Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

For Matured Guys Only:need A "no-strings Attached" Marriage - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / For Matured Guys Only:need A "no-strings Attached" Marriage (5896 Views)

No Strings Attached Whatsapp Group(sexcha) / ladies Meetup Zone For No Strings Attached Sex Buddies,BBM GROUP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Matured Guys Only:need A "no-strings Attached" Marriage by Cipriani(m): 5:28pm On Sep 15, 2011
dwoman:

Nah, I dint take off, was tied down wt work.

True y'all, I really mustnt get married bt I dont wanna end up like those "aunties" in our offices that we all give dat "pity stare" each time they walk by; and whey they get upset over a normal situation, its termed over-reaction because they are fruastrated cos not married.

Hey its an honest arrangement where the 2 parties involved are upfront wt themselves, and its pretty much based on agreed terms. No sneeking behind ones back to do stuff like we all see in our "love filled' relationships and marriages these days; and coming back to your spouses and children and smiling like d perfect one.

For all of the responsible and righteous pple crucifying and judging me, i may b guilty as charged, BUT, make sure dat you have never cheated on your spouses before, or at least u were honest with them wen u did. Otherwise, rethink your statements. Nigerians and our self-righteousness, wont be surprised if its d same pple judging me dat have sent me emails

Truth is, it really mustnt be a dirty arrangement, dats why i cant write enough "matured guys" in my post. The terms would be agreed and mutually acceptable to both parties, c'mon y'all im too pweety to want to die of an STD or smthin. Moreover, if I dont get anyone dat suits my requirement after it all, i go jeje settle wt one of my suitors/toasters (nice guys too). Doing this because I know dat I cannot love any man again, i know hw it feels wen u love someone and d person disrespects d love and even cheats on u, its horrible and i just dint want to inflict it on anyone.

Honey, my offer is still available if you reconsider. But I would state clearly to you that there will be no expense sharing and you won't become an oliver twist because I know you ladies tend to become self-centered as time goes by. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: For Matured Guys Only:need A "no-strings Attached" Marriage by lurkee(f): 6:50pm On Sep 15, 2011
Let me get this straight. . .

You would like a "no strings attached" marriage but would like the following "simple" terms to be agreed by both parties:

1) You want marriage
2) You want respect
3) You would like friendship
4) You would like the occasional social outings
5) You would like laughter and fun
6) You would want to share financial expenses
7) You might want children
8 ) You want a successful and mature man to agree to the "simple" terms and not abuse it.

Honey, lets face it, you want a normal marriage. The kind every girl wants. There is nothing "no strings attached" from your terms and conditions. You are in your late 20's but when you meet the right man, no one would care when you got married whether it was at 28 / 30 or even 40! (God forbid bad thing!!)

I don't know you but I wish you the best. A kind man who will commit fully to you. Who will treat you like a queen and would make your wait worth it. At the end of the day, you want to look back at a happy marriage with someone you love and not some contract with blurry terms because demanding for things like respect is entirely subjective.

** sorry for the long post **  embarassed embarassed
Re: For Matured Guys Only:need A "no-strings Attached" Marriage by fateavon4u(f): 7:20pm On Sep 15, 2011
@ poster,if u r 4 real,i like u cos of ur honesty,i wish u the best in ur quest.u will b misunderstood and maybe insulted sometimes,just hang in there.@funkybabe and d other ladies,its her choice nd stp tellin her 2 get a sex mate.anoda man's meat is anoda man's pumo, lol,
Re: For Matured Guys Only:need A "no-strings Attached" Marriage by ronkebp(f): 7:32pm On Sep 15, 2011
@ Poster, make sure you type all the things you want in that marraige,'' no strings attached marraige'' and have him sign it infront of a lawyer, just incase of a 'breach of contract'.
Re: For Matured Guys Only:need A "no-strings Attached" Marriage by Cipriani(m): 8:45pm On Sep 15, 2011
@Dwoman

Am still waiting. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: For Matured Guys Only:need A "no-strings Attached" Marriage by koolkamzzy(m): 12:29am On Sep 16, 2011
@OP, so what's going to happen to the marriage at the long run, what's gona happen to the child(ren), who keeps the apartment and kids at the expiration of the contract, How long is this (contract) marriage going to last, is the guy allowed to have other relationship outside the fake marriage?

IMO, I think the OP is only using STRATEGY to find a husby, knowing fully well that its not easy for a guy to walk out the marriage when a child is involved. Chai see SWOT and PEST analyses in practice, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

All the same, I wish you best of luck in your search
Re: For Matured Guys Only:need A "no-strings Attached" Marriage by Okijajuju1(m): 8:32am On Sep 16, 2011
lurkee:

Let me get this straight. . .

You would like a "no strings attached" marriage but would like the following "simple" terms to be agreed by both parties:

1) You want marriage
2) You want respect
3) You would like friendship
4) You would like the occasional social outings
5) You would like laughter and fun
6) You would want to share financial expenses
7) You might want children
8 ) You want a successful and mature man to agree to the "simple" terms and not abuse it.

Honey, lets face it, you want a normal marriage. The kind every girl wants. There is nothing "no strings attached" from your terms and conditions. You are in your late 20's but when you meet the right man, no one would care when you got married whether it was at 28 / 30 or even 40! (God forbid bad thing!!)

I don't know you but I wish you the best. A kind man who will commit fully to you. Who will treat you like a queen and would make your wait worth it. At the end of the day, you want to look back at a happy marriage with someone you love and not some contract with blurry terms because demanding for things like respect is entirely subjective.

** sorry for the long post ** embarassed embarassed

I am so so in love with you right now - (NO STRINGS ATTACHED) grin

Dont mind her, shes still reasoning in a oneway direction, Like trying to eat your cake and have it,
Re: For Matured Guys Only:need A "no-strings Attached" Marriage by sexsinners(m): 10:27am On Sep 16, 2011
Okija_juju:

I am so so in love with you right now - (NO STRINGS ATTACHED) grin

Dont mind her, shes still reasoning in a oneway direction, Like trying to eat your cake and have it,

SATAN!!!! ju ju you satan OH LORD HAVE MERCY ON ME . I SEEEEEEEE SATAN.

*FAINTS*
Re: For Matured Guys Only:need A "no-strings Attached" Marriage by dboss4life: 12:03pm On Sep 16, 2011
my dear to be honest with u, u will never find this kind of man that will subscribe to this kind of no string attached marriage because marriage is meant to be enjoyed and not endured, this is my 10th year in marriage with 4 kids and i must confess marriage is the sweetest thing that have ever happened to me, i and my wife we understand each other so much simply because our marriage is built on the fear of God, trust and total submissiveness to each other.

so my dear based on the little i have read of u, u look the type that is not ready to be submissive and too materialistic, my best advice to you is to go closer to God and lower some of these your high class chick standards and you will see that a man who will love and cherish you for the rest of your life will appear. but if its all those no-string attached crap shit you wrote, i bet you, you will never get married.
Re: For Matured Guys Only:need A "no-strings Attached" Marriage by zamua(m): 4:00pm On Sep 16, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin Nairaland and its strides. You sure will know them.
Re: For Matured Guys Only:need A "no-strings Attached" Marriage by dwoman: 5:39pm On Sep 16, 2011
@ lurkee, me is loving u too grin grin grin Every gal truly wants it good but not every gal can handle d pressures of love. It wears me out and I know it. Thanks for your loving wishes for me kiss

I always have a great time wt my guy pals, we get along perfectly well cos I dont care abt wat they are doing on the side, both the good, the bad, ugly, womanisers, churchees etc, we are always there for each other, support each other and have mad good times together. Dats the principle I want the marriage to run on, no love drama, no high expectations, no judgements

Gotten a lotta interesting emails already, some seemingly interesting pple, sounding well educated and understands the game, will keep u all posted on how it ends, no matter hw long dat is, Peace out y'all, need to get back to my life and the numerous emails

love nairaland walai talai kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: For Matured Guys Only:need A "no-strings Attached" Marriage by WebSurfer(m): 9:11pm On Sep 17, 2011
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: For Matured Guys Only:need A "no-strings Attached" Marriage by eridah2007(m): 10:57pm On Sep 18, 2011
@op
Wishing u and ur maga's safe journey cool
Re: For Matured Guys Only:need A "no-strings Attached" Marriage by Cipriani(m): 10:27am On Sep 19, 2011
dwoman:

@ lurkee, me is loving u too grin grin grin Every gal truly wants it good but not every gal can handle d pressures of love. It wears me out and I know it. Thanks for your loving wishes for me kiss

I always have a great time wt my guy pals, we get along perfectly well cos I dont care abt wat they are doing on the side, both the good, the bad, ugly, womanisers, churchees etc, we are always there for each other, support each other and have mad good times together. Dats the principle I want the marriage to run on, no love drama, no high expectations, no judgements

Gotten a lotta interesting emails already, some seemingly interesting pple, sounding well educated and understands the game, will keep u all posted on how it ends, no matter hw long dat is, Peace out y'all, need to get back to my life and the numerous emails

love nairaland walai talai kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Damn it!!! I always hate competition. sad sad sad sad
Re: For Matured Guys Only:need A "no-strings Attached" Marriage by Fokativ: 5:19pm On Sep 20, 2011
Rubbish. Come and side big-asssed babes @ my church, u dey here dey solicit for marriage. Na u go dey select sef
Re: For Matured Guys Only:need A "no-strings Attached" Marriage by Cipriani(m): 7:28pm On Sep 20, 2011
Fokativ:

Rubbish. Come and side big-asssed babes @ my church, u dey here dey solicit for marriage. Na u go dey select sef

Which church is that? Send me the info and I might show up on Sunday. Hope those babes got cash because I ain't looking for hungry chicks. wink wink
Re: For Matured Guys Only:need A "no-strings Attached" Marriage by agiboma(f): 11:03pm On Mar 30, 2012
@ op good luck with what you are searching for,so its been 6 months any luck yet.
Re: For Matured Guys Only:need A "no-strings Attached" Marriage by sixbon2000(m): 8:35am On Apr 11, 2012
tongue

Re: For Matured Guys Only:need A "no-strings Attached" Marriage by dwoman: 12:26pm On Jun 28, 2012
agiboma: @ op good luck with what you are searching for,so its been 6 months any luck yet.

A similar thread made me remember this my thread smiley I cant believe people actually buy into ds "contract marriage" idea and were forming saints wen i mentioned it.

Well, me is good now, very happily married to a man dat loves me like crazy (and pls i dint meet him on NL o, and yes he meets almost all my physical and pocket requirements grin). I still struggle wt opening myself to him completely but I got my fingers crossed and still have all options open cheesy, if he tries nonsense, i jeje take my children and move (tho i dnt see dat happening at all tongue tongue tongue)
Re: For Matured Guys Only:need A "no-strings Attached" Marriage by fexyrich(m): 10:27pm On Jun 24, 2015
Precisely how old are u?? U said ur in your 20's so just want to know..
dwoman:
Nah, I dint take off, was tied down wt work.

True y'all, I really mustnt get married bt I dont wanna end up like those "aunties" in our offices that we all give dat "pity stare" each time they walk by; and whey they get upset over a normal situation, its termed over-reaction because they are fruastrated cos not married.

Hey its an honest arrangement where the 2 parties involved are upfront wt themselves, and its pretty much based on agreed terms. No sneeking behind ones back to do stuff like we all see in our "love filled' relationships and marriages these days; and coming back to your spouses and children and smiling like d perfect one.

For all of the responsible and righteous pple crucifying and judging me, i may b guilty as charged, BUT, make sure dat you have never cheated on your spouses before, or at least u were honest with them wen u did. Otherwise, rethink your statements. Nigerians and our self-righteousness, wont be surprised if its d same pple judging me dat have sent me emails

Truth is, it really mustnt be a dirty arrangement, dats why i cant write enough "matured guys" in my post. The terms would be agreed and mutually acceptable to both parties, c'mon y'all im too pweety to want to die of an STD or smthin. Moreover, if I dont get anyone dat suits my requirement after it all, i go jeje settle wt one of my suitors/toasters (nice guys too). Doing this because I know dat I cannot love any man again, i know hw it feels wen u love someone and d person disrespects d love and even cheats on u, its horrible and i just dint want to inflict it on anyone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need A Sugar Mummy From Festac / Ishilove( I Think Am Inlove Wit U Please Give Me Small Attension / Drop Your Real Name, You Might Find A Match...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.