Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

How Much Land Did The Ijaws Give Other Niger Delta Groups And When? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How Much Land Did The Ijaws Give Other Niger Delta Groups And When? (7138 Views)

Some Nigerian Ethnic Groups And Their Dressing Styles (pictures) / Intersting Facts About The Kalabari Ijaws Of Rivers State (PICTURES) / Warri- The Urhobos, The Itsekiris And The Ijaws : Facts And Factlets. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Land Did The Ijaws Give Other Niger Delta Groups And When? by aljharem3: 10:15pm On Sep 13, 2011
Beaf:

Gbaramatu was founded in 1100AD. Go figure. Fool.

shocked really really shocking

according to this site it says itsekiri have migrated to Gbaramatu west since 700AD

so when where they given that land

He  thereafter  left  Ile-Ife,  with  a  retinue  of  his  kinsmen  and  moved
southwards  to  Bini,  some  of  whom  settled  there.  He,  along  with  others  however,
continued the journey through the rivers until they reached Oporoza along the Escravos
River
.  This migrationis  said  to  have  taken  place  between  1100AD  and  1200AD. All
other Izon communities and clans in Bayelsa, Delta, Edo, Ondo and even the Urhobos of
Effurun are believed to be people who later departed from Oporoza.

http://oldweb.geog.berkeley.edu/ProjectsResources/ND%20Website/NigerDelta/WP/15-Courson.pdf
Re: How Much Land Did The Ijaws Give Other Niger Delta Groups And When? by aljharem3: 10:16pm On Sep 13, 2011
udezue:

LOL Ijo the big land owners gave up all their land to strangers and ended landless, living in swamps. How smart? These land-less ogogoro drinkers will come up with any stories just grab land that is not theirs. Mchew

gbamm ask him o

this people have land no be small
Re: How Much Land Did The Ijaws Give Other Niger Delta Groups And When? by aljharem3: 10:34pm On Sep 13, 2011
Beaf:

Gbaramatu was founded in 1100AD. Go figure. Fool.

beaf i read of gbaramatu and the 1100AD figure

but any documented facts of them giving land to other groups ?

remember ijaws claim to start from lagos to akwa ibom

this, why did they stop in lagos, why not continue to cotonuo benin republic why stop in lagos

they claim ibibio were given land as well. when and what year ?

they claim Ngwa in abia and parts of imo where given out

also from ekiti to edo where all ijaw land

i would like to know when this lands were given off an and what year.

OK

Lets stay they just migrated, what year did this group migrate and where ijaws there before them ?

if they were there, why did they notsay they are ijaw again undecided

what year did ijaw leave those lands ?
Re: How Much Land Did The Ijaws Give Other Niger Delta Groups And When? by Beaf: 11:02pm On Sep 13, 2011
alj_harem:

shocked really really shocking

according to this site it says itsekiri have migrated to Gbaramatu west since 700AD

so when where they given that land

He  thereafter  left  Ile-Ife,  with  a  retinue  of  his  kinsmen  and  moved
southwards  to  Bini,  some  of  whom  settled  there.  He,  along  with  others  however,
continued the journey through the rivers until they reached Oporoza along the Escravos
River
.  This migrationis  said  to  have  taken  place  between  1100AD  and  1200AD. All
other Izon communities and clans in Bayelsa, Delta, Edo, Ondo and even the Urhobos of
Effurun are believed to be people who later departed from Oporoza.

http://oldweb.geog.berkeley.edu/ProjectsResources/ND%20Website/NigerDelta/WP/15-Courson.pdf

Gbaramatu is an Ijaw town founded by Ijaws. Only a fool like you would claim it is Itsekiri.

I really enjoy your foolishness, its always an entertaining distraction. You go screaming like a camel, only to post evidence that both shows your id!ocy and directly corroborates my words. lol
If I had no mentioned that the Oporoza family gave land to the groups in Delta state, a mere fool like you would never have heard the word, Oporoza.

What a freaking donkey! Go and mind boko haram in your Borno state.
Re: How Much Land Did The Ijaws Give Other Niger Delta Groups And When? by Beaf: 11:12pm On Sep 13, 2011
ChinenyeN:

Once again, if Beaf meant Delta state, then he should stick to that. Otherwise, he should come here and tell us the traditions of the Ngwa, the Obolo, the Khana, the Ikwere, the Etche, etc. He should point to the land that was given and tell us the traditions which state that these people "met Ijo" there and that "Ijo gave them land".

If not, then he should help himself and simply stick to Delta state, because as it stands, Beaf does not know what he is talking about.

I've had enough of these lies and disinformation.

You are a bloody clown. Your presence has been registered, now scram.
This topic is an extension of a discussion about Warri. You can go start another topic about Abia or Ngwa or whatever.
Re: How Much Land Did The Ijaws Give Other Niger Delta Groups And When? by ChinenyeN(m): 11:36pm On Sep 13, 2011
Beaf:

This topic is an extension of a discussion about Warri.
Then keep it about Warri and stop adding in Rivers state groups, in all your ignorance.
Re: How Much Land Did The Ijaws Give Other Niger Delta Groups And When? by udezue(m): 11:41pm On Sep 13, 2011
Alj Harem, please go to hell and stay they u gworo eating almajiri. Mchew! I might have my reservations about certain Southern neighbors but don't think you can take advantage of that. I will take an Ijo over u a billion times. Kapish
Re: How Much Land Did The Ijaws Give Other Niger Delta Groups And When? by aljharem3: 11:45pm On Sep 13, 2011
Beaf:

Gbaramatu is an Ijaw town founded by Ijaws. Only a fool like you would claim it is Itsekiri.

I really enjoy your foolishness, its always an entertaining distraction. You go screaming like a camel, only to post evidence that both shows your id!ocy and directly corroborates my words. lol
If I had no mentioned that the Oporoza family gave land to the groups in Delta state, a mere fool like you would never have heard the word, Oporoza.

What a freaking donkey! Go and mind boko haram in your Borno state.

Are you intelligent at all ?

I am not here to start throwing insults or what not.

Where in my post did i mention Gbaramatu not being an Ijaw town/city ?

My post is clear, I wrote west of Gbaramatu .

Now this topic is not about Gbaramatu or any other prominent Ijaw town but about cities where itsekiri, urhobo, isoko, ikwerre, ogoni etc are predominately living in.

When did Ijaw give them those lands and which Ijaw group gave them the lands ?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now that said you are talking of Oporoza family in Delta state.

do you mean to tell me that half of delta state was Oporoza family land ?

Which land in particular did Oporoza family give out in Delta state and what year ?

Which group of people or what person did this Oporoza family give land to ?

These are the question you should answer if you Know but throwing insults would not take you anywhere
Re: How Much Land Did The Ijaws Give Other Niger Delta Groups And When? by aljharem3: 11:47pm On Sep 13, 2011
udezue:

Alj Harem, please go to hell and stay they u gworo eating almajiri. Mchew! I might have my reservations about certain Southern neighbors but don't think you can take advantage of that. I will take an Ijo over u a billion times. Kapish

haba, i don't intend to cause any fracas but I also need to learn some history from those that know about it.

Which one is southern neighbour or northern neighbour. We are all Nigerians
Re: How Much Land Did The Ijaws Give Other Niger Delta Groups And When? by Beaf: 11:51pm On Sep 13, 2011
ChinenyeN:

Then keep it about Warri and stop adding in Rivers state groups, in all your ignorance.

What made you stray into a thread that started in the politics section as a quarrel between Delta state people from the Warri axis? Foolishness or what?
Re: How Much Land Did The Ijaws Give Other Niger Delta Groups And When? by aljharem3: 11:52pm On Sep 13, 2011
Beaf:

What made you stray into a thread that started in the politics section as a quarrel between Delta state people from the Warri axis? Foolishness or what?

Bros this is not about delta state and warri but from Niger-delta and claim of land ownership undecided

don't derail this thread with insults please !!!
Re: How Much Land Did The Ijaws Give Other Niger Delta Groups And When? by ChinenyeN(m): 12:09am On Sep 14, 2011
Beaf:

This is the most foolish question you've asked here on NL (that I know of). Let me show you what made me "stray" into this your "Warri" discussion.

[quote="Beaf"]Every single ND group from Rivers to Delta[/quote]
[quote="Beaf"]nobody knows how long they [the Ijo] have been in the ND[/quote]
[quote="Beaf"]I primarily meant all ND groups that span from Delta state to Rivers[/quote]
[quote="Beaf"]all of Ijaw territory[/quote]

Upon YOU having said all of this, you want to come and ask me how I "strayed" onto a supposedly "Warri" discussion. Does the above look like it's just "Warri" to you?

Several times already I have stated this: If you want this to be about Warri and Delta state, then just keep it about Warri and Delta state. You didn't do that though. Your claims consciously and actively encompassed the whole of Niger Delta. So don't start playing dumb and saying this is some BS "Warri" discussion. That is foolishness.
Re: How Much Land Did The Ijaws Give Other Niger Delta Groups And When? by Abagworo(m): 12:33am On Sep 14, 2011
I had to modify this after beaf admitted it was just Delta politics.
Re: How Much Land Did The Ijaws Give Other Niger Delta Groups And When? by Beaf: 12:39am On Sep 14, 2011
ChinenyeN:

This is the most foolish question you've asked here on NL (that I know of). Let me show you what made me "stray" into this your "Warri" discussion.

Upon YOU having said all of this, you want to come and ask me how I "strayed" onto a supposedly "Warri" discussion. Does the above look like it's just "Warri" to you?

Several times already I have stated this: If you want this to be about Warri and Delta state, then just keep it about Warri and Delta state. You didn't do that though. Your claims consciously and actively encompassed the whole of Niger Delta. So don't start playing dumb and saying this is some BS "Warri" discussion. That is foolishness.

So, you are quoting from the original topic or you didn't notice as an adult that the thread began with a quotation? Lol!
Do you wonder why I am concluding that foolishness pushed you in here to air itself?
Re: How Much Land Did The Ijaws Give Other Niger Delta Groups And When? by ChinenyeN(m): 12:42am On Sep 14, 2011
I guess I'm not doing a good job of making my point. So let me simply state it like this:

If you want this to be about Warri/Delta, then make it about Warri/Delta and Warri/Delta only. Don't include what you don't know (Rivers).
Re: How Much Land Did The Ijaws Give Other Niger Delta Groups And When? by ChinenyeN(m): 12:50am On Sep 14, 2011
If though, you foolishly insist on speaking about all of Niger Delta, then I'll just simply restate the question Physics asked at the very beginning of this topic:

[quote="PhysicsQED"]What was the land given and which groups have traditions of being given land by the Ijaws?[/quote]

Please, by all means, do inform us of the lands the Ijo gave the Ngwa to settle. Inform us of the lands the Ijo gave the Khana, Efik, Ibibio, Annang, Obolo, Ikwere, Etche, etc. Please, by all means, answer PhysicsQED's question. What was the land, and what are the traditions?
Re: How Much Land Did The Ijaws Give Other Niger Delta Groups And When? by odumchi: 1:51am On Sep 14, 2011
*yawn*
Re: How Much Land Did The Ijaws Give Other Niger Delta Groups And When? by Beaf: 1:55am On Sep 14, 2011
ChinenyeN:

If though, you foolishly insist on speaking about all of Niger Delta, then I'll just simply restate the question Physics asked at the very beginning of this topic:

Please, by all means, do inform us of the lands the Ijo gave the Ngwa to settle. Inform us of the lands the Ijo gave the Khana, Efik, Ibibio, Annang, Obolo, Ikwere, Etche, etc. Please, by all means, answer PhysicsQED's question. What was the land, and what are the traditions?

Lol! have you ever heard of nkpi? It is a very foolish, smelly and stubborn goat, you remind me of it.
If you drop the veil of stup!dity blocking your vision, you will find that PhysicsQED was quoting me. Most adults would have asked for a link to the quote in order to find out the context in which the statement in question was made. . . But not you!
Like the village id!ot, you walked in, dragging your brain on the floor and speaking though your hairy arse; you walked into a fight that is none of your business with both fists swinging like you are Tarzan. How else can one define the word, stup!d? shocked
Re: How Much Land Did The Ijaws Give Other Niger Delta Groups And When? by odumchi: 2:38am On Sep 14, 2011
^^^

When will you stop sucking the balls of PhysicsQED and grow a pair for yourself?
Re: How Much Land Did The Ijaws Give Other Niger Delta Groups And When? by ChinenyeN(m): 3:05am On Sep 14, 2011
You know what, never mind. I was distasteful of me to have even indulged this far. I've already stated what I felt was necessary. So, I'll just go ahead and leave you to continue this your "Warri" discussion.
Re: How Much Land Did The Ijaws Give Other Niger Delta Groups And When? by Beaf: 3:57am On Sep 14, 2011
^
Very kind of you, bro.
Zap into the sunset.
Re: How Much Land Did The Ijaws Give Other Niger Delta Groups And When? by Beaf: 4:04am On Sep 14, 2011
@ChinenyeN

My anger is quite sated now and having gone through the thread again, I can see where you might have made a mistake and thought this was a general thread. Dude, its just an extension of a bitter argument from the politics section about Itsekiri's being marginalised in Delta even though the governor is Itsekiri. Please accept my apologies.
Re: How Much Land Did The Ijaws Give Other Niger Delta Groups And When? by ChinenyeN(m): 12:50pm On Sep 14, 2011
It's alright. I guess we both mistook some things. The important thing now is that it's been sorted out. So no worries.
Re: How Much Land Did The Ijaws Give Other Niger Delta Groups And When? by jason123: 1:12pm On Sep 14, 2011
Beaf, anyone can ride a boat, get to a shoreline and proclaim it their land! There is ABSOLUTELY no evidence of Ijaws giving people land. There is no documented history of this event. Ijaws are not the only riverine group in Nigeria.

Well, that's my two kobo . . .

You have your believes and I have mine . . .
Re: How Much Land Did The Ijaws Give Other Niger Delta Groups And When? by vicenzo(m): 9:22pm On Sep 14, 2011
i was hoping that this thread wil be educative,with physics posting his half page post,and beaf defending his assertion,no such luck at all.
Re: How Much Land Did The Ijaws Give Other Niger Delta Groups And When? by Beaf: 9:24pm On Sep 14, 2011
ChinenyeN:

It's alright. I guess we both mistook some things. The important thing now is that it's been sorted out. So no worries.

Nice one.

jason123:

Beaf, anyone can ride a boat, get to a shoreline and proclaim it their land! There is ABSOLUTELY no evidence of Ijaws giving people land. There is no documented history of this event. Ijaws are not the only riverine group in Nigeria.

Well, that's my two kobo . . .

You have your believes and I have mine . . .

The fortunate thing about the Niger Delta is that each ethnic group in the area has strong oral traditions, most of which I am privy to in some detail (I am being too modest wink).
Even of greater use is that the non-Ijaw among us can look down the Ijaw timeline of their history. They have the most stunningly detailed history of any of the Delta state ND groups. Where we might not be satisfied with an Ijaw story (the Itsekiri's wouldn't ever), we can always reach back to the annals of the Benin empire; all Delta state ND ethnic groups aside from the Ijaw were outposts of the Benin empire, cos we all came from there (or passed through).
There is a lot of rich history we can look to that will categorically establish dates and times in such a way that we can get to understand why the various landmark court cases in Warri have been won and lost and why every group has its own king, legally established in law.
Re: How Much Land Did The Ijaws Give Other Niger Delta Groups And When? by odumchi: 9:35pm On Sep 14, 2011
Beaf:

Nice one.

The fortunate thing about the Niger Delta is that each ethnic group in the area has strong oral traditions, most of which I am privy to in some detail (I am being too modest wink).
Even of greater use is that the non-Ijaw among us can look down the Ijaw timeline of their history. They have the most stunningly detailed history of any of the Delta state ND groups. Where we might not be satisfied with an Ijaw story (the Itsekiri's wouldn't ever), we can always reach back to the annals of the Benin empire; [b]all Delta state ND ethnic groups aside from the Ijaw were outposts of the Benin empire, cos we all came from there (or passed through).
There is a lot of rich history we can look to that will categorically establish dates and times [/b]in such a way that we can get to understand why the various landmark court cases in Warri have been won and lost and why every group has its own king, legally established in law.

You see that's where I don't agree with you. Ibibios are Niger Deltans and have no connection with the Edos. Igbo subgroups in Delta and Rivers also did not come from the Edos. What I'm trying to say is that your concept/theory of how things came to be is wrong. Ethnic groups don't form overnight and a people do not switch from land-based agriculture to riverine traditions in a matter of centuries.

Let Bini end and Bini. Those who want to claim Bini affiliation are welcome.
Re: How Much Land Did The Ijaws Give Other Niger Delta Groups And When? by bokohalal(m): 10:43pm On Sep 14, 2011
According to a Fulani oral tradition the creator gave them all the lands of the earth to roam about with their cattle.According to an Ijaw oral tradition the creator___________.    Egbe go soon nak.
Re: How Much Land Did The Ijaws Give Other Niger Delta Groups And When? by Beaf: 11:53pm On Sep 14, 2011
odumchi:

You see that's where I don't agree with you. Ibibios are Niger Deltans and have no connection with the Edos. Igbo subgroups in Delta and Rivers also did not come from the Edos. What I'm trying to say is that your concept/theory of how things came to be is wrong. Ethnic groups don't form overnight and a people do not switch from land-based agriculture to riverine traditions in a matter of centuries.

Let Bini end and Bini. Those who want to claim Bini affiliation are welcome.

There are no Ibibio's in Delta state, so you've got it quite wrong. After the regrettable spat with Chinenyen, I've made it a point to say, Delta state ND ethnic groups. This is so that etnic groups from other states are not brought in.

As for the Igbo subgroups in Delta, you will find that their history is highly varied and tightly linked to Benin. Indeed, the Bini factor extends all the way into Anambra (google "Eze-Chima, Benin prince"wink and through Bayelsa into Rivers. But lets leave other states out and deal with Delta only.
Re: How Much Land Did The Ijaws Give Other Niger Delta Groups And When? by Beaf: 12:35am On Sep 15, 2011
I believe Kpogede has not returned to this thread, because of the challenge I threw to him to go to the Ovies palace at Effurun to find out the true history of Uvwie people is well intertwined with Ijaws:

Uvwie people with their long history of migration and political struggle embedded in their traditional rites indicates and clearly shows their lineages and roots viz-aviz their Ekpor, Etche, Rituals etc. and the periods. On the other hand, Ijaw ethnic group has it in their history as the founders of Effurun. It is likely that the voices of dissension might be coming from this group because, history has shown that where one speaks a variant of the language, there is always paranoia of what the other means in his gesticulation and speech. For instance, the Ijaws have their history of Effurun as follows:-

From Oproza town in Gbaranmatu clan was founded at the end of the 15th century, Kabo, Kumbo and Gbaran clans, which was the result of a large family migration from Oproza town about 1480. From Kumbo was founded Okparabe. From Gbaran town in central Izon, was founded Effurun and Uvwie. Efferun a descendant of Gbaran, elder son of Ujo, was the ancestor of the Effurun in upper Warri area, while Owei was the ancestor of the Uvwei. Likewise from Gbaran was founded via Efferun, the Tuomo clan. From Oporoma was founded the Operemo clan, and some went to join the Ogbos, descendants of Kala-Ogbo to become the Ogbe-Ijo clan. From the Isedani lineage of Kolokuma, led by Opumakuba and Alagbariye (alias Kala-Beni), a migration to the eastern delta coast founded the Ibeni or Ibani clan now known as Bonny early in the 12/13th century. From the Isoma-bou area along the Nun, was founded Obiama, from which came Boma and Ogboin. Izon who lived at Benin city later joined these ancestors. From Benin City , migrated Beni-Izon people who were fleeing the local wars. They founded Obotebe, and Beni (Oyakiri) clans. The ancestor Mein, who was Beni-Izon, i.e. an Izon citizen of Benin , and his family migrated from Benin City because the reigning Oba had started to confiscated the private lands and property for his own use. Mein settled in Igbedi creek and founded the town of Ogobiri . From Ogobiri, was founded the Mein of the western delta. Perebokekalakebari shortened to Kalabari the grandson of Mein was the ancestor who founded Kalabari clan.
Unquote.

Source: Ijaw-naa.org

Comment from http://www.urhobo-world.org
The Ijaw history as it is, cannot be said to be wrong because there are Ijaw indigenes among Uvwie who have been assimilated just like Igbo people. But that does not translate to the fact that they founded Uvwie with nothing to show for it. In the same vain, where one unit assumes the position of many units, it amounts to fraud in political oppression of other units if they have no where-withal to withstand the thuggery and dog eat dog culture.

We know that history is objective but this should not be so serious as to write off an authentic history of our origin. The Uvwie people know that their Edjuvwie deity found its way from Uvwiero'rho through some Ijaw towns to Ekpan and due to no adequate location, was relocated to Evwokpokpor, Evwokpokpor in the literal meaning of a new town. Aside from that, Ekpan the Mother land has her history to show for her authenticity. It is also important that these Ekpan royal stools of Eyaye and Edjekuvwie among the rest numbering about two be mentioned in the history of the Patriarchs. Perhaps it should be corrected that Unuevworo ONWONREN also mentioned in one of the write-ups should be corrected as of Edjekuvwie ruling house and not Eruohwo.

http://www.urhobo-world.org/UvwiePublHistClips.htm

This is one learned viewpoint.
Re: How Much Land Did The Ijaws Give Other Niger Delta Groups And When? by jason123: 12:56am On Sep 15, 2011
@Beaf
The article below is an example of what I was saying. Are the Binis wrong? If they are, why did the supreme court give them the land?
Anyone can PASS ON an oral "detailed" history for generations. For example, the on-going controversy between Binis and Yorubas. Who are 'we' to say the Binis are right and Yorubas are wrong and vis-versa?

War brews in Edo over ownership of land occupied by Ijaw, Bini
THURSDAY, 15 SEPTEMBER 2011 00:00

THE Bini and Ijaw in Edo State are spoiling for a war over the ownership of a parcel of land occupied by about two million Ijaw people, dating back to the 15th Century.

The disputed land is situated between Ovia North-East and Ovia South-West local government areas of the state.

Our correspondent gathered that the Ijaw stock in the state are claiming ownership of the land, on which they were allowed to settle as “migrant fishermen”.

In fact, the Ijaw yesterday staged a protest to the Government House, Benin, on the matter, and had to be pacified by the governor himself.

The Supreme Court, presided over by Muhamadu Lawal Uwais and four other justices, had earlier decided the case in favour of Oba of Benin in a suit on August 9, 1983.

But, in a terse petition to the Governor, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, the Enogie of Obazuwa, Ovbie-Oba Edun Akenzua (who is in-charge of most of the territories being annexed) and 80 others, alleged that some Bini subjects have at several times been attacked, unprovoked, by the Ijaw, whom they described as “settlers.”

They said that the Supreme Court judgement had confirmed the Bini as the original owners of the land.

Akenzua said the Ijaw “forayed” into the land as Benin communities of Agbonmoba, Ozomu, Igbobi, Ekete, Ite, Orogo, Ewudu, Ekenhuan, Okomu and Gelegele – part of which the Federal Government had used as training ground for its amnesty programme for ex-militants.

According to him (Enogie),“Ijaw militants from Iko” had on June 3, 2011 attacked the Bini occupants of the area with machetes, and in the process kidnapped three of his subjects and vandalised their property and vehicles.

“The question of who owns Gelegele has gone through litigation and has long been settled. For 50 years, these settler Ijaw have perpetrated various forms of provocation against the Bini. We are finding it increasingly difficult to restrain ourselves from retaliating these unwarranted attacks by the Ijaw. If they refuse to cohabit in harmony with us, they are at liberty to go and join their kith and kin in Bayelsa or Rivers State. They must respect the bond of love that binds host and guests,” the petition reads.
http://www.nigeriancompass.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4981:war-brews-in-edo-over-ownership-of-land-occupied-by-ijaw-bini-&catid=54:nigeria-today&Itemid=594

Re: How Much Land Did The Ijaws Give Other Niger Delta Groups And When? by jason123: 12:59am On Sep 15, 2011

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Symbolism Of Having A Tattoo In Nigeria. / What People Think About Certain Reflex Behaviours. / Some Unknown Facts About Igbos In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.