Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,097 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:05 AM

Gabriel Union-Wade Bows To Hail Tems, Calls Her The “Queen” - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gabriel Union-Wade Bows To Hail Tems, Calls Her The “Queen” (34681 Views)

Zubby Michael Bows To Aki & Pawpaw On Set. Carries Their Bag (Video) / Portable Zazu Zeh Bows To Tiwa Savage, Sprayed Money On Stage (Video) / Gabrielle Union-Wade flashes her nipples in wet crop top. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gabriel Union-Wade Bows To Hail Tems, Calls Her The “Queen” by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 20, 2023
Skyonebaba:

Her songs ain't for the frustrated
sorry bro, you will kill to have the life that I have.
Re: Gabriel Union-Wade Bows To Hail Tems, Calls Her The “Queen” by weedfada(m): 6:27pm On Feb 20, 2023
tammie24:
her songs are not for people like you na

Just stick to psquare do me, do me cheesy

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Union-Wade Bows To Hail Tems, Calls Her The “Queen” by etrange: 6:28pm On Feb 20, 2023
StagethemTVee:
Tiwa won’t like this

Stop pitting people against each other for fun. Tiwa is doing great. Tems is awesome. Ayra is wonderful.

3 Likes

Re: Gabriel Union-Wade Bows To Hail Tems, Calls Her The “Queen” by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 20, 2023
achimendy:

That's because you don't want to know.
she doesn't do my kind of music, so don't actually know what to do with her songs
Re: Gabriel Union-Wade Bows To Hail Tems, Calls Her The “Queen” by Hallabee1(m): 6:30pm On Feb 20, 2023
Dshocker:

Amongst all the presidential aspirants, na him thief pass.

Devil punish your generation.

Aje...

To slap you dey hungry me..

So Atiku wey thief to the point OBJ said the money he stole can feed Nigerians for 100yrs koor...

Your fada
Re: Gabriel Union-Wade Bows To Hail Tems, Calls Her The “Queen” by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 20, 2023
tammie24:
her songs are not for people like you na

Just stick to psquare do me, do me cheesy
yeah and psquare doesn't also do my kind of music
Re: Gabriel Union-Wade Bows To Hail Tems, Calls Her The “Queen” by Pastoshizzy(m): 6:36pm On Feb 20, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

No be joke bro. After the hype here on nairaland, na so I quickly rush go download one of her songs like that, after listening to it, I became shock and stunned as to if this is actually the tems that won Grammy. Omo her voice is complete turn off. Na speed I take delete the song. Arya star sing pass her by far with a very good voice. I wondered why the hype on this tems
hype or watever...she won a grammy. A lot of stars identifying with her, it don't matter if you won't.
Re: Gabriel Union-Wade Bows To Hail Tems, Calls Her The “Queen” by Pastoshizzy(m): 6:46pm On Feb 20, 2023
masterchi:
sorry bro. I'm not Igbo and I don't hate Tems. I'm a Rivers man and I pray that Tems sees bigger and greater success in her craft. I don't have hate in me.
Ori e wa`nbe.

That's d spirit chief.
Re: Gabriel Union-Wade Bows To Hail Tems, Calls Her The “Queen” by achimendy(m): 6:50pm On Feb 20, 2023
masterchi:
she doesn't do my kind of music, so don't actually know what to do with her songs

That's exactly the reason why you don't know her songs.

Somebody you don't pay attention to, I wonder how you expect to like her tracks.
Re: Gabriel Union-Wade Bows To Hail Tems, Calls Her The “Queen” by StrongAlphMale: 7:07pm On Feb 20, 2023
Pastoshizzy:
Wait sef!...your love for Psquare says it all. Bad taste. (lol)

Ment or malaria?

I be like who dey listen to 9ja music? Even though psqaures are legends, Bros I don't do Naija music when American musicians are there
Re: Gabriel Union-Wade Bows To Hail Tems, Calls Her The “Queen” by sharone21(f): 7:10pm On Feb 20, 2023
KellyFORMAT:
tems, and her croaky voice grin

She sings somewhat like Tracy Chapman with a Naija feel..

Gabrielle Union is evergreen and youthful... She should be like a mum to her( age wise)....

Queen mother saluting a queen.

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Union-Wade Bows To Hail Tems, Calls Her The “Queen” by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 20, 2023
achimendy:

That's exactly the reason why you don't know her songs.

Somebody you don't pay attention to, I wonder how you expect to like her tracks.
oga I don't hate her songs. Someone recommended one, I'll find time and listen to it..

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Union-Wade Bows To Hail Tems, Calls Her The “Queen” by jaxxy(m): 7:16pm On Feb 20, 2023
Americans know how to hype what they think is good and an achievement don't let it get to ur head. It's their way of encouraging people for any little accomplishment don't even think u have arrived.
Re: Gabriel Union-Wade Bows To Hail Tems, Calls Her The “Queen” by GEEBITE: 7:16pm On Feb 20, 2023
To buttress the fact that you dont have to strip naked or make sex tape before you can succeed in emtertainment . A 46 year old mother of one for that matter. Dont mind the official age of 43 she is claiming .
tunapawizzy:
That other one wey dey always display unclothedness go dey wonder how Tems dey do am

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Union-Wade Bows To Hail Tems, Calls Her The “Queen” by Pastoshizzy(m): 7:36pm On Feb 20, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Ment or malaria?

I be like who dey listen to 9ja music? Even though psqaures are legends, Bros I don't do Naija music when American musicians are there
until ur sorry ×sses realise y'all need to export your culture and values to the white man, y'all still be 4eva enslaved economically to him. Thank God for these are days one of our home grown now gettin a grammy.
To call them duo "LEGENDS", you proved my insinuation bout ur taste of music correct. You are entitled to whateva sh×t u choose. But rite now Tems' happening, so get with it.
Re: Gabriel Union-Wade Bows To Hail Tems, Calls Her The “Queen” by Superpower(m): 8:38pm On Feb 20, 2023
Waterlilly:
this girl is over hyped, her songs nor join
Are y'all cursed.Once y'all see anyone enjoying success y'all start hating.
Re: Gabriel Union-Wade Bows To Hail Tems, Calls Her The “Queen” by Superpower(m): 8:39pm On Feb 20, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Swears. The hype is just too much. To me I personally feel this tems is overrated. Her songs are just too rubbish and her voice is complete trash. I don't even know any of her songs. I wondered why the hype
You don't even know any of her songs but you know her voice is trash.Is it ment or hard drugs?
Re: Gabriel Union-Wade Bows To Hail Tems, Calls Her The “Queen” by EmmyDJourno: 8:43pm On Feb 20, 2023
YungMillionaire:

You want me to vote a 3rd class failure? How can you get respect with a 3rd class failure?

As for me and my house, we are voting Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. A ma dibo, a ma wole.
Jagaban shi ne gaba.

Which school did Tinubu attend, fool, I just hope your kids don’t inherit this level of stupidity
This Nation won’t survive with more Homo Erectus reasoning personalities like you😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gabriel Union-Wade Bows To Hail Tems, Calls Her The “Queen” by EmmyDJourno: 8:44pm On Feb 20, 2023
FireUpNow:

Ordinary Nigerians are also disgracing us by peddling hard drugs, forging fake certificates and scams up and down

Tinubu is now guilty of all these things😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gabriel Union-Wade Bows To Hail Tems, Calls Her The “Queen” by StrongAlphMale: 8:51pm On Feb 20, 2023
Superpower:
You don't even know any of her songs but you know her voice is trash.Is it ment or hard drugs?

Did you Skip the line where I said after I downloaded her song and listened to it, her voice was a complete turn off and a trash? Abi you just wan quote me comment?
Re: Gabriel Union-Wade Bows To Hail Tems, Calls Her The “Queen” by OmegaAutos: 9:16pm On Feb 20, 2023
masterchi:
sorry bro. I'm not Igbo and I don't hate Tems. I'm a Rivers man and I pray that Tems sees bigger and greater success in her craft. I don't have hate in me.

Apologies if you feel offended....the least we could do is to encourage them in their crafts as they continue to project Nigeria in gold light
Re: Gabriel Union-Wade Bows To Hail Tems, Calls Her The “Queen” by Pacesetter2021: 9:30pm On Feb 20, 2023
She was crowned the queen in the church of satan where you all belong.

We know.

Only a simpleton will believe tems is suddenly a worldwide sensation by luck.

Dear tems, I hope it's worth it. You and I know it's not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gabriel Union-Wade Bows To Hail Tems, Calls Her The “Queen” by Dshocker(m): 10:00pm On Feb 20, 2023
Hallabee1:

Aje...

To slap you dey hungry me..

So Atiku wey thief to the point OBJ said the money he stole can feed Nigerians for 100yrs koor...

Your fada

Tinubu has been milking Lagos for like 20yrs...

Urchin.
Re: Gabriel Union-Wade Bows To Hail Tems, Calls Her The “Queen” by johnwell(m): 10:30pm On Feb 20, 2023
masterchi:
All this hype and I don't even know any of her songs

Sincerely speaking I don't know any as well.

Tems net worth is $1.500.000.00
Gabriel union is $40.000.000.00
Even Nigerian richest musician (wizkid) is $30.000.000.00

Who's the queen here?
We make unnecessary noise!
Re: Gabriel Union-Wade Bows To Hail Tems, Calls Her The “Queen” by GGirll: 10:35pm On Feb 20, 2023
Newest female member!!!! Illum, Illum, if you know you know.
Re: Gabriel Union-Wade Bows To Hail Tems, Calls Her The “Queen” by FireUpNow(m): 10:41pm On Feb 20, 2023
EmmyDJourno:

Tinubu is now guilty of all these things😂
copied !
Re: Gabriel Union-Wade Bows To Hail Tems, Calls Her The “Queen” by BigIyanga: 12:24am On Feb 21, 2023
masterchi:
All this hype and I don't even know any of her songs
You lost living under the rocks lol
Re: Gabriel Union-Wade Bows To Hail Tems, Calls Her The “Queen” by Lanxoe96(m): 12:34am On Feb 21, 2023
tonykester:

This is Peter, He can work 💻📱 anywhere remotely in Nigeria, earn dollars 💰💰 and charge 🔋🔋all his devices (Laptop, phone , routers ,printers , speakers , projectors) for hours with his powerstation simultaneously.

Peter is smart, he doesn't need to worry about fuel price, 🚀🚀 fuel scarcity and long queues.

Be like peter 😎😎

Call or WhatsApp for more info 📲

I think say na Peter obi sef mtcheww!!
Re: Gabriel Union-Wade Bows To Hail Tems, Calls Her The “Queen” by achimendy(m): 3:28pm On Feb 21, 2023
masterchi:
oga I don't hate her songs. Someone recommended one, I'll find time and listen to it..

Pls do.

I can also recommend try me by tems too.
Just listen to that song.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak / Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim's Birthday With Romantic Message / 9ice And His Wife, Sunkanmi Welcome Second Child (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.