Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,367 members, 7,861,010 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:51 PM

Money On My Mind.(VIEWING CENTER TINS) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Money On My Mind.(VIEWING CENTER TINS) (889 Views)

My Wife Left Me Help Am Loseing My Mind / Am Losing My Mind, Please Depression Has Set In Help. / Earn $50 Instantly For Viewing Adverts, It's Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money On My Mind.(VIEWING CENTER TINS) by dante12412(m): 9:49pm On Feb 18, 2023
Good even Nairalander's,pls how lucrative is viewing center for those that have the experience,I just need a push.
I currently have the DStv decoder,dish,+LNB, a Samsung TV, and my wife has a little space where she cooks and sells food and people do patronize her especially evening, so I'm.looking at putting such structure there to attract more customers but I don't know how lucrative it is, hence my write ups,pls.anybody with how it works,the do's and don't's about it all.Thanks in anticipation,pls no insults pls, I no get joy o. grin
Re: Money On My Mind.(VIEWING CENTER TINS) by dante12412(m): 9:58pm On Feb 18, 2023
As in ehn...I need remove am for house go set am for my wife shop cos las las,money gast be made.
It will hurt her a bit cos that's what she normally use to pass time whenever she's back from the days activities a little.Presently,the man of the house has no job at hand but I'm hoping that God will do his deeds soonest ,I don't know how but somehow somehow, things will come back to normalcy, but for now man must do with wot he has, abi how una see am? grin
Re: Money On My Mind.(VIEWING CENTER TINS) by clydecarson(m): 10:27pm On Feb 18, 2023
dante12412:
As in ehn...I need remove am for house go set am for my wife shop cos las las,money gast be made.
It will hurt her a bit cos that's what she normally use to pass time whenever she's back from the days activities a little.Presently,the man of the house has no job at hand but I'm hoping that God will do his deeds soonest ,I don't know how but somehow somehow, things will come back to normalcy, but for now man must do with wot he has, abi how una see am? grin

Talk to our wife about it,viewing centre is a lucrative business ...I know of a woman who owns one she started with 1 TV and now she gat 5,there's no job in the country man gats use head think and see other means to earn a living

Goodluck

3 Likes

Re: Money On My Mind.(VIEWING CENTER TINS) by iamola30: 9:04am On Feb 19, 2023
You they ask us if making money is lucrative grin
I wish I was like you with such opportunity

1 Like

Re: Money On My Mind.(VIEWING CENTER TINS) by dante12412(m): 4:35am On Feb 20, 2023
clydecarson:

Talk to our wife about it,viewing centre is a lucrative business ...I know of a woman who owns one she started with 1 TV and now she gat 5,there's no job in the country man gats use head think and see other means to earn a living

Goodluck
Nice 1...I was thinking towards the direction of her liking it afterwards, cos when she starts seeing pepper soup,dried meat,fish and even beer going down on a steady with cash at hand after every day especially weekends,she gast reason with me for more expansion...lol grin
Re: Money On My Mind.(VIEWING CENTER TINS) by dante12412(m): 4:38am On Feb 20, 2023
iamola30:
You they ask us if making money is lucrative grin
I wish I was like you with such opportunity
No mind am,mke him DEY PLAY..lol grin

1 Like

Re: Money On My Mind.(VIEWING CENTER TINS) by IyaTola: 5:29am On Feb 20, 2023
1. It's a lucrative business if you are in a good location.

2. Don't make it your main hustle.

3. Go to the nearest DSTV office and get a compact plus with an extra view.. you will be paying 12800 per month or more . It will give you access to SS2 to SS10.

3. Anticipate challenges like hotels and betting shops that shows free games.

4.. Like every other business, it won't start paying immediately, infact, it might take 3 months before you can break even.

5. You will need to find a way to pull crowd down there. People won't just COME but with food that your wife u selling, they most likely would rush you.

6!! Make sure your gadgets are working fine! you won't want your Gen to go off during a major match. If you mess up one day! it might take you weeks to get their loyalty back. Try factor a 1 or 2 persons security personnel(s)
As the business grows, try invest on 5kva solar inverter. (contact my brother as he could help you set it up)

1. 5 or 7.5 kva solar inverter
2. 2 panels of 240w solar panel
Above 1 & 2, would considerably reduce your expenses on fuel and energy. Nothing is impossible. If man could land on the moon, then, you can do it!

7. Don't take side as the owner.. it's works for most owners.

Below is a response from someone
I can see you have zeal to start. its lucrative if you have the right market n demand for it. security , location and population with income flow will determine ur moves...
this is my 7th year in d biz, 6th yr as owner, 5season of paying @ most #1,900 for dstv access if need be, and now d only surviving vc in my area

You should however know dstv does not show all matches & that for 2 matches it will cost u abt #15k monthly n #18k for 3matches on dstv.

Give him this hint

BUD ( Big dishes ) vs dstv

Analysis....
BUD VS DSTV....
1ST YEAR....

BUD... DISH , DECODER CCCAM ETC #250,000. 12Months

DSTV..
1st sub ...decoder , dish n installation #75000.
9months sub of #18500, = #166500 + #75000

Total of 10months = #241500......

Pre season..
Bud ✅✅✅✅
Dstv....avoidance...or sub single activation..#9800.

2nd yr...
Bud....cccam , meg etc 12months....@ most #30000.

Dstv...10months sub...
#185000.

3rd year...
Bud....with new FTA n cccam #30000.

dstv increases sub to #19000/month
=#190000.

& the trend continues...
if there's euro or world cup ( june & july )
dstv go go full 12months
dats xtra 2 months sub for dstv........
Cut off your running cost ( sub & fuel especially )
All the best .

1 Like

Re: Money On My Mind.(VIEWING CENTER TINS) by IyaTola: 5:32am On Feb 20, 2023
True, my family friend lost his job and started raw food business, his on the second shop shocked
clydecarson:

Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Money On My Mind.(VIEWING CENTER TINS) by dante12412(m): 4:39am On Feb 23, 2023
Thanks bro,you really detailed it,I appreciate,just that I got lost starting from where you said..(GIVE HIM THIS HINT)
I don't really get those explanations.but thanks all the same.
IyaTola:
1. It's a lucrative business if you are in a good location.

2. Don't make it your main hustle.

3. Go to the nearest DSTV office and get a compact plus with an extra view.. you will be paying 12800 per month or more . It will give you access to SS2 to SS10.

3. Anticipate challenges like hotels and betting shops that shows free games.

4.. Like every other business, it won't start paying immediately, infact, it might take 3 months before you can break even.

5. You will need to find a way to pull crowd down there. People won't just COME but with food that your wife u selling, they most likely would rush you.

6!! Make sure your gadgets are working fine! you won't want your Gen to go off during a major match. If you mess up one day! it might take you weeks to get their loyalty back. Try factor a 1 or 2 persons security personnel(s)
As the business grows, try invest on 5kva solar inverter. (contact my brother as he could help you set it up)

1. 5 or 7.5 kva solar inverter
2. 2 panels of 240w solar panel
Above 1 & 2, would considerably reduce your expenses on fuel and energy. Nothing is impossible. If man could land on the moon, then, you can do it!

7. Don't take side as the owner.. it's works for most owners.

Below is a response from someone
I can see you have zeal to start. its lucrative if you have the right market n demand for it. security , location and population with income flow will determine ur moves...
this is my 7th year in d biz, 6th yr as owner, 5season of paying @ most #1,900 for dstv access if need be, and now d only surviving vc in my area

You should however know dstv does not show all matches & that for 2 matches it will cost u abt #15k monthly n #18k for 3matches on dstv.

Give him this hint

BUD ( Big dishes ) vs dstv

Analysis....
BUD VS DSTV....
1ST YEAR....

BUD... DISH , DECODER CCCAM ETC #250,000. 12Months

DSTV..
1st sub ...decoder , dish n installation #75000.
9months sub of #18500, = #166500 + #75000

Total of 10months = #241500......

Pre season..
Bud ✅✅✅✅
Dstv....avoidance...or sub single activation..#9800.

2nd yr...
Bud....cccam , meg etc 12months....@ most #30000.

Dstv...10months sub...
#185000.

3rd year...
Bud....with new FTA n cccam #30000.

dstv increases sub to #19000/month
=#190000.

& the trend continues...
if there's euro or world cup ( june & july )
dstv go go full 12months
dats xtra 2 months sub for dstv........
Cut off your running cost ( sub & fuel especially )
All the best .

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Got A Test Invite From Dover Engineering Limited / Vacancy! Vacancy !! Vacancy !!! / Vacancies For Experienced Accountant And Marketers- Lekki, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.