Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

The Perfect Side Hustle To Earn In Dollars Even When Everyone Is Broke? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Perfect Side Hustle To Earn In Dollars Even When Everyone Is Broke? (230 Views)

Earn In Dollars Even If You're Not In Dallas / Perfect Side Hustle For Pregnant Women & Stay-at-home Mums! / How To Choose The Perfect Side Hustle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Perfect Side Hustle To Earn In Dollars Even When Everyone Is Broke? by Adesales: 1:43pm On Feb 19, 2023
You'll agree with me that 90% of Nigerians are presently tight fisted or broke because of the red hot economic crunch, cash scarcity and multi dimensional chaos going on.

And as a legit internet Hustler, selling anything online will be hard.

I usually do e-commerce business but when this whole cash crash thingy started sales dried up.

We got a lot of i'll get back to you client and I was burning crash money on ads but got little or no return.

Then I kept wondering..

What if I could build a business that is not reliant on earning in Naira?

Like a way to japa income wise from this sit hole without the stress of naira?

Well…

There are so many ways to do it, but many newbies are so unlucky to know these ways.

Many of the businesses you can do to earn in dollars and other currencies are under affiliate marketing which is basically recommending other people's products.

We don't do it everyday when we gossip or talk about a good service.

There is no lie that you'll need to learn multiple things to get this right.

But once it clicks you will be liberated.

Tomorrow I will talk about how I ventured in to one affiliate platform back in 2020 after paying a guru something huge to learn and make my first 500 dollars from it.

I want to make this a thread so I will stop here.

(1) (Reply)

Unlocking The Full Potential Of Your Workforce: How Corporate Training Can Help / How To Become A Top Rated Seller On Fiverr / Upwork / Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.