Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,699 members, 7,844,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Earn In Dollars Even If You're Not In Dallas - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earn In Dollars Even If You're Not In Dallas (119 Views)

The Perfect Side Hustle To Earn In Dollars Even When Everyone Is Broke? / If You're Not Ready For Heartbreaks, Never Start Up A Business / What's The One Thing You Still Manage To Buy When You're Broke? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn In Dollars Even If You're Not In Dallas by CassieLight: 11:56am On Jun 18, 2022
Last night I sent a message about Amazon KDP for smartphones to all my WhatsApp contacts, and the responses were massive.
Over 100 people requested for the E-book,which I shared for free.

Are you hearing about Amazon Kindle Publishing (Amazon KDP) for the first time?
Amazon KDP is a business model where you earn in dollars uploading books of 10-24 pages on Amazon .
Before now,you had to have a laptop and probably be a writer before you can publish books on Amazon.
But the New discovery I'm sharing with you:
� You don't need to have a laptop
� You don't need to be a writer
� You can earn $250-$750 or even more per month.
So now;

You can now do Amazon KDP with your smartphone . That's the New discovery I'm sharing with you.
Not many people know about this for now, and that means you came in at the right time.

Warning: This offer of free E-book is available for only 20 persons. 5 slots taken already
Click here

(1) (Reply)

Over 500+ Students Are Using This Simple Strategy / How To Turn Your Old Fiverr Account To Cash / Become A Reseller - Competitive Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.