Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Help My Company Arrested Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help My Company Arrested Me (1756 Views)

My Cousin That Was Once Ashame Of My Company Is Now Asking Me For Employment / My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man / Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Company Arrested Me by peretei2024(m): 5:55pm On Feb 22, 2023
I need help seriously. I was my wife did Operation which one of the good Samaritan here help me paid for the bills but I had to pay for the drugs and the other things and I spend over #400k which I part of my company money, and he rest were used for fuelling being a sales man.

Now I have been arrested .

Please if there anyone who can come help me.

Am at Ogba police station Area G.

Re: Help My Company Arrested Me by gaby(m): 6:51pm On Feb 22, 2023
peretei2024:
I need help seriously. I was my wife did Operation which one of the good Samaritan here help me paid for the bills but I had to pay for the drugs and the other things and I spend over #400k which I part of my company money, and he rest were used for fuelling being a sales man.

You were arrested for theft. Simple.

That was someone else's money and people's investment you took without authorization and emotions won't cut it.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help My Company Arrested Me by Anunakeeh: 7:17pm On Feb 22, 2023
Your English sef dey give person Migraine🙄

4 Likes

Re: Help My Company Arrested Me by Nazgul: 7:57pm On Feb 22, 2023
peretei2024:

Official funds under your care are not to be diverted for personal use, regardless of whatever circumstance you find yourself in. That's part of work ethics. You're expected to account for every penny.

If you needed money for your wife's operation, you should have officially written your company stating your reason(s) and ask for a loan. They might not approve your requested sum, but you'd be rest assured that you'll get something.

Tampering with company funds without their consent is an unlawful act, and believe me you'll be punished accordingly.

15 Likes

Re: Help My Company Arrested Me by sisisioge: 8:54pm On Feb 22, 2023
You need a lawyer or someone to bail you? Quickly reach out to your family and wife's families. This is why people who aren't ready for expenses that come with procreation shouldn't even do it. Someone paid for the CS, yet you still stole money from your company. Where do you think it will end? It is well.

4 Likes

Re: Help My Company Arrested Me by peretei2024(m): 11:34pm On Feb 22, 2023
sisisioge:
You need a lawyer or someone to bail you? Quickly reach out to your family and wife's families. This is why people who aren't ready for expenses that come with procreation shouldn't even do it. Someone paid for the CS, yet you still stole money from your company. Where do you think it will end? It is well.

Don't let me swear for you for such a useless and foolish statement. Do you know how much my company is owing me in the first place that led to all these? Please never in your life comment on my write up again if you don't know what you are saying.
Re: Help My Company Arrested Me by Anunakeeh: 11:38pm On Feb 22, 2023
Omo Op dey Vex😁

4 Likes

Re: Help My Company Arrested Me by sisisioge: 12:40am On Feb 23, 2023
peretei2024:

Don't let me swear for you for such a useless and foolish statement. Do you know how much my company is owing me in the first place that led to all these? Please never in your life comment on my write up again if you don't know what you are saying.

No vex fa, hope you have eaten.

3 Likes

Re: Help My Company Arrested Me by Ameboperoo(m): 1:15am On Feb 23, 2023
peretei2024:

If you're not ready to be told the truth then you shouldn't have come here to post anything.
How is he supposed to know how much your company is owing you?
We all sympathize with you on the things that happened to you and pray for quick solution but you should also know that he is telling you the truth.

5 Likes

Re: Help My Company Arrested Me by sisisioge: 1:41am On Feb 23, 2023
Ameboperoo:

If you're not ready to be told the truth then you shouldn't have come here to post anything.
How is he supposed to know how much your company is owing you?
We all sympathize with you on the things that happened to you and pray for quick solution but you should also know that he is telling you the truth.

No reason him case, I'm sure he will use the same energy to talk his way out of the station and get his employers to understand the theft. Afterall, his swear can be converted to money.

2 Likes

Re: Help My Company Arrested Me by peretei2024(m): 5:41am On Feb 23, 2023
sisisioge:

No reason him case, I'm sure he will use the same energy to talk his way out of the station and get his employers to understand the theft. Afterall, his swear can be converted to money.

For your information, am out and can never be arrested bcz I never steal, the total money involve is what they are owing. So of you don't know anything you better shut up. Have a good day.
Re: Help My Company Arrested Me by sisisioge: 7:15am On Feb 23, 2023
peretei2024:

For your information, am out and can never be arrested bcz I never steal, the total money involve is what they are owing. So of you don't know anything you better shut up. Have a good day.

Glad to hear. Now you can go back to being a trusted employee grin

2 Likes

Re: Help My Company Arrested Me by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:26am On Feb 23, 2023
Anunakeeh:
Omo Op dey Vex😁

who no go vex for being so blank grin
Re: Help My Company Arrested Me by Richy4(m): 11:15am On Feb 23, 2023
sisisioge:

Glad to hear. Now you can go back to being a trusted employee grin
You wey no dey like wahala, come go jam trailer load of it....I'm glad your shock absorber is still working just fine smiley
Re: Help My Company Arrested Me by FuckYourFather(f): 11:24am On Feb 23, 2023
it is very wrong to touch company money even if they are owing you cos the very moment you touch it that's stealing, now they have arrested you and you are in deep shit, you better find how you go take pay back the money o, maybe they ll pity you and release you or else... hnmmm and by the way start finding a new job

1 Like

Re: Help My Company Arrested Me by sisisioge: 12:20pm On Feb 23, 2023
Richy4:

You wey no dey like wahala, come go jam trailer load of it....I'm glad your shock absorber is still working just fine smiley

grin grin grin grin
Re: Help My Company Arrested Me by KosiGee(m): 12:54pm On Feb 23, 2023
peretei2024:

Why not start by swearing at the company and the people that arrested you??

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Tackle A Mother That Doesnt Approve Your Wife Even After Wedding / 10 Reasons Why It Is 10 Times Harder For Ladies To Get A Suitor In Lagos / Growth Of Pubic Hair In A Pre-teenager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.