Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,418 members, 7,812,233 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

The Blank Book Problem (animation) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / The Blank Book Problem (animation) (496 Views)

Blank Canvas / An Artist Was Paid $84,000 By A Museum—and Delivered Two Blank Canvasses / I Want To Buy Blank Audio Cds In Bulk. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Blank Book Problem (animation) by TsbAfrica: 2:11pm On Feb 20, 2023
Hi guys, here is another one from @tbsafrica..

I am the team were goofing around and we decided to create short clips like this from time to time, just showcasing our own take on interesting voice over we find from the internet ... Anyways hope you find it interesting as well we would be coming up with more and yeah ... If you have any interesting voice clips you would like us to try ... I guess we are up for the challenge.. anyway have a good one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6Ke_XDzS5E

1 Like

Re: The Blank Book Problem (animation) by TsbAfrica: 1:21pm On Feb 22, 2023
Oya

Re: The Blank Book Problem (animation) by orble: 3:08pm On Jun 19, 2023
Bennypips:
I will hold you by the hand and teach you how to make 50k to 100k in profit per day by doing arbitrage, where you buy dollar at the rate of N470 or N500 per dollar and sell at black market rate of N740. With the capital you said you have l can guarantee that you will make nothing less than 50k in profit in less than 24hrs and the best part is, you will be the one generating this profit yourself after I put you through.

I quote you here because I'm interested in this knowledge. Please drop ur WhatsApp contact sir

Here is my Whatsapp: +234 81018 85085

(1) (Reply)

Need A Powerbank For Your Laptop, More Than 10hrs 80000mah Laptop Powerbank / AI Generated Portraits: The Truth About It / Videos: Learn Professional Video Editing Using Your Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.