Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Twice An Attempt Was Made To Debit Me By Fraudsters (picture) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Twice An Attempt Was Made To Debit Me By Fraudsters (picture) (2539 Views)

Uncovered: New System Used By Fraudsters To Withdraw Customer's Money From Bank / New Tricks Used By Fraudsters That You Will Hardly Know Until You Fall A Victim / US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twice An Attempt Was Made To Debit Me By Fraudsters (picture) by Nwanna2588: 5:48pm On Feb 18, 2023
What surprised me is that I did not get any OTP.

Re: Twice An Attempt Was Made To Debit Me By Fraudsters (picture) by aycapri(m): 5:49pm On Feb 18, 2023
Block your card and change your online baking password ASAP

7 Likes

Re: Twice An Attempt Was Made To Debit Me By Fraudsters (picture) by Ayobammi20: 5:52pm On Feb 18, 2023
Na him money too much

1 Like

Re: Twice An Attempt Was Made To Debit Me By Fraudsters (picture) by Nwanna2588: 5:53pm On Feb 18, 2023
Berrityga:
So coming here to post this will make the fraudster stop trying or what?? You see some Nigerians are daft AF, when you should contact your bank or block your account you're here posting screenshots (・∀・)(^v^)(≧∇≦)/“ψ(`∇´) tomorrow morning you will come back begging for money saying they have whipped your account.

The person you are referring to may not be daft. So don't jump to a conclusion yet.

8 Likes

Re: Twice An Attempt Was Made To Debit Me By Fraudsters (picture) by TarOrfeeek: 5:58pm On Feb 18, 2023
Access bank is a very corrupt organisation.

Their staff do steal people money.

I can never put money in Access bank.

3 Likes

Re: Twice An Attempt Was Made To Debit Me By Fraudsters (picture) by KingOfTheDamned: 6:08pm On Feb 18, 2023
Nwanna2588:

The person you are referring to may not be daft. So don't jump to a conclusion yet.

The person Berrityga was referring to is definitely daft and very stupid

1 Like

Re: Twice An Attempt Was Made To Debit Me By Fraudsters (picture) by Fourtygees: 6:12pm On Feb 18, 2023
Ode, mumu, olodo, behfu, go and block your card or contact your bank, and stop contacting naira land.. have sense please
Re: Twice An Attempt Was Made To Debit Me By Fraudsters (picture) by nifemi25(m): 6:20pm On Feb 18, 2023
Hope you have decline the transaction before coming to nairaland to post...
Re: Twice An Attempt Was Made To Debit Me By Fraudsters (picture) by Turner2023: 6:30pm On Feb 18, 2023
When you receive an email don't be in a hurry to reply or click on the links in the mail, first check the email address and if it's not official email don't click links. Good luck!

5 Likes

Re: Twice An Attempt Was Made To Debit Me By Fraudsters (picture) by nedekid: 7:51pm On Feb 18, 2023
Fourtygees:
Ode, mumu, olodo, behfu, go and block your card or contact your bank, and stop contacting naira land.. have sense please
If he does not share in nairaland, how will others learn? He posted it here and he has been told what to do though with insults join.
Ignorance does not mean he is a mumu.

18 Likes

Re: Twice An Attempt Was Made To Debit Me By Fraudsters (picture) by Nwanna2588: 8:05pm On Feb 18, 2023
I'm not surprised at those calling me names after sharing the post. I am aware that some of them are perpetrator who doesn't want public enlightenment on matters like this.

As for those who are responding well, I have done the needful and I only posted this to alert naira landers of scams in town.
It takes a great deal of equanimity to upset a big dude like me. No time to waste with some fools that are calling others fools.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twice An Attempt Was Made To Debit Me By Fraudsters (picture) by Reelmii: 8:14pm On Feb 18, 2023
Ur God is alive cheesy
Re: Twice An Attempt Was Made To Debit Me By Fraudsters (picture) by ModCaller: 10:07am On Feb 19, 2023
Once you receive that email, DELETE it.

Some sellers of hacked bank account also sell the hacked email connected to the bank account.

Banks should stop sending OTP to emails. Or they can send two different OTP, one to email and a different one to the phone number, and then require the user to enter the two OTPs.
Re: Twice An Attempt Was Made To Debit Me By Fraudsters (picture) by Biggeststar01: 1:25pm On Feb 19, 2023
Nwanna2588:
I'm not surprised at those calling me names after sharing the post. I am aware that some of them are perpetrator who doesn't want public enlightenment on matters like this.

As for those who are responding well, I have done the needful and I only posted this to alert naira landers of scams in town.
It takes a great deal of equanimity to upset a big dude like me. No time to waste with some fools that are calling others fools.

Please I want to know if I receive a call from an unknown number saying I should visit my bank, is it a scam or the Bank trying to contact me
Re: Twice An Attempt Was Made To Debit Me By Fraudsters (picture) by Biggeststar01: 1:25pm On Feb 19, 2023
Please I want to know if I receive a call from an unknown number saying I should visit my bank, is it a scam or the Bank trying to contact me
Re: Twice An Attempt Was Made To Debit Me By Fraudsters (picture) by Biggeststar01: 1:26pm On Feb 19, 2023
[quote author=Reelmii post=121024114]Ur God is alive cheesy[/quoteu]

Sorry what should I do if I received a call from someone telling me to visit my bank
Re: Twice An Attempt Was Made To Debit Me By Fraudsters (picture) by Nwanna2588: 3:27pm On Feb 19, 2023
Biggeststar01:

Please I want to know if I receive a call from an unknown number saying I should visit my bank, is it a scam or is the Bank trying to contact me

Once it is not an official number that is used by the bank it is a scam. The bank can only call using their official number.

2 Likes

Re: Twice An Attempt Was Made To Debit Me By Fraudsters (picture) by Reelmii: 4:56pm On Feb 19, 2023
[quote author=Biggeststar01 post=121040880][/quote]fromvthe phone conversation, u would know he is truly ur bank ...

If u want to make ur own findings...write out tge number that called u on a paper.. then contact ur bank's customer care provider....

Tell them about the call and u can also call out the number that called u if they ask for it
Re: Twice An Attempt Was Made To Debit Me By Fraudsters (picture) by Biggeststar01: 2:31pm On Feb 20, 2023
Reelmii:
fromvthe phone conversation, u would know he is truly ur bank ...

If u want to make ur own findings...write out tge number that called u on a paper.. then contact ur bank's customer care provider....

Tell them about the call and u can also call out the number that called u if they ask for it

Thanks 😊

(1) (Reply)

I Have Been Admitted To Psychiatric Hospital Because Of First Bank / Fake Cop! / Man Drowns Friend For Shunning Cult Group (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.