Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,046 members, 7,849,222 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:33 PM

We Africans Prefer A Polygamist To A Gay Man. Sick Of White People's Nonsense - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / We Africans Prefer A Polygamist To A Gay Man. Sick Of White People's Nonsense (367 Views)

Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) / 2 Taliban Rape & Beat A Gay Man / The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Africans Prefer A Polygamist To A Gay Man. Sick Of White People's Nonsense by panafrican(m): 3:48am On Feb 20, 2023
Tired of White man's nonsense.
God bless former president Zuma.

3 Likes

Re: We Africans Prefer A Polygamist To A Gay Man. Sick Of White People's Nonsense by falcon01: 4:13am On Feb 20, 2023
Study shows Homosexuals are born that way🤷‍♀️ it's not a choice. That been said I feel there's this Agenda of pushing it and trying to normalise it everywhere I open movies, Cartoons, music, Comedy, news e.t.c it's makes me uncomfortable. Maybe I'm just homophobic 🤷‍♀️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Africans Prefer A Polygamist To A Gay Man. Sick Of White People's Nonsense by KingOfTheDamned: 4:39am On Feb 20, 2023
falcon01:
Study shows Homosexuals are born that way🤷‍♀️ it's not a choice. That been said I feel there's this Agenda of pushing it and trying to normalise it everywhere I open movies, Cartoons, music, Comedy, news e.t.c it's makes me uncomfortable. Maybe I'm just homophobic 🤷‍♀️

SHUT YP UOU DIRTY IDIOT.

GAYS CHOOSE TO BE GAY. DIRTY DEGENATE LIKE YOU.

STUDFY DONE BY DEGENERATES LIKE YOU WILL OFF COURSE DAY RUBBISH

Same studies that tell us there is nothing like make and female gender. May Ogun punish your entire generation, USELESS animal

4 Likes

Re: We Africans Prefer A Polygamist To A Gay Man. Sick Of White People's Nonsense by falcon01: 7:55am On Feb 20, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

SHUT YP UOU DIRTY IDIOT.

GAYS CHOOSE TO BE GAY. DIRTY DEGENATE LIKE YOU.

STUDFY DONE BY DEGENERATES LIKE YOU WILL OFF COURSE DAY RUBBISH

Same studies that tell us there is nothing like make and female gender. May Ogun punish your entire generation, USELESS animal
ohhh I see you's a gay guy and hate yourself for it, why don't you embrace who you are? Why the hostility? Plus you can go to America and be free where you can marry a Guy and have uncensored butt sex for the rest of your Life.
Be honest with yourself did you choose to be gay or you was born that way?
Re: We Africans Prefer A Polygamist To A Gay Man. Sick Of White People's Nonsense by KingOfTheDamned: 7:56am On Feb 20, 2023
falcon01:
ohhh I see you's a gay guy and hate yourself for it, why don't you embrace who you are? Why the hostility? Plus you can go to America and be free where you can marry a Guy and he can Bleep your asshole for the rest of your life.

you are a sad cursed gay. So now pls commit suicide. After all you guys have the highest suicide rate in the world.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I love hearing you guys die 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: We Africans Prefer A Polygamist To A Gay Man. Sick Of White People's Nonsense by falcon01: 8:00am On Feb 20, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

you are a sad cursed gay. So now pls commit suicide. After all you guys have the highest suicide rate in the world.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I love hearing you guys die 🤣🤣🤣
if I was gay I would embrace who I am and won't care what people say, but what you are doing is not fair I really understand your need to hide your sexually under all these anger hate and fury, but its too much. Embrace yourself bruh I know it's hard for people not to understand you buy know this it's gonna be alright buddy.
Re: We Africans Prefer A Polygamist To A Gay Man. Sick Of White People's Nonsense by KingOfTheDamned: 8:01am On Feb 20, 2023
falcon01:
if I was gay I would embrace who I am and won't care what people say, but what you are doing is not fair I really understand your need to hide your sexually under all these anger hate and fury, but its too much. Embrace yourself bruh I know it's hard for people not to understand you buy know this it's gonna be alright buddy.

Why are you gays so desperate for interaction? Oga go and die... I don't want to know your opinion on anything. Dirty animals

1 Like

Re: We Africans Prefer A Polygamist To A Gay Man. Sick Of White People's Nonsense by GeorgWashinton: 8:05am On Feb 20, 2023
Sodomy is taking over the world and you know what? The US is behind this and must achieve their aim for the Bible to come to pass.
Re: We Africans Prefer A Polygamist To A Gay Man. Sick Of White People's Nonsense by falcon01: 8:07am On Feb 20, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

Why are you gays so desperate for interaction? Oga go and die... I don't want to know your opinion on anything. Dirty animals
interaction? Ypu could have read and understood my comments or ignored me but You replied me just to feel safe in your little box, you needed to convince yourself that you are not gay with all this angry gay comments, I'm not even mad bruh I understand. You don't have to hate yourself there's always something for you out there wink.
Re: We Africans Prefer A Polygamist To A Gay Man. Sick Of White People's Nonsense by KingOfTheDamned: 8:26am On Feb 20, 2023
falcon01:
interaction? Ypu could have read and understood my comments or ignored me but You replied me just to feel safe in your little box, you needed to convince yourself that you are not gay with all this angry gay comments, I'm not even mad bruh I understand. You don't have to hate yourself there's always something for you out there wink.

Again typing more gibberish I won't read 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You gays are pathetic sha, this one wants to be talking with me .. dirty thing 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Don't You Release Assange?': Mexican President Strikes Back At US. / The Panama Canal Dries Up And Is Hit By A Powerful Earthquake / NATO To Station 300k Troops In Russia Border

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.