Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Make 63.5% Of Your Capital With AAS - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make 63.5% Of Your Capital With AAS (1070 Views)

Hackers Of AAS (afriq Arbitrage System) Have Been Caught / INSME: Man Cries As He Loses ₦63,000 To Ponzi Scheme (Video) / Forex Made Simple Get Free $500 Start Up Capital With Free Signal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make 63.5% Of Your Capital With AAS by femison32(m): 9:03am On Feb 23, 2023
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

1. What's the minimum investment amount?
πŸ‘‰ $20 (excluding transaction charges from your exchange and 0.65% Gateway fee)

2. What's the maximum investment amount?
πŸ‘‰ No maximum amount

3. What's the minimum withdrawal amount?
πŸ‘‰ $50

4. What is the daily withdrawal limit?
πŸ‘‰ $10,000 daily

5. Any withdrawal charges?
πŸ‘‰$1 is required for every withdrawal irrespective of the amount.

6. Can I increase my investment at any time?
πŸ‘‰Yes, you can top up anytime with a minimum of $20.

7. Does my deposited USDT start trading immediately?
πŸ‘‰ First deposit is automatically picked up for trading after just a few minutes.
πŸ‘‰Subsequent deposits take between 24-48 hrs of arrival to be auto-invested for trading.

8. Can I change my personal info like email address, phone number and withdrawal wallet address?
πŸ‘‰ These 3 cannot only be edited by AAS Support (takes 90 days), but you can change your password anytime.

9. Can I withdraw both my ROI and capital anytime I want?
πŸ‘‰ You can withdraw your ROI anytime you have up to $51.
πŸ‘‰ Capital is locked up in Binance liquidity pool for safety reasons. But you can apply officially for capital refund. Any capital refund is followed by total closure and deleting of account from the Blockchain.

10. How long does withdrawal take?
πŸ‘‰ Withdrawal is super fast: it takes less than 1 minute.
11. How does AAS pay investors?
πŸ‘‰ Binance Pay Gateway is responsible for payouts in USDT TRC20

12. Can I have multiple accounts?
πŸ‘‰ Yes, but each account should have a different email address, and phone number.

13. Is referring compulsory?
πŸ‘‰ No, referring is NOT compulsory. Your capital alone can work for you.

14. What's the return on investment?
πŸ‘‰AAS operates a rotational ROI system. 1.65% ROI daily is the minimum. On the 28th of every month, the system switches to 2% ROI for 5 days followed by 3.5% ROI for 3 days, 5% ROI for 2 days and then back to 1.65% for 20days (Totalling 63.5% monthly).

15. Can the Blockchain skip an investor's daily ROI?
πŸ‘‰ Blockchain keeps accurate record of its operations and does regular audit to adjust any underpayment or overpayment.

16. When will auto-compounding of ROI commence?
πŸ‘‰Auto compounding will be integrated when the liquidity pool has grown considerably.

17. When was Afriq Arbitrage System (AAS) launched officially?
πŸ‘‰1st January, 2023

18. Can investors participate in AAS from any part of the world?
πŸ‘‰ Yes, AAS is a global system without geographical restrictions.

19. Do I have to trade manually before I earn?
πŸ‘‰No, operations are 100% automated. No personal effort or trading skill is required.

20. What should I do immediately after creating an account?
πŸ‘‰ You MUST bind your account with a USDT TRC20 withdrawal address.

21. Do investors have permanent deposit address in AAS?
πŸ‘‰ The Blockchain generates a unique deposit address each time a deposit is initiated by an investor. Each Deposit address generated SHOULD NOT be used twice.

23. Does AAS have any office address?
πŸ‘‰Yes
1080 Springfield Ave. Irvington NJ 07111

24. Who is the inventor/CEO of Afriq Arbitrage System?
πŸ‘‰ JESAM MICHAEL

25. How long will Afriq Arbitrage System last?
πŸ‘‰ AAS will last for as long as Cryptocurrency trading and Blockchain technology are in existence.
Interested send a WhatsApp to 08177442557 for more information

Re: Make 63.5% Of Your Capital With AAS by autofreak2020(m): 8:33am On May 25, 2023
Binance revealed that it does not have anything to do with AAS Arbitrage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnZ_b_9iOII
Re: Make 63.5% Of Your Capital With AAS by femison32(m): 8:35pm On Aug 05, 2023
autofreak2020:
Binance revealed that it does not have anything to do with AAS Arbitrage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnZ_b_9iOII

How far guy naysayers 🌚🌚🌚🌚

(1) (Reply)

Fidelity, Fcmb To Raise N195bn From Capital Market / Cheap Courses In Western Ukraine Universities. / I Am A Stocks Trader And Am Offering To Help Those Who Want To Invest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.