Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,008 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

"I Will Deal With Him":. Alleged Face Behind Gistlovers Blog Exposed (pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Will Deal With Him":. Alleged Face Behind Gistlovers Blog Exposed (pics) (7197 Views)

Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video / Revealed:Headquarter Of Nigerian Yahooboys In Ghana Finally Exposed(pics&video) / We Will Deal With Ebony’s ‘mortuary Man’ After Funeral – Bullet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Will Deal With Him":. Alleged Face Behind Gistlovers Blog Exposed (pics) by care4you: 4:55pm On Feb 20, 2023
A Facebook user identified as Nwoba Chika Nwoba has revealed alleged details of an individual whom he claims to be the face behind Gistlovers blog.

According to the post on Facebook, Gistlovers' real name is Nnamdi Eme. He further claimed that he's 24 years old and he studied at Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka.
He added that he's working together with an ICT expert and they have confirmed the name of a hotel he frequents.

In his words:
"This is Gistlover. He's from Etiti community of Bende LGA, Abia State. His name is Nnamdi Eme. He's 24 years old. He studied Business Administration at the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka. His father was a lecturer there. He's Professor J.K Eme.

"After dealing with Gistlover, he'll agree that he's learning work from what I can do. Just give me few days from now, he'll be in camera handcuffed, confessing his sins. Dino Melaye and Apostle Suleiman should calm down. I have swung into action. Just a few days from now. There's a hotel he lodges in Benin City with a DSS officer. Currently, he's in Zamfara State.

His update of not being from the South East was just a badinage aimed at diverting attention. After summarizing what I am doing this night.

"I will give you a deeper exposition of him. He's an ICT expert. He's very ICT savvy. Keep fingers crossed with me."
Reacting to the post, @gistloversgram_media debunked the rumours, revealing that the person whose detail was exposed is a police officer.

Gistlover wrote:

"🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 them don later catch Jeanslover oooooooooo🤣🤣🤣🤣 chai, you see this God ehn, see as God put confusion for their midst, - heard this guy is a cop for the same SARS, oya make I be una referee if una no kee am then no be una papa born una 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 this one sweet me 00000, oya start accusing each other, what a day to be alive mehn🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 una mumu no too much, the werey don delete comment tire, them too roast am 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣."

1 Share

Re: "I Will Deal With Him":. Alleged Face Behind Gistlovers Blog Exposed (pics) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 20, 2023
Dude better go seek asylum in another country!

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Deal With Him":. Alleged Face Behind Gistlovers Blog Exposed (pics) by Lifestone(m): 5:00pm On Feb 20, 2023
Big lie. Gistlover Na Yoruba

29 Likes

Re: "I Will Deal With Him":. Alleged Face Behind Gistlovers Blog Exposed (pics) by Ndubuisipaul1: 5:19pm On Feb 20, 2023
This guy looks like Hausa
Re: "I Will Deal With Him":. Alleged Face Behind Gistlovers Blog Exposed (pics) by Caramia2020(m): 5:22pm On Feb 20, 2023
One nation too many trouble.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Deal With Him":. Alleged Face Behind Gistlovers Blog Exposed (pics) by GratefulSoul27(m): 5:22pm On Feb 20, 2023
Nobody knows gistlover make una rest!

11 Likes

Re: "I Will Deal With Him":. Alleged Face Behind Gistlovers Blog Exposed (pics) by Robinmido(m): 5:27pm On Feb 20, 2023
I don't know who is lying now because Linda ikeji said in her blog post that this man is actually wanted for fraud and other crime related offenses. The name she wrote is entirely different from the name op wrote. But it is the same picture but different names and different crimes. Confusing 🤔

8 Likes

Re: "I Will Deal With Him":. Alleged Face Behind Gistlovers Blog Exposed (pics) by Jay16: 5:31pm On Feb 20, 2023
Your mumu no get correction, even if wetin you write here na the truth how you wan take track him again. You expose yourself thinking you exposed Gistlovers blog. He will still continue to patronize the hotel you claim he frequently checked in abi?

You wan dey pursue person wey fit wipe you out with one finger.

Wetin ANT dey pursue ELEPHANT for if not for the smelly poo

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Deal With Him":. Alleged Face Behind Gistlovers Blog Exposed (pics) by oz4real83(m): 5:36pm On Feb 20, 2023
"Jeanslover" is different from "gistlover" angry sad.

9 Likes

Re: "I Will Deal With Him":. Alleged Face Behind Gistlovers Blog Exposed (pics) by Chaos14: 5:51pm On Feb 20, 2023
Gistlover is hard to catch but this game that they are playing is risky. I'm pretty sure he has bounty on his head. Any small mess up his life is over.

7 Likes

Re: "I Will Deal With Him":. Alleged Face Behind Gistlovers Blog Exposed (pics) by Adaisback(f): 6:03pm On Feb 20, 2023
Gidylover, I heard that the police woman you are framing up is innocent very well. Do your investigations very well o. Coz if truly, this woman is innocent, then you are in for a long battle and you might not come out of it alive. I cannot exonerate any body of any crime but most kidnappings and killings done by unknown gunmen is now being framed on this woman. I cannot be the judge coz I know what iit means to accuse the innocent unjustly but if princess is culpable in any way, may you be protected and may she be punished as deserved
Re: "I Will Deal With Him":. Alleged Face Behind Gistlovers Blog Exposed (pics) by Rexymania(m): 7:03pm On Feb 20, 2023
Make them no go Kee innocent person o
Re: "I Will Deal With Him":. Alleged Face Behind Gistlovers Blog Exposed (pics) by okrikaboi: 7:04pm On Feb 20, 2023
Corruption must be exposed

1 Like

Re: "I Will Deal With Him":. Alleged Face Behind Gistlovers Blog Exposed (pics) by VawulenceProMax: 7:09pm On Feb 20, 2023
care4you:
A Facebook user identified as Nwoba Chika Nwoba has revealed alleged details of an individual whom he claims to be the face behind Gistlovers blog.

According to the post on Facebook, Gistlovers' real name is Nnamdi Eme. He further claimed that he's 24 years old and he studied at Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka.
He added that he's working together with an ICT expert and they have confirmed the name of a hotel he frequents.

In his words:
"This is Gistlover. He's from Etiti community of Bende LGA, Abia State. His name is Nnamdi Eme. He's 24 years old. He studied Business Administration at the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka. His father was a lecturer there. He's Professor J.K Eme.

"After dealing with Gistlover, he'll agree that he's learning work from what I can do. Just give me few days from now, he'll be in camera handcuffed, confessing his sins. Dino Melaye and Apostle Suleiman should calm down. I have swung into action. Just a few days from now. There's a hotel he lodges in Benin City with a DSS officer. Currently, he's in Zamfara State.

His update of not being from the South East was just a badinage aimed at diverting attention. After summarizing what I am doing this night.

"I will give you a deeper exposition of him. He's an ICT expert. He's very ICT savvy. Keep fingers crossed with me."
Reacting to the post, @gistloversgram_media debunked the rumours, revealing that the person whose detail was exposed is a police officer.

Gistlover wrote:

"🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 them don later catch Jeanslover oooooooooo🤣🤣🤣🤣 chai, you see this God ehn, see as God put confusion for their midst, - heard this guy is a cop for the same SARS, oya make I be una referee if una no kee am then no be una papa born una 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 this one sweet me 00000, oya start accusing each other, what a day to be alive mehn🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 una mumu no too much, the werey don delete comment tire, them too roast am 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣."
let's face the expose he just gave. Let's attack the message not the messenger

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Deal With Him":. Alleged Face Behind Gistlovers Blog Exposed (pics) by blueghost(m): 7:12pm On Feb 20, 2023
shocked
Re: "I Will Deal With Him":. Alleged Face Behind Gistlovers Blog Exposed (pics) by jummex8228(f): 7:25pm On Feb 20, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
gistlover is unknown. You better don't deal with an innocent soul. No one can catch him.

5 Likes

Re: "I Will Deal With Him":. Alleged Face Behind Gistlovers Blog Exposed (pics) by jummex8228(f): 7:29pm On Feb 20, 2023
Adaisback:
Gidylover, I heard that the police woman you are framing up is innocent very well. Do your investigations very well o. Coz if truly, this woman is innocent, then you are in for a long battle and you might not come out of it alive. I cannot exonerate any body of any crime but most kidnappings and killings done by unknown gunmen is now being framed on this woman. I cannot be the judge coz I know what iit means to accuse the innocent unjustly but if princess is culpable in any way, may you be protected and may she be punished as deserved
she is not innocent. Go to gistlovers page and get her voice recording. Anambra people are not ready

12 Likes

Re: "I Will Deal With Him":. Alleged Face Behind Gistlovers Blog Exposed (pics) by jummex8228(f): 7:29pm On Feb 20, 2023
Adaisback:
she is not innocent. Go to gistlovers page and get her voice recording. Anambra people are not ready !!!

1 Like

Re: "I Will Deal With Him":. Alleged Face Behind Gistlovers Blog Exposed (pics) by DGeneral94(m): 8:01pm On Feb 20, 2023
care4you:

In his words:

Gistlover wrote:

https://www.nairaland.com/7577578/anambra-police-declare-corps-member who dey fool who now
Re: "I Will Deal With Him":. Alleged Face Behind Gistlovers Blog Exposed (pics) by Nbote(m): 8:11pm On Feb 20, 2023
I think this guy was the one leaking information from the police in Anambra to gistlover

4 Likes

Re: "I Will Deal With Him":. Alleged Face Behind Gistlovers Blog Exposed (pics) by BeanX(m): 8:20pm On Feb 20, 2023
jummex8228:
she is not innocent. Go to gistlovers page and get her voice recording. Anambra people are not ready !!!
Na only for Lagos these Anambra people get mouth, see Psquare self, you see as them keep quiet? these people aren't serious at all.

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Deal With Him":. Alleged Face Behind Gistlovers Blog Exposed (pics) by padi94(m): 8:26pm On Feb 20, 2023
Ha
Re: "I Will Deal With Him":. Alleged Face Behind Gistlovers Blog Exposed (pics) by Irupetepete: 9:05pm On Feb 20, 2023
Mumu, gistlover is a woman, a yoruba woman... How she manage to evade everybody interests me...
That woman is so connected and have zombielike fans...
Once she reason your matter, she must naked you...
I like what she is doing though,

7 Likes

Re: "I Will Deal With Him":. Alleged Face Behind Gistlovers Blog Exposed (pics) by Adaisback(f): 9:09pm On Feb 20, 2023
jummex8228:
okay , I will, thanks
Re: "I Will Deal With Him":. Alleged Face Behind Gistlovers Blog Exposed (pics) by ednut1(m): 9:23pm On Feb 20, 2023
Adaisback:
look at the nonsense you posted. The evidence is there online you are here saying rubbish. Comon get out

5 Likes

Re: "I Will Deal With Him":. Alleged Face Behind Gistlovers Blog Exposed (pics) by Karlifate: 9:49pm On Feb 20, 2023
I believe Gistlover is a female.

There are some secrets in Nigeria, that only a female can get with little or no stress.

A guy would have sweat blood & water before he gets it, and by so doing, the blog will fade away into oblivion.

9 Likes

Re: "I Will Deal With Him":. Alleged Face Behind Gistlovers Blog Exposed (pics) by bewla(m): 10:03pm On Feb 20, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
what as he done
Re: "I Will Deal With Him":. Alleged Face Behind Gistlovers Blog Exposed (pics) by SolarEngr(m): 10:20pm On Feb 20, 2023
Meet The Trills.
@Isiaka Taiwo Samuel on NL as @Trill1
@Isiaka Kehinde Emmanuel on NL as @SolarEngr

Identical twin birth at the beginning of the 21st century, they are both studying Electrical and Electronic Engineering at the Nigeria premier university; University of Ibadan.

They jointly founded @The Trills Consulting an Energy Company that have overseen over 57 successful Solar Installation projects in less than 2 years.

Their Hobies are: Meeting like minds, patenting & inventing, exploring etc.

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Deal With Him":. Alleged Face Behind Gistlovers Blog Exposed (pics) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 20, 2023
Karlifate:
I believe Gistlover is a female.

There are some secrets in Nigeria, that only a female can get with little or no stress.

A guy would have sweat blood & water before he gets it, and by so doing, the blog will fade away into oblivion.
And a man cannot work with a lady. The way some of you reason eeh
Re: "I Will Deal With Him":. Alleged Face Behind Gistlovers Blog Exposed (pics) by Karlifate: 10:44pm On Feb 20, 2023
MyFlair:

And a man cannot work with a lady. The way some of you reason eeh

The lady will cast him, sooner or later.

The reasons are not too far-fetched. Put on your thinking cap, before you cap caplessly.

4 Likes

Re: "I Will Deal With Him":. Alleged Face Behind Gistlovers Blog Exposed (pics) by DKM123: 10:59pm On Feb 20, 2023
This ones are just phooling themselves.
How on earth will anyone assume gistlover is based in Nigeria and works with the police? What sort of mumus are this people?

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Deal With Him":. Alleged Face Behind Gistlovers Blog Exposed (pics) by YungMillionaire: 1:16am On Feb 21, 2023
Lifestone:
Big lie. Gistlover Na Yoruba

Wrong. Yorubas are not coward like Igbos.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The First Most Wanted Female Terrorist In The World (assata Shakur) Photos / Man Private Part Move To His Knee After Sleeping With India Woman(photos) / Frustrated Hiv Patient Bathes Counsellor With Acid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.