Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,911 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Burna Boy, Tems And Rema Full 2023 NBA All-Star Game Halftime Show - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Burna Boy, Tems And Rema Full 2023 NBA All-Star Game Halftime Show (24979 Views)

Burna Boy, Tems And Rema To Headline NBA All-Star Game Half Time Show / Kizz Daniel's Buga And Rema's Calm Down, Which Of Them Is A Bigger Song? / 2022 Grammy Awards: Wizkid, Femi Kuti, Burna Boy, Tems Nominated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema Full 2023 NBA All-Star Game Halftime Show by YungMillionaire: 4:56pm On Feb 20, 2023
PrinceMajestic:
Nigeria musicians are known to bribe their way for international recognition of their sh!tty trash music

Another Ghanaian. Boiled egg to the world bro!
Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema Full 2023 NBA All-Star Game Halftime Show by YungMillionaire: 5:01pm On Feb 20, 2023
fabianiyobosa:

Oh well as a regular person without music knowledge, if I made the mistake of paying for her show and she comes up with this abysmal performance, I will not pay next time.

I don't know about UTAH altitude, I don't believe everyone that performs in UTAH struggles with the altitude abi na attitude.

na my mind I just talk no vex I am not feeling fine.

No wahala bro. If you're not used to performing in Utah you will struggle it doesn't matter your vocal experience. Go to youtube and check TEMS concerts. You will see that there's really no difference between her studio voice and her concert voice. All 3 of them struggled with the breathing. In fact, Rema was the only one you could not notice because he singles through his nasals, that's his style. But it was very clear with TEMS and Burna.
Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema Full 2023 NBA All-Star Game Halftime Show by YungMillionaire: 5:02pm On Feb 20, 2023
Flamemignon1:

TuFace is the only one with a voice there, Wizkid just have stage presence

Bro, go watch Wizkid O2 Arena and his last show in London. Wizkid vocals are elite. I agree that he has had average performances before (and still does), but when he is on his game ONLY 2baba can match him.
Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema Full 2023 NBA All-Star Game Halftime Show by YungMillionaire: 5:04pm On Feb 20, 2023
LegendHero:
Burna boy and Tems killed it.

Nice one Rema too. E no easy.

Yes TEMS killed it. But I thought Rema was better than Burna. And it terms of breath control (Utah is a high altitude), Rema was better than both of them.
Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema Full 2023 NBA All-Star Game Halftime Show by YungMillionaire: 5:05pm On Feb 20, 2023
Ishilove:
I don't know why I enjoyed Rema's performance the most. Although the band didn't quite catch the beat

Yes, Rema surprised me. I thought Burna would give the best performance but TEMS and Rema did in my opinion.
Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema Full 2023 NBA All-Star Game Halftime Show by Flamemignon1(m): 5:18pm On Feb 20, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Bro, go watch Wizkid O2 Arena and his last show in London. Wizkid vocals are elite. I agree that he has had average performances before (and still does), but when he is on his game ONLY 2baba can match him.
LoL....listen man, performance wise, currently he goes all out but vocals are sour and that's a fact
Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema Full 2023 NBA All-Star Game Halftime Show by YungMillionaire: 5:20pm On Feb 20, 2023
Flamemignon1:
LoL....listen man, performance wise, currently he goes all out but vocals are sour and that's a fact

Go and check the London vocals for his last london show with Ayra Starr then come back and respond.
Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema Full 2023 NBA All-Star Game Halftime Show by bejick(m): 5:26pm On Feb 20, 2023
I was in a bus In Newcastle the two white babes behind me in the bus start vibing to Rema Calm Down, me I jus lock-up wetin concern me. But the thing sweet my mind die. I went also buy stuff in City center in one Pakistanis shop omo na so them the blast and vibe to Asiwaju by Oma-Lay. Our music have penetrated the world no be play.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema Full 2023 NBA All-Star Game Halftime Show by FlipModeSquade(m): 5:29pm On Feb 20, 2023
Pickmycall:
Did the crowd enjoy their performances?Did they understand pidgin English?
Music is a universal language,you don't have to understand it to rock to it..
Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema Full 2023 NBA All-Star Game Halftime Show by Mykel51(m): 8:08pm On Feb 20, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Wrong. I think you're confusing Wizkid for someone else. Wizkid and Tuface are the 2 male performers I can actually bank on to deliver smooth vocals. Forget!

WizKid or another person. This guy still have a shitshlw at Trinidad two days ago. His performances are so bad you hardly see his videos trending around lol

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema Full 2023 NBA All-Star Game Halftime Show by Flamemignon1(m): 11:30pm On Feb 20, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Go and check the London vocals for his last london show with Ayra Starr then come back and respond.
Dude I know what I'm saying but it's obvious you wanna die on the hill because you are a wizzy stan but ok
Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema Full 2023 NBA All-Star Game Halftime Show by Flamemignon1(m): 11:30pm On Feb 20, 2023
Mykel51:

WizKid or another person. This guy still have a shitshlw at Trinidad two days ago. His performances are so bad you hardly see his videos trending around lol
I will just live him to wallow in his ignorance
Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema Full 2023 NBA All-Star Game Halftime Show by Spandau: 6:43am On Feb 21, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

The future is sad
No Fulani representation. And that pisses you off. Maybe when they start accommodating cattle herding Sha.
Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema Full 2023 NBA All-Star Game Halftime Show by Neoteny7: 7:26am On Feb 21, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Crying is allowed but wailing is strictly probited.

So why are you wailing then?
Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema Full 2023 NBA All-Star Game Halftime Show by devlishGINGER(m): 5:42pm On Feb 21, 2023
blank:

And Flavour 🥺. He started from live performance before he became a household name.
hi hope you are hearing from ify,always
Re: Burna Boy, Tems And Rema Full 2023 NBA All-Star Game Halftime Show by meobizy(f): 4:46am On Feb 25, 2023
Amazing performances. Tems is too young to not know the benefit of keeping in shape. Small movement she did in the beginning, she got out of breath immediately. If she’s scared of losing her curves there are pads one can wear under clothing to maintain the illusion.

Nigerian women, make una try, na. Exercise no be punishment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

96.9 Cool FM Or Rhythm 93.7 FM: Which Is The Best? / 2019 Boomplay Music Facts, Top Artistes, Songs And Albums / MOBO Award 2017: Full List Of Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.