no break or stuttering.Thats how reliable they are for ME.
Re: New Glo Blackberry Packages: Best Deal Across Board by pinkrex(m): 10:27am On Sep 13, 2011
Why shouldn't Adenuga now get the Nitel deal?? angry angry angry angry
Re: New Glo Blackberry Packages: Best Deal Across Board by walcolm(m): 10:34am On Sep 13, 2011
Glo has outperformed the other networks in my experience

i checked my glo self care a few days ago and noticed it was showing data limit of 3GB, i'm on full BIS

can anybody confirm if the complete BIS is also 3GB data limit?
Re: New Glo Blackberry Packages: Best Deal Across Board by sgbola1: 10:41am On Sep 13, 2011
Hv don it but its showing GSM instead of 3G or EDGE. Ωђαt sholud i do? Someone should help me
Re: New Glo Blackberry Packages: Best Deal Across Board by sage2(m): 10:46am On Sep 13, 2011
*Fair Usage Applies. Whatever this means.
Re: New Glo Blackberry Packages: Best Deal Across Board by deucelaw: 10:59am On Sep 13, 2011
This is really good, thumbs up glo smiley
Re: New Glo Blackberry Packages: Best Deal Across Board by deucelaw: 11:05am On Sep 13, 2011
sage_:

*Fair Usage Applies. Whatever this means.
It means u are not expected to sit on it, all thru downloading and downloading, its a general condition clause for all d service providers
Re: New Glo Blackberry Packages: Best Deal Across Board by Tasma: 11:07am On Sep 13, 2011
So what happens to those of us already on the 3k monthly plan. Do we get an extension on our time? Seems only fair.
Re: New Glo Blackberry Packages: Best Deal Across Board by Slyr0x: 11:10am On Sep 13, 2011
maxtum:

GLO WHATTTTTT!!! THOSE GUY ARE JOKERS!!! WITH THAT THERE CRAP NETWORK!!! AM SO SICK AND FEED OF THEM RIGHT NOW!! BBM DON'T WORK OR TAKES YEARS TO DELIVER!! ROUTER? IS A BLOODY MISTAKE! THIS GUY SHOULD SELL THERE NETWORK TO PHCH! HAVE DECIDED TO GIVE UP ON THEM! TAKING MY PRAYERS SOMEWHERE ELSE

IMAGINE THEY STILL HAVE THE GUTS TO ADVERTISE THERE CRAP, CALLING IT 3G

THEY SHOULD JUST CHNAGE THERE NAME TO PHCN 2!!!! angry angry angry angry

Are you kidding me? I download at least 250kb/sec. .yeah its that fast. .Guess its got to do with your location.
Re: New Glo Blackberry Packages: Best Deal Across Board by uncleshegs: 11:34am On Sep 13, 2011
sounds like a good deal except there is only an option for 1 e-mail account. At least it will force MTN to retaliate grin cheesy
Re: New Glo Blackberry Packages: Best Deal Across Board by davolog(m): 11:36am On Sep 13, 2011
Another Pioneering move by Glo , hope MTN wont bounce back and run them over as usual!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Frustrate A Scammer / What Is The Best Phone You've Ever Used? / Whatsapp On Window Mobile 6.5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.