Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,867 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Frustrated Hiv Patient Bathes Counsellor With Acid - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Frustrated Hiv Patient Bathes Counsellor With Acid (7204 Views)

Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) / 16-year-old Girl Bathes Lover With Acid For Cheating On Her / Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frustrated Hiv Patient Bathes Counsellor With Acid by aloyemeka1: 11:46pm On Oct 31, 2011
Monday, October 31, 2011
[size=14pt]Frustrated HIV Patient Bathes Counsellor With Acid[/size]

On Friday Oct 21, 2011, the most unfortunate thing happened to a nurse at the Rivers State School of Health, Port harcourt. An HIV patient bathed his counsellor and staff of the health institution, Mrs Ibuwari George, in acid.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-z9kliXjj6eM/Tq5lwwezI6I/AAAAAAAAKEw/Uh0Xc0Wx2AE/s1600/nurse_acid+lindaikejiblog.jpg[/img]

The attacker (a man in his forties) had scheduled an appointment with his counsellor that day, for further counselling on the effects of the drugs he was taking, and not suspecting any ulterior motive, Mrs George, who is a counsellor for HIV infected mothers and children agreed to the session. A few minutes into the meeting, the dying HIV patient, without provocation, poured a whole tin of acid on the unsuspecting nurse.

Prior to this unholy visit, the patient was said to have been calling and complaining of same feeling to which the innocent nurse had counseled him to keep faith with the prescribed drugs. He had earlier been certified sick with very low blood count after a test was conducted on him which prompted his being placed on drugs for boosting etc.

And since he was placed on blood boosting drugs, he was always calling and keeping his counselor posted on the developments but on this particular call, this wicked agent of death seeking for treatment of HIV infection, rather than make do with the nurse’s usual advice and encouragement went gagger, discharging a whole tin of acid on the unsuspecting nurse who is still hospitalized and writhing in pains.

Targeting his victim, the patient was said to have waited patiently until Mrs Ibuwari Geroge came back from her lunch break and while explaining to her how he had fared so far, suddenly opened a bag he carried and brought out a tin which he instantaneously discharged on her and which turned out to be acid.

Mrs Ibuwari shattered at this point, had a hell of raw deal with her clothes and parts of body torn. Largely affected were her chest and lower parts of her breasts.

In the midst of the commotion aroused, staff and other visitors attracted to the scene descended on the blood thirsty HIV patient and would have lynched him to death but for the quick intervention of rescuers.

He has since been handed over to the police.

By Chris Konkwo

http://lindaikeji..com/2011/10/frustrated-hiv-patient-bathes.html
Re: Frustrated Hiv Patient Bathes Counsellor With Acid by Kobojunkie: 11:48pm On Oct 31, 2011
This is evil. Na she give am HIV? Kai!!
Re: Frustrated Hiv Patient Bathes Counsellor With Acid by Areosapien(f): 12:02am On Nov 01, 2011
WTF!!? W.T.F!?
W
T
F!!
Re: Frustrated Hiv Patient Bathes Counsellor With Acid by aloyemeka1: 12:22am On Nov 01, 2011
That's what frustration can do to people. Nigerians are simply frustrated with their leadership.
Re: Frustrated Hiv Patient Bathes Counsellor With Acid by babsjnr(m): 1:03am On Nov 01, 2011
Nice hot bath
Re: Frustrated Hiv Patient Bathes Counsellor With Acid by koruji(m): 2:14am On Nov 01, 2011
This is the kind of wickedness that produces this type of behavior. Shame on you. shocked shocked shocked
Right or wrong, it is not without reason that somebody called Nigeria the largest asylum in the world. It is people like you.

babsjnr:

Nice hot bath

1 Like

Re: Frustrated Hiv Patient Bathes Counsellor With Acid by ektbear: 2:25am On Nov 01, 2011
Pure evil
Re: Frustrated Hiv Patient Bathes Counsellor With Acid by Kobojunkie: 3:07am On Nov 01, 2011
The guy deserves a sentence of at least 20 years, with hard labor. . . . made an example of. Especially since there are probably many out there who think they can get away with similar.
Re: Frustrated Hiv Patient Bathes Counsellor With Acid by edoyad(m): 3:13am On Nov 01, 2011
babsjnr:

Nice hot bath
And who is this complete degenerate ? I don't believe in karma and all that crap but i believe your attitude will get you yours in due time

1 Like

Re: Frustrated Hiv Patient Bathes Counsellor With Acid by OAM4J: 3:25am On Nov 01, 2011
Terrible!
Re: Frustrated Hiv Patient Bathes Counsellor With Acid by okoben: 8:45am On Nov 01, 2011
That guy sanity need to be checked

1 Like

Re: Frustrated Hiv Patient Bathes Counsellor With Acid by eghost247(m): 9:22am On Nov 01, 2011
aloy/emeka:

That's what frustration can do to people. Nigerians are simply frustrated with their leadership.
what has the goverment got to do with this mean act committed by this man

1 Like

Re: Frustrated Hiv Patient Bathes Counsellor With Acid by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 01, 2011
@babsjnr ow can u drop such a silly comment "nice hot bath" d acid should have been poured on you so you can tell us how nice it is.

1 Like

Re: Frustrated Hiv Patient Bathes Counsellor With Acid by freshcvv(m): 9:35am On Nov 01, 2011
embarassed embarassed shocked shocked shocked shocked sad
Re: Frustrated Hiv Patient Bathes Counsellor With Acid by Fancier(f): 9:35am On Nov 01, 2011
This is really sad. sad sad sad  I pray she heals fast.
Re: Frustrated Hiv Patient Bathes Counsellor With Acid by gratiaeo(m): 9:42am On Nov 01, 2011
I guess the guy no want leave again just that he no want commit suicide, his just looking 4 who ll kill him
Re: Frustrated Hiv Patient Bathes Counsellor With Acid by MrResource(m): 10:01am On Nov 01, 2011
i dont like this, I think that man needs the same treatment! angry
Re: Frustrated Hiv Patient Bathes Counsellor With Acid by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 01, 2011
This is most devilish. See people o. Honestly, this is why I hardly blame umsympathetic people, as some people just dont deserve sympathy.

I pray teh counsellor gets well soon.

And on a lighter note, Lindaikeji can do better in its reporting. It's 'gaga' not 'gagger' plus few other errors in that report.
Re: Frustrated Hiv Patient Bathes Counsellor With Acid by sylve11: 10:14am On Nov 01, 2011
my God! what a life!? sad cool
Re: Frustrated Hiv Patient Bathes Counsellor With Acid by cold(m): 10:16am On Nov 01, 2011
Typical Nigerian. . Smh embarassed

1 Like

Re: Frustrated Hiv Patient Bathes Counsellor With Acid by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 01, 2011
I guess there's more to the story. People don't just bath other 'innocent' people with acid out of frustration. Unless of cause she was the cause of his frustration in some way; would help if one hears the full story. Too bad though.
Re: Frustrated Hiv Patient Bathes Counsellor With Acid by kayalla(f): 10:51am On Nov 01, 2011
pro01:

I guess there's more to the story. People don't just bath other 'innocent' people with acid out of frustration. Unless of cause she was the cause of his frustration in some way; would help if one hears the full story. Too bad though.

seconded!
atleast the guy wasnt insane, it sounds more like revenge, but whichever way its too much.

hope she recovers
Re: Frustrated Hiv Patient Bathes Counsellor With Acid by walesbaker: 10:57am On Nov 01, 2011
why would the patient be carrying an acid at the first place if no intention of using it.
Re: Frustrated Hiv Patient Bathes Counsellor With Acid by ElmA1(f): 11:14am On Nov 01, 2011
OMG! This is so sad. Why are people so wicked? That hiv man deserves the same acid treatment. Poor innocent nurse.
Re: Frustrated Hiv Patient Bathes Counsellor With Acid by atasteve: 11:15am On Nov 01, 2011
What caused all of this
Re: Frustrated Hiv Patient Bathes Counsellor With Acid by superior1: 11:16am On Nov 01, 2011
The HIV don infect the guys brain. He need a psychiatric evaluation.
Re: Frustrated Hiv Patient Bathes Counsellor With Acid by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 01, 2011
The story isn't complete, the woman must have been rude or treating him with disrespect.
Re: Frustrated Hiv Patient Bathes Counsellor With Acid by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 01, 2011
there is more to this story than we are been told. when was the last time an innocent person is bathed with Acid? sorry for the nurse though but it seems there is more to the story
Re: Frustrated Hiv Patient Bathes Counsellor With Acid by Pennywise(m): 11:59am On Nov 01, 2011
How come its only the victim's picture they are showing us and not the perpetrator's?
Re: Frustrated Hiv Patient Bathes Counsellor With Acid by Natasha2(f): 12:20pm On Nov 01, 2011
colly227:

The story isn't complete, the woman must have been rude  or treating him with disrespect.
are you an as$ hole? Jesus  shocked
aguiyi:

there is more to this story than we are been told. when was the last time an innocent person is bathed with Acid? sorry for the nurse though but it seems there is more to the story
phewww I'm not surprised, someone does something this wicked and all you can think of is there's more to this story really?

gosh I just wonder the pains she's going through now I pray she recovers fast

1 Like

Re: Frustrated Hiv Patient Bathes Counsellor With Acid by member479760: 12:22pm On Nov 01, 2011
an act cowardliness!
Re: Frustrated Hiv Patient Bathes Counsellor With Acid by savanto: 12:31pm On Nov 01, 2011
IMO, the nurse must have said something out of turn to the HIV patient. You need to go to these hospitals to see how the treat the infected patients with scorn and much disdain. There is more to this story as it is one sided. I am not in support of the acid bath though but these nurses could be mean to patients. I have seen many of them abandoned to their fate in hospitals. May God Help us! I wish the nurse a speedy recovery all the same.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Six Policemen, LASTMA Official Arrested For Extortion / Ayanta Michael Chidiebere Is Wanted For Theft!!! (Pics) / Gunmen Abduct Couple On Farm In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.