Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,205 members, 7,849,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:40 AM

Nigeria VS Korea - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigeria VS Korea (393 Views)

North Korea Sends 700 Rubbish-filled Balloons To South Korea / Putin Warns North Korea And U.s. On Brink Of War / Breaking: North Korea Fired Missile, Passes Over Northern Japan - Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria VS Korea by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 22, 2023
Korea is doing better in all ramifications in stark comparison to 'democratic' Nigeria (development, technology, military defense just to mention a few).
Nigeria, despite being a 'democracy' (in practice, Nigeria is actually a vassal state to the imperialist, neocolonilst feudal lords) has a large number of it's citizen living below the poverty line.
A lot of Nigerians can't even afford 2 square meals a day.
Technology and defense nko? F9
But heavily sanctioned Korea has outperformed Nigeria. It's a disgrace.
Korea is a truly sovereign country that could not be bullied by the US.
It asserts it's will and independence and protects and defeMrs it's people and land without paying any attention whatsoever to the imperialist parasites.

Re: Nigeria VS Korea by budaatum: 9:26pm On Feb 22, 2023
I'm hope you mean South Korea, or you don't know theres no country called Korea. But if you mean North Korea, do please make your next thread one advising Nigerians to go join you there so we can see what most think about there and you.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-64701184

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria VS Korea by Nobody: 1:17am On Feb 23, 2023
BidenDConqueror:
See poverty written all over thier faces.
I went to school in Osun state, I feel a personal connection with these people and this is painful.
I want a prosperous Nigeria.
This world has more than enough for every living soul to work and live in prosperity, peace, (happiness is not in shortage in Nigeria..we're always happy), good health (Nigeria is blessed wrt this..come and see Canada).
I'm still proud of Nigeria sha. A better future is ahead of us thanks to the recent developments in geopolitics.

The results of the upcoming presidential election will provide a renowned and famous reference (social media and real life is different).
While Obi and the Nazis in Ukraine won on social media, they lost in real life.
Re: Nigeria VS Korea by 1stGenAmerican(f): 6:06am On Feb 23, 2023
budaatum:
I'm hope you mean South Korea, or you don't know theres no country called Korea. But if you mean North Korea, do please make your next thread one advising Nigerians to go join you there so we can see what most think about there and you.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-64701184

Funny but true—I recently watched a documentary on NK featuring recent defectors. According to them (and their pictures smuggled out), the citizens are eating roots and tree bark as the soldiers take all of the random plants and larger roots for themselves. Female military members in NK are malnourished to the point that they no longer have menstrual cycles. Covid wiped out thousands. Babies are starving to death while the president eats everything in his sight and spends their meager money on weapons to fight big, bad America one day.
Yet NK is idolized and seen as El Dorado by some Nigerians.
Imagine that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria VS Korea by ObamaMessi: 6:49am On Feb 23, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

Funny but true—I recently watched a documentary on NK featuring recent defectors. According to them (and their pictures smuggled out), the citizens are eating roots and tree bark as the soldiers take all of the random plants and larger roots for themselves. Female military members in NK are malnourished to the point that they no longer have menstrual cycles. Covid wiped out thousands. Babies are starving to death while the president eats everything in his sight and spends their meager money on weapons to fight big, bad America one day.
Yet NK is idolized and seen as El Dorado by some Nigerians.
Imagine that.
I don't expect sane people to entertain fools.

But it's good you educate the idiot, he knows nothing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria VS Korea by raskymonojendor: 6:50am On Feb 23, 2023
In Nigeria, I can curse out Buhari on Nairaland or free reader newspaper stand, branch suya or smoked fish spot on my way home, eat pounded yam and goat meat. Drink palmwine and sleep well at night without fear.

A North Korean citizen can't do the same. The moment he curses their dear supreme leader, he would evaporate from the surface of the earth with the help of an anti-aircraft gun.

I am okay with my Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria VS Korea by ObamaMessi: 6:52am On Feb 23, 2023
ChineseBalloon:
Korea is doing better in all ramifications in stark comparison to 'democratic' Nigeria (development, technology, military defense just to mention a few).
Nigeria, despite being a 'democracy' (in practice, Nigeria is actually a vassal state to the imperialist, neocolonilst feudal lords) has a large number of it's citizen living below the poverty line.
A lot of Nigerians can't even afford 2 square meals a day.
Technology and defense nko? F9
But heavily sanctioned Korea has outperformed Nigeria. It's a disgrace.
Korea is a truly sovereign country that could not be bullied by the US.
It asserts it's will and independence and protects and defeMrs it's people and land without paying any attention whatsoever to the imperialist parasites.
I thought you are exposed and possess some enviable amount of knowledge. This has sold you out. You know nothing and have no iota of knowledge in international politics.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Russia Opposes Any Nigerian Invasion Of Niger - Russian Foreign Ministry / Nigeria MUST Be A Member Of BRICS / India’s Parliament Considers Renaming Country ‘Bharat’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.