Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse (31188 Views)

Son Tells Mum To Leave His Home To Create Space For Girlfriend With 2kids (vid) / Should I Allow My Mum To Visit Us / Is It Okay For My Mum To Send Money And Food To My Married Sister ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse by Deborah200299: 10:15am On Jan 18, 2022
Good morning everyone, I want to report my mum for abusing my 12 years old step sister both physical, verbal and emotional and I don't like it because she didn't ask to be born from a married man. My dad caused it and she should abuse him not her.

I don't even know why she is treating the dog who cheated on her nicely while the innocent girl is suffering for his mistakes. My younger brothers 13 and 15 are also copying her and they have started to abuse her too.

Tears has become her foods and I am tired of my mum abusing the innocent girl. Yesterday, she strangled her just because she didn't wash my younger brother white jeans properly and I lost respect for her. I have insulted her for the first time in my life even though she hit me but I don't care I have to save my sister. She is my birth mother but I will not support her. I don't care if she rots in jail because she doesn't deserve the title mum.

If you know any human rights in Uyo please let me know.

272 Likes 26 Shares

Re: I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse by Sexyliciousbri: 11:36am On Jan 18, 2022
Report her to the police . The child should be taken away. The father is a complete idiot.
The girl should be given back to her biological mother if she's still alive.
Horrible and terrifying

163 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse by FairlyUSEDpussy: 11:42am On Jan 18, 2022
Deborah200299:
Good morning everyone , I want to report my mum for abusing my 12 years old step sister both physical , verbal and emotional and I don't like it because she didn't ask to be born from a married man my dad caused it and she should abuse him not her. I don't even know why she is treating the dog who cheated on her nicely while the innocent girl is suffering for his mistakes. My younger brothers 13 and 15 are also copying her and they have started to abuse her too. Tears has become her foods and I am tired of my mum abusing the innocent girl , yesterday she strangle her just because she didn't wash my younger brother white jeans properly and I lost respect for her , I have insulted her for the first time in my life even though she hit me but I don't care I have to save my sister . She is my birth mother but I will not support her . I don't care if she rot in jail because she doesn't deserve the title mum. If you know any human rights in uyo please let me know

Pls........do fast before she murder the poor girl........God bless u!!!

They might even help reuniting her with her mum.......

Yo dad is BIG SIMP.

149 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse by Truvelisback(m): 11:52am On Jan 18, 2022
Deborah200299:
Good morning everyone , I want to report my mum for abusing my 12 years old step sister both physical , verbal and emotional and I don't like it because she didn't ask to be born from a married man my dad caused it and she should abuse him not her. I don't even know why she is treating the dog who cheated on her nicely while the innocent girl is suffering for his mistakes. My younger brothers 13 and 15 are also copying her and they have started to abuse her too. Tears has become her foods and I am tired of my mum abusing the innocent girl , yesterday she strangle her just because she didn't wash my younger brother white jeans properly and I lost respect for her , I have insulted her for the first time in my life even though she hit me but I don't care I have to save my sister . She is my birth mother but I will not support her . I don't care if she rot in jail because she doesn't deserve the title mum. If you know any human rights in uyo please let me know
Have u told ur father or her father?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse by Deborah200299: 12:00pm On Jan 18, 2022
Sexyliciousbri:
Report her to the police . The child should be taken away. The father is a complete idiot.
The girl should be given back to her biological mother if she's still alive.
Horrible and terrifying

Thanks , her bio mum is late

8 Likes

Re: I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse by Deborah200299: 12:01pm On Jan 18, 2022
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Pls........do fast before she murder the poor girl........God bless u!!!

They might even help reuniting her with her mum.......

Yo dad is BIG SIMP.

Thanks, I am waiting for my friend to come and pick me up so we'll go together

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse by Deborah200299: 12:02pm On Jan 18, 2022
Truvelisback:
Have u told ur father or her father?

He is aware of the situation and he has witnessed most of the abuses but he doesn't say anything

51 Likes

Re: I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse by FairlyUSEDpussy: 12:03pm On Jan 18, 2022
Deborah200299:

Thanks, I am waiting for my friend to come and pick me up so we'll go together

Good.....
U such a brave girl.....
Kindly update when u come back.......

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 18, 2022

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse by Truvelisback(m): 12:19pm On Jan 18, 2022
Deborah200299:

He is aware of the situation and he has witnessed most of the abuses but he doesn't say anything
What abt her own mother?
Re: I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse by Deborah200299: 12:31pm On Jan 18, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
Please report her or call the Police before she kills her. She's already killing the girl right now with all you've written up there. The fact that your brothers are following suit is shameful too. Shame on all of them. That poor girl needs to be taken away from that home asap.

Thank you for attempting to help her. Please don't relent until she's out of there and either returned to her mother, or placed into a loving home.

Thanks , her bio mum is late hopefully when the police will be involve. I will tell them to force my dad to contact her maternal grandmother to come and pick her up.

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse by Deborah200299: 12:31pm On Jan 18, 2022
Truvelisback:
What abt her own mother?

She is dead
Re: I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse by Richy4(m): 12:32pm On Jan 18, 2022
That's just so sad..
<< Did your dad know about the abuse or was he faking ignorant of that fact and letting a little girl bear the brunt of his infidelity?
<< Please always let the girl know that you are there for her... That will give her the strength to go on...
<< Look for that girl's mother.. when u see her, tell her to allow the girl visit her sometimes.. because change of environment will be nice
<<< Remind your younger brothers that no one knows tomorrow... That what they are doing now might come back in future to bite them in their @ss
<<< Finally, God bless you my dear u are a darling in a million.. may God grant you a good husband in future that will treat u like an egg and a princess that u are..

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse by Jman06(m): 12:38pm On Jan 18, 2022
Op, God bless you for standing up for that little girl. You're wise and a beautiful soul. We need more of your kind in this country who stand for the truth no matter whose ox is gored!

Please report that mother of yours to the nearest police station and have them rescue the girl.

123 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse by Eketem: 12:45pm On Jan 18, 2022
Deborah200299:

You can call 09090000648 thats the referral centre for abuse in Uyo.

Also Police Gender Unit in Uyo 08130649032.

They are all empowered to deal with abuse cases.

Please dont stay silent

129 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse by Truvelisback(m): 12:50pm On Jan 18, 2022
Deborah200299:

She is dead
If only ur mum knows the consequence of her actions, she wouldn't have treated her that way. What goes around, comes around. She better stop it so that it won't haunt her children in the future. Just keep talking to ur mum and if u know any of her relatives, tell them. Let them come and take their daughter.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse by GboyegaD(m): 1:27pm On Jan 18, 2022
Is your maternal grandmother alive? Report your mom to her. I am sure she knows how to talk sense to your mom and make her realize she's only been wicked. She should face your dad and poor her frustration if she isn't a coward.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 18, 2022

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:08pm On Jan 18, 2022
Deborah200299:

....Just imagine

Pls do what ever you can to save her.

8 Likes

Re: I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse by Kobojunkie: 2:19pm On Jan 18, 2022
Deborah200299:
Tears has become her foods and I am tired of my mum abusing the innocent girl , yesterday she strangle her just because she didn't wash my younger brother white jeans properly and I lost respect for her , I have insulted her for the first time in my life even though she hit me but I don't care I have to save my sister . She is my birth mother but I will not support her . I don't care if she rot in jail because she doesn't deserve the title mum. If you know any human rights in uyo please let me know
Please report to the authorities before it is too late. If that girl turns up dead at the hands of your mother or your siblings, what you call family will be in worse shit. undecided

If you know your father's relatives, abeg, call them in to rescue the girl too from your father. undecided

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse by greenie77: 2:28pm On Jan 18, 2022
Displacement...your half-sister is your mum's soft target, redirecting her anger towards your father to the innocent girl who is the outcome of his infidelity.

Your dad, keeping silent as if he is a bystander has emboldened your mum to abuse her and that is cowardly from your father.

Contact those numbers already shared, so your half-sister can be taken away immediately from that toxic environment as it may escalate to your younger brothers taking turns to sexually abuse her and your mum would see nothing wrong in that.

She should be re-united with her mother's side of the family and your father regularly send to them her monthly upkeep allowances.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse by Ulunne777(f): 3:58pm On Jan 18, 2022
Typical of a lot of men.looking away because of night kpekus.Rein in ur manhood,isi mba!

Women,fighting side chicks or lovechildren instead of the mumu you made vows with.

Dear Op,thank you for what you are doing.Posterity will always b kind to you

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse by jesmond3945: 5:53pm On Jan 18, 2022
Deborah200299:
you are a good person. If you check well your mum might be highly religious.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse by jesmond3945: 5:57pm On Jan 18, 2022
Deborah200299:

Thanks , her bio mum is late hopefully when the police will be involve. I will tell them to force my dad to contact her maternal grandmother to come and pick her up.
the hurt and pain your mum felt has turned to hatred for the girl.
Re: I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse by Sirqt5(m): 6:04pm On Jan 18, 2022
evil woman . better report her before she murders the girl

8 Likes

Re: I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse by Kobojunkie: 6:37pm On Jan 18, 2022
Sirqt5:
evil woman . better report her before she murders the girl
Her father is even more evil for putting his own flesh and blood in such a dangerous situation undecided

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse by Double0h7(f): 6:53pm On Jan 18, 2022
If everything else fails let's beat the devil out of your mum... just once. We could pay someone to slap nonsense out of her head and we'll break one finger and tell her if she doesn't want the other 9 broken she'll never touch that child again.

I'm in! I'll fund it grin

10 Likes

Re: I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse by kkins25(m): 7:28pm On Jan 18, 2022
Oh boy,dont mean to sound heartless, butif you report and your dad no con side with you nko? ur siblings too would now dislike you. hmmm.. i admire the courage, but youre in a tough spot.

8 Likes

Re: I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse by gfon(m): 8:30pm On Jan 18, 2022
Your mum and junior bro's must be very wicked!! How can boys of 13&15 leave their clothes for a gal of 12 to wash for them.Wish i could beat some sense into their heads.I left uyo last month,if not i would have located you and help that babygal leave there.That's your blood too,please watch out for her and speak up.Have got a step bro too,but you wouldn't know except i tell.Because that love is there.Women always hate their fellow women.

16 Likes

Re: I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse by socialmediaman: 8:53pm On Jan 18, 2022
OP some evidence of the abuse may be helpful for filing the report, but please only record videos or take photos if it’s safe for you, and with your sister’s permission. Some of these abuses can be difficult to prove especially with other family members unable or unwilling to cooperate

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse by Deborah200299: 9:10pm On Jan 18, 2022
Good evening everyone , all my efforts were in vain. My parents, four brothers and grandmother denied everything and my sister has refuse to talk about the abuse , she kept worshipping my mum. They have all turned against me and no further actions were taken due to lack of proof. My mum , dad and elder brother ganged up against me and beat me up. They have seized my big phone and I am using the small phone. I swear some people like my sister deserve to suffer I don't think I will ever intervene for her again. I have washed my hands and thank you for all your advice.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse by Richy4(m): 9:21pm On Jan 18, 2022
Deborah200299:
Good evening everyone , all my efforts were in vain. My parents, four brothers and grandmother denied everything and my sister has refuse to talk about the abuse , she kept worshipping my mum. They have all turned against me and no further actions were taken due to lack of proof. My mum , dad and elder brother ganged up against me and beat me up. They have seized my big phone and I am using the small phone. I swear some people like my sister deserve to suffer I don't think I will ever intervene for her again. I have washed my hands and thank you for all your advice.

Calm down dear and tell us.. what happened.. Did u call a family meeting or reported the case to the police about your sister's situation?... What really transpired between u and your family today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mourners At Man’s Burial In Enugu Confess To Killing Him With Juju / 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her / 14-Year-Old Boy Flees Parents Home In Jos, Caught In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.