Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Turkish Space Agency Says Earthquakes Can Be Created Using Weapons In Space - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Turkish Space Agency Says Earthquakes Can Be Created Using Weapons In Space (23191 Views)

Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden / Russian Cosmonauts & U.S Astronauts Fight In Space Over Ukraine War (Photos) / Fact-check: Did Russian Space Agency Threaten To Strand American Astronaut In Sp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turkish Space Agency Says Earthquakes Can Be Created Using Weapons In Space by FarmTech(m): 11:37pm On Feb 20, 2023
Serdar Hüseyin Yildirim, president of the Turkish Space Agency, provided his own narrative of the two terrible earthquakes that struck Turkey and Syria, killing hundreds and leaving wreckage.

Yildirim unequivocally stated that satellites generate earthquakes from space-dropping rods on the ground, generating tremors with disastrous repercussions.

Yildirim notably stated his views in a speech at a conference that is doing the rounds on the Internet and has received a lot of comments:

“There are military satellites that can send 10-meter titanium alloy rods from space worldwide to any target! These rods penetrate to a depth of 5 kilometers into the ground, creating an earthquake of magnitude 7-8 on the Richter scale. It is not possible to locate them.”

However, following thousands of negative comments, he quickly clarified that he was speaking at a strategy institute and presenting a weapons system that could wipe a small town off the map when deployed and employed in Earth orbit.

“This weapon system has no function such as activating fault lines or creating tectonic earthquakes. Therefore, it has nothing to do with the Kahramanmaras disaster, which is a tectonic earthquake that occurred on a known fault line. I don’t want it to be misunderstood.”

PLEASE TAKE NOTE: The earthquake in Turkey was a natural one. This weapon CANNOT cause a natural earthquake that affects the tectonic plate.

https://wonderfulengineering.com/turkish-space-agency-president-says-earthquakes-are-created-using-weapons-in-space

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Space Agency Says Earthquakes Can Be Created Using Weapons In Space by immortalcrown(m): 11:41pm On Feb 20, 2023
Wow! A dangerous knowledge. Soon, they will announce a technology that can cause Tsunami.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Turkish Space Agency Says Earthquakes Can Be Created Using Weapons In Space by Righteousness2(m): 11:42pm On Feb 20, 2023
Jesus rebuked the people in His day for not recognizing the signs for His first coming….. !

Luke 12:54-56
54 And he said also to the people, When ye see a cloud rise out of the west, straightway ye say, There cometh a shower; and so it is.
55 And when ye see the south wind blow, ye say, There will be heat; and it cometh to pass.
56 Ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky and of the earth; but how is it that ye do not discern this time?

Many today, just like this Turkish minister Cannot discern the times and Seasons. Instead they are looking for one reason or the other to explain events.

We are living in the last lap of this dispensation of grace. The Signs of times are raining down all over the World, just as JESUS Christ said it will be just befor he shows up.

Instead of looking for who to blame, Humanity should sit up and get ready for the imminent return of JESUS Christ.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Turkish Space Agency Says Earthquakes Can Be Created Using Weapons In Space by densiks: 11:43pm On Feb 20, 2023
Too much of low end sci-fi movies he's been watching

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Space Agency Says Earthquakes Can Be Created Using Weapons In Space by VeryWickedMan: 12:06am On Feb 21, 2023
I need 10 of those satellites. I wan test something.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Turkish Space Agency Says Earthquakes Can Be Created Using Weapons In Space by BenedictAbajue(m): 12:18am On Feb 21, 2023
Nothing wey we no go hear. How many of these ten metre thing will the satellite be carrying?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Space Agency Says Earthquakes Can Be Created Using Weapons In Space by shomutuski(m): 1:08am On Feb 21, 2023
If you doubt him please search on google about HAARP systems and earthquakes.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Turkish Space Agency Says Earthquakes Can Be Created Using Weapons In Space by kernniejay(m): 1:08am On Feb 21, 2023
I hope one day, they will not use their technology annihilate themselves. For all I care, they should not carry all these madness enter Africa to test run o.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Turkish Space Agency Says Earthquakes Can Be Created Using Weapons In Space by pol23: 8:46am On Feb 21, 2023
Some of us dey suspect US since day one of this attack or natural disaster.
US says there will be terror attack in Turkey, US warns her citizens.

Then all of a sudden KABOOM.
We all know Turkey is prone to Earthquake naturally, so it will be easy cover up for them.

I never know this is possible until Russia boast of a Earthquake causing ship....
Turkey has since been pissing US off lately..... Like I said I suspect them, Theres no concrete evidence against them.

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Turkish Space Agency Says Earthquakes Can Be Created Using Weapons In Space by sotall(m): 8:47am On Feb 21, 2023
grin grin
Re: Turkish Space Agency Says Earthquakes Can Be Created Using Weapons In Space by WiszyFraud: 8:47am On Feb 21, 2023
Wow.. shocked
Re: Turkish Space Agency Says Earthquakes Can Be Created Using Weapons In Space by KingMack(m): 8:47am On Feb 21, 2023
Re: Turkish Space Agency Says Earthquakes Can Be Created Using Weapons In Space by Ovo200: 8:47am On Feb 21, 2023
Should this be true what I always tell my friends about how stupid it is to trust in Voodoo.
Science is greater than any god on this planet
We should ourselves to science and stop believing in fairy tales.

There are people among us that still believes black men can conquer the white folks with the use of voodoo.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Turkish Space Agency Says Earthquakes Can Be Created Using Weapons In Space by RZArecta(m): 8:48am On Feb 21, 2023
shomutuski:
If you doubt him please search on google about HAARP systems and earthquakes.
Nigerians will rather argue and type nonsense rather than expand their knowledge

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Turkish Space Agency Says Earthquakes Can Be Created Using Weapons In Space by Robertgreene1(m): 8:48am On Feb 21, 2023
Interesting...
Re: Turkish Space Agency Says Earthquakes Can Be Created Using Weapons In Space by HardMirror(m): 8:48am On Feb 21, 2023
densiks:
illiterate

18 Likes

Re: Turkish Space Agency Says Earthquakes Can Be Created Using Weapons In Space by mbahdi(m): 8:48am On Feb 21, 2023
Leprosy to every hand dat WI want to vote apc again

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Space Agency Says Earthquakes Can Be Created Using Weapons In Space by sofeo(m): 8:49am On Feb 21, 2023
Alright!
Re: Turkish Space Agency Says Earthquakes Can Be Created Using Weapons In Space by adeniyi65(m): 8:49am On Feb 21, 2023
Is righteousness already here.awon ti end time Ministery
Re: Turkish Space Agency Says Earthquakes Can Be Created Using Weapons In Space by ShenTeh(m): 8:50am On Feb 21, 2023
There we go again. I don't doubt this. But why Turkey? Erdogan has had a very tumultuous reign.

Wars and drums of war. We must realize that the contest here is for the soul of man.

Everyday man perfects the art of obliterating fellow man. Ultimately, we are all victims.
Re: Turkish Space Agency Says Earthquakes Can Be Created Using Weapons In Space by GeorgWashinton: 8:50am On Feb 21, 2023
And I hope America is doing more to cause more damage grin grin
Re: Turkish Space Agency Says Earthquakes Can Be Created Using Weapons In Space by dfrost: 8:50am On Feb 21, 2023
densiks:

cheesy

Albeit possible though. But then, some the buildings affected had a poor foundation.

1 Like

Re: Turkish Space Agency Says Earthquakes Can Be Created Using Weapons In Space by Midehi3(f): 8:51am On Feb 21, 2023
Eheennn

1 Like

Re: Turkish Space Agency Says Earthquakes Can Be Created Using Weapons In Space by moneyguide: 8:51am On Feb 21, 2023
who is turkey fighting against that will go to that length to cause an earthquake. hmmm

1 Like

Re: Turkish Space Agency Says Earthquakes Can Be Created Using Weapons In Space by Diligent1(f): 8:51am On Feb 21, 2023
When the earthquake happened, my mind said this

7 Likes

Re: Turkish Space Agency Says Earthquakes Can Be Created Using Weapons In Space by Hespee93: 8:52am On Feb 21, 2023
pol23:
Some of us dey suspect US since day one of this attack or natural disaster.

I myself never believe that it's a natural earth quake right from day one.

But let's fold oir arms and see what comes next.

7 Likes

Re: Turkish Space Agency Says Earthquakes Can Be Created Using Weapons In Space by inoki247: 8:52am On Feb 21, 2023
So who come attack Turkey like this....

Human beings killing dem sef all for nothing...

6 Likes

Re: Turkish Space Agency Says Earthquakes Can Be Created Using Weapons In Space by AmotekunSW: 8:52am On Feb 21, 2023
Very bad stuff.
The US tested this stuff in Asia sometime ago. Caused a tsunami.

They used this again when Iran was running its mouth against the US during Trump's tenure. That made Iran cease all hostilities against the US at that time. Iran was so rattled, they mistakenly shot down their own plane.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Turkish Space Agency Says Earthquakes Can Be Created Using Weapons In Space by JohnnA1: 8:52am On Feb 21, 2023
I suspect the US...

4 Likes

Re: Turkish Space Agency Says Earthquakes Can Be Created Using Weapons In Space by kcdendelo: 8:52am On Feb 21, 2023
So United state caused the earthquake?

1 Like

Re: Turkish Space Agency Says Earthquakes Can Be Created Using Weapons In Space by Nbote(m): 8:52am On Feb 21, 2023
U are not under attack jare

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Russians Focus On Next-generation Technologies : Yuri Borisov / Vladimir Putin's Letter To America On The Syria Crisis / Saudi Arabia Jails Fatima Al-Shawarbi 30 Years For Criticizing Neom On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.