Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Please What Does This Mean? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please What Does This Mean? (1143 Views)

Guys What Does This Mean On An Iphone And How Can It Be Removed? / What Does This Mean??(see pics) / What Does It Mean For An Iphone To Be Chipped Locked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Does This Mean? by Badabada(m): 6:13pm On Feb 23, 2023
I keep receiving this kind of message on my phone, please what does it mean?

Re: Please What Does This Mean? by willi926(m): 7:27pm On Feb 23, 2023
I received it too but I quickly deleted mine

1 Like

Re: Please What Does This Mean? by dawnomike(m): 1:18am On Feb 24, 2023
Badabada:
do not click on that

2 Likes

Re: Please What Does This Mean? by Badabada(m): 6:21am On Feb 24, 2023
dawnomike:
do not click on that

Ok thanks. Pls do you know what it means? I just want to know
Re: Please What Does This Mean? by Madridstar(m): 7:22am On Feb 24, 2023
MMS. Back in the days of sagem and Nokia express music phones, it is use to send short videos and received gifs file. With the advancement of phones to android's we no longer use them. Back in the days, if an mms(multimedia messaging service) is sent, you that sent it will call the receiver to open his mms, the receiver will then go to his mms and open the file to view what you sent. In your case, you mistakenly sent an mms with no receiver attached, then the message failed and bounce back. Which will you continue to receive the failed message till you delete or add a receiver. No subject, shows you sent an empty mms

1 Like

Re: Please What Does This Mean? by fredie107(m): 8:35am On Feb 24, 2023
Badabada:

Do not click, I repeat, do not click

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Browse Free With Proxifier / Configuration (china Phones) / Unlocking A Blackberry From America In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.