Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,359 members, 7,954,467 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:37 PM

Let Me Help You Fund Your Tipico Betting Account.and Other Foreign Bet Site - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Let Me Help You Fund Your Tipico Betting Account.and Other Foreign Bet Site (4384 Views)

We Help You Fund Your Okpay,payza,perfect Money,2checkout Buy On Ebay,amazon. / Your Trusted Soccer Score Bet Site! / Fund Your Liberty Reserve Account Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Me Help You Fund Your Tipico Betting Account.and Other Foreign Bet Site by Markenny(m): 12:20pm On Sep 12, 2011
How it works.
             open account  with any foriegn betting acct.(love tipico it more simple and easy)send your user name and paswrd to my mail
i wil fund your acct within 1 mint,with my moneybooker acct.(i wil change your paswd and mail)i will upload the screenshot here on nairaland.
for you to conform that your acct have been credited.pay me back in my nigerian bank acct.then i will send your passwrd via mail(u can your passwrd after i send u the new one)
    just wanna help nairalanders. betting is fun and there is alot of profite if u place your card well.

Here is my mail. emmyronja@yahoo.com.
Re: Let Me Help You Fund Your Tipico Betting Account.and Other Foreign Bet Site by ojez101(m): 4:07pm On Sep 12, 2011
nice one bro, but i read in their site (tipico) that ur account will be closed if u deposit through a payment method that's not registered with d same name as the one in ur tipico account
Re: Let Me Help You Fund Your Tipico Betting Account.and Other Foreign Bet Site by Markenny(m): 4:16pm On Sep 12, 2011
ojez101:

nice one bro, but i read in their site (tipico) that your account will be closed if u deposit through a payment method that's not registered with d same name as the one in your tipico account

As far as withdraw and payment is run through the same acct,it will not be close.

maybe u miss understand what there mean.it says if the same acct make a deposite
the bouns will be tarminated.tipico give 100 percent bouns after u reg acct with them.
if i shounld make deposite for u.that means the chance of of geting the bouns is 50-50.

by the way am not useing bank acct.am using moneybooker. it not bank acct.and it not not a credit card.
Re: Let Me Help You Fund Your Tipico Betting Account.and Other Foreign Bet Site by cyif2003(m): 5:15pm On Sep 12, 2011
Pls kan i operate d tipico acct via a mobile device or phone
Re: Let Me Help You Fund Your Tipico Betting Account.and Other Foreign Bet Site by Markenny(m): 7:53pm On Sep 12, 2011
cyif2003:

Pls kan i operate d tipico acct via a mobile device or phone

yes

i just fund toluxa1 tipico acct. no one close his acct.

Re: Let Me Help You Fund Your Tipico Betting Account.and Other Foreign Bet Site by cyif2003(m): 9:41pm On Sep 12, 2011
K i wil create an acct and send u d info. Nd hw much do u charge 4 crediting d acct.
Re: Let Me Help You Fund Your Tipico Betting Account.and Other Foreign Bet Site by Markenny(m): 9:48pm On Sep 12, 2011
cyif2003:

K i wil create an acct and send u d info. Nd hw much do u charge 4 crediting d acct.

lol am not charging u any thing just wanna help.
am not a poor man.

fact is iam tired of makeing western union to my family in nija.(there charge alot)
all the money is going to there acct.not mine personal acct.
Re: Let Me Help You Fund Your Tipico Betting Account.and Other Foreign Bet Site by somadila: 12:39am On Sep 13, 2011
Markenny:

How it works.
             open account  with any foriegn betting acct.(love tipico it more simple and easy)send your user name and paswrd to my mail
i wil fund your acct within 1 mint,with my moneybooker acct.(i wil change your paswd and mail)i will upload the screenshot here on nairaland.
for you to conform that your acct have been credited.pay me back in my nigerian bank acct.then i will send your passwrd via mail(u can your passwrd after i send u the new one)
    just wanna help nairalanders. betting is fun and there is alot of profite if u place your card well.

master, i sent you a mail via my e-mail samsonile@gmail.com   ,  please help as i've been looking for an opportunity like this. Thanks and God bless you sir
Re: Let Me Help You Fund Your Tipico Betting Account.and Other Foreign Bet Site by somadila: 12:53am On Sep 13, 2011
Markenny:

How it works.

master, how possible can we withdraw our earnings when we want to? Can/will u also be able to help us withdraw from there and probably send it to us through western union or any other cheaper remitting channel.
Re: Let Me Help You Fund Your Tipico Betting Account.and Other Foreign Bet Site by Markenny(m): 7:17am On Sep 13, 2011
www.bwin.com there also vry easy and accpt nigeria ip.

i can withdraw and pay to u nigeria bank acct also.
Re: Let Me Help You Fund Your Tipico Betting Account.and Other Foreign Bet Site by Markenny(m): 9:17pm On Sep 19, 2011
@somadila your acct is ready,fund 10euro as u requsted.
check ur mail on how to pay me back.

Re: Let Me Help You Fund Your Tipico Betting Account.and Other Foreign Bet Site by Markenny(m): 9:20pm On Sep 19, 2011
@cyif2003

i will fund your acct by tomorrow morning
Re: Let Me Help You Fund Your Tipico Betting Account.and Other Foreign Bet Site by Markenny(m): 9:21pm On Sep 19, 2011
@shehryar ahmed i sent u mail.
Re: Let Me Help You Fund Your Tipico Betting Account.and Other Foreign Bet Site by desertboom(m): 11:27pm On Sep 22, 2011
Please, can you fund my click2pay account because I want to use bet365. Thanks
Re: Let Me Help You Fund Your Tipico Betting Account.and Other Foreign Bet Site by Fred53: 12:18am On Sep 23, 2011
i need the tipico account
Re: Let Me Help You Fund Your Tipico Betting Account.and Other Foreign Bet Site by cyif2003(m): 9:32am On Sep 23, 2011
Markenny@dis aint fair. Since monday i av asked u to credit my acct nd 4 u to send me d acct nos in wich i will pay in naira, till now i av nt heard 4rm u. And today is friday. Banks dnt open on saturday in nigeria. I missed betting d carling cup nd now it seems i wil miss betting dis weekend. Pls i jst nid ur naija account nos so dat i kan make d deposit. Pls credit me wif 2k naira worth of euro (nt realy sure of d xchange rate) Pls act fast
Re: Let Me Help You Fund Your Tipico Betting Account.and Other Foreign Bet Site by Markenny(m): 10:18am On Sep 23, 2011
cyif2003:

Markenny@dis aint fair. Since monday i av asked u to credit my acct nd 4 u to send me d acct nos in wich i will pay in naira, till now i av nt heard 4rm u. And today is friday. Banks dnt open on saturday in nigeria. I missed betting d carling cup nd now it seems i wil miss betting dis weekend. Pls i jst nid your naija account nos so dat i kan make d deposit. Pls credit me wif 2k naira worth of euro (nt realy sure of d xchange rate) Pls act fast

Vry sorry i want to austria.for some ruins.am comeing back to germany next week first thin is to fund ur acct.srry for the delay.promise
Re: Let Me Help You Fund Your Tipico Betting Account.and Other Foreign Bet Site by Markenny(m): 6:29am On Sep 28, 2011
@somadila your acct have been fund as u requsted.
20euro

screen shot below.

Re: Let Me Help You Fund Your Tipico Betting Account.and Other Foreign Bet Site by Markenny(m): 6:42am On Sep 28, 2011
@toluxa1

your acct have been fund 5 euro
check your mail on how u are paying me back.

screen shot below

Re: Let Me Help You Fund Your Tipico Betting Account.and Other Foreign Bet Site by Markenny(m): 6:49am On Sep 28, 2011
cyif2003:

Markenny@dis aint fair. Since monday i av asked u to credit my acct nd 4 u to send me d acct nos in wich i will pay in naira, till now i av nt heard 4rm u. And today is friday. Banks dnt open on saturday in nigeria. I missed betting d carling cup nd now it seems i wil miss betting dis weekend. Pls i jst nid your naija account nos so dat i kan make d deposit. Pls credit me wif 2k naira worth of euro (nt realy sure of d xchange rate) Pls act fast

i cant acces ur acct.either is deactived or u gave me wrong imformation.

Re: Let Me Help You Fund Your Tipico Betting Account.and Other Foreign Bet Site by cyif2003(m): 8:33am On Sep 28, 2011
K.thanx i just found out that it has been deactivated. I sent their support group a mail and awaiting their response. But pls u are familiar with tipico.com so what do u think are the reasons for deactiving of my account and can it be reactivated. Does it have any thing to do with i.p? Could it stil be deactivated in future. Pls reply asap. Pls thanx 4 ur effost
Re: Let Me Help You Fund Your Tipico Betting Account.and Other Foreign Bet Site by cyif2003(m): 8:35am On Sep 28, 2011
Markenny@Am even considering opening a bwin account instead of tipico. I dont want my account to be suspended or deactivated everytym. Or what do u think?
Re: Let Me Help You Fund Your Tipico Betting Account.and Other Foreign Bet Site by cyif2003(m): 8:45am On Sep 28, 2011
I jst got a mail 4rm their support group which says dat my acct could have been deactivated due to various unsucessful log ins. So it has been reactivated. So pls u kan now fund it.thanx
Re: Let Me Help You Fund Your Tipico Betting Account.and Other Foreign Bet Site by Markenny(m): 10:53am On Sep 28, 2011
cyif2003:

I jst got a mail 4rm their support group which says dat my acct could have been deactivated due to various unsucessful log ins. So it has been reactivated. So pls u kan now fund it.thanx

ur acct have been fund.i change the mail and passwrd
check ur mail and pay back for ur passwrd.

Re: Let Me Help You Fund Your Tipico Betting Account.and Other Foreign Bet Site by Markenny(m): 11:37am On Sep 28, 2011
@somadila

second acct been fund

screen shot below 20euro.

Re: Let Me Help You Fund Your Tipico Betting Account.and Other Foreign Bet Site by dguyindcorner(m): 3:32pm On Jun 15, 2012
@poster,pls i need to know more bout all diz betting site...im just into diz...thanks!!!
Re: Let Me Help You Fund Your Tipico Betting Account.and Other Foreign Bet Site by mexon222: 7:12pm On Dec 09, 2013
To learn all about football betting and to register with a reliable company, Visit here => http://www.spicyblogging..com/2013/12/football-betting.html
Re: Let Me Help You Fund Your Tipico Betting Account.and Other Foreign Bet Site by zinodizt: 12:02am On Jun 26, 2015
pls how do I get payout from a foreign betting account
Re: Let Me Help You Fund Your Tipico Betting Account.and Other Foreign Bet Site by Kingsley808(m): 6:17am On May 01, 2016
Pls have u been making use of it to bet?

(1) (Reply)

Rubber Stamp Making Machines For Sale / Made Concept Nigeria Recruiting / Honda E1000 Generator 4 Ridiculous Give Away Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.