Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,749 members, 7,831,395 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Woman Searching For Wife For 'Abroad-Based Brother' Defrauds Ladies In Anambra - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Searching For Wife For 'Abroad-Based Brother' Defrauds Ladies In Anambra (37107 Views)

Micheno Multipurpose Cooperative Society, MMCS Defrauds Calabar Customers N27bn / Medical Doctor Turned Cyber Hacker Defrauds Car Dealer Of N28m (Photo, Video) / Woman Disguises As Best Friend’s Lover, Defrauds Her Of N3.7m, Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Searching For Wife For 'Abroad-Based Brother' Defrauds Ladies In Anambra by stuffs2002: 10:26pm On Feb 21, 2023
Peter Obi is another fraudster from Anambra
Re: Woman Searching For Wife For 'Abroad-Based Brother' Defrauds Ladies In Anambra by afbstrategies: 10:34pm On Feb 21, 2023
There’s nothing one won’t hear or see in this Nigeria. Our morality level has never been this low.

1 Like

Re: Woman Searching For Wife For 'Abroad-Based Brother' Defrauds Ladies In Anambra by Agonglo17: 10:36pm On Feb 21, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:
Woman Searching For Wife For 'Abroad-Based Brother' Defrauds Single Ladies In Anambra

https://igberetvnews.com/1439359/woman-searching-wife-abroad-based-brother-defrauds-single-ladies-anambra/

Longathroat ladies

I wonder how I never thought of this scam

1 Like

Re: Woman Searching For Wife For 'Abroad-Based Brother' Defrauds Ladies In Anambra by FRBOB: 10:41pm On Feb 21, 2023
pocohantas:
Very old trick. Some guys do it too.
They’ll be abroad and be telling the girl in Nigeria to send money to their “mother”. Claiming he doesn’t have Naira and he would reimburse her later. This is my first time to see a woman running it because na old format. Na wetin fit them sha. Ndi abroad husband.

What you just said happened to my girl, unfortunately that period we were having a little issues so she hardly call me.

So one faithful day, I was in the office and she called me and said I should help her with 100k, in my mind I was like wat does she need 100k for because I over sees everything about her school and I know asking for such amount is awkward.i told her I can't give her such amount untill she tells me what she needs it for, she refused telling me at the time because the guy was still telling her what she wants to hear😃😃

So when I closed from work that very day, I called her back to enquire more about the 100k she demanded.That was when she started telling me about someone she met on Facebook.Do you know that the bastard has already swindled her the sum of 45k which she sent to a woman who is supposedly the guys mother, I told her it's a scam, that was when her eyes opened and she try to call back the guys mother, unfortunately for her they have already blocked her.Imagine I foolishely sent her the 100k.

Scammers everywhere 😨

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Searching For Wife For 'Abroad-Based Brother' Defrauds Ladies In Anambra by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:42pm On Feb 21, 2023
IkeIgboNile:
"Without demand there will be no supply" see what Husband scarcity has caused. On a more serious note, society and peer pressure are pushing a lot of people into stark desperation.

In this case supply create demand
Re: Woman Searching For Wife For 'Abroad-Based Brother' Defrauds Ladies In Anambra by Isabi4lov: 10:44pm On Feb 21, 2023
grin grin grin everybody wan japa .

For this country, even though you no get anything try get sense cos e get why .

Is either you use your senses or dem go help you use am for their own selfish gains cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Woman Searching For Wife For 'Abroad-Based Brother' Defrauds Ladies In Anambra by Isabi4lov: 10:48pm On Feb 21, 2023
Freethinker87:
So women like marriage like this? grin
Not liking marriage per se but looking for opportunity to japa cheesy cheesy , you gerrit now
Re: Woman Searching For Wife For 'Abroad-Based Brother' Defrauds Ladies In Anambra by Menclothing: 10:49pm On Feb 21, 2023
Madam don cashout
Re: Woman Searching For Wife For 'Abroad-Based Brother' Defrauds Ladies In Anambra by Iceberg3: 10:58pm On Feb 21, 2023
MartinCorridon:
Afonja as usual grin grin
Re: Woman Searching For Wife For 'Abroad-Based Brother' Defrauds Ladies In Anambra by Omodua(m): 10:59pm On Feb 21, 2023
Igbo:
Average Yeeboe man is a criminal
And your people are saints?

Ethnic bigot!

Get out from my sight. So myopic and foolish.

1 Like

Re: Woman Searching For Wife For 'Abroad-Based Brother' Defrauds Ladies In Anambra by pocohantas(f): 10:59pm On Feb 21, 2023
FRBOB:

What you just said happened to my girl, unfortunately that period we were having a little issues so she hardly call me.

So one faithful day, I was in the office and she called me and said I should help her with 100k, in my mind I was like wat does she need 100k for because I over sees everything about her school and I know asking for such amount is awkward.i told her I can't give her such amount untill she tells me what she needs it for, she refused telling me at the time because the guy was still telling her what she wants to hear😃😃

So when I closed from work that very day, I called her back to enquire more about the 100k she demanded.That was when she started telling me about someone she met on Facebook.Do you know that the bastard has already swindled her the sum of 45k which she sent to a woman who is supposedly the guys mother, I told her it's a scam, that was when her eyes opened and she try to call back the guys mother, unfortunately for her they have already blocked her.Imagine I foolishely sent her the 100k.

Scammers everywhere 😨

If I get you correctly, she wanted to collect 100k from you (the homebased bf), to give her supposed diasporan bf’s mother?

Babes get mind o!

This is refinancing at its most brutal! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Searching For Wife For 'Abroad-Based Brother' Defrauds Ladies In Anambra by Omodua(m): 11:00pm On Feb 21, 2023
Igbo:
Average Yeeboe man is a criminal
And your people are saints?

Ethnic bigot!

Gerrout from my sight. So myopic and foolish.

1 Like

Re: Woman Searching For Wife For 'Abroad-Based Brother' Defrauds Ladies In Anambra by Omodua(m): 11:03pm On Feb 21, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Obidients! They will sell their personal self for money
Did you read the post. It's about fraudster. And such persons abound in your homes and region. So,why shading Igbo?

You must be silly and ethnic bigot!

1 Like

Re: Woman Searching For Wife For 'Abroad-Based Brother' Defrauds Ladies In Anambra by Omodua(m): 11:04pm On Feb 21, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Obidients! They will sell their personal self for money
Did you read the post. It's about fraudster. And such persons abound in your homes and region. So,why shading Igbo?

You must be silly and ethnic bigot!

Be civil in your comments.

1 Like

Re: Woman Searching For Wife For 'Abroad-Based Brother' Defrauds Ladies In Anambra by ifihearam: 11:10pm On Feb 21, 2023
Herbiodun09:
Obidients are dumb grin
Male and female alike
Re: Woman Searching For Wife For 'Abroad-Based Brother' Defrauds Ladies In Anambra by FireUpNow(m): 11:10pm On Feb 21, 2023
Nigerians and fraud are like Buhari and APC

1 Like

Re: Woman Searching For Wife For 'Abroad-Based Brother' Defrauds Ladies In Anambra by Hassanmaye(m): 11:10pm On Feb 21, 2023
Unrated900:
Igbo amaka
Hahaha
Re: Woman Searching For Wife For 'Abroad-Based Brother' Defrauds Ladies In Anambra by Lateef73: 11:17pm On Feb 21, 2023
Somyorchukwu:

May God raise a kind hearted person to assist you dear, and may divine help locate you IJN

You will soon be caught and paraded just like the lady in the thread

2 Likes

Re: Woman Searching For Wife For 'Abroad-Based Brother' Defrauds Ladies In Anambra by Okhuadams(m): 11:45pm On Feb 21, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:
Woman Searching For Wife For 'Abroad-Based Brother' Defrauds Single Ladies In Anambra

https://igberetvnews.com/1439359/woman-searching-wife-abroad-based-brother-defrauds-single-ladies-anambra/
According to the police she belongs to a notorious gang then our polithiefians belong to what gang are they not more notoriously notorious criminal gang

1 Like

Re: Woman Searching For Wife For 'Abroad-Based Brother' Defrauds Ladies In Anambra by Monday60655(m): 11:48pm On Feb 21, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
Sentence the Second wife of Lucifer to a very lengthy stay in prison.Why are humans very heartless,these days, with no conscience at all?If it was the idiot that was the victim,how would she feel?
And the victims,are very foolish to have allowed themselves be deceived.How can a sane woman fall for the lies of someone she barely knows,that her overseas bro is looking for a wife,bla bla.
It's only desperation,lack of discretion and greed that land people into such deceit.
Exactly. You just nailed the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Searching For Wife For 'Abroad-Based Brother' Defrauds Ladies In Anambra by temiflex01(m): 11:58pm On Feb 21, 2023
Peter Obi poverty and illiteracy created in Anambra caused it. undecided undecided Anambra people now embrace lies and deceit like their oga PO undecided undecided
Re: Woman Searching For Wife For 'Abroad-Based Brother' Defrauds Ladies In Anambra by MasterShifu010(m): 12:20am On Feb 22, 2023
Wetin woman do woman
Re: Woman Searching For Wife For 'Abroad-Based Brother' Defrauds Ladies In Anambra by Agonglo17: 12:21am On Feb 22, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:

Why did tbey hide her face?

This is a near-perfect scam; all those Ibo and Akwa-Ibom women wey dem family dey use bride-price to drain potential husbands, na them go fall pass.

And guyman go chop, for sure....una think say una wise abi? cool
Re: Woman Searching For Wife For 'Abroad-Based Brother' Defrauds Ladies In Anambra by CartelKenneth: 12:28am On Feb 22, 2023
Why are you hiding your face? This is somebody who should be killed immediately

By the way, I suggest rubbing pepper on canes and chooking it down her pussy
Re: Woman Searching For Wife For 'Abroad-Based Brother' Defrauds Ladies In Anambra by Benrosaria(m): 12:31am On Feb 22, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:

no offense it's in a god's name
Re: Woman Searching For Wife For 'Abroad-Based Brother' Defrauds Ladies In Anambra by Agonglo17: 12:34am On Feb 22, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Serves them right.
They are looking for 'virgins' to marry for dem 'MUNGO PARK' brother abi? cheesy

Almondjoy you're so sexy

Are you married?!
Re: Woman Searching For Wife For 'Abroad-Based Brother' Defrauds Ladies In Anambra by Reinamaria(f): 12:44am On Feb 22, 2023
FRBOB:

Scammers everywhere 😨

grin grin grin

Naija is hard o, but it's still sweet, I swear. grin

After the whole story, one would think you didn't release the money. cheesy
Re: Woman Searching For Wife For 'Abroad-Based Brother' Defrauds Ladies In Anambra by Nobody: 12:46am On Feb 22, 2023
BloomingDale:

You know men inherit their intelligence from their mothers, right? Does that mean most Nigerian men have fish brains?

Men only takes phenotypic traits from their mothers.
Re: Woman Searching For Wife For 'Abroad-Based Brother' Defrauds Ladies In Anambra by DMCA: 1:14am On Feb 22, 2023
Siofra has been absent for a while now, una sure say thus woman no follow defraud am? grin

Siofra wants abroad husband too grin
Re: Woman Searching For Wife For 'Abroad-Based Brother' Defrauds Ladies In Anambra by 1Sharon(f): 1:40am On Feb 22, 2023
calabardick:

There's a revised version: I NEED OYIBO BASED HUSBAND

Lol..I'm sure if there was a male version of the scam, men will still fall for it.

1 Like

Re: Woman Searching For Wife For 'Abroad-Based Brother' Defrauds Ladies In Anambra by IbrahimSola: 1:42am On Feb 22, 2023
How is she different from APC and PDP that keep promising innocent Nigerians a better life but end up giving us hell? She's even better that these politicians who defraud all of us t the same time. Vote Peter Obi and Ahmed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Idris Alkali: Suspects Declared Wanted By Army Over Missing General. / Malam Buda Mana Littafi Stabbed 6 Times By Neighbor For 'Singing About Father' / Police Officers Kill Cultists Terrorising Rivers State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.