Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,574 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Water Strike- A Comedy (18+) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Water Strike- A Comedy (18+) (2588 Views)

Water Strike / Baba Olowo d Long Prick (a comedy Story For All My Niggars) / ASUU Strike: A Trip From Ekpoma To Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Water Strike- A Comedy (18+) by VickieDora(f): 10:11am On Feb 20, 2023
Episode 3
(Arrival)
(James banged the door shut immediately they got inside, while the others stare at Emeka like they were good people. Douglas just finished arranging the room, but left some touches undone. James faced emeka)

James: Guy, what was that for
Emeka: What
James: Do you really want to give that bald head man some things you brought from the village?
Emeka: (he scoffs) you heard what he said, he claims to be the landlord, and said it is his right to collect whatsoever I brought with me
James: And how are you sure he is the landlord, what proof do you have? Anyway, let’s leave that apart, how was your journey here, hope it wasn’t stressful
Douglas: Wait what am I hearing, did you give that landlord the thing you brought
Segun: Is that the way to welcome someone that just arrive this wonderful city
Douglas: ok oo, bros, welcome (Emeka nodded)
Douglas: My name is Douglas, the most handsome boy in this room
James: Jesus,,,sss
Segun: Guy you dey mad oo, which kain fine be that one, abegi.. Our dear roommate, you are welcome
Emeka: Ermm, roommate? (he muttered shifting his glance to view the whole room)
James: Yes now
Emeka: Do you mean I will also be sleeping in this same room
James: Yes of course
Emeka: But I wasn’t ex,,,
Douglas: Expecting this,,,yea,,,but you are here now, no going back
(Emeka scoffs, and glare at James who was busy checking the bags he brought with him)
Segun: That is your bed, you will be sleeping with Douglas
Douglas: hey hey wait, and where will you be sleeping
Segun: With James of course
James: Mmbanu , no no no, my cousin will sleep with me on my bed, while the both of you will share this other bed
Douglas & Segun: Whatttt!!!!! God forbid!
James: No be only God go forbid em, devil go also forbid,,,idiot
Douglas: Guy come on nawww, you know that Segun sleeps like a pig, this guy no dey wash armpit (He muttered, staring at Segun)
Segun: You nko, shey you dey wash nash, you wey be sey your nash dey smell like goat piss, na so so spit go dey comot for your mouth, abeg I no follow you sleep again

(Emeka was just laughing all through at the funny comment they make about each other, wonder shall never end. Is this the kind of people he want to spend some years with in this Lagos, he thought)
Douglas: Mtchewwww, guy what did you bring from the village jare, hungry dey fire me for here oo
Emeka: I’m also really hungry here, is there any food I can eat first (he stared at their faces as they gave him no reply, instead they busted into hard laughter)
Emeka: (Frowning) Did I say anything funny
James: They are laughing hungry laugh, this guys can devour you any minute from now, they are damn hungry. But don’t worry, I will get you bread and mineral, so that you can use it to step down. Then they will prepare the rice you brought, that will be our dinner
Emeka: wait wait wait, are you saying that there is nothing like food in this house
Segun: ohoooh, you think you are coming here to meet bread and butter life shey, heeheeheeiii, I laugh in,,,
Douglas: I laugh in my language, yes,,,,,,,
Segun: yes,,,,oga landlord English
Douglas& Segun: hahaaahahah (they both laughed)
James: Mtcheww (he hissed) ignore them, they are both crazy, let me go and buy those stuff
Douglas: wait o, James, so you are even having #500 with you, and you allowed hunger to finish us here since morning
James: I was reserving it for my cousin, at least this is his first time he is visiting the city, we can’t welcome him with hungry stomach na. Douglas, prepare the rice he brought so that we can eat it, I don go oo
(He left immediately, leaving the two to stare at Emeka)
Emeka: (In a confused state) what?
Segun: Bro, if you love yourself, just stand up and cook that food, because the food this mumu here is about to cook, heii, na burnt offering ooo. I wonder where James left his brain, how could he forget easily that Douglas used to burn food
Douglas: That’s a lie
Segun: what is a lie, abegii
Emeka: Anyway, I don’t think I can do that now, I’m stressed out. Getting to Lagos was hectic enough, getting into the kitchen is another stress. I’m already tired if this city wahala (He yawned loudly and slummed on the bed
Douglas: Wait oo, as a first timer in Lagos, tell us your experience why coming here
Segun: Yes sure, you must have encountered one thing or the other
Emeka: Haaa, it’s not one thing ooo (Douglas& Segun nodded, enjoying the story as he explains to them his encounter with the hoodlums, conductor and old man. He ended his narration and they busted into serious laughter)
Emeka: I can’t believe all these happened just in one day, is this city like this
Segun: Yea bro, welcome to Lagos
Douglas: Not just Lagos, welcome to this compound
Segun: Yep
Emeka: Is there anything wrong with this compound (He asked already getting scared)
Douglas: Not really, we got lot of babes here you know
Segun: Guy, we can’t tell you all, just wait and enjoy your adventure here. You are resuming school here right?
Emeka: Yea, Unilag
Douglas& Segun: huahha
Segun: Don’t worry, you will enjoy Lagos
Douglas: But you will never enjoy this compound
Emeka: why, you are making me scared, are there ghost here
Segun: Never mind, just wait and see
To be continued
Love y'all 💞
Vickie Dora 🌻

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Water Strike- A Comedy (18+) by OkodiDenzel: 10:17am On Feb 20, 2023
How is this +18?
Re: Water Strike- A Comedy (18+) by VickieDora(f): 10:18am On Feb 20, 2023
Please try drop your comments
Re: Water Strike- A Comedy (18+) by VickieDora(f): 10:24am On Feb 20, 2023
Episode 4
(Morning fight)

(Early in the morning, the next day, a loud shout could be heard outside, close to their window. A woman could be heard raining curses on someone)

Iya Sade: Useless man, yeye woman wrapper. How dare you ehn, how dare you bring this useless thing to my matrimonial home (She yelled holding his shirt)

Baba Sade: Woman, leave my shirt alone. Are you not also a prostitute, you that went out yesterday, without informing me, your husband? I’m sure those men out there would have serviced you well

Iya Sade: (slapping him hard) how dare you call me a prostitute, useless man

Mallam: Ahn ahn, iya sade, that one too much, why you slap erm for em face na (why did you slap him)

Baba Sade: Ahhh, iya sade, you slap me, you slap me

Iya Sade: (Still folding his shirt) yes and I will do it again and again, if you don’t kick this useless thing out of my sight (pointing at the runs girl in front of her)

Runs girl: Heeiehh, Shut up there, who are you calling useless thing ehn, you this ungrateful woman.
You should be thanking me for rescuing your husband yesterday. All his thing was just up,, like this, and you were not there to satisfy him. He was even begging me to do four rounds with him. And you mister man (looking at Baba sade) pay me money now let me leave, before this mad woman bite my ear

Iya Sade: Ehhiieeee, me, mad woman,,ohoooo you now have mouth to call me a mad woman right, after banging my husband yesterday, you now want to insult me abi, ok,,,I will show you that madness that you want to see

(She re- tied her wrapper, and pounce on the runs girl, blowing her and dragging off her wig as they started a fight)

Mallam: Eeihhee, Iya sade,,no kill erm naa

Baba Sade: Gbe enu e so un jare (shut up) leave them, make dem fight well well. Na we go judge dem (he said, relaxing on a chair, adjusting his turn shirt)

Runs girl: Leave me alone,,,you,,this,,,mad woman,,,I will deal with you,,,,haaahaaaaaa help me ooo, this woman want to kill me ( she screamed, as Iya sade, pour sand into her mouth)

Iya Sade: ohohh, so you can shout abii, let me kill you first, useless prostitute

Mallam: Ehhhh, iya sade go kill pesin oo, make we separate dem naa
Landlord: What is going on here,,,ehn,, this morning in the early, why the noise..ha haa, Iya Sade, you want to kill pesin, in my own house,,haaa, Baba Sade

Baba Sade: oga landlord, good morning in the early ooo (he greeted mockingly)

Landlord: Shut up that smelly mouth there, your wife want to kill pesin in my house and you are looking

Baba sade: Hhaaa, this one is open air wrestling na, you know that I like wrestling very well, come and sit down let us watch. We can now judge after the fight

Landlord: Haa, you have turn my house into wrestling ground, if you kill pesin naa, police go kon arrest me sey wetin I dey look. Mallam??

Mallam: Ofa landlord

Landlord: which one is ofa landlord, I am oga landlord. Now, separate these foolish women

Mallam: ahh ahhh,,,ehii. Uhwetin I talk

Landlord: wetin happen na, separate them

Mallam: landlord,,,,,,,this woman strong pass me ooo (referring to iya sade)

Landlord: So you are telling me that, you are just carrying that big thing under for fancy, you cannot separate these women. Ok na, let me call jemisi(James) Jemisi, jemisi oooooooo (he called heading towards the guys room)

(In the guys room, they sprawl on the bed, sleeping soundly)

James: (forcing his eyes open)Oooooohh, this man again, what does he want this morning (he grumbled and taps Emeka who slept next to him)

Emeka: hmmuhh, what is it (he groan, scratching his eyes as he wakes up)

James: Lie down well

Emeka: Good morning (he yawns) Is that not that man calling you

James: Mtchheww (he hissed) don’t mind him, he is back with his troubles again. Let’s go and find out what he is calling me for

Landlord: Ahnahn, Jemisi, I have been calling you since morning, which kain sleep is that one

James: Good morning Oga landlord, you know that it is still very early now, I was still on bed

Landlord: Still on bed, by this time. 5:30 in the early, when your mate are already hustling, doing jamajama

James: This is weekend now, ok,,enough of that, what do you want

Landlord: Ehneh, Iya Sade want to kill pesin child oo, come and separate them for me

James: Iya sade again, what is it again oo

Landlord: exactly what is in my mind oo, but come and see for yourself

James: but you are a man na, go and separate them na

Landlord: ahhh, meeee, nooo, I am still managing myself oo, that woman is a leopard. You are a strong youth na, your muscle are not for fancy shey

James: okkk, let’s go

Runs girl: (sobbing profusely) Baba sade, can you see what you wife has done to my fine face, can you see it, I will collect my money before going ooo, I will not leave this compound until I collect it

Baba Sade: eheii, sweet bebe (rubbing his tummy, grinning hard) sorry naa, you know that my wife is always like that. Don’t worry just send me you account balance

Runs girl: which account balance, abi you dey craze. I need my money cash, I don’t have account number (she fumes folding her arms)

Baba Sade: wait now,,,ehn, my wife has gone inside and she has lock the door from inside, how do you want me to go and bring it

Runs girl: (holding his shirt) what now concern me, gimme my money oo

Landlord: (arriving the scene) hahann, what is going on here, where is iya sade

Baba Sade: she has gone inside oo, baby leave my shirt now, you are disgracing me (he whispered to her, earning a disgustingly glare)

James: ahnahn, oga landlord, I thought you said iya sade is the one fighting, why am I seeing the opposite

Landlord: this is the girl she was fighting with, young girl, why are you holding his shirt now

Runs girl: hmmm, sir,,this man here came to me yesterday and offered to pay me money for service since his wife could not perform her duty, now he is telling me stories

James: ermm, young lady, what type of service is that

Runs girl: haa, me I’m a runs girl oo, and we did up to six rounds just last night

Landlord, Mallam& James: haaaaaaaaaa (they all shouted)

Mallam: six rounds…haaaa….baba sade,,,,you no try at all ooo, you no try allah

Landlord:: Wetin e no try, you fit do six rounds

Mallam: Allah,, I dey do twelve rounds on the spot,,,ask Baby Sussi naa

James: haaa, mallam, you self don gbense baby Sussi..(he muttered, folding his arms in surprise)

Mallam: ermmm,,,ehnn,, you see..

Landlord: gbe enu e soun jare(shut up), yeye man, you wan lie sey you neva follow em sleep abi

Mallam: no oga landlord, no bi so ooo

Baba Sade: ehn oga landlord, tell this girl to leave my cloth alone

Landlord: you too sef, give her her money naw

Baba Sade: Iya sade has locked the door

James: well I’m out of here, I have work to do. You can go and settle your matter with your wife (he muttered and left, leaving the others to argue on how to solve the money problem)
To be continued
Love y'all 💞
Vickie Dora 🌻

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Water Strike- A Comedy (18+) by VickieDora(f): 2:43pm On Feb 20, 2023
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Episode 5
(Landlord Side chick)

(That same day, the three guys could be seen, holding two kegs each, heading towards the public borehole where people fetch water. They decided to let Emeka stay home being a newbie and asked him to prepare porridge yam for breakfast, which they will eat when they are back. He agreed to their wish and they set out on their mission to seek for water)

Douglas: (yawning loudly) Guy, this place is far oo, are you saying that we are going to trek to that public bore hole to fetch water, haa, I don’t think I can go there. Let’s go to Alhaji house and fetch water na

James: Which Alhaji,,,mttchheewww (he hissed)

Segun: So you don’t know that Alhaji will collect money from us before allowing us to fetch water

Douglas: kai,,,,this is bloody wickedness

Segun: who wicked you?

Douglas: Yes naw, how will a whole Douglas like me, be going out to fetch water, all those fine babes will naw be looking at me

James: How is that now our business, let them look naw. Is it not better than drinking that water from that stupid oga landlord well

Douglas: Abi oo, infact I sighted Mallam fetching it this morning, guess what I saw in the water

James & Segun: (what they asked the same time)

Douglas: A very big cockroach, with wing

James: mtchewww, that one is small. I saw a very big rat coming out of it, not to talk of the countless lizard that made it their home

Segun: guys,,,guys,,,guysss,,,,wait wait (he said, dragging them to the corner of a house, and hid behind it)

Douglas: guy what is it naw

Segun: look at that our Lecturer (he said, pointing to a man with bald head and long beards)

James: Ahnahn, is that not baby Sussi with him, are they coming out from that hotel

Segun: guy your eyes is not deceiving you oo

Douglas: she has gone already, let’s continue our journey
(Back in the compound, Emeka just finished making the porridge, he kept wondering why his cousin and friends are not yet back. He decided to arrange the room and set everything in place before their arrival. While doing that, he heard a knock on the door and decided to open it)

Babay Sussi: (Putting on a bum short and crop top, she smiled immediately he opened the door) Good morning bros

Emeka: (Puzzled) Goo…..d mor..ning, please how can I help you (Returning the smile)

Baby Sussi: hhha, I’m your co-tenant, I come to say hi to you, you know naw as a newbie in this compound. My name is Baby Sussi (She said, and stretch forth her hand for a handshake)

Emeka: ohhh, my bad…I’m sorry, actually my name is Emeka, and nice meeting you Baby Sussi, so…….ermmm (he muttered, not knowing what else to say)

Baby Sussi: Ahnah, let me enter na, this one that you are just standing at the doorpost like this, I want to know more of you so that you know naa,,,ehn,,,so

Emeka: oh sorry, you can come in, just have your sit (he pointed to the chair while he sat in front of her on the bed, and waited for her to speak first)

Baby Sussi: Okk proper introjuction naw

Emeka: W….ait, what did you say?

Baby Sussi: I say introjuction…….you know,,,me I will tell you who I be, and you too will…

Emeka: oh,,,you mean introduction

Baby Sussi: Yess naw, abi you think me I don’t know English…haa..i am a student of English in Unilag

Emeka: oh really,, so you mean you are a student of Unilag, studying English( he asked with a funny expression)

Baby Sussi: yes naw, what of you too

Emeka: oh I’m new here I just got admitted into Unilag too, planning to study Electrical Engineering

Baby Sussi: Woow,,that course is good oo, you will start your practice by fixing our house wire oo. That stupid Oga landlord has removed the wire that is connected to my room

Emeka: haa, so you want me to fix it, but I just want to begin lectures, I don’t know how to fix wires now

Baby Sussi: hanhaan why naw, or are you fear

Emeka: Blood of Zachariah, wait a minute….did you say that you are studying English

Baby Sussi: Yes naw, I studied the course

Emeka: oh that’s nice (nodding his head)

Baby Sussi: Abi naw, so,,,,,lectures have start already ooo, are you gone to school tomorrow

Emeka: No,ooooo, me ,,,gone,,,no dear, I will not gun to school tomorrow,,,,I will bullet to school

Baby Sussi: Bullet ke,,,,,bullet as how…..

Emeka: Just ask google (I mumbled under my breathe)

Baby Sussi: Wetin you talk

Emeka: Nothing oo, just..you know..surprise

Baby Sussi: ok naa, I just came to say hi…see you later in school (she said and left)

Emeka: hmmmm, blood of Zachariah, what sort of English student is this one…hmm, wahala be like wetin again sef, this one pass me ooo (he muttered and decided to dish out his food and eat)
(The boys got home after a stressful journey, with heavy gallows of water. They put down the loads just at the back of their room, which is close to the boy’s quarters.)

Landlord: (coming out from one of the tenant’s room, he was shocked to see them all but decided to cover up his expression)Ahnahn(adjusting his trousers)where….are you three coming from.

Douglas: as you can see Oga landlord, we went to fetch water
Landlord: ehnn I can see it,,I,,,I am not blind, but why do you want to keep it here, ehn, what about the front of your room

Segun: Oga landlord, do you have any problem with us keeping our gallons of water here, ehnnn

Landlord: Hey, don’t talk to me like that, remember that I am still your landlord

Segun: whatever….

James: But wait oo, oga landlord, why are you coming out from erm…Chioma’s room

Landlord: which..which Chioma(scratching his beards)

Douglas: Oga landlord, don’t lie, we saw you if you don’t know…ahnahn..a whole baba like you

Landlord: shut up there,,,ehen, even if I enter her room, am I not the landlord..i have every right to enter my tenants rooms

Segun: oh,,,,with fallen trousers and loosened belt,,,its okay

Landlord: what do you mean by that, do you want me to park you out of my mysteriously built mansion. Segun, warn yourself oo, and remove your eyes from anything you see me do

James: Erm oga landlord, abeg no vex, let me add to it, you also have every right to spank every girl in this compound, abi no be so (he asked segun and douglas)

Segun & Douglas: Na soooo oooo (they both replied and left laughing mockingly)

Landlord: heiii, those stupid boys have catch me ooo…well…I’m still their landlord, they won’t talk about it sha, mtcheewww stupid children of the nigerian century, let me go and drink my palm wine jare
To be continued..
I actually did not know how this site works at first...so I made some mistakes posting chapter one and two. If you couldn't find it..just type water Strike on the search bar and it will bring the first two I had posted.....
Please drop a comment if you are following
Love y'all 💞
Vickie Dora 🌻
Re: Water Strike- A Comedy (18+) by VickieDora(f): 2:45pm On Feb 20, 2023
Episode 6
(No water)

(Very early in morning, the third day, Emeka could be seen sprawled on the bed, sleeping soundly before Segun spank him on his butt)

Segun: Bros wake up, wake up. Ahn which kain sleep be this one (staring at emeka as he yawns loudly)

Emeka: (yawning loudly) haaaa, ooohhoh, why are you waking me up now (he mumbled)

Segun: You better stand up now, remember that you are starting lectures today

Emeka: (getting up, and rubbing his eyes) Jesus, what time is it

Segun: It 5:30, and I believe your lecture will start by 8:00, so hurry up we have about 2hrs and 30mins to prepare and head to school

Emeka: (getting on his feet) where is james and Douglas

Segun: They left already

Emeka: ahnaha so early

Segun: (scoffs) do you think this place is your village, oo, this is Lagos o, shine your eye. Their wicked lecturer fixed his lecture time at 7:00, so they need to leave early, because they will still have to trek to school

Emeka: ok….Let me….but wait oo, there is no more water, how are we gonna take our bath

Segun: Mtcheeww, leave that one to me, I have planned my stealing this morning

Emeka: Stealing, what do you plan to steal?

Segun: Emeka, just head to the bathroom, I will meet you there (he whispered and left the room)
Emeka: hmmmph, strange
*At the bathroom*
(Emeka sighted Segun coming towards the bathroom with two big buckets of water. Where could he have gotten much water, he thought, because the last time he checked, there was only a small bucket of water remaining, which is for drinking)

Emeka: Ahnahn segun, where did you get this water (he asked as segun got closer)

Segun: woo, just enter the bathroom, stop asking questions…let’s take our bath fast before other tenants will start coming

Emeka: ok oo, but this water is a bit cold oo, this one that harmattan has started like this, can’t we warm the water first

Segun: E be like say you don drink, o boy enter bathroom joor, bath with it like that

Emeka: oh Jesus (he whined) Emeka don suffer

(After their bath, they ready up and headed for school, returning the empty buckets. Segun still refused to tell Emeka about where he got the water from. He told him that the answer will reveal itself when they are back)
*That Same Morning*

Landlady: somebody will die in this compound today oo, somebody will die ooo ehhn (She shouted, as other tenants came closer to ask what the problem is)
Baby Sussi: Ahnan Landlady, why you are shouting now….what is it

Landlady: hey,,you say I am shouting abi, ok oo, don’t worry, when somebody die in this house, you will now know

Mallam: (coming out from his quarters) Good morning oo baby Sussi

Baby Sussi: morning oo Mallam the Mallam

Mallam: Ahn wetin happen na, iya Landlady, what is the matter

Landlady: heei heiei, Oga landlord, come and see oo, come and see what your stupid tenants are doing oo

Baby Sussi: Who is stupid ehn, who is stupid, abeg stop that thing joor…wetin happen you no won talk, now you say we are stupid, mtchewww ( She hissed)

Oga landlord: (coming out from the his room) What is it my darling wife, why are you shouting this morning in the early

Landlady: Ekaro oo Oko mi (Good morning my husband) hiiee, shey you remember the water that I told Sanda to fetch yesterday (Landlord nodded)

Baby sussi: Her name is Sandra, not sanda, ahnan, no spoil pesin name

Landlord: Gbe enu e soun jare, omo komo (shut up) You that is studying English, and you cannot speak it well. Instead of you to be in the school at lecture time, you will be following men kaakiri (Everywhere) stupid fool

Baby Sussi: Oga landlord, don’t insult me oo, can your wife here speak English reach me…

Mallam: Baby sussi, cool down okay…me ehn I swear welle welle, that you are the best englishian in the world, just wait let us hear what Landlady want to say

Landlady: hmm as I was saying before this ashawo (prostitute) distracted me
(Baby sussi glared hard at her, while Mallam warned her not to react)

Landlady: So the water that Sandra fetched for me yesterday, the water that I want to use to baff those my sister children, they have taken the water oo….

Landlord: Wait, are you saying that you cannot find the water again

Landlady: This is the bucket na, look at it , they have come and turn it away, ahh

Landlord: Haaa, so somebody still steal my wife water in this house, now that water is scarce like this…you is that idiot that perform that rusticated act

Baby Sussi & Mallam: Ehhh ehwoo( putting their hands on their head)See English
Landlord: My darling wife (he called, facing her)
Landlady: Sirrr

Landlord: Don’t worry, I know what to do, you see that thief that use to steal water in this house, we go catch erm, don’t cry okay. Manage the water that is in that drum, I will send Wasiu to go buy some water at Alhaji house

Landlady: (Nodding) ok oo, let me go and make your food
Baby Sussi: Mtcheewww, stupid woman (she muttered as they went inside)

Baby sussi: (talking to herself) I wonder what that oga landlord see in that useless woman body, fine o she no fine, she can’t even cook well, she is not even good in bed sef, and oga landlord allowed her to insult me…mtcheww,ok na, I will make sure I starve him in this compound

(Sighting Chioma as she heads out of her room, looking graciously dress, with a pink off shoulder top, blue jean and white snickers. She wondered how she suddenly gets the money to buy all this. Chioma that use to come beg for maggi and pepper from her before, what caused the sudden change, she thought)

Baby Sussi: Chioma, wait for me…ahnan.. you are looking Stanley oo (Putting her hands on her waist, gazing at chioma from head to toe)

Chioma: Stanley

Baby sussi: Mtcheww, don’t mind me jare, I mean you are looking….erm..you know now…fine and shinning, wetin you dey chop now

Chioma: (Flipping her hair to the back of her ear, smiling) Oh you mean I’m looking pretty, well its God’s grace oo

Baby Sussi: Ehn, ahn, this god’s grace dey work well for you oo, ahn ahn Chioma chioma, baby (She praised)

Chioma: abi ooo, that’s how we roll, anyway are you heading to school now, cos I’m having lectures by 9:00, and this is just 8: 30, I need to hurry up, cos I don’t wanna be late (She muttered brining out her phone)

Baby Sussi: Ehn, I’m also going to school naw, let’s go

(They went out of the gate, with Baby sussi’s stares all over Chioma)

Baby Sussi: (thinking deeply) Ehnnehn, ehhiiee, so chioma can now speak big big English with me, look at the way she was even talking…are you going to school now, I don’t wanna be late ermm (Mimicking her) Hmmm, so because she now have one man that is making her look good, she now see me as a leftover. Me that I use to give her cloth before, hmm this life ehnnn, anyway we shall see, I must know the man that is buying all this things for her, she thought)
To be continued
Love y'all 💞
Vickie Dora 🌻

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Water Strike- A Comedy (18+) by VickieDora(f): 6:32am On Feb 21, 2023
Episode 7
(Fresh pepper)

*That same day*
<>
*Late in the afternoon*

(Sylvester, popularly known as Big Prof arrive from his work place where he teach as a lecturer. He got the name Big Prof due to the way he speaks and the numerous English he has formed. Worn out and drained, he rushed home to have a shower and nice lunch before settling down to mark some script of assignment. He rushed towards the drum where he do keep his water but found nothing, the water has been exhausted. He couldn’t afford to stay that way, his body has been itching, right from work and he needs to cool it down. He picked up a bucket to go fetch water at the public borehole, but sighted a bucket full of water close to Landlady’s kitchen. No one was there; he decided to have a quick look)

Big Prof: hmm, this is water here gosh, should I just take it and use that perhaps I return it back when I go get mine (he thought)

Big prof: (shrugging) well that’s the best option, whereas no one will know that I use it anyway. I will just bath with it first, before going to fetch mine, simple (he muttered and took the water to the bathroom)

(Not up to five minute, he ran out of the bathroom with just his boxers, well he won’t afford going out naked; screaming and rubbing his body. Immediately, his students, the boys arrived together with Chioma and baby Sussi. They were marveled at the way their lecturer was screaming his lungs out.
Landlady and Oga landlord also came out of their rooms, together with Baba and Iya Sade. Other tenants from different angles also came to peep)

Big Prof: fire ooo, fire,,,,,there is fire on the mountain

Douglas: (Smiling) Run run run…Oh sorry my lecturer, but what is it sir

Oga landlord: Wetin happen na Big prof

Big Prof: Ahh Oga landlord, Landlady….Ahn my body is on fire, fan me fan me oo

Baby Sussi: Make una fan erm na (gesturing to the boys)

James: Emeka, get me that big hand fan inside the room

Emeka: ok (he dashed immediately to get it) This is it

James: thank you (he collected the fan and started fanning him with all his strength)

Chioma: Erm Slyvester, what’s wrong why are you out here half naked (she mocked as he glared at her, breathing heavily. Well it’s not her fault, he has a crush on her and she has been playing with his feelings, now she is making mockery of him)

Big prof: heii, that water….water ….the fucking ….watrer
Mallam: talk naw,, wetin do the phucking water

Oga landlord: Shey water offend you ni

Big Prof: nooo, not that..Landlady water….beside the kitchen..i used it to take my bath…and my body was set on fire

(Immediately he said this, Landlady busted into a thunderous laughter, as other joined her but stop when hers was becoming too much)

Oga landlord: Ahhnnann, what is happening, why are all of you laughing like a parrot naw? We are talking serious issue here. Big Prof ca not just run outside naked, if the matter is not serious

Landlady: haeeei, laugh will not kill me, my husband oo, we have catch the thief
Oga landlord: Which thief (At the mention of thief, segun shifted back a little while Emeka gave him a suspicious stare)

Landlady: Hmm, you see that water that you used, I use it to wash pepper na, atta rodo (Fresh pepper). I wanted to use the water to wash that gutter beside the kitchen, that’s why I did not throw it away, because water have scarce naw

Mallam: Ehiie so Big prof, na you bin dey steali water for this house

Big prof: No no, don’t tag me as a thief, I can never steal, I only borrowed the water to use and promised to return it back when I fetch mine. Oh God I should have just fetch mine instead (He cried, as they watch him pitifully)

Baby Sussi: Eehyyyaa, so Big Prof fit cry like this, ehn, sorry, you hear. An landlady, why you naw keep that water there now, what if a small pikin go and enter it, you are careless oo

Chioma: Well sorry Sylvester, I will head to my room now, bye everyone (she muttered and left)

Douglas: Hmm na wa oo, that girl get mind oo, see as she dey follow a whole lecturer talk

Emeka: Woo, I’m hungry, I need to eat something, let’s go in (he gestured to Segun and douglas, as they both left too. Other onlookers laughed and left, leaving only Landlord, his wife, baby sussi and James with Big Prof)

James: (still fanning Big Prof) Sir, I’m really hungry oo, I can’t continue fanning you like this

Landlord: Erm jemisi, you can leave, I will give him something to rub…

James: ok sir(he left leaving the fan, as Big prof picked it and continue fanning himself)

Landlord: erm,,baby sussi you too can leave….ahnahn baby sussi….

Landlady: baby sussi!!!!!! (She yelled as baby sussi jerk back to reality, she has been in deep thought, staring at Big prof big d*ck which bulge out beneath the boxer. This guy carry erm well well oo, she thought)

Baby Sussi: maaaa!! (she said out of shock) Ahhnah, why did you shout my name like that na

Big Prof: You zoned out

Landlord: Ahn Baby Sussi, so…you were looking at Big Prof cucumber…ah, you did not even hear when I was calling you

Landlady: Mtchewww, don’t mind her, ashawo (Prostitute)

Baby sussi: Which…which Cucumber, something that I cannot see, shebi he wear boxer
(Big Prof glared hard at her)

Landlord: And so…why are you looking at it, have you not seen bigger Cucumbers

Baby sussi: And how is that your business, his cucumber is big, fine, accept it like that, anyway I’m leaving. (She muttered and winked at Big Prof)

Big Prof: Mtcheww, spoilt brat.
*The boys room*
(Douglas and Segun bursted into laughter immediately James entered)

James: (Shaking his head) This life eehhnn.,who will believe that almighty Big Prof will run out of the bathroom almost naked..as in

Douglas: (laughing hieratically) I swear, look at the way he was even begging you to fan him

Segun: (Also laughing) As in, Landlady wicked oo, so you mean that she actually dropped that bucket of pepper water for a next use…in this time of water scarcity.

Emeka: I’m not sure if that is her motive, she actually want to catch the person who do steal her water..and we all know who that person is

Segun: Hey hey bros, shey you no follow use the water?

Emeka: Well what can I do, we were late for school already and mind you babay Sussi metioned something about Landlady planning to get who the thief is. She noticed her missing bucket of water this morning while we are away

James: So segun stole her water

Douglas: Bro, why you do that kain thing na (Looking at segun who hissed loudly)

Segun: Where did you expect me to get water, even landlady deserves more than that sef…that woman that is very wicked. Remember the day I went to buy garri in her shop…just 10 naira that remains to complete the money, she did not leave it for me, that idiot collected the money by force..and I will now see her water and walk away like the lost serpent abi…oboy I go carry erm take baff,..i don’t give a damn men

James: Hmmmm Segun, hmm you know that this who is a Yoruba woman….

Douglas: ehne what is wrong with that

James: haa, I fear Yoruba people ooooo haaaa, juju…she go just use charm comot your peninsula (penis)

Emeka: serious

James: yes na, don’t you know

Segun: Wetin forget it joor, am I not also a Yoruba boy, I carry something oo, maa so be oo, omo Oshogbo ni mi (Don’t say that, I am an Oshogbo boy)

Douglas: Guy chop knuckle jare (He jabs his knuckles with that of Segun) una no dey back jare

James: So are you saying that you also know all this charms or is it that hers won’t work on your body?

Segun: Ogbeni forget it joor, I don’t want to know the babalawo she will go and meet, e no go work

Douglas: Chaii, such an interesting film we watched today, I wonder how he will be able to face us tomorrow (referring to Big Prof)

James: Do you even think he will make it to school, that pepper will really cost him a lot of pains before it subside. And we all know how peppery Landlady’s food use to be, the day I ate it, I almost died

Emeka: Was the pepper too much

Douglas: Haaa, it was ten much…(yawning) woo, I wan chop oo, emeka prepare something let’s eat

Emeka: When did I become the cook

Segun: Your food dey sweet jare, no let this idiot cook oo, erm fit burn this building with his burnt sacrifice

Douglas: Abegi, you nko, you sabi cook? Idiot

Segun: Gbe enu e soun joor (shut up) dog glass (he muttered as Emeka busted into laughter)

(Meanwhile, outside their door stood bola, the landlady’s annoying daughter. She was sent by her father to call Douglas but stopped to eaves drop on their conversation)

Bola: Hmmmm, so Segun think that he is wise abi…he stole maami water and still boast on top of it. He does not know what maami (my mother) is capable of..anyways…that his peninsula will surely go missing…ko ti mo nkankan (he does not know anything)(she muttered, before knocking on the door).
To be continued
Segun is in trouble 🤣
Love y'all 💞

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Water Strike- A Comedy (18+) by VickieDora(f): 6:36am On Feb 21, 2023
Episode 8
(Peninsula)

(Landlady and her daughter were busy picking beans which they planned to eat for dinner)

Landlady: ehenn, bola

Bola: yes maami (Mother)

Landlady: What did you say that segun do (she asked, scratching her armpit)

Bola: Haa, maami, segun was the one that took your water oo. He now pretended like he is not the one

Landlady: Heeiinnn, really!!!! Segun,, omokomo yen (that’s useless child)

Bola: Yes na. I overheard him saying that he is very strong, he is an Oshogbo boy, that your power can not affect him. He even said that, he will continue to steal your water, that you cannot do anything to him

Landlany: haaaa, ewoooo. So that segun has mouth like that, and I think it is Big Prof that took that water

Bola: nooo, it’s not Big Prof ooo. It is that segun, he even say that you cannot not use your juju (charm) to take his peninsula (Pen*s)

Landlady: Haa, that segun is daring me. He did not know that me too, I am an Oshogbo woman. My own Oshogbo power is stronger than his own. Ko ti mo nkonkon (he does not know anything)

Bola: Yes o maami…I want you to teach him a lesson; so that he will not mess with you again…he is so proud and stubborn

Landlady: Ahnahan, don’t you trust me….that peninsula that he is using to gbense girls, he will not see it use again….I will remove it and give it to Bingo for breakfast

Bola: sure thing maami, I trust you

Landlady: Don’t worry my daughter, just watch and see. I will show him that I am the real Oshogbo woman, born and breed…(She hissed, as they continued their work)
*The Next Day*
(Segun in the bathroom, bathing)

Segun: (Singing heartedly) Wo ni won wa mi, wo ni won wa mi..i’m in lagos I’m working. Wo ni won wa mi, wo ni won wa mi. I’m in the bathroom I’m baffing. Hey…this water cold oo, kilode (what is it)

Douglas: Bros, wetin na…baff fast and get out joor…we are late for lecture oo

Emeka: No he should continue to sing there…Mtcheeewww (he hissed folding his arm)

James: (Coming towards the bathroom, tying a towel round his waist..holding a bucket of water)hanaha, una never baff, wetin happen na

Emeka: Segun is busy singing in the bathroom, he doesn’t wanna bath fast

James: Which kain thing be that naa, segun!!! Segun!! (he called banging the door)

Segun: Who be that na, do you want to break the door…oga landlord will not take it easy with you oo

James: bros,,comot for there joor, other people wan baff na

Segun: Mtchheewww (He hissed, and continued with his singing)Wo ni won wa mi, wo ni won wa mi..i’m in lagos I’m working. Wo ni won wa mi, wo ni won wa ahhhhhh,,,yeee yeeeee jesus jesus (he screamed)

Douglas: What is it,,,,why are you shouting like that

Segun: (Running out of the bathroom, holding the towel to his waist) haaaaa, nnkan ti sele, something
has happened oooooo

Emeka: Talk na

Segun: yee, egbami…it is gone ooo…It is gone

James: Talk na…what is gone

Segun: (Folding his towel)My pe..ni..su..la!!!!

Douglas: haaa, yeee paripaa!!!!!!

James: Jesus Christ of Nazareth!!!!

Emeka: Wa…..it..wait…what peninsula…I mean..what is he saying

Douglas: Haaa, so you don’t know the meaning

Emeka: No I don’t (Douglas whispered into his ear) haaaa, what!!!! But how did it go, I mean…did it just leave like that

Segun: (Already crying) yes…yes…ooo..the thing just go like that oo…as I was bathing..i am now singing….then I put my hand in that place so that I can wash it….but I did not see anything there..the thing just disappear…feeuu mmmm

James: haaa…segun…your village people have succeeded over your life

Segun: Haaaa( putting his hands on his head)
Douglas: Which village people….abi its those girls that he use to gbense(f*ck) without giving them money

Segun: Haaa yess ooo, maybe it funke

James: Which funke…abi its chidinma

Douglas: No no, chidinma cannot do something like that oo, that girl is a good girl…you did not even talk about Felicia, walia…that girl na witch..she might be the one that took your peninsula ooo

Segun: yess oooo you are right (still sobbing)

James: so it’s better we go to her house now and beg her…so that she can give it back to you

Segun: Ok ok let’s go, let’s go (they were about moving when emeka stopped them)

Emeka: Wait guys I think I know who is behind this

Douglas: Which person..talk if you know…because that girl will be the real culprit

Segun: Let us go fast na

Emeka: Wait first and hear me out…I think its landlady…remember that you stole her water and she promised to deal with that person

Douglas: Ewwoooo, you are right

Segun: Chinekeme!!!!! Oya lets go and beg her….she is the one ooooo

(They all hurried to landlady’s courtyard and met her weaving her daughter’s hair. They all knelt down before her)

Landlady: Ehnnn wetin happen, how can I help you asspoles

Bola: maami…it is asshole

Landlady: owkay…I mean assholes

James: haa landlady please, release my friend kini…it is very important to him

Landlady: Which thing…did I take anything from you…heeii…answer me (She said staring at segun, who gulps down his saliva)

Segun: Ermmmm landlady, you…you took my peninsula

Bola: heeenn, your peni.. wetin

Douglas: His peninsula, can’t you hear him…please landlady, release it to him abeg

Landlady: haaa, that one (Scratching her hair) I have given it to bingo…

The four boys: Haaaaaaaaa!!!!!!bingo!!!!!

Landlady: yes na….

Segun: haaaa..landlady please I beg you in the name of the god you serve,,please release it

Landlady: nooo…I can’t release it ooo, when you were stealing the water you did not know abi..i thought you said that you are an Oshogbo boy..oya na…show me your power..idiot

Segun: haaa…I repent…I admit the fact that you are powerful landlady, please……give it back to me..please

Emeka: ermmmm hunhun (he clears his throat) Landlady, I know that you are a good woman…and I believe that segun here has learnt from his mistakes..please on my behalf being a new tenant in this compound..please give him back his peninsula

Bola: (winking at emeka, she drags her mums wrapper) Ermm ehhenn,,maami

Landlady: Yesss my child

Bola: I think we should listen to this boy here…he is different from the rest (She said, and earns dangerous glares from the boys)

Landlady: So you are saying that I should return his kini…

Bola: yes maami

Landlady: hmmm…okay..my daughter has spoken

Segun: haa thank you ma

Landlady: heei..before you beg me….it will be on one condition

The boys: Tell us ma….tell us

Ladylady: (clears her throat) You will have to pay a fine

Douglas: Haa which fine again oooo

Landlady: you will pay a sum of 10 thousand naira

Bola: haaa maami!!!!!

Landlady: What is it…do you know how much I spent to do that charm

Segun: Landlady abeg,,,please I will not do that again…I will not steal again…I promise you

Bola: (whispering into her mum’s ear)oya…just do it naaa

Landlady: (Looking at her daughter) Are you sure…are you sure..

Bola: yes maami

Landlady: Hhmmmm, okay na…segun the stupid boy…take your peninsula….(She waved her hands in the air, and it immediately appeared under his towel)

Segun: haaa haaaa haaa

James: what is it…..

Douglas: what!!!

Segun: It has come back….it has come back ooo., thank you landlady

Emeka: Landlady, thank you ooooo

Bola: I am the one you should thank ooo…if I did not erm

Landlady: Gbe enu e sohun (shut up)

(The boys hurriedly ran to their room, excitedly)

Emeka: Are you sure it is back

Segun: Yes ooooo yes yes…haa. I was already thinking I won’t be able to gbense those girls again…but thank God sha…I am back

James: hmmm you better be careful, those girls might not return it if they take it ooo

Douglas: ermm emeka…I noticed some chemistry between you and that bola,,,hope no problem

Emeka: w…aiit..wait..which chemistry?
To be continued
Did you also notice the chemistry
Love y'all 💞

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Water Strike- A Comedy (18+) by VickieDora(f): 1:30pm On Feb 22, 2023
Episode 9
(My mate)

Few Days Later**

(Emeka, dressed up looking smart, he was about going for lectures that afternoon, when he came in contact with Bola. The rest guys were already in school, having their afternoon lectures)

Bola: Fine bobo….erm..what is that your name again..please wait (She hurried up to meet up with him)

Emeka: Erm, please be fast with what you want to say, cause I’m late for lectures

Bola: hanhah, can’t you wait for a fine girl like me to finish what I want to say ehhnn (She smiled twirling round for him to see)

Emeka: I beg your pardon, what do you mean (he frowns)

Bola: well, what I meant was that…haven’t you been noticing the eyes I have been giving you since ehnn

Emeka: heheehie, just shut up there, which eyes is that one…ehn..you this small girl. Instead of you to be in the kitchen helping your mum, you are here toasting a guy, what has come over you

Bola: O boy leave that thing…I am not a small girl oo. I’m 20 years already

Emeka: 20 years with no sense, Bola, please I have lectures to attend, leave my way

Bola: No oo, I will not leave here (she folded her arms on her bre@st)

Emeka: What do you mean, do you want me to kick you out of my way…what’s all this now..ok what do you want

Bola: Ehnhen, now you are talking…ok..i want you to kiss me (she grinned)

Emeka: Haaaaaa

Baby Sussi: (Coming out from her hiding place where she has been listening to their conversation) haargh Bola….bola…you are a witch….

Bola: Heei, Who call you to this matter..wetin you dey find?

Emeka: (still in shock) what sort of human being are you, you want me to sell my expensive kiss to you, are you daft?

Baby Sussi: Ask erm ooo. Hmmm if you love yourself don’t follow this Bola ooo, bola is a witch oooo, like her mama

Bola: Ahhh, Baby sussi, you…call me witch…okay na…we shall see the real witch…ashawo (prostitute) (she cursed and went her way)

Emeka: Wonders shall never end in this compound

Baby Sussi: Yess oo my brother…..don’t mind her jare…it’s all the fine boys in this compound that she want to take, you will not be among her list ooo. Lia lia

Emeka: hmm, I’m late for lectures already, let me run along, bye….(He muttered and left. She kept on staring at him till he exit the compound)

Baby Sussi: Hmmm, that boy is fine oo, haa, imagine..no pimples. Ehn….and that stupid bola want to use her charm to catch him…when a whole Baby Sussi like me is here….any way we shall see
*IN THE EVENING*

(The boys arrive from lecture classes, laughing and gisting over what happened between the lecturer and a student, as they stride into the compound. Baby Sussi, alighted from a motorcycle and joined them in their chat)

Douglas: (Holding her shoulder) Baby Sussi, baby sussi, ahnahn, so you get money to enter bike, you kon leave your guys to dey trek under this sun

Baby Sussi: Which kain money be dat one. Woo I no get money ooo, it is the okada man that just help me jare

Segun: Oh e be like say I know that guy, Baby sussi?

Baby Sussi: Ehn?

Segun: Is that guy not your customer

Baby Sussi: Which customer, that yeye guy..mtcheewwww, shin shin like this em no get; that one is not my customer oo

James: But he sha carry you for free, he did not collect money from you. So it means that the guy definitely likes you

Baby Sussi: (Laughs sarcastically) Hennn, God forbid…even if he loves me…I no go gree ooo

James: (Smiling sheepishly) Why, if I may ask

Baby Sussi: (Blushing) Well, because I have saw one fine bobo like that, and I like him

Douglas: Heeiii at last oo, baby sussi has seen the bone of her bone

Segun: Abi oo,,…

James: So who is this lucky guy naw, the guy that stole your precious heart?

Baby Sussi: (Still blushing) Haa, he is a fine bobo oo, is just that one stupid girl want to take him away from me (She frowns)

James& Douglas: Eyaaaaa

(Emeka kept on walking to the front, not interested in the chit chat they were having. He sighted bola running from her father’s apartment towards them. He was about giving way for her to pass, when she suddenly hugs him tight not letting go. This made Baby Sussi furious as she landed a heavy slap across Bola’s face)

Emeka: What’s all this for Christ sake

Baby Sussi: Useless girl, instead of you to go to that garage and find small boys like your mate, you dey come hug this fine bobo…stupid fool (She yelled, as bola returned the slap landing it on her face) Yee yee, bola…you slap me…haaa…bola you are death…you are death ooo

Segun: Wait o, which death…is bola death?

James: (Referring to segun, who was laughing at Baby Sussi’s English) Guy stop that joke, let’s settle this girls

Douglas: Bola, what is it now, leave Emeka alone naw

Bola: No, I will not leave him alone oo, he is my mate, and this stupid Baby sussi want to steal him from me…I will not gree oo

James, Douglas & Segun: Mate

James: Wait a sec Emeka, what is she talking about

Emeka: Guy help me here o, I don’t know…I swear…this girl is something else, tell her to let go of me

(He said, trying to free his hand off her grip. Baby Sussi also came and hold his other hand, as they drag him to themselves)

Baby Sussi: Haaa, Emeka, you are mine o, don’t mind this bola ooo (she said, still pulling him towards herself)

Emeka: ok fine, fine, please leave me alone you girl, please!!!

Bola: You are not going anywhere, until you choose between the both of us. Tell me Emeka, who is more beautiful among the both of us…ehn..this Baby sussi that look like a pig

Baby Sussi: Haaa, me..pig…with all this things that I carry. Look at my backyard, can’t you see my frontage. Everything dey there, set and soft..not like this panla fish that has only bone in her bumbum, flat nash

Bola: Shut up joor, simple english you cannot speak…and you are a university student oo

Baby Sussi: Haaa bola, you have pass your boundary oo, you have pass it oo. Who tell you sey I no sabi English. Me that is a professional in english…you speak English reach me?? ehn, you that use to talk cut and nail…Emeka, I am the best…even God has ordained the both of us to be husband and wife

Emeka: (Angrily pulling off his hand) God forbid, it is not the God I serve that ordain it ooo, thunder fire the both of you

(He yelled at them and hurriedly went into his room. The other guys couldn’t control their laughter, instead of them helping to resolve the issue, they were busy laughing, as they headed to the room, leaving Baby Sussi and Bola to rain curses on each other. A fight began with Baby Sussi knocking Bola to the ground, jerking off her hair)

Baby Sussi: Haa Bola, you don die today…I go show you say I be calabar girl (She groan, sending pouches to bola’s face who screamed for help)
To be continued

Love y'all 💞

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Water Strike- A Comedy (18+) by VickieDora(f): 1:30pm On Feb 22, 2023
Episode 10
(Friends)

(Chioma was in her room when she heard a knock on her door. Dropping the book she was reading, she went and opened it but the person at the door is the last person she was expecting)

Chioma: Ahhnahn (having a surprise look) Mr. Sylvester, what are you doing here…can I help you

Big Prof: Can you let me in first before questioning me (He gave out a charming smile, showing his dimples)

Chioma: (Casting him a questioning glare, with different thought running through her mind, she shrug) Ok come in

Big Prof: Thanks (He nodded his head, glancing at the neatness of the room. Chioma is considered to be one of the neatest ladies in the compound, if not even the neatest, unlike Sade who is the dirtiest. A sweet aroma filled his nostril, as he struggles to find a seat. Apart from being neat, Chioma’s cooking skills can make a man go crazy for her.)

Chioma: So what do I owe you, Mr. Slyves…..

Big Prof: Just call me Big Prof or Sylvester, drop the formality

Chioma: (Smiles) Ok, if you say so, but I have to give you that respect as my lecturer

Big Prof: Don’t act like we were not friends before I started lecturing in your school. For goodness sake
Chioma, what came over you, what destroy that friendship we had? You suddenly started snubbing me, mocking me anytime you get the chance, and whereas you are no more the chatty and respectful type that I know you to be. What’s wrong, what is my offence?

Chioma: (Sighs heavily) you did nothing wrong, but you can’t just expect me to be chatting with you the way I used to. You are now my lecturer, there should be some space.

Big Prof: Some space? Because I’m your lecturer; babe that’s not a genuine reason. I, becoming your lecturer don’t mean that we shouldn’t be friends. More is added to it, there is something you are not telling me

Chioma: Sylvester i….

Big Prof: Chioma I love you and you know that, why are you pretending

Chioma: I’m not pretending (She snapped) I’m just,,,,

Big Prof: You are just what?

Chioma: Syl…come on, you can’t just throw myself at you without knowing your true intention

Big Prof: You knew my intention Chi.. I have shown it in every way. You just choose to ignore me

Chioma: (Angry) Sylvester, I don’t know why you are saying this, but please I will like to be alone

Big Prof: Are you kicking my out

Chioma: (sighs frustratingly) that’s not what I mean, but please…

Big Prof: No no no…it’s fine…I’m leaving, but just have it at the back of your mind that I will always love you. And if you need someone to talk to, you know my room

(He said and went out of the room. Chioma dropped on her bed as he left. He was right; she actually changed, not because of the lecturer and student stuff, but because of desperation. She needed money and Sylvester couldn’t afford that amount at that time. She had no choice but to sell herself to that old man, just for him to pay her school fees. She defiled her good self, and abstained from Syl, knowing full well that he loves her. She feels like a slut that doesn’t deserve a guy like him, she feels like Syl will hate her if he finds her about her slutty doings this day. Tears rolled down her eyes as she remembered his word confessing his love for her. There came another knock on the door, drifting her from her thought. She hesitated before going to open it.)

Chioma: Mtchewwww (She hissed and tried closing it back, but Oga landlord managed to force himself in) Oga landlord, what is it now, why are you in my room

Oga Landlord: Ahnaah, I should be asking you what Big Prof…that stupid boy…was doing in your room

Chioma: Well as you can see, big Prof is not here. What do you want (She huffs)

Oga Landlord: Heiiheei, don’t shout at me joor, ahnahn kilode (What is it) (Chioma hissed again)
Ok fine.. I saw that Big Prof, coming out of this room…hope it is not what I am thinking

Chioma: And what are you thinking

Oga Landlord: What do you think I will be thinking, or do you think that I am a small pikin. I know what children of nowadays used to do now…hope he did not shine your congo sha

Chioma: Which congo ehn, which congo…you sef…shey you no dey shine other girls congo….ohh, or you think I do not know that you are also fucking Baby Sussi

Oga Landlord: (trying to cover her mouth, preventing her from talking loudly) Talk small small naa, do you want to bring down this building with your voice? Errmmm, about Baby Sussi, that was before….since the day I found you..ahan ahan…I did not touch anybody…not even my wife..you are the only one, my baby chichi (he smiles trying to hold her to himself, but she pushed him)

Chioma: Woo… Oga Landlord, stop it, stop

Oga Landlord: Ahn aha, wait o…chi baby..don’t tell me that you are rejecting me now

Chioma: Exactly Oga landlord, I am tried

Oga Landlord: tired of what

Chioma: Tired of all the rubbish that we have been doing…I don’t want to continue. You have a wife and even a daughter of my age, i can’t do this any longer. We are both committing fornication, and God is against it…whereas I just found someone I love so much, and I am not ready to cheat on him (She spat)

Oga Landlord: Shut up joor, look at her mouth…yann yann yaaan (Mockingly mimicking her) So you do not know that what we were doing is a sin when I was giving you that money, you did not know that it is a sin the day I bought you that phone, furnished your room and even tell you to stop paying house rent.

Now that Big Prof has come into your life, you now know that I am an old man abi…you now know that I have a wife and a daughter of your age, hmm…haahaaahaa (laughs) ok now…we shall see. And as for that Big Prof that want to eat from where his fathers are eating, he will also see me

(He snaps his finger and left. Chioma busted into tears as he left…she is indeed a slut, she thought, and cursed herself for deciding to follow that wrong path just because of money. Will she ever get to come out of it…will Sylvester take her back and like her the way he used to before….All these thought filled her mind, as she prays she finds a solution)

To be continued
Please try to comment if you are following...
I want to know my readers.. thanks

Love y'all 💞

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Water Strike- A Comedy (18+) by HawkToBar(m): 3:13pm On Feb 22, 2023
grin
Re: Water Strike- A Comedy (18+) by Dybala11(m): 10:41pm On Feb 22, 2023
Hmm, Fuji house of comedy. 😂😂
Re: Water Strike- A Comedy (18+) by VickieDora(f): 11:17am On Feb 23, 2023
Episode 11
(Fine babe)
(The guys were present in their room, except douglas who was the only one that had lecture that day. James and segun were on their phones going through chats and post, while Emeka was busy studying a past question. Douglas barged into the room immediately, without knocking, causing them to jerk up in fear)

James: (Standing on the bed) Guy..what’s the meaning of this now, why did you barged in like that

Douglas: (Panting like a dog) Thank you Jesus (Getting on his knees) thank you, my Lord Jesus

Segun: (having a puzzled look) what is it, why are you thanking Jesus suddenly, you that doesn’t know the different between Jesus and God

Emeka: Maybe he won a lottery

James: At least that will be better news; douglas is a dog you know

Douglas: Guys the lord is good. Hmmm, this miracle is more than winning a lottery…it is more than it ooo

James: Oya tell us, we are listening

Douglas: Guess what guys

Emeka: (Hissed) Mtcheew, just tell us and stop asking us to guess joor (he muttered flipping the pages of the book in his hand)

Douglas: (Clears his throat and smiles) humhummm, I met the fine babe in school today
(The three guys hissed loudly and went back to their former position, leaving him surprised) Hanahan, guys wait now…wait…and hear the good news first before hissing

James: Which good news is that one, which good news? We all need money here, and you are talking about one babe….wooo shut up joor

Segun: You even have time to listen to this one…this panla fish

James: Abi oo (They mocked, and Douglas glance at himself for confirmation, as Emeka laughs his lungs out)

Emeka: Guys , Guys, let give him a chance to speak…at least something good might come out of his story

James: I pray oo, ok continue douglas, we are listening

Douglas: Thank you jare, my guy (he said, referring to Emeka) as I was saying, I asked this babe out..and she accepted…….!!!!! (He screamed in glee)

James: So?

Douglas: So?? What do you mean by that question?

Segun: Guy, shey you get sense at all, what concern us with the babe that accepted your proposal…I mean

Douglas: Hey heee…don’t tell me that one oo, don’t you use to tell us about your babes too. Anyway, to cut the long story short, she will be coming here today…and you know (he winks)

Emeka: Wai….wait..don’t tell me that you wanna…you know…sleep with her

Douglas: Of course..bro..but we don’t use that language “sleep with her” I want to gbense her…you know…give her my styles

Segun: Which styles…which stupid styles?

James: Styles apart….which room do you want to use to perform those styles

Douglas: which room? What sort of question is that one….here of course

Emeka: Are you serious?? (He furrowed his brows)

Douglas: (Mimicking his voice) I’m damn serious bro

(They continued to argue about him using the room or not, when a knock came on the door)

Douglas: Shhhh, I think she is here…you guys should comport yourselves

Emeka: What!!!! (He whispered)

(Going to open the door)

Douglas: Oh my baby….welcome…come in come in (he ushered her in, as the guys frown)

Rose: Hi….(She smiles and winked at the guys who mumbled a response)

Douglas: Babe….have your seat…erm meet my friends…erm James, Emeka and Segun. Guys meet Rose, my one and only sweet heart (He smiles, while she chuckles. The guys fake a smile as to not to seem bad. They immediately frown and cast glares at Douglas when she is not looking)

Rose: Wow…doug you gat cute friends with good names (she smiles and pecked his cheek, he laughs hard. The guys also laugh, but mockingly)

Douglas: Erm, babe..let me see my friends off, they were about going before you came (He muttered and winked at the guys, giving them a signal; which they were reluctant to obey at first, but later changed their mind after a pleading look from him)

James: Ye…sss, we were about leaving…errmm take good care of yourself…our wife (James smiled and left with segun and emeka)

Rose: Phew (she breathed out) baby??

Douglas: Yes darling

Rose: errm, now that they are gone, so can we start business (She winks, while he blushes)

Douglas: Sure…who won’t wanna taste a sweetie pie like you?

(She kissed him before he could complete his sentence, as he reciprocated, sucking the bottom of her lips. The kiss was soft at first but later become rough and intense, they wanted more from each other. She wasted no time to unbutton his shirt, as he delves his hand into her blouse, handling her soft bre@st. She moans loudly and took of her blouse completely, reaching for his belt and unbuckled it. He sucked hardly on her bre@st, dragging off the short gown she was putting on, leaving her in only her panties.

The fire was burning in him, he needed to calm his demon, and she wants to satisfy her urge…they were so engross in the love making, that they forgot to use protection. She succeeded in giving him a BJ sending his spirit to the life beyond. He couldn’t admit the fact that she was a professional Ashawo (prostitute).

Rose: Babe (she moans) I need you down there…fill me with what you have best (she said, dragging his head down to her laps. He licked her cl!t, sending spark fire into her stomach

Douglas: F**k (he muttered, enjoying the moment, but her sudden moan turns him off. She wasn’t moaning the way she was at the start….her moan, was becoming like that of a village girl) Bae, were you the one that moaned now?

Rose: Yes ooo yes, continue…haaaa, just continue (She said, in her original voice, she has been faking it all along but his shrug it off. Perhaps she is tired, he thought)

*Outside the room**
~In the compound~

Emeka: Guys; are we just gonna stay out here till he is through, I have notes to read oo

Segun: Abi na, abi if you are chopping pepper soup, would you want someone to be watching you?

Emeka: Not that jare…he should just be fast ooo, ahh, I can’t take it any longer oo

James: Let’s just be patient, I’m even feeling sleepy

Two hours later**

(Rose and Douglas slept off after their make out…he turned on the bed, and felt something cold. He moved his hands closer and noticed it was just close to rose. He opened his eyes slowly to see what is wet on the bed, hope it’s not what he is thinking, he thought. Lifting her body up a little, he noticed a big mark of Kampala drawing on the bed)

Douglas: Jesus…what is this…wait…how did water get to the bed (He smelt it, and the odour that came into his nostril gave his a five sec headache) Haargh, piss (Urine) (Waking her up) Rose…rose..wake up (he whispered)

Rose: (Mumbling drowsily) Uhmm, what is it, stop disturbing my sleep

Douglas: Wake up joor, look at this…what is this…tell me

Rose: Ahhahh, what sort of question is that…this is wee wee of course

Douglas: Ahhaaaa, wee wee, urine….you urinated on my bed

Rose: Come on, is it not your bed…ahnn…sebi you said that you love me….ehn take it as a lovely gift…sorry for that anyway…I think I overslept…

Douglas: What overslept…how do you expect me to dry this….how…oh Jesus.. What is all this (he panicked) (She stood up from the bed, and went towards the bag she brought along. Right in front of him, she changed into a new and dry cloth and folded the wet one into the nylon, squeezing it into the bag. Douglas, stared at her with his mouth widely opened)

Douglas: So you actually prepared for this

Rose: I go along with dry clothes in case of necessity, goodbye…love you (she said, and left without waiting for a reply)

Douglas: Haaa, rose…come here…wait…haaa jesuss oooo, what will this guys say now, if they enter this room and meet the bed wet and this awful smell…oh God. Which kain girl I go carry like this….pesin no fit see better lady again carry…na so so piss this one go dey piss for husband house .
To be continued
Love y'all 💞

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Water Strike- A Comedy (18+) by VickieDora(f): 11:18am On Feb 23, 2023
Please if you are following ...drop a comment..
Re: Water Strike- A Comedy (18+) by VickieDora(f): 11:19am On Feb 23, 2023
Episode 11
(Fine babe)
(The guys were present in their room, except douglas who was the only one that had lecture that day. James and segun were on their phones going through chats and post, while Emeka was busy studying a past question. Douglas barged into the room immediately, without knocking, causing them to jerk up in fear)

James: (Standing on the bed) Guy..what’s the meaning of this now, why did you barged in like that

Douglas: (Panting like a dog) Thank you Jesus (Getting on his knees) thank you, my Lord Jesus

Segun: (having a puzzled look) what is it, why are you thanking Jesus suddenly, you that doesn’t know the different between Jesus and God

Emeka: Maybe he won a lottery

James: At least that will be better news; douglas is a dog you know

Douglas: Guys the lord is good. Hmmm, this miracle is more than winning a lottery…it is more than it ooo

James: Oya tell us, we are listening

Douglas: Guess what guys

Emeka: (Hissed) Mtcheew, just tell us and stop asking us to guess joor (he muttered flipping the pages of the book in his hand)

Douglas: (Clears his throat and smiles) humhummm, I met the fine babe in school today
(The three guys hissed loudly and went back to their former position, leaving him surprised) Hanahan, guys wait now…wait…and hear the good news first before hissing

James: Which good news is that one, which good news? We all need money here, and you are talking about one babe….wooo shut up joor

Segun: You even have time to listen to this one…this panla fish

James: Abi oo (They mocked, and Douglas glance at himself for confirmation, as Emeka laughs his lungs out)

Emeka: Guys , Guys, let give him a chance to speak…at least something good might come out of his story

James: I pray oo, ok continue douglas, we are listening

Douglas: Thank you jare, my guy (he said, referring to Emeka) as I was saying, I asked this babe out..and she accepted…….!!!!! (He screamed in glee)

James: So?

Douglas: So?? What do you mean by that question?

Segun: Guy, shey you get sense at all, what concern us with the babe that accepted your proposal…I mean

Douglas: Hey heee…don’t tell me that one oo, don’t you use to tell us about your babes too. Anyway, to cut the long story short, she will be coming here today…and you know (he winks)

Emeka: Wai….wait..don’t tell me that you wanna…you know…sleep with her

Douglas: Of course..bro..but we don’t use that language “sleep with her” I want to gbense her…you know…give her my styles

Segun: Which styles…which stupid styles?

James: Styles apart….which room do you want to use to perform those styles

Douglas: which room? What sort of question is that one….here of course

Emeka: Are you serious?? (He furrowed his brows)

Douglas: (Mimicking his voice) I’m damn serious bro

(They continued to argue about him using the room or not, when a knock came on the door)

Douglas: Shhhh, I think she is here…you guys should comport yourselves

Emeka: What!!!! (He whispered)

(Going to open the door)

Douglas: Oh my baby….welcome…come in come in (he ushered her in, as the guys frown)

Rose: Hi….(She smiles and winked at the guys who mumbled a response)

Douglas: Babe….have your seat…erm meet my friends…erm James, Emeka and Segun. Guys meet Rose, my one and only sweet heart (He smiles, while she chuckles. The guys fake a smile as to not to seem bad. They immediately frown and cast glares at Douglas when she is not looking)

Rose: Wow…doug you gat cute friends with good names (she smiles and pecked his cheek, he laughs hard. The guys also laugh, but mockingly)

Douglas: Erm, babe..let me see my friends off, they were about going before you came (He muttered and winked at the guys, giving them a signal; which they were reluctant to obey at first, but later changed their mind after a pleading look from him)

James: Ye…sss, we were about leaving…errmm take good care of yourself…our wife (James smiled and left with segun and emeka)

Rose: Phew (she breathed out) baby??

Douglas: Yes darling

Rose: errm, now that they are gone, so can we start business (She winks, while he blushes)

Douglas: Sure…who won’t wanna taste a sweetie pie like you?

(She kissed him before he could complete his sentence, as he reciprocated, sucking the bottom of her lips. The kiss was soft at first but later become rough and intense, they wanted more from each other. She wasted no time to unbutton his shirt, as he delves his hand into her blouse, handling her soft bre@st. She moans loudly and took of her blouse completely, reaching for his belt and unbuckled it. He sucked hardly on her bre@st, dragging off the short gown she was putting on, leaving her in only her panties.

The fire was burning in him, he needed to calm his demon, and she wants to satisfy her urge…they were so engross in the love making, that they forgot to use protection. She succeeded in giving him a BJ sending his spirit to the life beyond. He couldn’t admit the fact that she was a professional Ashawo (prostitute).

Rose: Babe (she moans) I need you down there…fill me with what you have best (she said, dragging his head down to her laps. He licked her cl!t, sending spark fire into her stomach

Douglas: F**k (he muttered, enjoying the moment, but her sudden moan turns him off. She wasn’t moaning the way she was at the start….her moan, was becoming like that of a village girl) Bae, were you the one that moaned now?

Rose: Yes ooo yes, continue…haaaa, just continue (She said, in her original voice, she has been faking it all along but his shrug it off. Perhaps she is tired, he thought)

*Outside the room**
~In the compound~

Emeka: Guys; are we just gonna stay out here till he is through, I have notes to read oo

Segun: Abi na, abi if you are chopping pepper soup, would you want someone to be watching you?

Emeka: Not that jare…he should just be fast ooo, ahh, I can’t take it any longer oo

James: Let’s just be patient, I’m even feeling sleepy

Two hours later**

(Rose and Douglas slept off after their make out…he turned on the bed, and felt something cold. He moved his hands closer and noticed it was just close to rose. He opened his eyes slowly to see what is wet on the bed, hope it’s not what he is thinking, he thought. Lifting her body up a little, he noticed a big mark of Kampala drawing on the bed)

Douglas: Jesus…what is this…wait…how did water get to the bed (He smelt it, and the odour that came into his nostril gave his a five sec headache) Haargh, piss (Urine) (Waking her up) Rose…rose..wake up (he whispered)

Rose: (Mumbling drowsily) Uhmm, what is it, stop disturbing my sleep

Douglas: Wake up joor, look at this…what is this…tell me

Rose: Ahhahh, what sort of question is that…this is wee wee of course

Douglas: Ahhaaaa, wee wee, urine….you urinated on my bed

Rose: Come on, is it not your bed…ahnn…sebi you said that you love me….ehn take it as a lovely gift…sorry for that anyway…I think I overslept…

Douglas: What overslept…how do you expect me to dry this….how…oh Jesus.. What is all this (he panicked) (She stood up from the bed, and went towards the bag she brought along. Right in front of him, she changed into a new and dry cloth and folded the wet one into the nylon, squeezing it into the bag. Douglas, stared at her with his mouth widely opened)

Douglas: So you actually prepared for this

Rose: I go along with dry clothes in case of necessity, goodbye…love you (she said, and left without waiting for a reply)

Douglas: Haaa, rose…come here…wait…haaa jesuss oooo, what will this guys say now, if they enter this room and meet the bed wet and this awful smell…oh God. Which kain girl I go carry like this….pesin no fit see better lady again carry…na so so piss this one go dey piss for husband house ooo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Episode 12
(Sleeping Pills)

(The guys rushed into the room immediately they sighted Rose coming outside. They met Douglas a bit uneasy but he pretends to be ok. He already changed the bed cover but the bed beneath us still wet, as it will only stain the new cover, when being slept on.
But the odour from the urine circulated the whole room, and he intended using a perfume to clear away the odour, but it made it worse)

James: (opening the door) bros, game don finish?

Douglas: (smiling wearily) ABI o

Emeka: But why is this....(Going to open the window) why is this place smelling like this, haahh

Segun: (drowsily) woo, I want to sleep, haaa...for good two hours ...wetin una dey do since

Douglas: erm....(scratching the back of his neck) we just...you know..(feeling uneasy, sweating profusely). (Segun tried to lie down, but he prevented him from doing so)

Segun: Guy, wetin na….i want to sleep (Yanking his hand off)

Douglas: Sleep on Emeka’s bed na

Emeka: Which bed, I also wanna sleep and James is sleeping also. So do you expect the three of us to be on this small bed. What happened to that one, oh that’s the one you gbense her on …abi? (Emeka grinned, douglas faked a smile)

Douglas: Not really, it’s just that…

James: Just that what, you have already changed the bed sheet….ehenehhn…let him sleep naa

Segun: (Pushed Douglas off and tried lying down but got restricted again. They both struggled with each other and eventually drag off the bed sheet.)

Emeka: Chineke mehhhee..heei…., Douglas….what is this

James: Haaahaa, no wonder the room is smelling like this…is this sweat or what…(Feeling the wetness of the bed with his palm)

Segun: Na piss be this naa

Emeka: So that girl urinated on the bed, haahaa, I can’t stop laughing (Mimicking Douglas) “My one and only sweet heart”

Doulas: like seriously guys I don’t know what happened, she told me that it was because she overslept…as in…haa…I’m still surprise oo

Segun: (Staring mockingly at him) how would you know, when you don’t check well before making a move, hope you used protection sha..if she can wee-wee, then she will have a VKKGHANISHIN virus ooo

Douglas: (Popped put his eyes, heaving ruefully) Hei..hei..ewoooo

Segun: haahaaaha

James: so you did not… (Douglas nodded, pouting)

Emeka: (Shakes his head) you are a fool, I’m sorry to say

James: wait….wait, enough of all this, who will dry the foam and how are we gonna do it…because na piss be dis oo, and we no get small pikin for this room..

Segun: Well Douglas will take it outside and sun it na, abi no be em babe piss on top

Douglas: (Glaring at segun) Which douglas…I can’t take it outside….do you want them to think that I am the one that piss.

James: So who do you suggest will take the bed outside, because I don’t get your point here?

Douglas: hmmm…well I have a plan (He smiled, as they all stare at him, having this questioning look)

Douglas: Ahn ahn…sade sade…you are looking cute today ooo (He praises her, and she laughs heartedly. They manage to convince Sade to come to their room, tricking her with a perfect snack and drink. They plan on giving her a sleeping pill so that she can sleep on the bed, and they will manipulate everyone to believe she urinated on the bed. Everyone will actually believe that story, because they know Sade to be a very dirty teenager; although she doesn’t bed-wet, but her dirtiness alone can send someone to hell. Everything was planned by Douglas, and the others decided to help him, just to clear the shame of carrying a wet bed outside)

Sade: Ahhnaahhn…I am fine before naw (She smiled, drinking from her cup of already drugged drink)

Douglas: sure sure….heehaah (Laughing wearily. After some minutes, he stared at her finishing the contents but wasn’t drowsing. Surprised, he casted a glance at the boys who were also confused. The pill was supposed to work with few seconds, but this is up to 10 mins now….or is it fake..They thought)

Ahnahn….erm sade…..don’t you use to sleep in the afternoon….

Sade: Haaa me kee ….sleep…assuming God did not create night…I would not even be sleeping at all (Taking the last sip of the drink) Even if I take thousand sleeping tablets, I will not still sleep. My eyes is very dry like this….I don’t use to sleep ooo

Douglas & the others: Jesusss….pokoyooooo

Douglas: (getting up from the bed he was sitting one, as he moved aggressively towards her) No no no no……you must sleep ooo, haa..you must sleep

Sade: Sleep as how…wetin happen…kilode

James: He said that you should sleep

Sade: (Liking her hands) why should I sleep

Douglas: You can’t finish eating this big doughnut, gala and soft drinks without sleeping. Do you know how much I bought them, abi you no know wetin life dey talk for lagos…you want to spoil my plan…sleep ooo, you better sleep

Emeka: Guy…I think you should leave her first…let’s wait more…or perhaps dry it yourself

Segun: that one is another long journey

Sade: Ernmmmm, before you continue…I want to pupuu, where is the toilet….(She farts)

Douglas: haaaaa,,,,,,,which kain mess be this….you are not (fans his nose) you are not going anywhere….haaa (He pounced on her and forced he to lie on the bed)

Sade: haaaa e gba mi oooo (Help me ooo) leave me alone…leave me alone

Emeka: Guy, leave her…do you want to kill her…is it by force to sleep

James: This guy is being childish…don’t let her mother come and meet……bang (the door opened as Iya Sade rushed in…..the guys heart skip a beat, as she stared at her daughter on their bed)

Iya Sade: haaaaaa e gba mi o (help me) Douglassssiii? Haaaaa

Douglas: I.. ermm…iya sade….you …I mean…don’t get me wrong..i was just..

Iya Sade: Just what…just what ooo douglas..you want to rape my daughter

Douglas: haaaa…noooo

James: No it’s not like that …..he was just

Iya sade: (loosen and re-tired her wrapper) haaa…all of you want to rape my sixteen year old daughter….four on one

Emeke: Haaaaaaa iya sade….haa I do not know anything about this oooo..oh God…douglas can you see what you have put us into now

Iya sade: I will make sure I deal with all of you….haa..ogun go kill you oooo…(holding her duaghter’s hand) I said it…I said it….i was calling…sade sade my daughter where are you..but I did not see her..i check everywhere in this compound, then I naa say I should come here….then…I meet you this idiot on top of her….you want to disvirgin her abi…..don’t you know that she is a virgin

Segun: heeeiiiii….virgin indeed (He mumbled, laughing inwardly)

Douglas: (on his kneels) iya sade please…we will explain everything…to you..but it is not what you think….abeg…don’t call ogun for us..

Iya Sade: (Laughs hieratically, as she takes a seat on the bed) you see that explanation…you will explain it to me today….i must hear everything…all else….i will remove all your kolosss

James & Segun: (Grabbing their trousers) heeeiiiiiaaa

Emeka: I don done…oooooo, douglas….you better start talking.
To b continued...

Wahala dey oo🤣🤣.
Love y'all 💞

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Water Strike- A Comedy (18+) by VickieDora(f): 11:20am On Feb 23, 2023
You get more updates on my stories... follow me...let's do that quickly
Re: Water Strike- A Comedy (18+) by VickieDora(f): 9:09pm On Feb 24, 2023
Episode 13
(Mine)

A week later**

It's been a week now since the bed wetting incident happened. Douglas managed to escape Iya Sade's wrath, including the boys; but not without greasing her palm with a little change. They explained in details what really happened and were forgiven, although the news spread like a wild fire. Even the neighbours who doesn't live in the compound knows about Douglas bae, wetting their bed.

Everything came back to normal, and everyone became friendly again; except for one person, Oga landlord. He has been feeling uneasy for the past one week, due to the attitudes Chioma has been giving him. His mind is occupied with the thought of how he will deal with Big Prof. He thought of sending him packing, but suddenly remembered the amount of money he pays in a month. It seems huge compared to that of the others, and Big Prof pays a complete rent. Sending him away will only reduce his monthly income.

He kept on thinking of a better way to make him leave Chioma....hmmm couldn't get enough of her.

Landlord: hmmm....heii...hmmm (he shouted, nodding his head and tapping his feet loudly)

Landlady: (Rushing into the living room) haaaa, Oko mi (my husband) what is it...why did you shout like that

Landlord: hmmmnn, nnkan ti sele, something has happened oo (still shaking his head)

Landlady: (going to sit close to him on the couch) oya teell me, what is it...let's join heads together and solve it

Landlord: hmm, do you know that useless Big Prof ...that ...that. (He stammers)

Landlady: enehen what did he do

Landlord: can you imagine that he.....(He paused, and stared close at who he was speaking with, it was his wife. He has almost foolishly disclose the relationship he has with chioma to her, how stupid of him, he thought)

Landlady: (still waiting for him to speak) talk na

Landlord: ermmm...when (clears his throat) never mind....just forget about it

Landlady: Anhann..just like that...I should forget about it

Landlord: yes

Landlady: hmmmm...ok oo, your food is ready...come and eat. But are you sure that everything is ok..tell me now that you have the chance oo, so that I can also help

Landlord: (laughs) ahanhan, iyawo mi (my wife) nothing jare...hmmm all is well, don't worry. I was just angry before, but woo never mind

(Landlady stares at him for a while before going in. She kept on wondering what was wrong with her husband, but decided to shrug it off; perhaps he didn't want her to know about it, she thought)

IN THE AFTERNOON**

Big Prof arrived home from his work place, tired and exhausted. The day's lecture was a bit hectic as the students almost frustrated his life, especially the females. Being a young lecturer isn't an easy thing, even most of his students are his age mate, and some are even older than him. It takes the grace of God for him to teach them without any bad complain.

Seriously famished, he went straight to the kitchen to cook something but found out that he is out of foodstuffs. He decided to take cereals before going to the grocery shop.

His mind flashed back to Chioma, when they were still close friends; she will make him lunch and he was grateful for that, but now, things changed. Since the day one enemy of progress came into their mist their relationship fell off; only God knows who that enemy is, he thought.)

Big Prof: It's been a week now since I approach to her, and she hasn't given me a reply. Hmm I will need to go check on her, I haven't seen her for a while now... (He thought)
(Getting out of his apartment, he met Oga landlord also on his way out. Smiling, he greeted him, but got no reply)

Big Prof: ahnahn oga landlord, I'm greeting you

Landlord: woo, just keep that greeting to yourself oo, do I look like I'm in the mood for that your greetings (he yelled)

Big Prof: (surprised) haah, sorry oo..hope no problem, this one that you are shouting at me like I owe you house rent... because I know that that's when you use to shout very well. But when I checked last I am not owing any rent, so why the shout

Landlord: oh so you have mouth to boast now abi, in my own house... because you dey pay house rent. Ok naa (he continues to walk on, but stop when Big Prof called him again)

Big Prof: But what is wrong ...ok just tell me, have I offended you in any way, let me amend my ways

Landlord: Yes oo, you have. Not even in any way but in many ways....you this omo buruku (wicked child) you want to be eating where your father's suppose to eat...you want to be competitive with your fathers.... don't t worry...e go dey follow you oo (he yelled and walk out, leaving Big Prof to gape in surprise)

Big Prof: what is even wrong with this man, I don't think he is normal..one minute he is nice, then he will later become a devil...hmm

(Later in the day, Big Prof went to check on Chioma. On getting to her room he heard some voices. It was chioma's voice with that of someone else, but the person seems to be speaking with low key, Seems like he doesn't want people to hear his voice. Chioma was vibrating as she yells, he stood closer to eavesdrop on their conversation.

Chioma: How many times will I tell you that I'm no longer interested...I am a changed from now...go back to your wife abeg

Landlord: hmmm, so you have grown wings ABI...haaargg you this small girl

Chioma: so now you know that I am a small girl ABI, but you want to go down with me...no I no go gree oo

Landlord: please now...ehenn if it's just small...small

Chioma: oga landlord, leave me alone ooooo

(On hearing the name, Big Prof decide to listen more, he couldn't believe all that he heard..why will Chioma stoop so low to meet with some like oga landlord, what did she see in him...what will make her go down with an old man like him...chioma wasn’t like this, he thought in disgust. Still feeling weird about everything, he left the door back to his room..that was when oga landlord's word came ringing in his ear... perhaps he actually found out that he likes chioma...and is jealous of them coming together...he might be the enemy of progress)

Big Prof: hmmm...I know what to do, well since oga landlord wants war in this compound, war then will he get...I will make sure that I free chioma from his grip....she will be mine...
Hmmm..prof in action
Love y'all 💞

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Water Strike- A Comedy (18+) by VickieDora(f): 9:10pm On Feb 24, 2023
Please guys your comments are needed
Re: Water Strike- A Comedy (18+) by Dybala11(m): 12:54pm On Feb 25, 2023
VickieDora:
Oya now Mr OP.
Re: Water Strike- A Comedy (18+) by Dybala11(m): 1:03pm On Feb 25, 2023
VickieDora:
Please guys your comments are needed
Following gently to see how the drama between young prof and Oga landlord will go. 😂😂😂😂
Re: Water Strike- A Comedy (18+) by VickieDora(f): 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
Episode 14

Sunday morning**

James: Oya Oya let's be fast...I don't want to go late to church oo..you guys should dress fast na (he yelled checking his wrist watch)

Emeka: I'm done already, just remains those two. They are two slow... especially segun

James: Only God will deliver them...we are going to oga landlord's church today... remember that he invited us for a program

Emeka: (nodded) oh yes ...but what's the program all about na...hope it's not one program that will delay us oo

James: I don't really know Sha....but I think it is child dedication...I overheard iya sade talking about it..

Emeka: Hmm this one that you agree to go to Oga landlord church sha...I thought you hate his church

James: I have not been there before...I just don't like the way he does things...so I believe it to be his churchy character..but the main reason why I'm going there is because of the food they will share....you know na

Emeka: haaaa...it's true ooo..they use to share food during dedication

Douglas: (rushing into the room) Are you guys set...emeka, what of the poly bag?

Emeka: which poly bag

Douglas: Don't you know that we are going for dedication, do you want their remaining food to waste

Emeka: And how did you know that their food will remain

Douglas: woo, forget about that one jare....all I know is that we must come back home with a lot of food...we will tell them that Oga landlord invited us...so they will entertain us well...you know that he is an elder in his church..so they will surely honour his invitees

Emeka: (grumbling inaudibly) well don't like that kind of thing oo, it will make us look like we came there for the food

James: what are we going there for in the first place..is it not for the food..

Emeka: henn I know but....

James: (handling him the bag) no buts....take this poly bag....squeeze it inside your Bible or pocket...oya let's go

Emeka: what about segun

Douglas: That one want to give birth in the bathroom

James: leave him....he will meet us in the church..

~~~

(On getting to the church...they met the pastor leading fervent prayers, the hot and loud sound coming from the speakers could perhaps shake the bottom of Lucifer. Even the choir ministers were not left out, they were putting on baggy gowns like people going for a witch meeting, singing like pregnant elephant.
One could go deaf immediately, hearing the unrhythmic sounds coming out from the keyboard....but hunger didn't stop the guys from retreating to their normal church...they decided to go further into the church...like responsible people)

Emeka: Wait a minute...is this a church..or a carnival shrine (he muttered in disgust)

Douglas: This one pass shrine ooo, wait wait ...no be that woman dem say e be winch...wetin e dey find for choir (he pointed to a certain woman among the choir members)

James: (hitting his hand down) stop pointing at someone, can't you see that the pastor is staring at us...

Pastor: (Glaring hard at them, as they took their respective seat...not minding the prayer section) you!!!!!! You that boy...with chain

Douglas: (looks at his back...around..and back to the pastor) wait who that man dey follow talk

James: go outside na...he is talking to you

Douglas: ehnn....this one that is staring at me like he want to devour me...this their pastor sef ehnnn....ah...make I no talk (he muttered and move to the front, as all eyes fell on him)

Pastor: (speaks in a different tongue) my brother.....the devil is by your side

Douglas: (staring around) ahn but I can't see it

Pastor: yessss...yesss because you don't have a spiritual eyes....you are so occupied with so many things...

Douglas: hmmm ok like what

Pastor: hmmmm (speaks in tongue) game and women...I can see it in you...the last girl you slept with has taken away your destiny...

Douglas: ewwooooo....rose... what else

Pastor: she has made you her slave.....you need to be delivered....guys e mu egba yen wa (guys bring me that cane)

Douglas: wait wait....what is that cane for

Pastor: I want to deliver you from that bondage....I will tell the prayer band to flog it out of you

Emeka: wait are they for real.....are we gonna stay here and watch them flog him...I thought we are here for food

Segun: let's wait and see.....

(Staring at the prayer band, he sighted iya sade... landlady..and even landlord was among them, holding the pankere cane firmly ready to strike)

Douglas: haaa...witches in prayer band... (Facing the pastor) haaa..pastor..don’t worry, I like the bondage....don't deliver me

Pastor: Noo you cannot enter my church and go back the same way....even your friends are not omitted......guys go and catch them...bring them..here

(Five hefty men...want further and grab the three...they were brought forward... struggling to free their grip, but the men were far more stronger

Segun: Oga landlord...heeii..oga landlord..don't flog me...ahnahn..kini gbogbo eleyi na (what's all this) I will scatter this church ooooo...leave me alone

Pastor: That is the evil spirit speaking... Oya flog it out of him

Landlady: Haaa..this segun...hmm..em possess well well o, I will handle him....gbe soke joor...je kin noor daa daa.. (raise him up..let me flog him well)

Segun: what's all this naa...James...I thought you said...haaaaaahhhaaa... landlady..has.haa.yeee..yee

Pastor: flog them very well...we cast out you demons...we cast out you spirits

Douglas: haaa...pastor. God go punish your mama....God punish you....which demon...abi na you be the demon

Emeka: you people should leave me alone oo.....what sort of prayer band is this one na...na cane they dey use deliver person...

Few minutes later...the guys crawled to their seat...they weren't allowed to go out until the service finish....after the main service..the child dedication started and everyone of them were eagarly waiting for when it will end......

Time for the food to be shared***

The servers purposely ignored the guys and went to give other people food...they passed them like they were invisible... Douglas was provoked and almost stopped one but was restricted by James

Douglas: what is it naa..after all the floggings we received..won't they na give us food

James: Just be patient...let's see how this end

After they all finished serving..they got none..oga landlord came to meet them smiling in his agbada attire

Landlord: ahhhahha...my honourable tenant, the Lord is good. i believe you are all delivered from the demonic demons... You know na

Segun: (frowning angrily...he felt like strangling him) mtchewww...yes we are delivered ....but where is our food

Douglas: Yes..where is it...we can't just receive that beating for nothing

Landlord: shut up..we don't call it beatings...we call it deliverance by force...anyway....let me see if there is still food....ermmm. Seyi....seyi ...oooo...get this guy's here that food (he winks at her..and she immediately got his point)

Seyi: ok my elder...(She bow and left)
On getting home...the boys hurriedly pull off their clothes ready to devour the food, they were given only one take away, which is barely enough for them...but they had no choice but to leave with it

James: hmmmm oga landlord has really stepped on our toes..

Douglas: mtchew..are you just knowing...I'm ready for him this time...

Emeka: I can't stop believe this

Segun: well as for me...hmm...I will teach him a lesson he will never forget in his life...it will be among the history of this compound.... especially that his wife

James: Only God knows what we did to him that made him invite us to that devilish church of his....look at the time we are coming back....5: 00 since 7: 00 in the morning...at the end of the day...he gave us beatings and one take away...his own will soon come....
Tbc
Oga landlord don suffer them...🤣🤣. Let's wait for oga landlord's own oo

Love y'all 💞

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Water Strike- A Comedy (18+) by VickieDora(f): 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
Ok guys...I'm back now. I should have posted all this while...but this topic suddenly went missing..not until I made a report today.
I'm gonna post more chapters while you do your best by commenting.
10 comments to get the next chapter. Let keep to the deal...while I keep to mine. Remember to share with your friends...don't be selfish by reading alone
Also remember to follow me... thanks 😉
Re: Water Strike- A Comedy (18+) by Bam17(f): 4:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
Look who's here cheesy. Hello, love grin
Re: Water Strike- A Comedy (18+) by Bam17(f): 4:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
Can't say I've not missed NL. Good to have you here, Vicky. Lovely story kiss
Re: Water Strike- A Comedy (18+) by Bam17(f): 4:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
VickieDora:

Trust me, people are following. The comments are definitely going to come wink Don't stop writing. Will be following now we're on break.
Re: Water Strike- A Comedy (18+) by VickieDora(f): 6:29am On Feb 28, 2023
Thanks for the likes me shares Jessica...I'm grateful..God bless you
Bam17:

Trust me, people are following. The comments are definitely going to come wink Don't stop writing. Will be following now we're on break.
Re: Water Strike- A Comedy (18+) by VickieDora(f): 6:30am On Feb 28, 2023
Episode 16
(Assignment)

(Sylvester, popularly known as big Prof, sat in his office engross in whatever he was doing on his system. He heard a knock on the door)

Big Prof: Come in (still focused on the system, not sparing a glance at the fellow who came in. He heard someone spoke and raised his head to see who came in. It was Baby Sussi and his crush, chioma. They seem to be holding a document in their hands)

Baby Sussi: Big Prof……Prof the Prof (She hailed but got a warning glare from him, of which she got the message. Despite being a neighbour, he is still their lecturer, which she must respect) (She clears her throat and greeted properly) Good morning sir……..

Big Prof: Good morning (he replied coldly, his full attention on his system) how can I help you both
(Baby sussi nudge Chioma with her elbow, signaling her to speak. She seem lost in staring at Big Prof, that she forgot to even greet him)

Chioma: (Startled) Ermm,….g…ood morning sir….i…erm…we

Baby Sussi: (tapping her hand)

Chioma: What??

Baby Sussi: emmm…why you dey be paranoid naaa

Chioma: Paranoid as how?

(Big Prof stared at them almost laughing at baby sussi’s statement, he believe that Chioma is not free around him any longer)

Baby Sussi: …talk well na…which one be..i…erm…we (Mimicking Chioma)

Chioma: (Frowning) Shut up joor…Erm sir, we are here to submit the assignment you gave us

Big Prof: (Nodding) ok, you can drop it here… (he pointed at a table, at the extreme of the office. They dropped it and Chioma was about leaving when Baby Sussi holds her hand dragging her back to where they stood earlier)

Chioma: let’s go….what is it again (She whispered, twisting her face in grimace)

Baby Sussi: One more thing….wait…..Ermm Big Prof….sorry..i mean sir….

Big Prof: (Grunted) hunn, what is it.. (He snapped, facing them again)

Baby Sussi: Sir…it’s about the assignment oooo (She frown, Chioma furrowed her brows staring at her in surprise)

Big Prof: And…what about it… (he furrowed)

Baby Sussi: Ahh..that assignment is too tough oo, ahnahann…why you go dey give us assignment like that naaa….you wey be say you be our paddi

Big Prof: Sussi…english please (he warned, Chioma chuckled, earning a glare from Baby Sussi)

Baby Sussi: my name is Baby Sussi….. (She mumbled)

Big Prof: Whatever (He rolled his eyes) You have submitted the assignment already, so what else are you talking about

Baby Sussi: The thing is dat…me no do the assignment well well, chioma sef teach me small, if not…I will not even knowing what to doing inside it

Big Prof: Blood of jesus…I need to speak with your English lecturer (Chioma busted into laughter, but immediately composed herself, to avoid her wrath)

Baby Sussi: Bu..t why sir…

Big Prof: Because you are just getting worse day by day… I mean…well just forget about it….nothing can be done about your assignment, just leave

Baby Sussi: Nooo….something can be done ooo…haaa..noo…Big Prof..you cannot leave me ooo, haaa…I no wan fail this course ooo….i want to pass ooo, just give me mark…I will give anything you ask me to give you….see naa…everything dey kampe, both backyard and frontage…. (She twirl round for him to check her out) so you know naaa….ok ooo..chioma let us go (she winked)

Big Prof: (Staring irritably at her) baby sussi, you can go. I will sort things out myself…I don’t need your backyard and frontage….Chioma wait a sec

Chioma: Erm…sir I need to check….. (She paused when he gave her a glance) Ok sir…

Baby Sussi: why you want chioma to stay naa, we come together naa

Big Prof: Baby Sussi….go, she will join you later….in fact..take this file…I want you to hand it over to Mr. Clifford

Baby Sussi: (Frowning a little) Ok sir (she collected the document and stepped out)

(Turning to face Chioma, who stood before him, fiddling with her fingers, uneasy)

Big Prof: Have your sit (he gestured to the couch beside him)
(She gently obeyed and sat on it, with her face to the floor….she couldn’t look him straight in the eye; she wondered why she is feeling that way though)

Big Prof: Look at me (he ordered, which she did) How is going with Oga landlord, are you guys still quarrelling? (He asked sarcastically)

Chioma: (She frown, perplexed) What do you mean? I’m not having a riff with oga landlord

Big Prof: Don’t lie to me….i know you are keeping something from me… (Going to sit close to her, he held her hand) Chioma….please come out clean…I know that you have passed through a lot, but….just tell me the truth..hmmm….did you go down with him…was he the one getting you all those flashy things and at the same time, fu*king your ass…..(he asked with a bit of anger rising inside of him)

Chioma: Erm sylve….

Big Prof: Hey…shhhh…just tell me…..

Chioma: y……es……ssss (She whispered, as a drop of tear rolled down her eyes) yes….i…i.. don’t know what came over me…but he do give me this signals, and later on came to me with his full agenda. He promised to give me what I needed and that was when I was having problem of school fee. He showed me the exact amount of money I needed and said he would only give it to me, if I agreed to go down with him. He even gave me more than I expected…I was so blinded by the money, that whenever he comes again, I will open up to him…it happens again and again…and I was even scared of the worse…

Big Prof: Jesus Christ…. (he mumbled, removing his hand from hers, slowly, but she grip it back with force, not letting go)

Chioma: Please syl, don’t hate me for this please…I did it out of ignorance…I love you okay,….but I find it hard admitting it…..everything I do tell you then was just an excuse….

Big Prof: (Bowing his head in shame) But why chioma…why that old man of all people…why..i mean…gosh…there are many young guys…out there…but…oga landlord…that man that doesn’t bath well…how do you even mange to…you know

Chioma: (Going closer to him) I’m sorry….okay.. I have given him my worse already, I have stooped meeting with him…although he threatened to throw me out of the house

Big Prof: He won’t do such thing, I bet you

Chioma: (She shrugs) well if you say so……I’m sorry for all that I have caused you (She pouted)

Big Prof: (smiled a little, and caress her cheek) It’s ok…..so about my…proposal…

Chioma: yes….i will date you…I don’t mind any longer..

Big Prof: (Smiling brightly, he kissed her hand, repeatedly) thank you so much…thanks…

(Chioma smiled brightly, as he hugs her….they broke the hug and he stares at her lips, which has been enticing him ever since she stepped into the office. She felt a bit uneasy at his stare, until he broke the silence)

Big Prof: I know you might not be expecting the now…but I just have to do it (he rushed his words)

Chioma: Wh.. (She almost said, when he slams his lips on hers, sucking the juicy part of her lips. She reciprocated, and flowed in the rhythm of the kiss…nibbling on his lower lips, while he went for the other, trying to gain access of which she gave. They kissed with passion and broke it, trying to catch their breath. He smiled softly, and caressed her cheek, before taking his former position)

(Outside the door stood Baby Sussi, who has been listening to their conversation all along, and caught a glimpse of their make out, through a small hole on the door of the office. She couldn’t believe all that she had heard)

Baby Sussi: Chineke meeeh, Abasi mbok, heeiii…so..Chioma and oga landlord..has been vaugarnising all this time…ehnehn, I said it….no wonder I’m seeing all those fine cloth she is wearing….so na oga landlord dey buy erm….he leave me, kon dey go meet Chioma. Heeii, so all this things can happen under my nose, and I no know…hmmmmm …..This life no balance……..ok naaa, we shall see (she snapped her fingers and left in anger)
Baby sussy wan start her own ooo
Lol
Love y'all 💞
Re: Water Strike- A Comedy (18+) by VickieDora(f): 6:32am On Feb 28, 2023
Sorry guys....I made a mistake in the post...16 came before 15..

So do well to go down and read 15 first before reading chapter 16... thanks
Re: Water Strike- A Comedy (18+) by VickieDora(f): 6:34am On Feb 28, 2023
Episode 15
Few days later ***
(Nose killer)

(Oga landlord, dressed in a well befitting attire; prepared to go to a landlords’ meeting of which he is expected to take part in as a senior landlord in that community. He checked himself well in the standing mirror in his room and smiled. Being a proud individual, he purposely decided to dress to kill, and make other landlords jealous.)

Landlady: (Entering into the room) Ahnaahn, oko mi (My husband), this one that you na dress like this, are you sure that it is landlord meeting you are going to

Landlord: (Laughs a little) My dear, you won’t understand…I need to look good naa, as the one to organize the meeting. You know that chairman is not around, so he said that I should take his place

Landlady: (helping him to adjust his agbada) Ehnehn, ok ooo, just make sure those women don’t eat you oooo, you are looking very fine ooo

Landlord: Was I not the most handsome man when you met me, I will always look handsome na

Landlady: (smiles in mockery) let me go and check what I put on the fire (she left afterward as oga landlord kept staring and smiling at himself)

(Along a quiet and lonely road; just few miles away from the meeting venue stood the guys behind an old worn out mud building. It’s been ages since people live in that area, so it became a short cut route to the main town; although not everyone passes there due to fear of robbers and some believes that ghost lives in that area, but that is just a superstitious story to Oga landlord.)

Emeka: Guys…we have been behind this house for ages, why is he not passing..i thought you said he will follow this route

Douglas: Yes now, just calm down..he will soon pass…perhaps he is talking with someone on the road..let’s just wait

James: Haa..haaa ( sniffs his nose, side wards)

Douglas: why the nose sound naa

James: The odour coming from that thing you are carrying is not from this earth oo, ahnaha, which kain smell be that naa (he said, referring to the wrapped object which Segun was holding)

Segun: Mthcchheeww, I really spent my time to cook it, so that by the time it lands on him he will not get himself

Emeka: Hmmm, are you sure it will not kill him sha, because the odour is already killing my nose oo (covering his nose)

Douglas: Shhhhh….guys guys he is coming…let’s move back a little (he whispered as they shifted to the back of the house and peeped to see their prey coming)

James: (Signaling segun) Are you ready (he whispered)

Segun: (nodded his head, with a smile)

James: Emeka, sharp guy….let the camera be clear ooo

Emeka: Sure (he winks)

James: Ok..you both will follow my command, at the count of three…let your aim be firm, and that camera should not be blur

(Oga Landlord kept walking towards their direction, oblivious of their presence. He kept singing a song in his dialect, praising himself for being a smart, handsome and rich landlord of all. He kept walking down the path with pride and a smile on his face; until he felt something cold splash on his face down to his cloth. Stunned, he turned to look at his shoulder but the odour that came from it sent him to hell for few minutes. A shiver ran down his spine for seconds, as he tried to gaze at his shoulder for the second time)

Oga Landlord: Haaaaaaa, yeeepaaaaariiiiiipaaaaaa….ki le le yii (what is this) ahhh, igbe….igbe ree….pupu..shit….for my cloth….someone throw shit on me….heeiiiee, what is all this ooo…hiiiieee. (He yelled, checking around to catch the culprit, but couldn’t find anything. He seem to be the only one present in that route; could it be the supposed ghost he has been hearing about…no ghost doesn’t puu puu, he thought and shrug it off, already shedding tears as he stared at his stained and smelling attire)

(Hiding in the secret place, the guys couldn’t contain their laughter, as Emeka made sure he recorded every bit of the event)

James: Continue to video him, let’s see what he will do

Douglas: He will have to go back (he smirked)

Oga landlord: (Staring ahead of him and at his back. He wondered what route he should follow) Should I go back or I should just continue, what is all this naa…I’m sure it will be one of those children that don’t have home training that did this.

Why will they be finding this entire bad thing to be funny? (He tried taking off his agbada to clean off the faeces on his face, when he sighted some of the landlord meeting officials coming towards his direction. He couldn’t hide again because they already saw him, and where walking closer.)

Oh Jesu…jesusss ehhnn…this people are already coming, what will I tell them that happened to my face now. (He thought, facing down in shame)

Mr. Koko (Secretary): (Opening his mouth in surprise) Ahnn ahhn….Oga landlord…is this you…abi I’m seeing someone else (he said turning to ask his fellows)

Iya Tunde (treasurer): Abi ooo, why the ahnahnn (fans her nose in disgust, and started coughing) hanahan…this shit get pepper ooooo….wetin happened naa..did you puuupuu and mistakenly throw it on yourself….

Oga Landlord: (glared angrily at her) mtcheew

Mr. Koko: well, we were on our way to your house oo, since we have been waiting for you and did not see you. So we decided to take this route being that it is a short cut…we did not expect to see you in this state…anyway, I have one agbo (herb) like that, it can stop purging…I will give you on my next visit…don’t try to puupuu on yourself again (he mockingly said…as everyone present busted into laughter)

Iya Tunde: Na waa ooooo, oga landlord, who wicked you like this….na this shit you wan take follow us, abi na house you go go…..wait ooo, how did it come on your body sef (She grinned)

Oga landlord: (Taking off his agbada, he cleans it off, as they all covered their nose, to avoid the fresh bad odour, which was arising. He hissed loudly, turning back to the direction of his house, not answering anyone who greeted him, neither did he spare his colleagues a glance as they called his name…..he was filled with rage, cursing the cause of this sudden embarrassment he received from his colleagues).

(On getting home, Landlady sighted him and noticed his expression)

Landlady: (surprised, sighting him from afar) Ahan ahnn, so early? Dem don close?
(She asked no one in particular, trying to go close to him, but the odour coming out of his body, blocked her nose for some seconds..) yeee yee…mo ku ooo, what is…haann (covering her nose, as Oga landlord stared angrily at her, walked pass her and went inside).

(Breathing out and in, fresh air) yeee, which kain smell be that one…ahnahnn…shey he fall inside gutter….abi na carnal

Bola: (Rushing to meet her mum, breathing heavily) Maami maami…..

Landlady: haaa. what is it…why are you breathing like this…

Bola: (Regaining her breathe) haaa, maami….baami (my father) is smelling ooo….i start to perceive the odour from far….far……, i see shit on his cloth…

Landlady: Gbe enu e soun joorrr (Shut up your mouth) Every time, shssiinshhsi, always talking…must you talk everything. Come on, go inside and help him clean that shit joor….later he will come and tell me how it get on his body

Bola: Me!!….help him…..anhanh…am I his wife…..woo I can’t come and kill myself oo. That shit smell wella wella oo. My nose is just resurrecting, you are his wife go and help him (She exit, without waiting to hear her mum’s word)

Landlady: Ahnnahnn…bola..bola..come back here oo…oh you have grown wings abi …ok….

The guy’s room**

(Laughing heartedly, they crawled into their room)
Segun: Ahhaaaahaahaa….haa, my rib..i swear…I can’t laugh enough

James: Abi oo, he thinks he is the only one that can do his own…we are more wiser that him

Douglas: And also smarter, he flogged us in his church..Making it well known that he did it, but we can’t just reveal ourselves…he will find the culprit tire he will not see

Emeka: This is technology age naa, he can’t beat the vibes..but wait oo guys….won’t he suspect us sha

Segun: He cannot…why would he..

James: But we also need to be careful, none of us should act like we know anything about it

Emeka: Then why did we decide to video it

Douglas: For future reference na……we can also use it to blackmail him….we are smart guys

Segun: Yess oo, if he tries any rubbish, we will just put it on line

James: sure thing bro…..

Douglas: This one that we did is season one, I have season two specially packaged for him

Emeka: Really?

Douglas: yes naaa…..hmmmmm,, I can’t forget what happened in his church that day…this is just the beginning…

Segun: Abi ooo, landlord or no landlord, he must leave this compound for us…..

Emeka: (sighs) hmm, hei, ok ooooo…but I’m exclude………

Segun &Douglas: We know that you will be excluded……

James: Don’t bother reminding them…….
Hmmmm.
Love y'all 💞

1 Like

Re: Water Strike- A Comedy (18+) by VickieDora(f): 10:03am On Mar 01, 2023
Please scroll up and read chapter 16, before this chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Episode 17
(New wife)
Three Months Later**

(Behind an uncompleted building, a young guy could be seen chatting earnestly with Bola, as they smuggled into each other’s body, enjoying the warmth it brings. He whispered some words into her ears, making her to blush hard, as she turned to face him).

Bola: Enhneh…Kingsley…are you sure about what you just said (She smiled)

Kingsley: (Nodding) Sure….i love you so much, and I won’t want you to be with any guy aside me…so what do you expect…I will want you to be my woman forever (He grinned, while she blushed again)..heeii, enough of the blushes

Bola: Hmmm, I pray you keep this promise, and I hope nothing comes in between this our love oo

Kingsley: I’m sure nothing will come in between us. For the past one month that we have been together now, I have this feelings that you are gonna be my one and only…I love you so much Bola (he cooed, and peck her lips making her go wild. She laughs and kissed him back, as they engage in a few minutes romance, sucking and handling their ass out. Few minutes later, they decide to call it a day and go their separate ways)

Bola: Kingsley, come on… it’s ok naaa…..we have kiss too much…my mother will know now that I sneaked out of the house…I need to go home now

Kingsley: Please naa…..just small, okay (He pleaded and slams his lips on hers again, but she quickly broke it off, making him groan) Fine….lets go home…but I’m gonna miss this your pretty face, when are we gonna see again (he licks his lips)

Bola: Hmmh…I don’t know oo, this one that my father is being extra strict with me these days…he doesn’t want me to even go out. He believes some guys will have their eyes on me…and I might fall into the trap of those yahoo boys…

Kingsley: (chuckles) What yahoo boys again?

Bola: Haa…I don’t know for him ooo, he said that many killing of young girls is going on now, and those yahoo boys are using them for ritual… he wants to protect me from them

Kingsley: By locking you in the house…not letting you to go out, mingle with friends and enjoy life….come on. That’s old school now…you are 20 for Christ sake, you have a right of your own

Bola: Hmmmm, does he even want to hear that one….he said that I am ripe for marriage and many suitors will soon start to come for me…(having a sad expression) that why I want you to keep your promise and come for me quickly before he sells me to someone else in marriage

Kingsley: God forbid, that can never happen….you will be mine alone Bola….don’t worry I will think about all that you have said…but we still need to meet again. I might die if I do not see you for days oo

Bola: Sweet heart, you will not die…don’t worry…my parent will be going for night vigil in that stupid church of theirs, a day after tomorrow. Don’t worry I will see you by then…we will have the whole night

Kingsley: (Smiling) ok…if you say so… (Hugs her for the last time) See yaa then (He smiled and peck her cheek. She quickly pushed him off in order not to go further. He saw her off the lonely road and went his own way)
Kingsley’s House**

(His Mother Susan, stood at the entrance of the door as she watch him approach the building)

Kingsley: (Bowing a little to greet her) Good evening ma, why are you at the door

Susan: (Hissing loudly) Kingsley..where are you coming from…heei….do you want to give me a heart attack…I have been looking for you ever since I arrived from the market…hehhhnn with all this bad things that is going on in this community

Kingsley: (Grumbling and frowning) Come on mum…I’m not a kid anymore, why worry about me….I’m 21 for goodness sake..i can watch over myself

Susan: Ehnn…(clapping her hands in mockery) really?? You can take care of yourself and you are still leaving under my roof, I am still giving you food to eat…abi?

Kingsley: (trying not to sound too rude) Mum, don’t get me wrong…I said I can watch over myself…I did not say I could take care of myself…..though I believe I can though.

Susan: Whatever…but when I checked last, your friend Ejike is not around…so who else did you go to visit

Kingsley: Oh God…(he breathed out in frustration) fine fine…mum..i went to see my other friend

Susan: Which other friend, hope it’s not the daughter of Oga landlord

Kingsley: Sure she is….who else

Susan: heeii, Kingsley has killed me ooo

Kingsley: Mum…what’s all this drama naa… I did not kill anybody oo (he mumbled and forced his way into the house, but his mother aggressively followed him)

Susan: Where are you going to heenn..haven’t I told you to stay away from her…why will you want to be with her…ain’t there other girls out there to date if you really want a girlfriend (She rolled her eyes, and place her hands on her waist, akimbo)

Kingsley: And why don’t you want me to be with her

Susan: heiii, look at your lips…ehnn…its even swollen…I’m sure that you guys must have fondled and dandled…where did you even meet this girl?

Kingsley: Well that doesn’t answer my question mum, but coming to where I met her. Well Bola was once my schoolmate in secondary school …though we were not close as at then. But since the day I met her about one month ago…we got interested in each other..and …you know (he shrug) I’m even thinking of taking things to the next level

Susan: (Placing her hand on her head) Next level kwaa, which next level…it seems like you don’t know what you are saying

Kingsley: Mum what has gotten over you..fine why is it that you don’t want us to be together…she is the girl I love mum…

Susan: well that’s because I’m about marrying her father (she snapped)

Kingsley: (Furrowing his brow) What!!!!!!!!

The Compound**

(Oga landlord pacing round his room, in deep thought)

Landlord: hmmm, heiiee…my wife will not take it easy on me if she hears this news ooo…..hmmm but what am I going to do…I have no choice but to tell her, and even do the needful…who doesn’t want a male child…hehnn..even at my old age…I still need one.

(Hissed a little) I don’t care..i will tell her…in fact let me hit the hammer on the nail now (he muttered and headed out of the room)
Landlady: Where are you coming from (She glared angrily at Bola, as she gently walks close to her, with a puppy face)

Bola: Erm…I …I (Scratching the nape of her neck)

Landlady: Answer me…….

Bola: I went to buy groundnut to drink garri since food is not yet ready and I’m really hungry…so I did not see groundnut in all this shops here….i naaa

Landlady: Gbe enu soun joor…..do you want to deceive me…ehnn…. (Mimicking her) “I went to buy groundnut…..yaaah naa” Stupid girl…you better tell me the truth now….

(Coming out of the house to meet his wife and daughter)

Landlord: what is going on here?

Landlady: (facing him) haa..it’s this your daughter oo..she left this house without telling anybody…now look at the time she is coming back

Landlord: han nahaa. Bola….

Bola: Baami….i went to buy groundnut and…iiii,….

Landlord: whoooo…that one is your own problem jare.. I have a very important issues that I want to discuss with the both of you…meet me in the parlor (he muttered and turned to leave but his wife stopped him)

Landlady: hanahaa, which important issue is that one again ooo

Landlord: we cannot discuss it out here..let’s go inside

Landlady: (gesturing towards Bola) oya oya, get up from there and let’s go inside jare…stupid girl…
(Bola grumbles a little and drags her legs inside)

(Looking at their faces from one to the other, as they watch him with a disturb mind…having this confuse look)

Landlady: You are just looking at us for the past five minutes now…talk what you want to talk naa

Bola: Abi oooo

Landlord: (clears his throat) hunhmm, well I have come to the decision and no going back. I am bringing in a new wife soon

Landlady: ehnnn…mi o gbo e oo (I can’t hear you oo)

Bola: New what Baami?

Landlord: You both heard me well,. I want you all to treat her well because she is already carrying my child

Landlady: Heeiii (holding her chest)

Bola: Ahhh, but baami, who is this woman naa…is maami not enough for you? (She frowns)

Landlord: shut that mouth up…well when Mama Kingsley comes here…just treat her well, I rest my case (he stood up to leave)

Bola: Ehnnnnn…mama wetin..kingsley..which kingsley…wait o baami, is it the mama kingsley we know

Landlord: of course (he drags his word)

Bola: haaa…no..noooo…this cannot happen ooo, haaa noo…Maami, are you hearing him
(She called her mum who was already crying profusely)

Landlady: haaaa Jamiu…..you are a wicked man….so my kini is not enough abi…you went to meet another woman outside… I will deal with you and that useless woman….(She snarled and went into her room, while bola followed behind, still in shock over what she just heard)
Tbc....
Hmm..oga landlord don enter one chance oo
Love y'all 💞
Re: Water Strike- A Comedy (18+) by VickieDora(f): 10:08am On Mar 01, 2023
You can also read my other story on the blog, titled: In Love With Two Brothers
Re: Water Strike- A Comedy (18+) by VickieDora(f): 8:52am On Mar 03, 2023
Episode 18
(The plan)

(Thinking deeply as she soliloquize to herself)

Landlady: haaa...so..jamiu can be this wicked ehnn...upon everything that I did for him...he still carry erm nash go meet another woman...hmmmm...hiiee...just because I could not give him a son....ehnnn but is it not what he put there that I will bring out ehnn..

Anyways...I will see as that mama Kingsley or whatever she calls herself will come and stay in this house with me....stupid woman. She leave all the men in her hometown and come to my own village to steal my husband...oloshi.... mtchew (she hissed loudly, tapping her feet on the ground. She heard a voice outside the house, the person seems to be greeting...Getting up sluggishly from the bed, she went out to find who the fellow is)

Susan: (Already getting annoyed) haa...good morning oo..who is in this house... (She yelled, checking around)

Landlady: And who is that person that is shouting like that....who is that... (Pause abruptly on sighting Susan) ha ha ...yeee...you..you...so you even have the guts to come here ehnnn

Susan: (scoffs loudly) And so I mean...this is the house of my husband to be...so why are you making a scene out if it...I have every right to come here

Landlady: (laughs Mockingly) oh...so you are now speaking English for me abi....you this useless woman...you did not see any other man outside to marry, it's my one and only Jamiu that your eyes enter...haaa...my jamiu (she sobs)

Susan: (hissed) where were you when your husband was banging me? And whereas I never knew he was having a wife, until the day I found out that I was pregnant. That was when he told me that you are his wife and not the sister he has been claiming you to be.....but that's none of my business anyway...just pave way for me...I need to go in, pity a pregnant woman..I can't be standing here like this for long...

Landlady: Pave which way....which way....where do you think you are going.....egbami ooo, e ma gbo eleyi.....who you be...e be like sey you wan make I reset your brain (she flared, losing and re- tying her wrapper

Susan: Moji Moji Moji...hmmm how many times did I call you..don't provoke me oo...I'm warning you...oga landlord said I should come here and wait for him...so just leave let me pass (she snapped, trying to push of landlady, who landed her a resounding slap...)

Susan: yeeeeeee......haa...Moji...you slap me...you slap me

Landlady: And I will slap you again if you don't learn how to keep your mouth shut..ehn you even called me by my name...stupid woman... if your name is Susan..pass the doorpost and enter..

Susan: (dropping her bag on the ground) I will tell you that my name is Susan and I am from the East...the akpu I eat is not just for fun...heeiee...hmmm..I will show you akpu power... (She threw off her scarf on the floor)

Landlady: oh..you think sey you are the one that Sabi food abi...me ehnnn..I go show you Amala power...Amala and obe ewedu (Ewedu soup)....you go just dey draw like this for ground....you just come closer...come na ...haa..come (gesturing to Susan as she told her fist...in a set position ready to throw the first blow...)

Susan: (rubs sand on her palms and blow air into it, she folded her fist and ran towards landlady..giving her a knock down)

Landlady: (screams) yeeeeeee......Help me oo..haa Susan...you get iron for hand abi...don't worry...don't worry...I will beat you today..I will...haaahhaaa....I will..yeeeii..me..haaa.

Susan: (sitting in top of her, as she sends blows across her face...packing sand into her mouth) you think....haaarghh.. you think you are strong ABI....I will show you today.....ekwensu (devil)

Landlady: egbami ooo..help me from this witch...this stupid woman...Ara adugbo....egbami ooo
(The tenants started coming out from their rooms as they gather round the scene...some children were laughing while their mothers chased them away. The guys were not left out; they left their room to view the scene)

Segun: Ahannahnn....stop this naa....yeeyee...won ti gba mi lori ooo (they have hit my head oo) (He yelled after trying to separate them)

Emeka: Wetin you go find for there before...let James come..he is the only one that can settle them...I'm not ready to die yet

Douglas: Mtchewww...I'm even enjoying the show...haa...oya landlady give erm blow..oya give erm...haahaa..this other woman is strong oo..see muscle. Hmm, Emeka, the way I'm seeing things it seems like this woman is from your side oo...heeii..Akpu...

James: (coming towards the scene with oga landlord trailing behind) what's all this

Emeka: A wrestling game is going on

James: Wrestling kwa..

Landlord: haa haaa...what's all this...ehnnn...what is going on here (Going to separate the women)

Landlady: (hissed) Husband snatcher...welcome back my husband (she greeted, with hands on her waist akimbo)

Susan: (Dusting the sand off her body) welcome...my husband to be...

Douglas: haaa...wait....did I just just hear husband to be...as in...hus..

Landlord: gbe enu e soun joor (he snarled at Douglas...who kept his mouth shut) oya everybody...back to your tent...go back jare (he yelled at them as they all drags their feet off to their rooms.) (Facing the two women) We need to talk....let's go inside....

(Bola could be seen in her usual sneaking point with Kingsley)

Bola: hmmm...i’m really confused now oo...I don’t know what came into my father oo (she just finish explaining what her father told them some days ago)

Kingsley: (sighs and rubs his temple) Mum told me about it too...I couldn't even believe it...

Bola: if they succeeded in getting married, we won't work oo. Hmm, let’s not let that happen, because we will automatically become siblings..and I love you too much to be your sister..

Kingsley: (he shrug) well that's their business anyway...as long as we love each other...we can still work... (He goes close to her and pecked her lips smirking)

Bola: (pushing him off a little) ooohhooo..kingsley (she whines) we are talking about an important issue here and you are being romantic...stop this naaa..let's find a way to stop this their marriage of a thing....

Kingsley: Hmm..you are right...but can't that wait..I'm feeling h0rny right now...

Bola: No...let's find a way first

Kingsley: ok...fine...I have an idea....

Bola: what...

Kingsley: what if we plan and you know....kidnap your dad....

Bola: kidnap..my dad...haaa..why...how...

Kingsley: wait now..let me finish first. What if we kidnap him...and then keep him in a safe place. Then we send a message to your mum and my mum stating that he is dead...my mum will have no choice but to leave and after a few months we will release him...but that is after we get hooked...and when he comes back...he won't be able to marry my mum any longer.....it will feel like he is marrying his son in law’s mother...

Bola: (thinks deeply) well you are right oo, but how are we gonna do it...I'm scared oo, what if we get caught.....what if...

Kingsley: Enough of that... everything will be fine...trust me....I have made my plans okay...( He whispered)

Bola: (nodding) ok...if you say so...I trust you my sweetheart... (She smiled and placed a kiss on his lips which he reciprocated...they make out for a while before calling it a day)
Tbc..
Hey...bola don find love ooo☺️
Like and comment
Love y'all 💞

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian International Book Fair / Free Upwork Connects For Those Who Need It / Monitizing The Literature Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 376
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.