Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,534 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Anambra Police Declare Corps Member Wanted - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Anambra Police Declare Corps Member Wanted (54202 Views)

Corps Member Presents Her First Allawee To Parents (Photos, Video) / Notice To OAU Prospective Corps Member For Batch B, 2017 NYSC Mobilization / A Corps Member In Dire Need Of A PPA In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Police Declare Corps Member Wanted by Lorddominic(m): 7:59pm On Feb 20, 2023
Mayday555:
Good pm nairalanders.

Been a guest here and I have been an avid member of this forum. But just recently joined the forum. I school in Umizik and I want to travel to Lagos to exercise my franchise. My pooling unit is in Lagos but I don't have the means to vote. I m obidient.

Valentine Eze
955 040 8969
Palm pay
Go and stand in front of Peter Obi campaign convoy and see what will happen next

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Police Declare Corps Member Wanted by Herbiodun09: 8:02pm On Feb 20, 2023
Igbo and crime
Re: Anambra Police Declare Corps Member Wanted by Haveyoueatentod: 8:02pm On Feb 20, 2023
With that kind of face he really did all that shii grin
Re: Anambra Police Declare Corps Member Wanted by UnknownT: 8:03pm On Feb 20, 2023
No be the boy wey Dem say be Gistlover

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Police Declare Corps Member Wanted by chukwuibuipob: 8:04pm On Feb 20, 2023
grin Fl@theadss.Nah dem. Probably wan sell the 🔫 to his UGM /OBI's PIGS
Re: Anambra Police Declare Corps Member Wanted by SeeItSayIt: 8:04pm On Feb 20, 2023
If true, he should be taken immediately & punish appropriately.
Re: Anambra Police Declare Corps Member Wanted by Verysmart101: 8:04pm On Feb 20, 2023
This is the same guy that was accused of being the gistlover.Something fishy is seriously going on

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Police Declare Corps Member Wanted by Okoroawusa: 8:04pm On Feb 20, 2023
Mayday555:
Good pm nairalanders.

Been a guest here and I have been an avid member of this forum. But just recently joined the forum. I school in Umizik and I want to travel to Lagos to exercise my franchise. My pooling unit is in Lagos but I don't have the means to vote. I m obidient.

Valentine Eze
955 040 8969
Palm pay
Hahaha! See election week format. I thought Obidients have made buses available to carry students from their schools to their polling units and back to their schools. You didn't get the memo? Check your Obidient Whatsapp group.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Police Declare Corps Member Wanted by Mitsurugi(m): 8:05pm On Feb 20, 2023
adecz:

Look him eyes, you go know
say this na Vikings or ..

I swear

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Declare Corps Member Wanted by zoer(m): 8:07pm On Feb 20, 2023
Pay on delivery?
Re: Anambra Police Declare Corps Member Wanted by 4ward4: 8:08pm On Feb 20, 2023
Verysmart101:
This is the same guy that was accused of being the gistlover.Something fishy is seriously going on

don’t mind the force. Following Gistlover and what she currently exposed about the dangerous SARS , they are simply doing damage control… My conclusion to the story is Simple , nah Mumu the wait for justice when it involves police and politicians. They is always the neutral way to settle scores

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Police Declare Corps Member Wanted by BeanX(m): 8:08pm On Feb 20, 2023
Ewele 😂😂
Re: Anambra Police Declare Corps Member Wanted by CHIDINMALOVE: 8:09pm On Feb 20, 2023
E Don be for the guy....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex__6LcJr8E

Na operation ipia agba and operation moiawa azu dey await am.... He exposed a lot.. Nd the people he exposed are highly connected...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Police Declare Corps Member Wanted by Apili: 8:10pm On Feb 20, 2023
Nor be gistlover I dey see him picture so
Re: Anambra Police Declare Corps Member Wanted by ModCaller: 8:10pm On Feb 20, 2023
Azyne:
So this is who they want to hold responsible for ratting out to gistlover? See charges, only one person cheesy

That shot he took of them entering the plane was a big error though, he was probably hoping they were finally going to pay for their numerous sins, But alas! That's probably how he was tracked and identified. See Nigeria with its eternal curse of corruption, Person wey carry small hope put for justice in this country is actually crazy cause everything don spoil beyond repair.

Hopeless nation angry

Which shot?
Re: Anambra Police Declare Corps Member Wanted by macaranta(m): 8:11pm On Feb 20, 2023
Same person Gist lover posted on his blog ?hmm
Re: Anambra Police Declare Corps Member Wanted by Hassanmaye(m): 8:12pm On Feb 20, 2023
Re: Anambra Police Declare Corps Member Wanted by funshint(m): 8:12pm On Feb 20, 2023
Hope that's not the gist lover guy....the Nigerian Police Force is rotten!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Declare Corps Member Wanted by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:12pm On Feb 20, 2023
Evidence of a failed state; Nigeria in case study.

Government agencies are coming out with their propaganda to make it looks like Nigeria is helping Nigerians in this a failed election.

Biafra government agencies in Exile are giving Nigeria government wotowoto.
Nigeria breeds wanted criminals running government, criminal political parties with the help of thugs & corrupt inec + electorates controlling ministries and departments = A failed state.

Re: Anambra Police Declare Corps Member Wanted by Thomasankara(m): 8:13pm On Feb 20, 2023
[/color] grin cheesy cheesy :Dthe guy na first class criminal,he even ascribed the pist of ASP to himself[color=#770077]
Luckysbab:
I don't even understand this news.

Him na Corp member or Policeman?
Re: Anambra Police Declare Corps Member Wanted by Hassanmaye(m): 8:13pm On Feb 20, 2023
temitope27:
Na their son
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Anambra Police Declare Corps Member Wanted by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 20, 2023
Can someone help with the underlying story.
grin
What's happening?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Declare Corps Member Wanted by Levels1(m): 8:13pm On Feb 20, 2023
Mayday555:
Good pm nairalanders.

Valentine Eze
955 040 8969
Palm pay

You are such a lazy Nigeria youth.

Begging up and down for Alm instead of you to sell pure water, gala and the likes.

To worsen your case you claim to be Obituaries family and expect assistance.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Declare Corps Member Wanted by Evergreen4(m): 8:13pm On Feb 20, 2023
No be this guy them say na owner of Gistlovergram
Re: Anambra Police Declare Corps Member Wanted by Tymk: 8:14pm On Feb 20, 2023
Na so them want take close gist lover ?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Declare Corps Member Wanted by Tymk: 8:15pm On Feb 20, 2023
Na so them want take close gist lovver ?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Declare Corps Member Wanted by daddytime(m): 8:18pm On Feb 20, 2023
Lol

Who truly believes that Nigeria will make any headway into the comity of nations to be proud of?

So, because this guys blew the whistle on the killer cops of Awkuzu and the entire Anambra state command they have decided to hunt him down and silence him instead of bringing his accomplices who he ratted on to book.

There's no hope for this country.

I listened to this guys audio on gistlover blog on how they operate, siphoning money from their victims accounts before assassination them. But here we are...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Police Declare Corps Member Wanted by JoeEeL(m): 8:18pm On Feb 20, 2023
HE'S LIKELY AN OBEDIENT O.

THAT'S WHAT THEY KNOWN FOR.

SCAMMING, FORGERY ETC.
Re: Anambra Police Declare Corps Member Wanted by JoeEeL(m): 8:19pm On Feb 20, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Hahaha! See election week format. I thought Obidients have made buses available to carry students from their schools to their polling units and back to their schools. You didn't get the memo? Check your Obidient Whatsapp group.

OBIDIENTS ARE MAINLY SCAMMERS AND FORGERERS. IT SHOULDNT SURPRISE U

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corper Runs Mad In Enugu In His NYSC Uniform (Video) / Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo / BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.